• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Moonlight Horizon

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Soft... Then Deepened for Rage
Species: Human
Mood: Relaxed... Then Really Pissed Off
Aura: No Aura
Hair Color: Short Rainbow Colored, Then Long and Black
Eye Color: Light Blue Then Fierily Red
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
First Assessment Personality:
Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are to afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.
Latest Assessment Personality:
Lordliness isn't a object anymore the Sorrow he once felt has vanished along with his Despair and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of power will soon be required in the world he's trying to live in evil forces are brewing up fresh chaos. When it comes to making new friends Don seems to have a knack for it.

Chapter 14
Overwhelming Powers at Work
ミステリー シール
Don's Inner Rage!
Moonlight Horizon

Rainbow Dash and myself laid back relaxing in the garden behind the castle we just starred up into the bright blue cloudless sky.

"So there is going to be a gigantic race?" "Yep!" "Any pony that can fly is allowed to participate that also includes you squirt!"

"Celestia even bent the rules and is going to let me participate as well." Rainbow Dash sat up she flapped her wings in anticipation.

I closed my eyes to nap for just a moment.

"I can't wait, I can't wait this going to be so awesome totally the greatest thing ever!"

"Yep should be!" I yawned loudly. Suddenly I couldn't feel the suns rays anymore I opened my eyes to see Rainbow Dash hovering above me.

"And is it true Spitfire is going to be in the race, and that the winner gets the title the super awesome faster Pegasus of all time!"

"Yep something like that!" Rainbow Dash landed on my chest taking the breath out of me.

"I can't wait!" Rainbow Dash lied down on top of me, I stroked my hands through Rainbow Dash's mane. "Hey I have something to ask you when we where in the EverFree Forest and I was fighting off those strange creatures, you wouldn't happened to remember anything strange about me like did something seemed off."

"Well.. I'm not sure... I tried to forget... what had happened that night." I sighed mildly. "Oh I see well that's..." Rainbow cut me off, "But I do remember you, there was a really cool aura around you and it made me feel safe."

"An Aura!" I looked down to Rainbow Dash, "I don't like those things... They dragged me all the way into the forest!" "They where, they where..."

"I know but they won't get anywhere near you again." Rainbow Dash looked up to me with watery eyes. "Do you Promise!" I wrapped my arms around her. "Yes I Promise!" I just hoped I could keep it!"

The sun landed on the horizon the day was almost over I could here the terrifying howls of the damned in the distance. I continued to shelter Rainbow Dash from the monsters they seemed to have a taste for young pegasi.

Borders of the EverFree Forest

Colarine's Cottage

Spitfire and Colarine starred in unison in amazement.

Spitfire looked to her sister, "Oh my gosh!" Colarine looked to her sister, "I know that's his sixth pie I'm already out of apples."

Soarin nom nom nommed down onto all of the pies Colarine through at him.

"Oh boy this is... the best pie ever your the best Colarine!" Spitfire's and Colarine's mouths hung agape in complete mesmerization that Soarin could talk and stuff his face at the same time.

Meanwhile Cadenza landed on the border of the forest.

"Well I found almost everything I just need a rare flower that only grows in the forest I hope there's no creepy crawlies in there!"

Cadenza charged blindly into the forest as the sun began setting the beasts of the night would soon shake the forests roots.

Cloudsdale

"Finally I'm done." Celestia turned and took a breath... "Thank you every pony I appreciate all of the help you've given me I look forward to seeing you all at the big race remember its in twenty eight hours tell your friends to tell there friends."

Celestia flew off heading back to Canterlot hoping to meet up with Don and... Cadenza.

Ponyvile

Applejack walked through the streets, "Lets see here I'm looking fer bananas an cherries!"

Suddenly and completely randomly a pony bumped into Applejack and starting talking.

"Hey there little filly did you here about the big race that's coming up in a day." Applejack walked right past the pony, "Nope sure didn't and don't care!"

"Aww come on there little filly there's gonna be a lot of important ponies and this thing called a human is going to be in it as well." Applejack stopped dead in her tracks at that word.

"You say what now, did you just say a human!" "Yep whatever that is but this thing can't be faster than the princess's or Spitfire captain of the Wonderbolts!"

The pony began to walk awake from Applejack when suddenly she dashed in front of him. "Where is this race gonna be held at!"

"Well it's suppose to start and end at Cloudsdale but us earth ponies will be able to catch the race just by looking up!"

"Cloudsdale huh?" "I wish I could fly!" The random pony shoved his face into Applejack's, "Me too cause the winner well be announced as the fastest pony in all of Equestria."

"Fastest in Equestria... I really wanna fly now!" Applejack ran off completely throwing her shopping list into the wind.

Canterlot

I continued lying underneath the big sky I looked down my chest to see Rainbow Dash had fallen asleep.

"I wish I could just fall asleep like that it's not fare!" I looked around myself to see one hundred twenty eight small glowing rotating stars surrounded me within the octagon seal.

It looks like the seal is reacting to Twilight's power I can already feel it trying to absorb her magic.

I closed my eyes giving them a rest then suddenly Celestia landed I just sighed!

I used magic to lift Rainbow Dash off of me I gently sat her down a few feet outside of the octagon seal.

Celestia walked over to me with open eyes, "What is this?" "Sssshhhh!" I pointed to the filly resting behind me, "An it's a seal!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" "Really this is the seal... It looks... Beautiful!" "Yes it should it's a scared forbidden sealing spell only to be used as a last resort."

"I estimated how much energy needed to be sealed and decided that only the strongest would cut it!"

"So this will work!" I looked over to Celestia with almost little doubt. "Uh huh!"

"Where is Cadenza has she returned yet." "Nope! I wish she'd hurry though!"

"Don may I see the list you gave to Cadenza." "Sure!" I handed her a piece of paper I scribbled on with a spare quill I found conveniently lying on the ground next to me along with the piece of paper.

Celestia read the sloppy hand writing and misspelled words. "Wait does this actually say what I think it says?"

"Which one?" Celestia counted the listings, "The one forth from the bottom!" "Yep that's Dragon Peddles!"

"WHAT!" Celestia whispered as loud as she could! "Don are you crazy those are extremely poisonous they could kill Cadenza if she even breaths the air around them!"

"WHAT!" I screamed immediately Rainbow Dash bounced up, "Well why didn't you tell me sooner!"

I stood up and stretched my legs, "OK where..." Celestia looked to me with a funny look on her face like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Where what!" I face palmed hard leaving a mark on my forehead! "Where the damn flowers grow I know she couldn't have found them in Ponyvile."

"Oh yeah they only grow in the EverFree Forest!" I face palmed again, "Of course they do..."

I turned to Rainbow Dash, I spawned an hourglass out of nowhere. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened, "Whoa how'd you do that!"

"Magic, now listen to me Rainbow Dash I need you to watch over Twilight Sparkle for me OK!" Rainbow Dash quickly became alert she was ready to carry out any task given to her, "OK!"

"Good I'm leaving this hourglass here if Celestia and myself do not return by the time all of the sand falls down move Twilight into the center of the octagon seal."

Celestia's eyes widened, "Wait I'm going with you when did we discuss this!"

"Just now we fought about it for a few seconds then we reached an agreement I won, now let's go!"

"Remember Rainbow Dash bring Twilight within the octagon if we don't return!"

I turned and walked over to Celestia, "Wait!" yelled Rainbow in a sudden outburst of fear, I turned my head to Rainbow Dash, "What do you mean if you don't come back." she asked, I almost didn't have an answer.

"Don't worry I'm just saying if we don't come back in time, but we will be back!" I continued over to Celestia, "I hope so!"

Rainbow Dash watched as Don and Celestia disappeared into thin air.

Rainbow Dash lied on her stomach staring at the foot tall hourglass Don had left the sand within fell slowly.

"Don you better come back I want to beat you in the race a day from now!"

EverFree Forest

"We gotta hurry before the sun completely goes down!" Celestia looked to Don with fear evident in her eyes, "What will we do then?" I gulped, "Will survive, that's all we can do cause by then Cadenza might've..."

"Let's go find her quickly!" Celestia and I quickly charged through the forest, I could hear the howls of the beasts coming from deep within.

I uncompressed my powers enough to at least sense Cadenza.

Suddenly as I was running I tripped randomly and crashed to the ground.

"That hurt I thought the ground would be softer!" Celestia looked to me she was about to burst out into painful laughter. "Don... are you... OK!" I rubbed my throbbing head, "No I have a major headache!"

Suddenly a loud terrified scream echoed throughout the forest. "Was that her!" I looked over to Celestia, "I believe it was quickly let's follow the screams!"

After a few short seconds we found ourselves inside a large clearing sunlight was still barely glaring through the trees limbs and leaves.

"I think that's Cadenza over there!" We ran up behind Cadenza. "Yep it's her!"

Celestia walked up behind Cadenza, "Are you alright Cadenza!" No response.

I stepped up beside Cadenza I tried to look at what she was looking at then the sunlight illuminated a horrifying sight.

I quickly fell to one knees I'd lost my stomach and my breakfast that I had yesterday.

Celestia looked past Cadenza and Don to see raider impaled against a tree that was now soaked in his blood.

Broken off claws stuck pointing out of his chest, Celestia looked away quickly.

Suddenly the sun light rays vanished an intimidating howls quickly spread through the forest they where approaching us rather quickly.

I stood up whipping my mouth off, I turned to Cadenza, "Hey I know your probably traumatized right now but could you snap out of it for a few minutes we've got company."

Don and Celestia raised there guards as Mendacore's jumped out in all directions completely encircling them.

Borders of the EverFree Forest

Colarine Spitfire and Soarin all relaxed in the kitchen.

Spitfire listened outside, "Hey did you all just here that!" Suddenly the dark frightening howls echoed through Colarine's cabin.

Soarin looked around with his mouth full he managed to ask, "What.. the... heck... is.. that!"

Spitfire turned to Soarin giving him a serious stare. "I'm not sure, but I don't think I like it." "It sounds ominous I've never heard those kinds of howls before perhaps there about to feast!"

Spitfire gulped, "Yeah but on what we've been getting reports lately of ponies going missing when hanging around the EverFree Forest."

Colarine crossed her hooves, "Yeah, yeah sounds serious but I told you once I'll tell you again I'm not moving to Cloudsdale until I'm ready!"

"Oh please big sis I don't want anything happening to you!" Colarine looked over to Spitfire her eyes where widened and watery, "Spitfire I've made up my mind I'm not going to Cloudsdale to join the Wonderbolts not yet at least I have a few more things to settle here."

"Like what?" asked Spitfire. "I'm not telling." Colarine looked away from Spitfire. "Fine be that way I hope something eats you out here." yelled Spitfire in a fit of rage.

Spitfire quickly dashed out of Colarine's cabin she spread her wings and flew into the air soaring off head back to Cloudsdale.

Soarin looked to the open door, "Brrr it's going to be a cold night tonight I can tell!" Soarin turned back Colarine who wasn't surprised at all to what Spitfire just said and did. "More pie please!" Is all Soarin had to say! "Sure thing deary but I'm out of apples you can either pick some up or settle for cherry." Soarin didn't ponder this long, "Cherry it is!"

Canterlot

Rainbow Dash rolled around on the grass, "Ahhhhhhh!" "I'm so bored!"

Rainbow Dash rolled back and forth around and around over top of the Octagon seal that now had two hundred fifty six flashing spinning stars inside of it.

The hourglass wasn't even half way empty yet. Rainbow Dash looked over to it. "Come on some pony the waiting is killing me."

EverFree Forest

"Cadenza..." I dodged and swerved around several claws flying past me.

"Holy crap that was close!" I slid underneath two Mendacore's I pressed my feet on there's butts and kicked them sending them flying into the air.

Suddenly as I bounced up knocking three or so aside from me four more spawned in front of me right from the darkness.

I back flipped away from then in mid air I did a three hundred and sixty degrees spin kicking and punching a few dozen off of me.

I landed next to Cadenza I stopped to catch my breath already feeling the fatigue pass over me.

I looked around to see Celestia wasn't anywhere to be seen I feared the worst for her.

"Cadenza..." I looked over to her to see her crying heavily. "Shit useless."

Suddenly three of the Mendacore's jumped me pinning me to the ground. Several more piled on top of them at least two dozen or so...

"Now your really pissing me off!" I used all of the brute force I had and knocked all of them into the air and once again just like before everything seemed to be slowing down.

I leaped into the air and began kicking all of them away from me and Cadenza like they where dodge balls they went crashing into the forest causing massive damage.

I quickly grabbed a hold of two them and began spinning around like a tornado at rapidly increasing speeds. The apparently brainless Mendacore's continued launching themselves into me only to be knocked back into the ground where there sweet deaths lied.

While spinning around at that velocity I lat go of the two Mendacore's they where launched through the forest tearing down several trees causing such a loud ruckus.

I fell to the ground landing on both my feet almost stumbling over though. I turned back to, "Cadenza... Get a grip can't you..." I dodged several incoming Mendacore's I tossed them aside like they where nothing. "Can't you see there's something more..." I leaped into the air and roundhouse kicked three Mendacore's sending them crashing to the ground a force of wind pushed me higher into the air.

"More important than Raider right now, I could use your assistance." Cadenza didn't respond. "Damn it Celestia where are you?"

Suddenly that briefly distraction caused me to get slammed into the ground by five Mendacore's at once.

"Not... Fare... Five on... One!" I could hear the evil Mendacore's laughing crudely as they neared me.

I didn't want to get up but I forced myself to, I pushed myself off the ground I bounced into the air I wrapped my legs around a Mendacores neck I twisted my body breaking his neck in two.

I took a breath, "Who's next!"

Meanwhile Celestia was blasting away tearing down the Mendacore's numbers one by one. Celestia fired rays of pure light disintegrating the Mendacore's into nothing but pure ashes.

Celestia didn't have the psychical capabilities as Don did, however she could only rely on her nearly unlimited amount of magic. Which was unfortunately nearing it's limit, the more she fired the beams of light at the Mendacore's the more it became apparent.

"Where are they coming from?" Celestia breathed heavily as her hair fell in her face. In that moment she was knocked through several trees flying tearing through them like a hurricane.

Immediately the Mendacore's took advantage of her misfortune. They approached her slowly in high anticipation.

There's laughs carried no remorse no heartbeat to speak of. Celestia's eye sight faded suddenly a few red flower peddles fell down on her face. As black ash fell from the sky the Mendacore's pulled out there knives and forks.

Don flew through the forest running from the countless numbers of Mendacore's giving him chase. He somehow carried Candeza on his back she was slowing him down indefinably.

"Damn she's heavy, Now where is Celestia I felt her presence in this direction a second ago."

Don arrived on scene just in time to knock two Mendacore's off of Celestia. Don quickly sat Cadenza next to Celestia.

Don looked around to the burning forest as ash fell surrounding him making it difficult to breath. "Holy crap she took out way more creatures than me how did she even do that!"

A hundred or so Mendacore's completely surrounded Don and the two useless Princess's.

"Great what now there's no way out and I can't carry both of them." "I don't think I have enough magic to do a teleportation for three especially ones of this size."

While Don was contemplating on what to do the remaining thousand Mendacore's all together they leaped, flew, and dashed at Don.

Don however wasn't done thinking he managed to summon a barrier in time though.

"Considering there numbers this barrier won't hold out any longer than a minute or so..."

Cadenza stood up to her hooves she whipped her face off. "Don I'm ready to fight."

"Fight... Now!" "Are you serious now we have no chance have you looked around us for a second."

Cadenza looked around and ever so slowly the confidence she was working up to move was depleting fast.

"What now!" Suddenly a ray of light shot up into the sky.

Don looked up, what is that, but it can't be it shouldn't be ready besides I'm not there to release the spell.

Canterlot

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" Rainbow Dash fought against the ever so quickly increasing in speed and force heavy wings that threatened to send her into oblivion.

Twilight's body rose into the air, suddenly a women of at least five feet black hair red eyes stood a distance away from Rainbow Dash.

"RELEASE!"

The octagon sacred seal exploded into a mass of light engulfing Twilight.

The women starred into the whiteness. An evil look dawned upon her face.

"Who dares use my fathers spell!" "I'll find them then crush them to dust!"

Rainbow Dash looked through the pure blinding light she thought she saw something or some pony or rather someone!

Suddenly the light vanished in one instant it imploded into Twilight as she slowly descended to the ground.

Twilight lied on the ground still unconscious her eyes closed she was resting soundly.

Rainbow Dash starred in complete confusion, "What just happened, whatever it was I didn't do it no pony can prove it!"

Rainbow Dash looked around what she thought she saw turned out be a figment of her imagination after all.

Ponyvile

Applejack was running through town when the light flashed into the sky.

Applejack continued running blindly as she starred at the ray of light when suddenly she crashed into some pony.

"Owe that hurt my noggin!" Applejack looked up through her pain to see Pinky Pie and Fluttershy rubbing there heads as well.

"What the?" "It's you!" Applejack and Pinky Pie pointed to one another at the same time.

Fluttershy backed away slowly not wanting to get involved. "You do not want to start something with me I'm really mad right now!" yelled Pinky Pie in a angered rage filled tone.

"Some light blue pegasus pony stole all of my balloons." Fluttershy ears bounced, "Did you just say light blue pegasus she wouldn't happen to have had a rainbow mane would she?"

Pinky Pie got into Fluttershy's face her eyes bounced out of her head as she starred at Fluttershy, "Yeah what do you know that pony will I've a got a few things to say to her!"

"Actually... Yes, yes I do!" Suddenly Fluttershy began pushing Pinky Pie back into the ground with her violent stare.

"And let me tell you something Pinky, Rainbow Dash is my friend she wouldn't steal from no pony!" Pinky Pie crisscrossed her hooves, "Are you calling me a liar!" "Yes I am!"

Suddenly Pinky Pie and Fluttershy began pushing each other back Applejack continued to stare up at the light when it suddenly vanished.

Applejack looked down to see they where still fighting, "Alright alright break it up I said break it up!" Applejack pushed them away from each other.

By now Pinky Pie was seeing stars and Fluttershy's mane was wrecked.

"Hmmth!" Fluttershy and Pinky Pie walked away leaving Applejack in pure confusion. "What?"

EverFree Forest

"What was that just now!" The barrier around them began cracking.

I looked over to Cadenza in a sudden panic, "Quickly heal me I need you to recover my magic for me."

"What? OK I'll try!" Cadenza focused hard she seemed to have difficulty Raider's bloody body kept flashing through her mind.

"Come on, come on!" the barrier's cracks worsened. Cadenza sighed as her eyes watered once again, "I can't!"

My eyes widened as I looked around suddenly I noticed a large number of them had left I could feel there presence heading towards Canterlot.

Then it hit me, echoing through my mind as the Mendacore's neared Canterlot at rapidly increasing speeds.

"Do you Promise... Promise... Promise?" "Yes I Promise!"

Suddenly a blinding rage tore through me then I blacked out, I lost myself.

Don slammed his hands into barrier shattering it to little pieces.

"Don what the heck are you doing?" asked Cadenza in sudden fear! As she stepped away from Don and towards Celestia.

One of the Mendacore's looked Don in the eyes the monster just laughed as did the Mendacore...

Don slung his left hand completely destroying the Mendacore in front of him. B;ood splattered on Don and Cadenza she was fear filled by now.

"You shouldn't have laughed at me!" Cadenza listened to Don's voice, it had deepened in tone.

Don jumped onto his hands he walked forwards kicking several of the Mendacore's into the wind each kick disintegrating one of them.

Don spun around like a pinwheel whipping out the Mendacore's as they blindly charged into him.

Cadenza took that as her cue she tried to carry Celestia it was difficult she however managed to get into the air.

Don stood in the center as the eye of attention he drew there attraction by raising his maximum.

All of the Mendacore that had been charging for Twilight's magical source stopped in there tracks when they sensed Don's juicy power.

All of the Mendacore's leaped into the air flying right past Cadenza completely ignoring her eager they where to taste his power.

"That's right come, all of you!" Don looked onto the crowd's watchful eyes they almost seemed frightened but filled with anticipation."

Don starred his eyes fierily red with anger, his hair was long thick and black he licked his lips as he leaped high into the air ready to strike.

Borders of Equestria

The black haired women stood on top of a mountain.

"Whoa!" "That's gotta be him." "Feels like he's having some fun I'll let him enjoy himself before I take him back."

"Sure wish there was something to do while in this pathetically disgusting world."

An old dragon hovered high in the sky. "Emm... This ones power is even greater than Don's I can speed up my operations with her."

Itenza slammed his hands together forming some type of sign.

"Her heart is so black and evil unlike Don's it'll be easier to control her."

Itenza laughed evilly not paying Don's ever so increasingly powerful powers no mind.

EverFree Forest

Don laughed manically as he blew flames of black death at the forest from high above.

Flaming Mendacore's howling out in pain just dying to taste Don's power they leaped up to Don.

"Oh so burning you isn't enough, fine then!" Don spawned a glowing black metal type've baseball bat.

Don laughed evilly as he began swinging his bat scoring home runs without even having to warm up.

After a few hundred hits Don finally struck out! "What no more of you, come on I'm not done yet!"

Suddenly Don's body pulsated he dropped the bat out of pain that ran up his spin it sure looked like he was done.

Don's consciousness returned to him. Immediately the feeling of a thousand years of battle overtook his senses.

Don's bat crashed into the EverFree Forest causing quite a ruckus, a large dust cloud formed above where the metal black bat had landed.

Don hovered in mid air breathing heavily. His hair returned to its pure colors, the rage prong redness in his eyes faded.

Canterlot

Cadenza landed or well crashed in the garden. Both Celestia and Cadenza where unconscious as was Twilight Rainbow Dash just laid back relaxing.

"Wait!" "Wait a second where's Don at?" asked Rainbow Dash. No reply from the two sleeping beautifies.

"I hope he's OK!"

EverFree Forest

My vision was blurry my hearing was shot I tried to aim for a soft place to land but I was failing or should I say I was falling...

End of Chapter 14