• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,233 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,233

A New Spell

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy Progressively Increasing
Hair Color: Short Rainbow of Colors
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.8 feet
Weight: 197 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 2
Learning a New Spell
Take Flight
Farewell, For Now!

Princess Celestia opened the doors with her magical powers, I was still impressed by that.

I heard the sound of tumbling books by the time the door was fully opened I had realized that this was indeed a library, and some one knocked a book shelf over and they all began tumbling down like they where dominoes .

"What's going on here?" Asked the Princess rage not evident in her voice she seemed more worried than anything.

I starred at a desolated destroyed library of books, it's a real shame so many books I could've read.

I noticed the same powerful magical presence from before was beneath a pile of books, I starred feverishly at the pile of books it was a small pile already it was starting to make sense.

"Don't tell me!" I looked down into my hands I had gotten a headache I don't know if it was the bright colors or the sweet air but something was hurting me, and of course it was a little pony underneath those books.

The Princess used her magic I could sense it, I looked up to see she had lifted every single book into the air.

"Whoa!" "I am impressed with your abilities, that's incredible I gotta try that one on for size."

"What this... This is nothing, I'm just using practical magic you haven't seen what I have to offer yet, you haven't seen nothing at all."

"Yes I'm quite sure, I look forward to seeing your true power, but I can sense it deep within you."

"Twilight Sparkle are you alright!" The Princess walked over to a little pony on the floor.

I walked behind the Princess I noticed her marvelous tatu. A bright colorful tatu of the sun, I wondered why a Princess would get a tatu it doesn't seem very Princess'y.

"Twilight you shouldn't try using your magic to do that kind of heavy lifting, your not ready yet."

"Ahh!" "But I want to do magic now, it's not fare!"

"You still need more studding and practice before you'll ever be ready but, it'll all be worth it I promise."

I stepped out from behind the Princess to get a closer look at this little unicorn, I could feel here strong very brilliant amount of magic, considering her small size it could be unhealthy.

"I'll say it will, I can sense a massive amount of magical energy coming from within her, you sure have some hidden talent little girly."

I stood beside the Princess Twilight however seemed to not like me she stepped back away from me I could feel her trembling the distortion in her breathing was apparent almost insulting.

"Oh right!" I looked away from Twilight giving her some breathing room. "Come now Twilight there's no need to be afraid of Don." Celestia said in a soft tone.

I bent down to Twilight she looked me directly in the eye with a mean look on her face I could feel her intimidation towards me.

I touched her unicorn horn I felt her magical power course through my body forming some sort of connection that she wasn't aware of it yet though her power felt so pure nothing like my own.

"You'll get there eventually kid, I just know it!"

Twilight smiled wisely excepting my compliment, I actually made her smile that gave me slight joy in doing so.

"Now, Don I would like to show you where you'll be staying for the time being." Celestia turned and walked towards the hallway. "If you'd be so kind as to come with me."

"Sure, but you be careful with your studying now Twilight." I ran behind Celestia. "Magic can be dangerous if your not properly prepared for the outcome."

The princess led me through a series of corridors that where dark and rustic frighteningly silent, I must say I was rather freaked out a little bit.

"Don I have to ask how you could sense the powerful and rather large amount of magical power Twilight had within her, I mean it took me decades to learn how to detect whats around my surroundings but you don't look that old not at all."

"Well it's because in the world I come from I taught Magic but that was long ago when I had students, I never really learned how to sense my surroundings that just kinda came naturally."

"Oh! I see." "However what kinds of magic do you partake in teaching, I would very much love to know we may be able to aid one another."

"I'm sorry Princess I can't say, or rather you wouldn't like the response that I'd give, but yes we may be able to help each other out."

"Well that's fine, I guess I'll just save that for another day but I would like to know about your hair I've seen only two other Pony's with hair such as yours."

"Really? You don't say, I wouldn't mind meeting them sometime."

"Princess how did you attain your vastly amount of magical power, it must've taken many years to attain such mastery."

"I'm afraid I can't say either, that story is an unpleasant one I don't much like to visit, due to the origins of my power."

I heard bouncing and laughing in the distance which distracted me from what the Princess was saying, it sound like some one was having fun.

I walked past a door that had been cracked open I reached out to it to attempt to open it with magic, it seemed to be rather difficult and quite draining to push magic out through my hands in such a manner to simply open a door, I could've pushed the door open with my hands in the amount of time it's taken me to attempt to build up enough magic to open this door, this door was quite a formidable foe indeed.

The Princess turned back to see me struggling to open a door, she laughed at my feeble efforts, "it looks like I'm going to be taking on two students in the art of practical magic."

"I can't even open a door man it's been a while since I've even done a spell or enchantment I don't even know if I remember." back in my world I would usually avoid conflict, I've avoided conflict for so long thus rendering me useless if I ever needed to use my magic. I could tell I would have to b reak that nasty habit of avoiding danger.

The Princess pushed the door open to reveal Twilight bouncing up and down on a rather large bed, it appeared to be fun I haven't done that since I was a kid.

"Twilight stop bouncing you'll hurt yourself." Celestia turned and pointed to the door behind me. "Don your room is just across the hall to Twilight's."

I opened the door and walked inside the room the Princess is so generously going to let me stay in.

"This room is huge!"

"Look at this bed I haven't slept in a decent bed in at least a year I could just sleep forever now."

I laid down on the bed it was so soft, "I'm so tired I could just..."

Twilight bounced until she lost her balance and to the floor she fell. The Princess heard a crash behind her she just rolled her eyes. "I told her!"

"Don I want to ask you something else..." The Princess looked inside the room to see Don had fallen asleep almost instantly.

"He must've been really tired perhaps I'll just ask him once he awakens." The Princess closed the door on her way out.

"Twilight come with me I want to teach you something I think you'll enjoy." Twilight bounced up off the floor and chased after the Princess, despite the nasty blow to the head that she'd taken.

I awoke several hours later. I had slept on my stomach so it ached I rolled over on my back.

"This bed is plushly soft just like the Princess's kindness, I wonder what time it is." I rolled my sleeve up wishing I'd had a watch.

"I don't have a watch so I'll just have to use the sun, and calculate it's direction and distance from the ground to see what time it is."

I got up and walked outside onto the balcony to find that the sun had gone down already.

"How long did I sleep the sun was..." Suddenly I sensed something ominous coming from within the moon.

I looked up to it, "a full moon and eyes it's as if someone is looking back at me." I gulped heavily. "There eyes are as cold as mine." I could sense all of the hate anger and sadness dwelling within the moon it filled me with a rage that I can't explain I guess I could relate to the poor soul. I clutched the rails of the balcony out of anger until I heard a heavy snap.

"Oops..." I looked down to the rails. "I squeezed to hard I guess." I held a broken piece of the balcony in my hands.

I threw the rubble over the edge and swiped my hand across the damaged rail repairing it instantly, it may have been a while since I'd used magic of any kind against someone but I always kept my healing abilities in check just in case I ever needed them.

"I need to find the Princess, I need to ask her one more thing before I depart."

I couldn't sense her magical energy so she wasn't in castle.

I walked through the corridors realizing that this place was way creepier at night especially when I'm alone. "These faces on the windows these statues filled with desperation, how frightening they where."

I thought I heard screams but I realized it was just my mind playing tricks on me I extremely dislike silence it toys with my sanity.

I could hear Twilight's laughter in the distance again she seemed to be enjoying herself, "Maybe she knew where the Princess was."

I walked into a bright colorful room which was the central library where I was earlier today except it wasn't a mess anymore.

There where books floating all around me I looked up to see Twilight floating high in the air she was almost touching the sealing.

"Oh!" Twilight looked down onto me. "Don you sure slept all day, so how do you feel?" Twilight was about to fly down to my level. "Please... Twilight allow me, it's been a while but I want to see if I can still do this." The bottoms of my shoes began to glow.

"I think it worked." Twilight starred in wonder as she tried to contemplate what I was doing.

Then suddenly I began walking upwards in a staircas'ish pattern.

"Whoa!" Twilight flew around in circles out of joy. "Don I didn't know you could do that."

"I know right, it's awesome very useful for library's such as this one."

"So Don what's up."

"You Twilight."

"Really yah!"

"Twilight have you seen the Princess around anywhere?"

"Umm... No I haven't she said she had to do something important in the garden." I looked up touching the sealing pondering where. "I wonder what she's doing and where she's doing it at?"

"The garden well that could be anywhere in the castle or anywhere in Equestria."

"She said she was going to the garden in the back of the castle I think she also told me to tell you to come there if I saw you."

"Oh well that's good thanks Twilight, good luck with your studies." I began descending downwards in a staircas'ish pattern.

I stepped on the floor immediately I felt off balance my feet where warm. "I need to perfect a new spell that one is out dated and ineffective just by looking at Twilight I can tell."

"Now if I'm in the front of the castle now, I could just go outside and run around the castle or jump over the castle, but I never perfected the landing on that one either."

"Actually I could jump high into the air and use magic to propel myself over the castle but how would I land I could use magic to slow my decent push the ground away from me causing me to slow down yes that should work... hopefully"

"Wow I've been hear only a half a day and all ready a new spell."

I ran outside to see the streets where practically empty a few ponys where out and about none stopped to say high that's for sure.

The few that did stop starred from a distance I could feel there cold stares they where just afraid of what they didn't understand, I would surely fix that eventually.

"Let's give them something to stare at shall we." I braced myself I got a good stance my shoes began to spark as I pushed them into the ground.

A few cracks appeared in the ground beneath my feet as it bowled inwards to except me and finally I launched myself off into the air.

Every pony gathered quickly where I had launched myself from to stare in amazement together without fear or hatred only amazement and wonder I enjoyed it as the wind brushed through my air caressing me on the face it felt good.

I received a good look at the castle and it's rather large and fascinating asymmetrical design, it was quite beautiful.

I could feel the presence from within the moon more so now than ever. I shifted my body to get a closer look at the moon I finally saw it a shadow of a unicorn horn on the moons surface. It was like it was calling out to me screaming at me, I reached out to the moon only to have a huge gust of wind swoosh by blowing me to the backside of the castle.

I quickly spun around and prepared to land. "Oh crap! This could be a messy landing." I could see the ground getting closer faster and faster I needed something soft to land on. I darted my eyes across the garden looking for such a thing I found only one I thing, "I sure hope those are thorn'less."

I crashed into an over sized rose bush. I laid in the center of the bush a few thorns went in my arm and on my back. I quickly crawled out of the bush and landed on the ground balling in pain.

Blood ran down my right arm I could feel the thorns trying to claw there way in deeper under my skin. I quickly took off my jacket and began pulling thorns out. "AHHH! Dang it!"

"I hate roses! I think that's all of the thorns." I swiped my left hand down my right arm healing the wounds those nasty thorns gave me.

I used magic to pick up my jacket I pulled it close to examine the damage. "Great now my jackets ruined, and I'm probably not going to be able to get another one any time soon." "Of course maybe I can wash the blood out, no I defiantly can't I tried that once before it didn't end well." Then suddenly it hit me I pulled my jacket to me using magic.

"Don are you alright," I turned to see the Princess starring at me with a concerned look in her eye. "Yes I am fine." I began walking towards her when suddenly she stopped me. "No your not turn around."

I complied, I felt the magic of the Princess flow through me it felt so different from my own. However I couldn't tell if she was trying to heal me or what?

"This may hurt a bit." I tried to turn around. "What Wait..." Suddenly pain coursed through my back it was almost blinding. "There I got the two you missed."

I reached around to my back quickly swiping across the remaining two wounds healing them instantly the pain subsided.

I turned to see the look on the Princess's face, "You can heal with your magic that's quite impressive Don."

"Thank you your the first to complement me on that, of course I don't normally use healing magic on others."

"Princess I need to know ever since I awoke I've been feeling a depressive magical presents within the moon."

"You can sense that, well I am truly impressed no other unicorns can sense that even I can barely just feel it." The Princess looked away. "Well I guess I can't hide it although everypony knows the tell."

"Long ago I had a sister who aided me in keeping harmony around Equestria I raised the sun and she raised the moon."

"The ponys would play and frolic in the sunlight and sleep do nothing while the moon was present this made my sister very angry frightful and rage filled."

"One night she declared that the night would last forever, the hate in her heart had warped her into the powerful being known only as the Nightmare Moon she was very powerful." Celestia shook her head. "I alone could not stop her."

"I see..."

"So I had to harness the most powerful magic the Elements of Harmony I used them to defeat and seal away my sister in the moon, after I used the Elements I found that my own maximum power had increased largely."

"Elements of Harmony, Nightmare Moon, Equestria, Eternal Night, hmm..."

"How strange I experienced deja'vu as you told your tall tell, it's like I have heard this all before somewhere but where?."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I've heard it before but I don't know where get it, anyway Princess I feel I must depart from Canterlot."

"Really do you have to go."

"Yes your highness I have to go, to rekindle my magical prowess and hopefully learn a few tricks or so along the way, but I must know when and if I return am I welcome back in your castle." Celestia starred deeply into my frozen blue eyes. "Why of course you are welcome here anytime, I'm simply fascinated by your appearance I would hopefully love to learn more about you... and your types of magic in the near future."

"Take care of Twilight teach her everything you know so she can become extremely more capable of being more powerful than yourself, who knows maybe she'll be a Princess."

"Funny! Well I guess this is goodbye Don.'

"No Princess this isn't a farewell, we shall meet again know that, believe that."

Don looked to Twilight standing behind the glass doors in the distance she looked tired her eyes drooped as she eavesdropped on the Princess's conversation with Don.

I winked to the Princess hinting to Twilight's presences.

I blinked my eyes several times still feeling a little tired, the moon illuminated down upon me and Celestia as I disappeared right before her eyes. A gentle breeze blew by whistling against the castle.

End of Chapter 2