• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,233 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,233

Limitations Broken

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Mood: Unhappy
Hair Color: Short Rainbow of Colors, Dark Black
Eye Color: Light Blue, Burning Red, Demonic Black
Height: 6.1 feet
Weight: 204 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 7
Limitations Broken
The Final Atonement
The Overwhelming Presence from Within
Princess Celestia's Unwillingness

Rain pounded the Canterlot Castle Twilight Sparkle starred off the balcony into the distance in the direction of Ponyvile where the Princess went.

Twilight had a gut feeling that something was very wrong and she was right.

Ponyvile

"Donathan your going to DIE! If you keep this up."

There I was again standing alone in a place which to me was unknown. My entire life was flashing before my eyes all the pain in my past building up for this moment. All of the wrong that had been done to me, all of the wrong I've done to everyone and anyone this will be my final atonement.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!" My words echoed on in this desolate place along with my silent screams. I fell to my knees. Please help me, I can't do this, not on my own I'll give it to you, if you give me the strength to fight. "Don you'll never learn, you still don't even know where you are, do you?"

I looked down into thee dirt shaking my head. "No." A gentle breeze blew by hitting me in the face cooling me. "This is your own mind and I am your consciousness talking to you, your the only one limiting yourself." My eyes slowly widened. "Your letting all the pain you've caused be your lock and I'm the key for which you seek. Instead you should be using all of the pain caused to you, you need to harness it, protect all that for which is to be protected."

It began to rain the suns beating rays of heat slowly vanished behind a haze of rain clouds. I starred up at the fading sun I felt my power rise into the air with clouds, was it really rain or was it my tears. I faded out, my consciousness returned slowly.

Rainbow Dash looked out of the corner of her eyes to see that the Princess and Don wouldn't be moving any time soon. "What do I do now?" mumbled Rainbow Dash as she hugged the ground while staring up to the humongous Ursa family, that could crush her at any moment, but what where they waiting for? "I have to do something! But what?" Rainbow Dash's tears of fear mixed in with the rain.

Sweet Apple Acres

Granny smith stirred the first batch of zap apple jam she went in for a taste, a spoon she so quickly reached for only to find it wasn't there. "Applejack bring me a spoon from the kitchen the special big wooden one."

"OK Granny be there mighty quick." Applejack ran quickly to Granny she was dying for a taste this was going to be her first time tasting the zap apple jam. Applejack handed Granny the spoon, Granny shoved a spoonful into Applejack's mouth. The look of disappointment crowed Applejack's face Granny almost teared up.

"Eh! It's OK!" Granny quickly took a taste for herself. "Oh my, I'm missing a very important ingredient!" Granny smith quickly wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Applejack. "Here deary quickly I need you to run into town and pick these up for me OK, now go quickly!"

Applejack ran out of the house quickly with the promise of better tasting zap apple jam she held that at the center of her mind but she would soon be in for a surprise that no stories where open for business right now.

Ponyvile

Don's hand twitched he was barely able to open one of his eyes to see a frightened Rainbow Dash just sitting there about to be squashed. The small Ursa Minor that Don and Celestia had been battling sat down for a break right in the center of the EverFree Forest. The ground shook heavily as he sat down for a spell.

The Ursa Major however unfortunate walked towards Ponyvile Rainbow Dash starred in fear as it neared them. I starred up into the sky as ran fell on my face. "What am I going to do I feel like I can't move, looks the Princess I see can either she's out cold that's just great, perfect! Rainbow Dash isn't looking to good and if I'm not mistaken I can sense two massive embodiments of magic behind me. If only I could move, I have to try."

Rainbow Dash finally snapped out of her trance long enough to look over to Don who'd finally regained consciousness and was struggling to get up off the ground she turned her head to him. "Hey are you OK?" I struggled, but I managed to get up to my knees I rolled over and fell on my back. I breathed heavily and what I saw above me was sure a sight to behold especially since it was about to crush me.

"So Rainbow Dash do you still want to help me fight these things." Rainbow Dash didn't respond. I sighed trying to enjoy this moment as it could be my last. "I didn't think so..."

Canterlot

Twilight continued to stare off the balcony Spike sat beside her. Twilight's entire body twitched her, heart pulsated she could feel it now. "What is this humongous power. There's two other gigantic amounts of magic in the same place what's going on!" Twilight's eyes widened wide in realization. "Oh no! That's where Princess Celestia went I hope she's OK."

Spike wondered what the heck Twilight was talking about as he starred. "That huge power is growing stronger incredible who's is it, it's three times stronger than the other two combined incredible." Twilight gasped. "Wait a second, this power feels familiar it feels like... Don's!"

Ponyvile

I felt it, my bones finally snapped back into place, my wounds had healed it no longer hurt when the rain touched my face. I stood up, I felt a change inside me I felt darker but somehow still the same. Rainbow Dash watched in amazement. "Hey you shouldn't move around you looked really hurt." I could hear Rainbow Dash's trembling over the rain, she was really scared her heart must be been racing. For some reason that really ticked me off.

"It's OK, Rainbow Dash I'll be fine now listen, I want you to get out of here! What I'm about to do isn't meant for children... I mean little fillies such as yourself now get going." Rainbow Dash took that as her cue she flew away quickly faster than she'd ever flown before.

Don's hair darken as he walked over to Celestia, Don's eyes brightened Bloody Red it was as if they where on fire. Don touched Celestia on the head moving the hair out of her face, then suddenly they both disappeared in an instant the Ursa Major's eyes widened, and in a flash of light Don returned standinf before two Ursa's alone without fear. "Celestia I will not lose! You can count on it!"

I rose into the air high, so I could stare at the Ursa Major face to face. As I rose higher and higher into the air the colder and colder the rain got the more I felt like I was being absorbed. "I'm Liking This!" I stopped, as did the Ursa we glared at one another for a moment. Lightning struck thunder roared my hands where itching to punch something.

I quickly sprinted through the air leaving no room for error, I punch the Ursa in the face sending him toppling backwards into the EverFree Forest. The Ursa Minor quickly barreled rolled out of the way dodging his mother who almost crushed him. I sighed, "Dang I missed!"

The Ursa Major roared deeply. Lightning and thunder on cue again I balled up my hands together and teleported half way across the entire EverFree Forest slamming the Ursa Major further into the ground. The Ursa's cries of pain reminded me of my past I stuttered, almost losing my balance, as if I heard cries of the ones I cared about years ago, they intended on haunting me forever. "I think that's why I locked away my power."

Suddenly while I was reminiscing on unhappier times unsuspectingly the Ursa Minor smacked me sending me crashing down into EverFree Forest I flew through several trees leaving destruction in my wake. I laid there surrounded by chaos tress collapsing down, forest life fleeing for there lives, the Ursa Major had gotten up to his knees whipping her face off, I almost wasn't fazed by the Ursa Minor's attack although I was just distracted by my haunting past. "Tormenting me it was." Finally I felt a sharp pain in my chest like I'd been cut or slashed.

The giant Ursa Major began sprinting across the EverFree Forest I still wouldn't move. I starred at the young Ursa Minor who had his eyes locked onto me I could see him as he saw me. Before I knew it the Ursa Major was up in my face, I quickly casted a small shield around me for a moment is all I needed.

The Ursa Major slammed her fists down onto my shield over and over harder each time, she pushed me further into the ground with every hit. My back was already in pain now jagged rocks pierced my back feeling quite uncomfortable, however it felt as if I used no power on the barrier, I found it difficult to believe how much power I had stored away, I was feeling overwhelmed by it.

I pushed the shield up expanding it soon after about fifteen seconds, I had completely encased the Ursa Major inside a bubble shield for which he could not break free of. "I call it Bubble Prison!" Suddenly a lazar popped my newly made bubble prison. I floated out of the dirt into the air to see the Ursa Minor back in action. The Ursa Major fell to ground on her feet she landed.

"Yes! Come on I want a challenge! Bring it on both of you at once." I began craving this battle truly this power I had seal away was taking over my instincts causing me to have a type of lust for battle I was enjoying this. I licked my lips as I slid through the air towards the Ursa Minor the rain was hitting me in the face. The thrill of this battle was bloating up my ego and destroying all of the modesty I had left.

I grabbed a hold of the Ursa Minor I slung him around in a circle a few times destroying a large portion of the forest sending tree flying right out of there roots, The Ursa Minor was totally confused it appeared as if he was going to be sick, I just hoped he didn't vomit on me. The Ursa Major starred at me evilly as she charged me in the hopes of saving her son.

Finally I let go the young Ursa Minor the he flew through the air causing quite the heavy winds I felt like I was being pulled towards the Ursa Major who attempted to avoid his son who flew at her, but she ultimately failed. 'BOOOOOOOOOOM!' The two Ursa's collided into one another the force of the impact sent out a shock wave practically moving the entire forest I quickly braced myself. Lightning flashed thunder screamed, I rose higher into the air laughing as the two Ursa's leid in the middle of the devastated EverFree Forest unconscious.

I smiled evilly admiring my work as the rain pounded on my head. My power was slowly decreasing as I descended to the ground, my hair changed from black back into a rainbow of colors, my eyes changed from burning red to light blue luckily some of my sanity returned to me, however I felt eternally changed I knew I'd never be the same again I felt darker I felt a need for destruction, if you will.

Canterlot

"What happened I thought I sensed that massive power right behind me, but then it suddenly disappeared, Don what happened I hope your still OK please I want to see you again you never said goodbye."

Ponyvile

Applejack waltzed right past the sign of the town that was barely hanging on. The sign fell right behind Applejack startling her causing her to jump. It took her a few moments to realize that some parts of the town where totally and violently destroyed no pony was in sight, it was very quiet. "What in tarnation is going on around here?" Applejack trotted slowly into town keeping her guard up she was ready for anything, well almost everything.

Pinky Pie randomly and fearlessly came bouncing through the streets with balloons wrapped around her stomach giving her lift every time she bounced. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Pinky Pie stopped in front of Applejack she took a breath. "Hi! My name is Pinky Pie what's yours? You know what I realized something while blowing up balloons that if you breath the air that's in them like this..." Pinky Pie began breathing the helium in one of the balloons then she began speaking again. "You sound really funny, sorta like this, here you wanna try a balloon!" Pinky handed Applejack a balloon. Applejack however was totally confused and baffled about what just happen first she walks into town to find it totally destroyed, then some crazy pony starts acting all crazy in front of her.

Applejack was barely able to produce these words. "I'm Applejack, nice to meet you too." She stopped for a moment to think about that last part. "I Think?" Applejack walked past Pinky Pie who turned around and decided to take it upon herself to follow Applejack.

EverFree Forest

I stood still, completely silent listening to the rain, waiting for the right moment, watching the Ursa's wondering if they would get up. "Something seems off here or could it just be me, yeh I think it's just me, but I have this strange feeling that this battle wasn't natural, what does that mean could someone have..." Suddenly I heard a teardrop hit a puddle, the water ripple it was as if I could see it. i could hear her calling me even if she didn't know it. It was important I vanished into nothingness teleporting away.

Cloudsdale

Rainbow Dash starred over the edge of Cloudsdale tears ran down her face falling off over the edge of Cloudsdale. Don appeared behind Rainbow Dash he listened to the heartbeat of a pony that was growing closer to him with every drop. I slowly approached her. "Why are you crying?" I could see that I startled Rainbow Dash she quickly whipped her face then turned to me.

"I am not crying!" I sat down beside her hanging my legs over the edge. "Sure you weren't filly. Rainbow Dash tell me, how old are you? I'm just wondering you don't have to tell me if you do not want to though." Rainbow Dash sighed. "Well I'm not really sure, I think maybe seven and half I don't even know when my birthday is."

"Could that have been the reason... No I don't think that's something that you should shed tears on." Rainbow Dash snapped at me. "I already told you, I wasn't crying!" Rainbow Dash starred at Don who reached into his pocket pulling out a napkin he reached over and gently whipped her eyes clear.

"How do you explain this?" Don held up the napkin with a slight damp spot in the center of it. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened. "I umm... Well uhh? I Uhh..." Rainbow Dash panicked I thought she was about to scream. "It's OK Rainbow Dash you don't have to tell me, but I just wanted to say that I beat both Ursa's both Minor and Major and the Princess is alright." Rainbow Dash was totally blown away. "Really! That's so awesome!" I turned and began to walk off when suddenly... "Wait!" Yelled Rainbow Dash I turned to her, she seemed anxious. "Can you tell the Princess something for me." I nodded. "What is it?" She took a breath. "Can you tell her I wanna join the..."

Don interrupted her. "The Wonderbolts Sure!" Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in confusion. "Why not? I'll tell her for you!" Rainbow Dash smiled widely at hearing that she began bouncing around as much as Pinky Pie does even more so. I'd begun to walk off again then my eyes widened as I realized something critical I should've noticed the second I arrived.

"OK now I know I'm dreaming, there's a city on this gigantic cloud and I'm... walking on this cloud OK that's it, I've gone insane." I blinked my eyes rapidly. "Hey wait! By the way what's your name?" Rainbow Dash asked in a curiously innocent tone. "Me! Well my name is Don and I'm a human." Rainbow Dash seemed confused. "Human? What's that?" I sighed. "It would be to complicated to explain it to you right now Rainbow Dash, and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway even I'd told you."

I disappeared instantly in a flash leaving Rainbow Dash to celebrate and to enjoy her excitement which doesn't last forever. It should be enjoyed while it's still fresh.

Ponyvile

Rain pounded on Don's head as he hovered high above the small decimated town he raised a single hand into the air gathering magic for this one huge spell. "Great back in the cold rain I felt better in that cloudy city. I hope this spell works cause if it doesn't then... well I'd rather not say!"

Suddenly the cracks in the ground began reforming the destroyed streets that had been split down the middle in two became one again. The houses that where violently destroyed in battle began reforming all of the pieces that had fallen restored, all things once living now dead reborn once again. The sign of Ponyvile rose into the air and reattachment itself to the pole.

Don breathed heavily as he brought his arm to his chest finishing the reforming spell. Don turned his head to see the two sleeping Ursa's. "You know they aren't so bad when there asleep that is, but it there awake forget about it." Don used magic to pick the two Ursa's up then he snapped his fingers instantly both of the humungous Ursa's disappeared into a sphere of light that faded to nothingness.

"That should be far away enough, I've sent them to the center of a desert far far away from Equestria." I turned my entire body to face the EverFree Forest that had been damaged immensely in battle. I starred at the craters in the ground all of the destroyed trees. Once again but this time. I raised both of my arms into the air to summon the strength for the reforming regeneration rebirthing spells.

"Creatures of the Night, Descendants of the Day, Here my Call rise from the flames of solitude to fill this forest once more. The Trees Sun and the Moon give me the strength to give birth to a new forest with taller and more lively trees let life be restored." I lowered my hands quickly a shockwave surged from my body using a rather large amount of magic to restore the forest.

New trees suddenly and rather quickly began sprouting up from the ground to replace the old. The craters I had accidentally created in battle began rising up, animals began filling the forest once again. "And Life is Restored." I began descending not of my own will, I starred at the small town of Ponyvile it was almost completely silent and empty, however I did her some pony trotting through the newly rebuilt streets. "I guess I used too much magic, once again. Geez I've burnt myself out three or four times today I need to be careful this is dangerous it could have side effects."

Canterlot

Twilight sat in the center of the gigantic central library, reading books was beginning to agitate her, something was clearly itching at her brain. Meanwhile at the top of castle Princess Celestia awoke not to find an Ursa about to stomp on her but to feel the warmth of her room.

"What the... how in the world did I get up here, I was with Don wasn't I? Yes I was, and there was an Ursa Minor attacking and I was... losing." Celestia's eyes widened. "Don!" Celestia foolishly looked around the room to see if he was there and of course not why would she expect any different. "That's right he was there too I really must go."

Celestia ran across the room to her balcony she leaped off it flying into the air moving fast towards Ponyvile in the hopes of rescuing Don from almost certain death via Ursa's. "I gotta move fast!" Rain hit Celestia in the face as she tore through the skies.

Sweet Apple Acres

Granny Smith sighed loudly. "What could be taking Applejack so long." Big Mac stood next to her licking an empty jar of zap apple jam. "No clue! Yup you need that ingredient she better hurry, I'm getting hungry!"

Ponyvile

I managed to stumble my way into town, I sat down leaning against a big fountain in the center of the town. "Looks like everypony is still frightened from the Ursa attack and still afraid to come out of wherever there hiding. I don't blame them." I closed my eyes for second then reopened them to have Celestia standing over top of me. "Don! I don't understand what has happened here where is the Ursa?"

"Well Princess, it would seem that things took a turn for the worst and an Ursa Major showed up as well." Don sighed. "I awoke somehow with the strength to defeat both of them! I still don't fully understand it yer, but I'll save that for later on right now I just wanna relax." Celestia's eyes widened. "Wait no pony can just wake up with the strength to defeat not one but two Ursa's at once... that's just impossible, but impressive, still impossible though!"

"You see Princess, I'm not a pony I'm just awesome like that." Celestia sighed feeling relieved that the two Ursa's where gone. "Well I suppose your right, Don can you tell me what happened to this town and the forest weren't they both destroyed in battle." Don looked up past Princess Celestia into the sky. "I repaired all of the damage that I had done, it was the least I could do."

"You defeated two Ursa's and still repaired the EverFree Forest and Ponyvile, how... Amazing! Wait? what do you mean by that?" I looked Celestia dead in the eyes. "I mean this was my fault, I think something or someone sent those Ursa's to attack me! Of course I could be wrong, I'm not entirely sure, I just think it's strange." Celestia turned away from Don starring at Canterlot in the distance. "What will you do now, where will you go? Don do you need my help with anything can you get to where you need to go on your own."

"No I don't need any help, but thank you for offering Princess Celestia." Celestia flapped her wings about to fly off. "Celestia you better be careful with that spell, if it fails you'll... Die!" Celestia's eyes widened in complete surprise wondering how Don knew she had the paper that he accidentally deliberately left for her. "I know!" Princess Celestia casually replied as she jumped off into the air heading back to the castle.

Don starred up into the blue sky as the rain clouds reseeded. making way for the setting sun to shine it's rays through the moist air, a small Rainbow came soaring in for a landing. "DON! Don! Don! Whoa! Are you OK, do you need my help with anything..." 'GROOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWL!'

My stomach growled loudly! Startling Rainbow Dash she backed away from me slowly raising her left front hoof into the air. "What was that?" I chuckled to her confusion. "It's just my stomach, I'm really really hungry right now is all! But Rainbow Dash you looked ecstatic what is it you want?" Rainbow Dash took a deep breath. "Well... I was just wondering... how did you know I wanted to join the Wonderbolts?" My eyes widened in confusion, I remember cutting her off before, the thing is I'd never even heard of the Wonderbolts before.

"You could just say lucky guess, or maybe I read your mind with my psychotic crazy mind powers!" Rainbow Dash backed away from me as I... '!ooOOooOooOOoo!' "Really you read my mind!" I sighed deciding to play along until I could figure out what the heck was going on. "Yes!" Rainbow Dash smiled widely. "That's so awesome! Can you read what I'm thinking right now?"

I handed Rainbow Dash a piece of paper. "Nope, sorry I'm much to weak to do that, but if you really want to help me read your mind then go find these items for me it may be a little difficult at this moment considering all of the stories are closed. I would find them myself but I'm afraid I can't move I've used too much magic, energy and I'm hungry I can't move."

Rainbow Dash grabbed the list. "You got it I'll be back in a jiffy! You can count on it!" Rainbow Dash flew off to find the mysterious items on the list. "That outta keep her busy for at least an hour or so! I've never considered a mind reading spell until now it seemed pointless, but could I have read her mind on accident perhaps!"

The sound of the fountain water almost made me want to fall asleep. Despite the fact that I used all of my magic I still felt a strange sensation coursing through my veins, as if I was still full of energy. "I wish I had a cheeseburger that's probably the only thing I miss." Suddenly I detected an annoying presence bouncing through the streets coming straight for me.

"Pinky Pie!" I sighed as she stopped in front of me with a wide eyed stare. "Pinky are you OK?" She took a short breath. "Am I OK? Are you OK is a better question, you don't look so good mister, by the way have we met before." I apparently had enough strength left to face palm myself, I was dumbfound by the logic behind Pinky Pie.

"Pinky Pie! Are you serious, how can you forget me, I saved your life from the terrible Ursa that was crashing down on top of you, how can you forget that?" Pinky Pie gasped. "Oh yeah now I remember, thank you for saving me strange thing so what's your name?" I felt like face palming again then I realized. "That's right I never had time to tell you my name, well I'm Don, you can call me Don." Pinky Pie walked over to me to get into my face with wide eyes. "Do all of your best friends call you Don." I sighed again, it was becoming a regular thing with this pony. "Yes that's because it's my name." Pinky Pie backed away. "Oh okki doki them, so Don do you need my help with anything do you want me to throw you a party."

"I am still learning, but I think I've gotten the hang on throwing party's. Especially surprise party's they are absolutely my favorite kind of party, I love the look of on a ponies face when they get totally blown away by the super spectacular surprise of my surprise party, there always so surprising cause you never really know when it's gonna happen it just happens. I'll make you a huge gigantically amazingly super special knock your socks off surprise party would you like that Don?"

I shook my head back and forth. "Umm... Sure why not... Suddenly some pony yelled for Pinky Pie at the right time too, I was totally about to smash her face in if she didn't shut up. "HEY YOU! Pretty in Pink." Pinky Pie looked around in the sky, behind Don, in the water fountain she looked everywhere but behind herself. "Is some pony calling my name, but how can that be, I don't see them and the only people I've talked to is that other filly and you Don."

I starred underneath Pinky Pie to Applejack as she waltzed through the streets with an annoyed look on her face. "Why are all of these shops closed? Taint fare what's going on here, and how did everything get fixed all of a sudden?" I moved Pinky aside to get a better look at Applejack with a distraught look on her face. "Hey Applejack come over here would yah!"

Applejack turned and trotted over to me and Pinky Pie. Suddenly I felt paralyzed! As if someone was starring into my soul, as if a thousands years of hatred just pierced my heart. "What is this?" I began trembling, Applejack and Pinky Pie starred at me with a hilarious look on there faces. "Hey Don y'all alright. Don, Don!" Pinky Pie and Applejack began shaking me trying to get a word out of me confirming I was still alive.

I could feel it the sun began going down slowly the moon rose before my eyes and a cold stare was all that remained. I quickly stood despite my hunger and lack of energy I up pushing Pinky and Applejack aside "I'm sorry I have to go tell Rainbow Dash, I'm sorry."

I leaped into the air immediately a cold breeze followed closely behind me as I disappeared into a flash of light. I needed to run, I needed to escape I felt like someone was choking me. First I believed it to be the moon. So I ran, I didn't know how I was going to out run the moon, but I sure as sugar was gonna try.

Canterlot

Celestia walked inside to her room after she'd risen the moon. "That take's care of that, for some reason it seemed mor edifficult this time, how strange I wonder why?" "I'll worry about that later. Now I do believe it's time that I test out this spell." Suddenly Don's words flashed through the Princess's mind "If it fails... If you fail... you...you'll DIE!... You'll DIE!... DIE!"

"I know that but... I still have to try, I want this work, I need to know how it feels. Besides I really doubt that if this spell fails that it would really kill me." Celestia gulped heavily. "Hopefully I'm right, although Don told me that for a reason." Celestia's horn glowed and sparkled, a few items glowed and sparkled brightly the rose hovering in the air.

Meanwhile Don was soaring through the air chasing the sun trying to run away from moon. A flash of light and a scream echoed across the land only Don could hear it, but he didn't stop even though he knew. "Oh!... Celestia!" Suddenly I noticed blood running down my chest I opened up my jacket to see a big gash going down my chest. "How did I not notice this until now, I'm not low on magic at all I am jus..." Don began falling through the air to ground. Unconscious he was!

"!CRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH!!"

End of Chapter 7