• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,221 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,221

Bad News, Terrible News, Oh and some Good News, Kinda...

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Soft
Species: Human
Mood: Very Confused & Jumbled
Aura: No Aura
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow Colored
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
Professional Personality Assessment:
I believe this man may be subject to change, his mental capacity is very limited and has thresholds that can burst. This also can provoke outbursts of frightening power, probably is caused by a deep pain that has been inflicted upon him when he was younger. The chances of him recovering are highly unlikely. Although he has stabilized his power, his mind has destabilized... "What are you trying to say doctor?" ...I'm saying it would no longer be him you'd be talking too, it's something else.

Chapter 21
Bad News, Terrible News, Oh and some Good News, Kinda...
Colarine a Mother in Pain
Don & Rainbow Dash Hospitalized

Colarine's eyes widened in disbelief, "I don't believe you that's... That's impossible!"

Celestia could see Colarine was upset she was hurting on the inside unable to admit it. She moved in close to attempt to comfort her.

"Colarine it's OK to feel this pain, but she's your daughter this is real, I'm not lying I know you know I'm right."

Cadenza hovered beside Rainbow Dash and Don her unicorn horn glowed and flashed, then fear surged up her face.

Colarine sat down on the ground unable to move her eyes watered as she starred to an unconscious Rainbow Dash lying on top of an unconscious Don looking so peaceful.

"R..a..i..n..b..o..w...D..a..s..h!"

Spitfire ran behind Colarine and tried pushing her over to them. "Wait, what are you doing, stop!"

Colarine slammed her front hooves into the ground slowing her movements.

"No big sis, you need to face the facts the little filly you lost years ago has found her way to you, your just blinded by all those years of pain to believe it's true, but it is!"

By the time Colarine new it she was standing over top of Rainbow Dash and Don.

Spitfire fell to the ground next to Celestia, she breathed and sweated heavily.

"Umm... Spitfire are you OK?" "Yeh!" "You don't look it, I don't understand, you where flying so fast not even breaking a sweat a few minutes ago."

"That's because I was just flying!" "Oh yeah well now that you say it that way... I still don't understand."

"I've trained my wings to there existent, my legs just aren't useful I only use them for standing up other than that I fly every where!"

"Oh that makes perfect sense, if you never use your legs for any real competitive sweat breaking use then they're sure to be weak."

Cadenza stood next to Colarine, fear was the only thing on Cadenza's face.

"Celestia come over here quickly!" Colarine was still paralyzed by the sight of Rainbow Dash, she starred down to her. 'drip' 'drop' 'drip' Colarine could hardly see straight her heart was trying to sow itself back together again, she cried tears on to Rainbow's face.

Cadenza whispered into Celestia's ear. "WHA..." 'swoosh' Cadenza quickly shoved her hoof into Celestia's mouth stopping her from yelling out.

"You idiot Colarine's right there if you'd said anything it would be on your conscious." Cadenza pulled her hoof out of Celestia's mouth.

"Emm... Taste like toast and jelly!" "Well then what are we suppose to do now!"

"I'm not entirely sure what to do about Don, I can't heal Rainbow Dash either so you can take her to the nearest hospital!"

Colarine continued to stare down to Rainbow Dash then suddenly she opened one eye slowly.

Rainbow's sight was blurry she could see there was some pony standing above her but she didn't know who, but a new sense of safety overwhelmed her giving her comfort. Colarine sat down and picked Rainbow Dash up holding her tight afraid to let go.

Rainbow Dash tried to speak, but she couldn't she didn't even get to see Colarine, her eyes slowly closed she fell unconscious once again.

But, Colarine was convinced it was her, she had the same big dark blues eyes as she remembered from years ago.

Celestia and Cadenza approached Colarine slowly and carefully.

"Umm... Colarine we know your just now being reunited with your long lost daughter... but, we need to take Rainbow Dash to the... Hospital.

Colarine's eyes widened, she turned to Celestia and Cadenza. "Why what's going on!" "Well normally if something was wrong I could just heal her but something's different I can't heal either of them?" Cadenza lowered her head in shame filling her with disappointment.

Anywhere in the Skies of Equestria

Marrie laid on her cloud relaxing, when Don's magic energy and life force levels all vanished again.

Marrie sat up quickly, "OK what the heck is going on?" Marrie turned her head in the direction she last felt Don's presence.

"Don... I don't know what to think I hope your OK!" You told me to stay here, but do you need my help?"

Marrie lied back down on the cloud, "I guess I'll just have to let things play out for now, if Don needs me he'll find away to contact me." Marrie starred up into the ominous dark sky. " But still, what is this feeling I can't shake like somethings happening, something bad!"

Outskirts of Ponyvile

Black static discharged off of Don, as Spitfire and Celestia attempted to move him from his crater.

Cadenza and Colarine with Rainbow Dash charged off heading for the closest hospital.

"OK, Spitfire you pull I'll push!" "Got it!" Spitfire and Celestia got into positions then. They both pulled and pushed as hard as they could Don loosened from the ground but he wasn't out yet.

After about three minutes of what seemed like endless strain, Don was free. 'swoosh' Don flew over top of Spitfire and landed on his face a few feet away.

"I really felt the burn on that one, I should work out like this more often!" Celestia and Spitfire approached Don.

Celestia looked away, Spitfire closed her eyes trying to block it out. Don's back was torn up and bleeding cuts bruise where all up his back.

"Don went through this, how fast was Rainbow Dash falling, she must've hit hard!" "Yeh, if Don hadn't have done what he did well... Rainbow Dash probably wouldn't be here."

"We need to get Don to the hospital as well, this just doesn't look good at all."

Spitfire helped Celestia get Don on to her back, "Whoa! He's gotten slightly heavier since the last time."

Spitfire looked to Celestia with a frightened look on her face."Last... Time... Wait, you mean you've done this before!"

"Yeah, but we need to focus!" "Oh! Right OK let's go now!" Celestia and Spitfire ran on to the dusty trail.

Meanwhile Soarin Shining Applejack and Pinky Pie came in for a landing on the Cloudsdale racing arena.

Confetti was no longer falling but it covered the clouds indefinitely, Applejack Pinky Pie looked around, "I wonder what place we came in?"

Soarin sat down and relaxed for a moment, "That was fun now, I really must be getting some pie soon unless... Colarine won then I'm not sure!" Soarin shook his head scattering his previous thoughts. "I think I'll still ask for pie! Even if she won I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

Shining sat down, as a depressive mood dawned on him, the ponies around him felt gloomy. "I lost, I lost... That sucks!"

Applejack and Pinky Pie hopped out of there's plane thingy. The Referee's eyes widened as he starred at two earth pony fillies that where walking along the clouds.

Applejack ran over to Referee, Pinky Pie looked over the edge of the big cloud, "Whoa! What's that?"

'swoosh' A breeze blew past giving Pinky a chill, "It looks like a great big hole, but what could've made it?" "Hmm..."

"OK! You, now tell me what place did I... We come in?" The referee starred down to his clipboard, "OK you came in third place right behind Don who was second and Spitfire who was first!"

Applejack almost couldn't breath. "I came in third!" "YEEHAL!" "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Applejack bounced up and down, the cloud was like a trampoline she went higher with each bounce.

Finally it hit Applejack the real reason why she wanted to race in the first place, "Right so ref what place did Rainbow Dash come in?"

"Rainbow Dash..." Applejack's eyes widened awaiting his response. "...Well she didn't finish!"

"What?" "Rainbow Dash apparently couldn't finish the race and she fell to the ground!" Applejack sat down on the cloud feeling sad upset, she wanted to beat Rainbow Dash, but not like this. "Really!"

"Well... Well what happen to Rainbow?" "Well as far as I know Don caught her just before she crashed!" 'sigh' Applejack sighed a loud sigh of relief. "Don did oh thank goodness!" "But Don and Rainbow are on there way to hospital there both unconscious."

The sun began setting as the sky glowed a bright gloomy color matching the feelings up in the air.

"PINKY! Come on, let's go we are going to the hospital!" yelled Applejack. The ponies in the stands began collecting there bets and headed for Canterlot.

Pinky Pie ran over to Applejack, "Applejack wait, come look at this, there's a hole!" "...A what?"

Pinky Pie dragged Applejack over to the edge of the cloud, Applejack looked over the edge to see a big crater. "Oh my gosh it's worse than I thought!"

"What's worse?" Applejack grabbed Pinky Pie and dragged her throwing her into the plane thingy. "Quickly Pinky just get us to the hospital I'll explain on the way!"

Shining and Soarin just chilled on the edge of the cloud as every pony scattered until they where the only ones left. "Whoa, where did every pony go?" asked Soarin. "I don't know I'm just chilling."

Cloudsdale

"Are you sure about this, we could've went to the hospital in Ponyvile that would've been faster!"

"Yes but the doctors here are specialized for pegasi only." "They will be able to help Rainbow Dash more effectively, but I would like to know why I can't heal her?"

Colarine and Cadenza flew at top speed, Rainbow Dash was wrapped up in Colarine's jacket.

Black clouds began rolling in over top of Canterlot, Colarine pointed to the clouds in the distance. "Look the race celebratory party is gonna be showered on."

The sun slowly began descending this long day would soon be over.

Cadenza and Colarine cut through Cloudsdale to the only hospital they had there.

Cadenza ran inside, "Quickly we need a doctor!" Colarine followed behind Cadenza with Rainbow Dash who was resting soundly on her back.

A doctor approached Colarine and Cadenza, "What's wrong, what can I do to help you?" "It's not us it's Rainbow Dash!" "Yeah! The filly on my back!"

The doctor walked behind Colarine to see Rainbow Dash, "Hmm... She appears fine, but looks can be deceiving!"

Suddenly a thickness in the air overtook Cadenza's senses. Cadenza turned to Colarine, "Colarine I need to attend something important I'll leave you here with Rainbow Dash, you'll be alright right!"

"Yeah I'll be fine!" Cadenza turned and ran out of the hospital. "don't go!" whispered Colarine in a low frightened tone.

The doctor starred at Colarine, "OK miss if you'll just follow me I'll get your daughter checked out."

"How do you know she's my daughter?" The doctor pointed to Rainbow Dash's rainbow mane, then nodded to her own. "I just guessed!"

Skies Above Canterlot

Canterlot was lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

Mares and Colts trotted the streets, fillies ran freely laughing and having fun playing games.

Love was being had new faces where to be met, this moment of fun and friendship wouldn't last long not with the jumbling storms over head.

Don lied across Celestia's back, his eyes opened slowly, "What's going on? My head... is killing me!"

Spitfire flew behind Celestia, "Don your awake thank goodness I thought you might've... Well you know!"

"No... I don't know, and... I don't wanna know!" Spitfire flew beside of Don she looked into his eyes that where barely open, out of curiosity.

'sigh' Spitfire sighed quietly, "There blue again, I'm glad!" Don took a breath which seemed difficult. "Spitfire... what happened... with Rainbow Dash, is...is she OK!"

"To tell you the truth, I'm not sure Colarine and Cadenza took her to the hospital in Ponyvile!"

"But I'm sure she'll be OK!" "Oh, thank goodness!" Don fell unconscious again.

Spitfire sped up next to Celestia, "Are we there yet, Don doesn't sound too good!"

"I'm moving as fast as I can Don isn't exactly light if you know what I mean!" Spitfire shook her head in disappointment. "Come on he can't be that heavy?"

"Well... He... Is!" Celestia protested, "Wait a second now that I think about it, why am I carrying Don?" Spitfire looked to Celestia. "Well because your, umm... better at it!" 'sigh' "Em hm! Sure I am!" Celestia back sassed.

Celestia and Spitfire landed in the crowded streets of Canterlot, in front of the hospital.

They quickly ran inside, Spitfire was the first to speak. "Hey any pony back there? We need a doctor out here stat!"

A doctor quickly ran out to them he looked confused like he didn't know what or where he was or doing, "What, what is it, what's going on is some pony dying?"

Spitfire hesitated but she seemed fear filled just by looking at the doctor, his clothes where wrinkled, he looked half asleep, his eyes didn't exactly say professional.

The doctor noticed Celestia standing behind Spitfire he quickly awoke, "Umm... How can I help you two."

Celestia stepped up in front of the doctor, "On my back Don he's human and he's hurt can you do anything at all!"

"Umm... Well... Maybe..." The doctor began sweating heavily. "I'm sorry did you say human?"

"Yes I did!" Celestia squinted her eyes focusing on the doctor. "Well... That's great come on quickly fallow me, I'm sure I'll be able to do something, hopefully."

Cloudsdale

'bang' 'smash' 'bang' 'smash' Colarine sat outside of the hospital room she slammed her head back and forth against the wall. "What's taking them so long!"

Colarine stopped when she heard a door open slowly, a steady stream of blood ran down her face. "Owe! I really shouldn't be banging my head on things anymore, but this is just so... head banging!"

The doctor approached Colarine slowly he stopped in front of her and sighed, "OK I've got good news and bad news your pick!"

Colarine gulped, "I'll take the bad news first!" "Well OK, I've ran a thorough scan on Rainbow Dash, and it would seem there's major swelling and some minor and major damage around the area of wings."

"She won't be able to fly again for sometime now, but I'm confident that in time she'll recover..." Colarine sighed a sigh of relief then doctor finished taking his breath.

"If she doesn't recover, she will never fly again, ever!" Colarine tried to maintain her balance but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

"And... The good news!" "The good news is there was a massive build of some type of static discharge, it was holding back the swelling so the wing didn't stretch and deform like it should've, it also might help her recover quicker."

"A static?" "Wait so she might recover quicker, how long will it exactly take her to recover?"

"Well like I said if she recovers then it should take at least two to three weeks, but if she shows no signs of recovering in that time period then she'll never fly again it's as cruel as that! One more thing when and if she recovers and is able to fly again there might be a strange limp every time she flaps her left wing it seems to have suffered more severe damage from a later injury."

"Also her life was never in any danger, but then again she's a young pegasi so her life as a pegasus could very well end."

The doctor walked away, Colarine eyes teared up again, "WAIT!" The doctor turned to Colarine.

"Umm... Well... Can I... See her now?" "Yes of course she is through that door, but she's asleep do not wake her she needs the rest! She was completely out of it when she got here."

Colarine slowly walked into the room it was dim a cool breeze filled the room silence was but real.

Colarine's heart pounded hard and faster the closer she drew to Rainbow Dash, before she knew it she was right beside her.

"My little filly!" Colarine rubbed her nose against Rainbow's. "You rest up mama will stay by your side for as long as it takes until you awke."

Canterlot Hospital

The sound of cheering and laughter could be heard echoing from the outside to the inside of the hospital.

Party lights illuminated the outside, balloons flew away into the air, suddenly and might I add a bit randomly a few pies flew through the air past the hospital.

Celestia and Spitfire sat outside the room, the doctor walked out to meet and greet them.

The doctor took a breath, "I've got bad news, slightly worse news, and terrible news!"

Immediately Spitfire began questioning the doctors capabilities. "What is it doctor give it to us straight!" ordered Celestia.

"The bad news is, when I took of his jacket he was bleeding pretty badly!" Spitfire face hooved herself. "The slightly worse news is that, I'm not entirely sure what I am suppose to do I mean his physical structure is so different we are incomparable to him!"

Celestia gulped, Spitfire double face hooved at once. "The terrible news is, when I touched his black static shocked me!" "Oh also there's some good news as well! I cleaned and trimmed the wounds I patched him up with bandages, I believe he'll be fine his life doesn't seem to be in danger."

"But his back is gonna hurt a lot once he awakens he'll probably be screaming, now if you'll excuse me I need to find some metal to discharge all of the static I just collected."

Spitfire and Celestia both starred with wide eyes and dropped mouths as the doctor walked away.

Spitfire turned to Celestia, "Your the one that wanted to come here!" "What I hardly see how this is my fault how was I suppose to know there'd be some crazy doctor here!"

Somewhere not in Cloudsdale

Pinky Pie turned back to Applejack, "OK I'll admit it we're lost!" Applejack just crisscrossed her hooves. "Told yah'll!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Applejack cut Pinky's ramblings off. "I'd love some hay fries but I have no clue where to start looking for some!" Applejack yelled as her stomach growled loudly!

"Hey, it's not entirely my fault I told you before you made me take off I can't see to good at night, and we've been flying through pure blackness, pure scary blackness!"

"Yeh, yeah just try to get us home!" "We can visit Rainbow Dash tomorrow!" "I'm too sleepy to even see straight!"

Pinky Pie floored it, they flew fast tearing through the night time cold air, which only made them sleepier!

End of Chapter 21