• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,233 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,233

The Gates of Harmony

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Soft, but Anger Filled
Species: Human
Mood: Unconsciously Upset
Aura: No Aura
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow Colored
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
Internal Assessment: Abusive hateful father, lying, cheating somewhat loving sister, loving mother who died at a very young age. It would seem this isn't directly due to his emotions, there's something else some other being feeding off of his shortcomings. Everything that happens around him is a direct cause of these amputations on his mind.

Chapter 23
Battle within Subspace
Don & Marrie vs Donathan
A Family Feud
The Rippling Affect
The Gates of Harmony

Spiraling wormholes threatened to suck Don and his family up to send them hurdling towards there possible demise...

Stars surrounded them planets where visible within the distance as they hovered through a rainbow color field of external space void of almost all life, known solely as Subspace! Subspace is the singular portal connecting all universes all worlds connecting everything together in eternal binding of which can also be known as The Gates of Harmony.

As Don began drifting off into the abyss of subspace after just losing his consciousness. Marrie quickly reached out for Don, she managed to just barely grab him by the collar of his jacket. The hand Marrie used to hold onto Don glowed for a moment signaling something?

"Father all that stuff you told me was a lie, wasn't it!" Marrie turned to face Donathan.

"Well not all of it was a lie, but to answer your question yes most of it was a lie, but... I do want you kids back! I most defiantly want you both back in my life." It would have been more convincing if Donathan wasn't smiling like a kid with his hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Marrie's eyes began to water, "That's a LIE! Too!" Marrie shook her head scattering her thoughts. "I felt it the moment when you first made contact with me, I knew you stole a lot Don's power, so much of it that you almost left him lifeless."

"You could've killed your son, my brother! I was a fool to have believed that you could've changed."

Out of a fit of rage Marrie let go of Don and charged her father, she blindly attacked him.

"Marrie don't do this you can't win!" Marrie teleported beside of Donathan, she round house kicked him sending him flying through subspace. Donathan channeled magic into his hands he tried grabbing the air to stop himself from disappearing in time.

Marrie teleported again behind Donathan she instantly slammed her fists into Donathan's face, causing a distortion on his face and a real nasty nose bleed as well.

Donathan backed away from Marrie he clutched his nose in pain, "Oh my gosh! My nose, oh my nose, I think... I think you broke my nose!"

Marrie tore across subspace back over to Donathan, "It's not the only thing I'm gonna break!"

Donathan quickly raised his right hand catching Marrie's fist, however he must've temporarily forgot that his own daughter had two arms.

As Donathan held on to Marrie's right fist with his right hand, he was clutching his bleeding nose that was in a lot of pain with his left hand, Marrie quickly took advantage of his stupidity she jabbed him in the stomach with her left fist that she'd channeled magic into.

Marrie backed away from Donathan as he coughed up blood, "So... That's how... You wanna play it!" Donathan whipped his mouth off slinging blood off of his hand.

Marrie raised her guard, "Yeah that's exactly how I wanna play it!"

Donathan and Marrie charged one another time seemed to slow down the closer they drew to one another.

Suddenly a massive explosion caused the entirety of subspace to ripple, the rainbow colored field distorted and seemed to fade away only for a moment though.

White static sparked and discharged off of Marrie and Donathan as both of there fists where intertwined onto one another in a constant struggle for superiority of the battle. They where pushing each other back and forth across subspace as it continued to ripple due to there massive combination of power.

Marrie began sweating and breathing heavily, "Whats wrong daddy did you use to much magic warping us into subspace!"

"I did suffer a tremendous loss of power from the opening of the portal but I can still handle you, brat!."

Suddenly Donathan noticed a wide opening in Marrie's defenses he took his chance. Donathan quickly kneed Marrie in the stomach, Marrie coughed up blood.

Suddenly Marrie dropped her arms to her stomach, Marrie began descending not of her free will.

Donathan grabbed a hold of Marrie by her hair holding her up stopping her from falling into a subspace portal and getting lost in time.

"Are you done yet!" Suddenly a blinding bright white light engulfed Marrie and Donathan.

Marrie was barely able to see straight, "Oh good it looks like the little bit of energy I gave him finally kicked in, thank goodnes..."

Marrie passed out unconscious, Donathan starred at the newly regenerated Don in the distance.

Don teleported in front of Donathan, Don stuck his to tongue out and pulled his eye lid down. "Blaaahh!"

"Very funny!" Suddenly before he even realized it Donathan was punched in the face by a mirror image of Don.

Donathan dropped Marrie and rubbed his left cheek. "What the hell but you where in front of me, how did you..."

Donathan's eyes widened in absolute amazement and slight fear, "That's impossible!" Donathan starred at two Don's hovering a few feet away from him.

"No, it's very possible, I'm simply moving so fast that your eyes can't follow, your probably seeing two of me right about now aren't you!"
"No it's very possible, I'm simply moving so fast that your eyes can't follow, your probably seeing two of me right about now aren't you!"

Don's voice echoed doubling over on top of itself. "But to move that fast is incredible to achieve such a speed would take years of intense training and meditation, which I know for a fact that you have not done."

The two images of Don surrounded Donathan one to his left and one to his right.

"Not necessarily, but your wrong again I'm naturally not very fast at all, but I'm moving between such a small distance back and forth if it where a larger distance you would only see me as my singular self."
"Not necessarily, but your wrong again I'm naturally not very fast at all, but I'm moving between such a small distance back and forth if it where a larger distance you would only see me as my singular self."

Suddenly Don slammed Donathan back and forth like a volley ball.

"Wait... Stop... I'm... Gonna... Be... Sick!" After about a minute of constant plumbing, Don thought about it for moment.

"OK!"

Suddenly one of the images of Don vanished into thin air leaving Donathan flying straight towards Don who just readied himself.

Don double drop kicked him with both of his feet sending Donathan hurdling towards one of the subspace portals.

Donathan tried as hard as he could to catch himself but he couldn't, he was sucked within the portal.

Don cheered loudly, "Yeeeeessss!" Don shimmied across subspace. "Take that dad! Oh yeah! Beat down one hundred and ten percent!"

Don laid back relaxing in the center of subspace then it finally occurred to him that he was alone.

Don opened one eye, and looked around. "Oh shit! MARRIE!" Don eyes quickly darted in all directions searching for any sign of Marrie. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Not like this!"

Don wrapped his hands around his mouth so his voice would echo he took a deep breath to holler loudly.
"MAAAARRIEEE!"
"WHEEERREE ARRE YOUU!"

Don's voice echoed throughout the now lonely single person subspace, as it continued to ripple due to Don's loud echoing voice. "Well... What should I do now?"

End of Chapter 23