• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,232 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,232

Arrival

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Mood: Unhappy, Hidden Rage
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow of Colors
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.8 feet
Weight: 197 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 1
Arrival
Rainboom Beginning All
RUN! RUN! RUN!

"My name is Don, and I am a dark lonely man happiness has been deprived from me for years, for reasons I don't wanna talk about."

"I'm 23 years old man and somehow I've found myself in this strange very colorful world, I kinda like it, I get this strange tingling sensation in my gut when I stare up at the beautiful blue skies, suddenly something bigger than bird flew over top of me I'm not quite sure what it was?"

I find myself standing before what seems to be a beautiful kingdom of some sorts, there's a castle standing tall on the mountain side just behind the small quaint town in front of me.

Except there's no humans all I see is ponies or unicorns, "I'm not entirely sure which one I think both?"

I walk through the gates slowly as to not to startle them, I finally noticed the smell in the air it was sweet.

So sweet I felt as if I could've gotten diabetes in one swift breath, luckily that wasn't the case, but the soft sweet scent in the air was making me hungry.

I noticed the ponies had finally noticed my presence they backed away from me slowly, apparently they've never seen a human before, but how could that be.

I starred directly at them they starred right on back to me I was sure one of them was going to charge at me, I slowly raised my guard.

But, no I was gravely mistaken.

"Ruuuuuunnn!"

"Did that pony just speak?" I turned my head in every direction as every pony scattering fleeing away from me. "What's going on here? OK! I know... I must be dreaming now that makes sense, I was skeptical at first but this is just down right wired."

By now all of the ponies and unicorns had ran away from me I'm still not sure why I didn't smell funny I was clean. I'm not sure if they all could talk or if it was just that specific one.

Suddenly I detected a large amount of magical energy nearby it was about one thirtieth of my total capacity which surprised me.

"Hopefully its human I'm going to be really pissed off, if I go up there to find its just some little pony."

Suddenly and unexpectedly a rainbow exploded behind me I turned around quickly as not to miss this mesmerizing sight.

A beautiful rainbow shot out in all directions feeling the entirety of the sky it was something I'd never seen before it looked like it could've been man made, my mouth almost curved into a smile.

I knew in the direction of where that rainbow came from that's where I'd find some humans hopefully magical ones, so they can help me figure out what the heck is up with all these ponies.

I heard cheering in the building above me, "Sounds like someone's enjoying them self."

The streets where still empty due to my arrival I suspect. I don't know why they would be afraid of me, It's not like I was here to conquer there species or eat them, although I am still hungry... But nah!

"It doesn't matter I need to find the humans who created that rainbow, they're sure to be especially powerful, they'd have to be to create something so beautiful and pure."

The sun was going down as I neared the gate to leave this beautiful yet deserted kingdom.

When suddenly I sensed a large embodiment of spiritual and magical energy right behind me it was almost as powerful as me if not more so powerful than my current level of magic.

I sweat dropped as I casually turned to see something slightly unexpected.

A big, and I mean freaking huge pony... Of course, wait a second your not a pony you have a Unicorn horn and Pegasus wings.

The pony or whatever it was starred at me her hair flowing to the ground I could tell she was ravished in magical energy so much so that her mane was pure magic itself, so beautiful it was flowing ever so freely in the wind.

"What are you?"

I was startled surprised almost frightened that she'd asked me that, considering I was about to ask her the same thing. Finally I noticed the crown on her head then i began to wonder.

"Who are you, do I need to keep my guard up or can I trust you!" She asked me I was still a little surprised by her vocal ability. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I realized while starring at the castle then her crown her abnormal largeness. "I see!"

"I don't think you have anything to worry about from me... your highness."

I bowed my head not wanting to look like a threat besides this place seems nice, it would be a shame to destroy it! After realizing that this was no ordinary pony she was different from the others I also noticed her royal crown which matched the emblems of this kingdom.

"My name is Don you may call as such."

The pony seemed surprised, impressed by my class and amazed by my sense of royalty.

"Why do you bow your head to me... Don you know nothing of me what if I'd stricken you down just now."

"I was confident you would not, I could tell from the smile on your face when you asked me what I was without fear whatsoever."

"You had no intention of drawing blood or starting a ruckus oh no."

"How right you are, very well I feel that I can trust you but I'm going to keep an eye on you is that OK!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way I would feel insulted if you didn't."

"Don my name is Princess Celestia you may address me as such."

"Very well Princess Celestia."

I raised my head to look her in the eye only to see a smile that seemed to delight me feel me with an emotion I hadn't felt in years, I was for sure I'd lost my ability to smile.

I tried to smile but it was extremely difficult.

Finally I realized something of such magical power had to know. "Princess Celestia do you know who created that rainbow above our heads." I pointed up to the fading waves of a beautiful multiple colored rainbow.

Celestia looked up to see that someone had done a Sonic Rainboom.

"No, I'm afraid not, I have no ideal I always thought that the sonic Rainboom was a myth only two other pegasi have been able to perform it up until now that is."

"Rainboom you say." I turned to face Celestia "Princess I have one more question why are there only ponies in your kingdom?"

"Yes they're are only ponies in my land of Equestria what else is there suppose to be?"

"Pony's, Equestria, Pegasus, Unicorns." I looked over the horizon to the descending sun then it struck me. "There are no others like me are there Princess."

"No I'm afraid there isn't, I still have no ideal what you are, at least I know your not an enemy, I'm glad."

"Me as well." It would pain me so, to have harm such a beautiful Pony such as yourself."

The Princess chuckled softly. "I'm going to take that as a compliment." I gulped heavily as I eye'd the Princess. "Princess since you want to keep an eye on me, might I ask if I could stay in your palace for better observation over me."

"I would be glad to have you but not as a prisoner nor my enemy, but as my friend."

The word friend took Don by storm he hadn't heard anyone call him by that in eons. Well so to speak.

"Yes thank you, your so kind Princess to treat a nearly complete stranger with such delicacy."

As the princess turned she heard a drop hit the ground. "Yes your quite welcome from your expression I suppose the world you come from is a harsh and painful one."

"You have no ideal." Back in my world there is nothing but the fear of death is constantly over looming us, you could turn a corner then Bam! Dead! The constant smell of blood always filling the air choking you causing you to vomit, it's disgustingly frightening. To live in such a world, to grow up in such a world! It's painful.

"There is no fear for in my world there's no need for it, happiness is all around friends past every corner, there's always something good sweet smelling in the mid day breeze."

"I just know your going to love it hear here in Equestria."

Princess Celestia led me up a rather large flight of stairs to her castle. I continued to admire the incredible architecture it must've taken decades to build.

"By the way when you stay here it might be a little loud, I've recently taken on a student who's rather young so, yeah!"

"Don't worry I'm not a fan of silence the noise will be good."

"I'm glad..."

The Princess used her magic to open the doors of her castle I was impressed I never thought of using magic to open doors I mostly used it for... fighting, nothing else there's a small box that I used to think in.

The doors opened widely and what we saw was disastrous.

I stepped back away from the Princess thinking she was going to explode with anger.

Chapter 1 End