• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Intimidating Powers

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Mood: Confused Frightened Worry-Filled
Hair Color: Short Rainbow of Colors, Demonic Dark Black
Eye Color: Light Blue, Bright Red
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 9
Intimidating Powers!
In Unison
A Demons Power

The Dragon and I hovered high in the air neither of us moved as silence overtook the two of us we waited for the right moment to strike.

"I better be careful one wrong move and I'm done, for my chest is still hurting from the fight with the Ursa. Now I have to do battle with a dragon and to make matters worse he a isn't normal dragon either!"

"Alright show me your prowess noble dragon!" I glided across the air heading straight towards the dragon who did nothing but swing his deadly spiked tail through the air. I quickly swerved around it I needed to end this quickly, I didn't want to reopen the wound on my chest.

I collided with the dragon slamming my fists into his stomach with such great force it was shocking. A shockwave surged out rippling through the air. The dragon seemed unmoved by my attack. "What the heck... Aaahhhh! That really hurt those scales are like, indestructible!"

The dragon just laughed evilly before slapping me away with his hand I flew a few yards away from him. I grabbed myself as not to spiral out of uncontrol his attack seemed a bit weak something wasn't right about this dragon. "That hurt his skin is like diamonds... Geez what a pain!"

After balling in pain for a few moments I quickly flew through the air straight for the nasty dragon to attempt to take the dragon out with an uppercut from behind, but then I noticed it. The dragon began inhaling a large amount of air into his mouth as it expanded in size, my eyes widened wide as a fearful presence loomed over me. "Wait! Hold on, what are you..."

Without warning, in one single instant I was completely engulfed in orange red hot flames. I didn't have time to move away. I screamed loudly which seemed to bring out a certain rage within me even though I was burning I felt like I was getting more strength from somewhere deep inside?

The flames receded I breathed heavily as I looked at my hands and arms. "I am unharmed but how what... What just happened?" The dragon looked on from a distance with grave confusion. "I do not know how, but I'm going to make you wish I had burned to death in those flames."

"Now let's see who's flames are stronger yours or mine." The dragon and I inhaled deeply together in unison. I exhaled sending a barrages of demonic black flames at the dragons orange red flames. "I've never seen flames such as these, I don't think these are my flames, they can't be, can they?"

My black flames overwhelmed the dragons he was shrouded in blackness as smoke rose I stopped for a moment allowing myself to take a quick breather. I starred at the cloud of black haze and smoke with great intensity. Then suddenly the dragon flew out of the smoke he was badly burned not enough to kill him, but enough to really piss him off!

I quickly swerved and dodged as fast as I could trying my darnedest to avoid the dragons diamond like claws if they hit me once I would be a goner. My jacket was being ripped to shreds. I kicked the dragon in the stomach thinking it would do nothing but the dragon began falling. I glared down to the dragon wondering how, cause earlier my punch did nothing now suddenly I have this kind of strength.

'CrrraaaaaaassssssH!'

I heard the loud crash I descended quickly to finish off the beast. The dragon had crash landed in a medium sized crystal clear blue lake, causing quite the splash water flew into the air engulfing me as I hovered above the dragon.

"You know dragon this lake isn't big enough for the both of us, now I'm going to take your..." I suddenly caught a glimpse of myself in the water, and what I saw was most unpleasant. My hair was black my eyes where frighteningly red, I couldn't recognize myself. "What is this?"

Finally I felt it again the feeling of being choked it was as if someone was starring into my soul. I finally realized it after all of this time it was me starring back at myself to what I'd become, or rather what I was becoming. "I see... so that must've been the reason why I sealed this power away so long ago, it's because of you."

I fell to my knees in the knee deep water I watched it ripple. "Isn't it!" The dragon managed to get up to his feet he glared at my new appearance. "You know strange creature wither or not there's a demon inside you, or if you are a demon yourself but that power you possess is yours to use as you command! Just don't let it consume you which it looks like it already has." The dragon finished his speech and laughed manically before flying off info the air.

I teleported before the dragon. "You dragon, what do you know of this? Tell me or... I'll... I'll..." I clutched my hands as they began shaking uncontrollably. "It seems there's still a little left of your sanctity, sanity still remains inside of you! I underestimate you young one."

"I'll destroy you, you foolish dragon." Suddenly without warning my voice deepened it became darker in tone. "You should try suppressing your power, it seems you've done so before I can see it's the reason why your still alive to this day." The dragon looked down to his hands. "Once you do I recommend you leave this land your not exactly welcome here you wouldn't fit in."

The dragon laughed and flew off leaving me alone with this overwhelming force trying to take over my mind and body. "Damn it! I can't, it's to much I can feel myself slipping..." I struggled, but it was very difficult to breath, my vision blurred my hands stopped shaking suddenly a sensation overwhelmed me.

The power I sought to seal away began overtaking me I couldn't move, I couldn't see and the worst part was... "I am alone all alone." I lashed out suddenly flying straight into the sky. "NO! No... I don't want to die alone, I refuse you want take me not now." I screamed out in agony as I pushed the power back down deep inside of me.

The dragon grinned evilly from a distance. "Good boy fight it, so that your power may grow stronger then one day I will harvest your power and with it my army and I will take Equestria." An invisible army of flying strange horrifying creatures hid behind the dragon there must've been thousands of them. "Yes one day I will rule this world! And the next!"

My eyes returned to blue, the blackness covering my hair receded returning to the same color of Rainbow Dash's mane, My body shrunk in size and stature. I breathed heavily as the sudden change took a toll on me, my maximum amount of magic stamina and energy where just slashed away until I only had about a tenth of my max left.

"I'm alive, I'm really alive I did it I resealed my powers on my own I didn't need anyone's help this time." I rubbed my nose softly. "Sweet!" I starred down to my hands. "I can feel my power, it's gone for now! I just hope it stays that way there's no need for power like that to exist. Not in such a peaceful world such as this, besides it's not like they have wars here or anything."

"I should return to Equestria I don't like the feeling I'm getting from this place. Now that my full power is gone I can detect many larger powers than my own current powers, there all over this country, or place whatever you wanna call it." I looked around in all directions feeling a little confused and lost I scratched the back of my head. "Now... which way... is home?"

Ponyvile

Most of the ponys returned only to be shrouded by a massive strong winds. The mayor of Ponyvile stood her ground in the center of Ponyvile yelling, "Quickly everypony get inside and stay put don't come out until this storm is over." The mayor dug her hooves into the ground. "Why hasn't the sun come up yet, I can't see straight in this darkness and these winds where did they come from."

Rainbow Dash dove into the heavy winds with almost no fear besides her slight amount of trembling all over. Rainbow Dash began spinning around as fast as she could in the opposite direction the wind was spinning, hoping it would stop the tornado of destruction. "I gotta move fast faster, faster! I won't be beaten by some stupid tornado!"

The mayor looked up into the sky at the right moment to see a young pegasus pony risking her life to stop the tornado and save the residents of Ponyvile. The heavy fast winds began decreasing in force and speed as Rainbow Dash ran herself ragged she panted heavily as she came to a sudden halt.

Rainbow Dash descended down to the ground, but not of her free will she was carried by the rampaging winds she came to a sudden crash. Rainbow Dash lied on the border just entering the EverFree Forest. It was dark and Rainbow Dash was unconscious resting soundly while ominous sounds echoed from within the EverFree Forest threatening to drag her into the deep and darker parts of forest...

Canterlot

Raider stood in a grassy field admiring Twilight's abilities when a guard pony approached him. "Report, any word from the Princess." The guardian sighed heavily. "No sir!" Raider looked into the sky feeling a little annoyed. "Well... what of the Wonderbolts searching the skies or the Guardian ponies searching the lands below anything from them yet?"

"No sir I'm afraid not, still nothing from either group and there's no signs of locating the Princess not in this darkness covering Equestria that is." Raider clinched his teeth in anger. "Darn it! We need to find the Princess no other pony can raise the sun, no pony!" The guardian pony sweat dropped. "We know sir, we are trying our darnedest to locate her! I will return with another report in one hour."

The guardian pony disappeared into the winds leaving Raider alone to his thoughts. "The moon has been in the sky for eleven hours that's far too long, maybe I should be looking for somepony to temporally raise the sun until we find the Princess, but who?"

Outside of Equestria's Borders

Don hovered in mid air with a funny look on his face. "Yep! I'm almost one hundred percent positive that I may be in fact... lost."

Equestria Skies

Soarin soared through the skies, his left wing still appeared to be red puffy slightly swollen feathers flew off of it into the wind. "I should rest for a minute... Well that's what Spitfire would say, but I have to find the Princess, no matter the costs!"

Spitfire cut across the skies so fast she was leaving fire in her wake she'd never moved so fast before she'd never needed to move this fast. "I wonder how Soarin is doing I hope he's OK! Ahh I can't think about him right now I gotta focus on locating the Princess." Spitfire scratched her chin to the clearly difficult nearly impossible task she was faced with, finding the Princess in the dark. Especially while other things lurked her mind. "I can't help but wonder, Soarin... please be safe!"

"I can hardly see in this darkness, the light from the moon just isn't enough! I guess I'll just have to go faster and brighten the skies a little." Spitfire sped up causing more flame to spread out across the sky. Meanwhile several other Wonderbolts began launching themselves out of Cloudsdale at top speed to assist in the search for the Princess.

Outside of Equestria's Borders

Don starred up at the sun. "How long has the sun been in the same position? Oh I remember right around the same time I lost Celestia's presence. I have no time to be floating around I need to find Celestia she could be hurt I told her not to try that spell." Don rubbed his hands through his hair he was feeling a bit flustered. "Why did she have to go snooping in my book, this is all my fault for leaving it lying around like that."

"I honestly have no ideal how my book got out of my jacket's pocket, but it doesn't matter I'm responsible for this I have to be the one to save her." Suddenly Don detected a spike in some unicorns magic he knew who it was immediately. "Tha...that's Twilight, but could she be signaling me, well that's perfect thank you Twilight you've just helped me home."

Don tore through the skies heading straight towards Twilight's location as fast as he could which wasn't very fast not anymore at least. "I have to hurry! I will be the one to find the Princess" said Don, Spitfire, and Soarin in unison! As all three of them cut through skies in three different locations all at once in unison.

End of Chapter 9