• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Reunion

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friend Ship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Mood: Selfless Gentle Kindness
Aura: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Short Rainbow of Colors
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 11
Reunion!
Don's Plight

"Don!..." I hovered high above Equestria so high above it I was able to see all of Canterlot, all of Ponyvile, the entire EverFree Forest I watched it all... I watched them... Burn!

"Don!..." My eyes where smoking a hot frightening bloody red, my hair was long and darker than darkest night sky. I was laughing maniacally on the outside and... Crying deeply on the inside. "Don!..." I listened to there screams of agony, finally realizing I was the main cause of there pain. "DON!..." My hands where soaked with there crimson red blood, the Princess cried out to me asking of my betrayal. "Don! Why?" I grinned evilly as I raised my right arm into the air a spiraling white ball of magic began forming in the palm of my hand. Tears slowly slid down Celestia's face "Goodby..."

"DOOOOOON!" My eyes suddenly popped open my vision was blurry. I could just barely see the sunlight through the cracks of the forest trees. "It was only just a dream... Or was it!" I could see what I assumed was Rainbow Dash licking my cheeks trying to get me up, as she yelled at me I was still in a haze like I'd just drank thirty bottles of alcohol at once without dying from alcohol poisoning, and now I'm suffering the side effects of all that drinking.

I looked over to... "R..a.i..n...b..o.w...D.a..s.h!" Rainbow Dash's eyes widened. "Yes! Don can you hear me are you OK? I was so scared I thought you were..." I couldn't focus for some reason my vision was still blurry my hearing was going in and out almost like I was going deaf, but I was positive it was Rainbow Dash.

I could no longer detect anyone's presence or magical pressure, I felt totally alone if it weren't for Rainbow Dash's soft voice... "I would've..." I felt like I was about to pass out again Rainbow Dash's voice was slowly fading, the light was fading. I think I'm fading... "Don... Don... Speak to me... DON..." Rainbow Dash screamed out.

Canterlot

Twilight awoke with a sudden pain in her gut like some pony close to her was just taken. Twilight heard sounds outside her bedroom. "Raider... Is that you" Suddenly a different voiced echoed into Twilight's room. "What Twilight have you finally awoken?" Twilight didn't recognize the voice she quickly hid underneath her bed.

Princess Cadenza walked into Twilight's bedroom with a piece of wheat toast in her mouth. "Umm... Twilight Sparkle are you here?" Cadenza looked around vigorously. "Oh no... I'm a terrible baby sitter... I haven't been here for more than six hours and I've already lost her." "Noooooooo!" Cadenza screamed as she opened her mouth wide. "Oh my gosh!" Suddenly it hit Cadenza. "Raider... is going to kill me!" Cadenza dropped her toast and ran out of Twilight's bedroom in a sudden panic.

Twilight's little nose bounced at the smell she'd never smelled before. Twilight stuck her head out from underneath the bed her eyes darted towards the piece of toast. "Emm..." Cadenza walked back into the room casually with her eyes closed. "I almost forgot my toast. Aaaahhh! Thief eating my toast!"

'burp' Twilight burped. "That was good! Hi! my name is Twilight..." Cadenza cut her off. "Sparkle... Yes Raider asked me to look after you while he was away on business." Cadenza smiled widely. "My name is Princess Mi Amore Cadenza." Twilight's eyes widened. "P..p.p..ppprincess! You mean your a Princess too." Cadenza blushed vividly. "Yeh! I am, but you can call me Cadenza! Now Twilight let's have some breakfast." Twilight bounced up ready for that. "Great! I'm starving!" Twilight quickly chased after Cadenza anxious for the delicious breakfast.

EverFree Forest

"Don... Don... Don... DON... Speak to me... DOOOON..." Rainbow Dash cried out as she balled into her hooves. "Rainbow... Dash... Shut up... Please... Your giving me a major head ache." Rainbow Dash's eyes watered she flopped on top of Don's stomach. Filled with joy that Don was still in this world. Don let a moan of pain, he was surprised how heavy Rainbow Dash was. "I'm so happy, for a while there... I thought... you where..." Don interrupted Rainbow Dash. "Ah! Careful Rainbow Dash it still hurts, my stomach does!"

I wrapped my arms around Rainbow Dash trying to get some of her weight off of me, but I found her soft coat rather comforting. "I thought I had lost you Don, if you leave now then who's going to help in the Wonderbolts." Don sighed heavily listening to Rainbow Dash's whimpering tone. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! Besides I fully believe you can get into the Wonderbolts if you really try."

I turned over on my side and bundled Rainbow in my jacket. "What a hell of a night, that was... some party!" The sun shined through into the forest illuminating Don as he wrapped his arms around Rainbow Dash trying to return the comfort that he got from her. Rainbow Dash stayed up seven hours straight looking over Don she was exhausted as was Don even though he was doing all of the sleeping.

Don sighed as he starred up into the beautifully big and bright blue sky. "I told you... I would protect you..." Don heard growls in the distance further and further into the darker areas of the forest. The sound of the resonating monsters preparing there counter attack echoed. "My magic is low, but I can just barely feel my newly formed connection with the sun and moon, bu..but what does this mean?"

Skies of Equestria

Spitfire awoke in a pile of hay feeling totally recharged and ready for anything well almost anything. "Finally... the sun is up now it should be real easy to find the Princess!" Spitfire leaped into the air spreading her wings for a good stretch. Spitfire looked in all directions trying to find her bearings. "Now... Which way should I go?"

Meanwhile Soarin was awakening as well, but he found himself lying in a riverbed. "What the heck! Oh right I passed out mid way through the search, I guess Spitfire was right, but I feel great after that nap now if only I could get some more pie!" Soarin slowly stood up out of the riverbed he violently shook his body sending water flying off of his coat in all direction. "I guess, I'll get back to work at least the sun's out this'll be a piece of pie!" Soarin stretched his wings for a few seconds then leaped high into the air soaring quickly in just about any random direction.

Ponyvile

The mayor charged outside as did the rest of the town's ponies. The town's ponies began muttering amongst themselves. "Whoa! Look the sun it's moving again!" One mare said. "It's about time!" One colt stated boldly. The mayor stared in awe! It seemed as if all of the ponies stared in awe total confusion dawned over them wondering what the Princess was doing, she took quite a day to oversleep.

Sweet Apple Acres

Applejack wobbled in through the front door. "Granny... Ahm home... I got's your flowers... You have no... Idea what I had to go through... to get these darn things." Applejack fell flat on her face. "Ah had to go into the EverFree Forest to get these here flowers! I done couldn't find no such flower in Ponyvile! Ahm not sure what was going on in that forest, but it was really creepy." Granny smith took the special gray flowers out of Applejack's bag. "Good now for the best tasting zap apple jam ever!" Applejack lied there as her eyes drooped. "Na thanks, ahm too worn out!"

Canterlot

Cadenza and Twilight trained behind the castle in the rear garden. Twilight stopped for a breather. "Cadenza can you do me a favor?" Cadenza turned to Twilight with a welcoming smile on her face. "Sure thing Twilight what is it?"

"Well a... Friend of mine is... Lost you see... I was wondering if you could... Use your magic to find him, then bring him here!" Cadenza scratched her head. "Sure Twilight! I could give it a try, but I need a description to go by what does this pony look like?" Twilight began drawing on a random piece of paper that seemed to have conveniently appeared from as if out of nowhere. Twilight held up here expert drawing with her mouth. Cadenza starred in confusion.

Twilight are you being serious right now! Cause I can't find mythical creatures. "But this is a good drawing of whatever it is the mane is perfectly aligned correctly the symmetry between the eyes is perfect is that suppose to be a snout." Twilight's eyes twitched in anger. "Can you find this or not!" Cadenza raised a brow to this. "Oh you where being serious... Well there's no harm in trying, but I know I'm not going to find anything."

Cadenza planted her butt on the ground she focused and suddenly her horn began to glow and sparkle brightly. "Now let's see... Hey, hey Twilight hold the drawing still I'm trying to focus on it." "Oh sorry!" Twilight took a deep breath then suddenly you could confuse her for a statue.

EverFree Forest

I held Rainbow Dash tight I felt a disturbance as if something or someone was creeping up on me. I opened my eyes to see the scenery had changed dramatically. "What... where am I?" I violently looked around in all directions recognizing the ground, and the trees, and that rose bush from before. "It looks like... I'm in the garden in Canterlot behind Celestia's castle."

It finally struck me someone or somepony must've summoned me here whoever did was extremely gifted. Another tid bit of info just blew through my mind I felt lighter I looked down my jacket to see Rainbow Dash was gone. "Oh shit!" I quickly tried to gather enough of my magical energy to summon Rainbow Dash to me.

It was difficult considering my state the sheer thought of using magic exhausted me causing me to sweat heavily. I sat down on the ground I crisscrossed my legs then focused entirely on Rainbow Dash's presence.

Meanwhile Rainbow was resting soundly on a soft warm piece of grass as sunlight shinned down on her in the center of the EverFree Forest. As soon as Don's presence vanished the revolting monsters decided Rainbow Dash would be there dinner, at least twelve of them charged Rainbow at once.

Don squinted his eyes. "Oh no I'm not going to make!" Don couldn't gather enough energy in time. "Damn it!" The disgustingly hideous monsters tried as the must to reach Rainbow Dash, but something was stopping them. The monsters could not penetrate the barrier of sunlight that was engulfing Rainbow Dash.

It would seem Don's power is not limited by distance any pony under the sun is shielded from this new creature that resides in the darkness. Don sweat dropped. "Thank goodness! I was for sure Rainbow Dash was a goner I couldn't bare failing now not after what I've been through."

Twilight let the picture she drew fall out of her mouth, it slowly fell to the ground. "So where is he?" Twilight asked in deep anticipation. "I'm not sure, I did everything right he should be here, if he's real that is." Suddenly Twilight and Cadenza detected a spike in energy very nearby to them. "Whoa! What's that?" Twilight and Cadenza said in absolute unison.

"Finally after all of my hard work and effort I made it back to the Canterlot castle." Don stood up holding a sleeping Rainbow Dash in his arms. "Thank goodness you aren't any bigger Rainbow Dash or I wouldn't be able to carry you around like this." I somehow managed to chuckle even though my chest was on fire. Twilight and a pony I didn't know raced around the corner they bumped into my back I managed not to fall to the ground, but it hurt a lot.

I turned to Twilight and Cadenza. Immediately Cadenza giggled. "So are you stuck with baby sitting as well." Don grinned as he starred at Cadenza. "Well it's a tough job, but I here it pays well!" Cadenza chuckled to Don's sarcasm. "My name is Mi Amore Cadenza you may call me Cadenza if you'd like."

"Well Cadenza it's a pleasure to meet you my name is..." I fell to one knee as pain shot up my spin finishing my sentence for me. "Don are you alright?" Twilight foolishly asked considering the obviousness of the answer. "So your name is Don it's a lovely name! Here Don allow me to aid you!"

Cadenza engulfed my entire body in her warm magic it was so thick I could almost feel the magic on my skin. My wounds healed the scar on my chest disappeared. "Thank you Cadenza I really appreciate it. I've been feeling nothing but pain for a while now I feel really good now!" Now that my power was restored I suddenly picked up a strange presence, but somehow familiar. I gently laid Rainbow Dash on the soft grass.

I could hear him calling for me. I don't know how, but I'm sure it was that same dragon I'd fought before... He was back for round two. Don smirked as he stood starring into the sky. "Should be interesting! Hey Cadenza I know we just met and this is rather sudden but..." Cadenza blushed brightly to Don's sudden proposal in marriage.

"Can you do me a huge favor and watch over Rainbow Dash for me." Cadenza felt crushed but relieved she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. "Sure... Don I'd love too." I turned to Twilight a serious issue just overtook my mind. "Twilight how old are you?" Twilight looked up to me. "Eight!" I raised one eyebrow. "Eight... Perfect well you can keep Rainbow Dash company when she wakes, she's seven." Twilight looked over to a Rainbow Dash who was resting soundly. "Seven! Yeah! I'm older, haha!"

"Seven... ln a half!" Rainbow Dash yelled as she suddenly bounced up stretching her wings. Rainbow Dash looked around wondering where the heck she was. "Hey where is this place?" "Good luck Cadenza see you later Rainbow Dash I'll be back soon Twilight." I teleported away leaving Rainbow Dash and Twilight to work out there differences and hopefully get along.

Twilight turned to Rainbow Dash she starred her down. Cadenza watched as static appeared between the two of them. "Wow! What a starring contest." Cadenza bit down on a piece of toast.

Equestria Skies

I appeared before the dragon! "It's been a while dragon so you won't more." The dragon smirked evilly as he gave me a cold stare. "Yes kid you could say that! First things first, I'd like to... Introduce myself!" Don crisscrossed his arms. "Go on!" I raised my guard I knew dragons where liars. "My name is Itenza!" "Itenza that's a strange name for a dead dragon! It doesn't matter what I call you Itenza, your still going to die by my hands."

Suddenly without warming I heard galloping it became louder and louder. Itenza and I looked down to see we where surrounded. "LOOK... THERE THEY ARE!" I looked over to Itenza... "Hey do you think there talking about us?" Itenza shook his head in confusion. "Maybe how should I know?"

Raider stepped into view he charged up his horn. "Listen quickly surround them don't let them get away!" I had unfortunately dropped my guard long enough for Itenza to tack advantage of, he took that as his chance he violently smacked me into the ground with a nice right hook. Raider and the other guardian ponies starred in confusion. "Why are they fighting each other, the stress must be getting to them! Or perhaps this dragon is on our side!"

Suddenly seven or so Wonderbolts appeared surrounding the dragon Itenza. I stared up from out of the rising smoke into the sky from the crater I was in. "Don't... You fools you'll only get in the way!" I pushed myself out of the crater and rose back into the air. Immediately I saw the look in the Itenza's eyes.

"No... Wait... Don't do it, they don't deserve this!" Itenza laughed evilly. "But, Don don't you understand, it's you I won't... If there just going to get in the way then I'll just have to eliminate all of them!" Spitfire and Soarin finally arrived on the scene. "No all of you..." Don was suddenly cut off by a deeper more convincing voice. "RUN AWAY... QUICKLY!" Raider looked up to see the dragon inhaling a large amount of air for an attack.

Spitfire and Soarin where totally confused considering they'd just arrived and where totally in the dark as to what was happening. Don charged the Itenza in the attempt to stop his attack. Don forcefully punched Itenza in the gut... Nothing happened Itenza wasn't even in the least bit fazed by Don's attacks. Itenza exhaled fire, Raider and the other guardian ponies all scattered to avoid the pipping hot flames.

But there was no escape to be found. Don closed his eyes he couldn't bare it. The raging flames neared Raider. The Wonderbolts all scattered to save the guardian ponies. Spitfire charged the Itenza. Soarin flew over to Don to admire his appearance completely ignoring everything else, and hopefully try to get some information out of him.

Suddenly everything froze silence broke out. Itenza flames exploded before colliding with Raider and his ponies. Don's eyes widened to see Princess Celestia appear in the flames. "P..p..pprincess..!" Raider stuttered as Celestia flew high into the air completely ignoring Raider. I backed away from Itenza. We quickly formed a triangle all of us in one corner to ourselves.

Spitfire, Soarin and the rest of the Wonderbolts took that as there cue to back out of the fight. The tension in the air increased. Static discharged from my hands I readied myself. Celestia's horn glowed vividly. Itenza inhaled deeply ready for another fire attack one of much bigger magnitude this time. "Itenza before we kill you, I need to ask you something important." Itenza turned to me. "Yes what is?"

"Was it you... who caused the mayors house to catch fire in... Phillydelphia, and again while I was recovering in sweet apple acres I detected something powerful! It was you... summoning two Ursa's to attack me. Then again when I went to rescue Rainbow Dash in the EverFree Forest you where the one who sent those beasts to take my life!" Don clinched his fists in anger. "WHYYY!"

Celestia listened and watched with opened ears and widened eyes. As did the rest of the Wonderbolts and the Guardian ponies. "Answer me Itenza what are trying to accomplish." Itenza the big old dragon laughed evilly "So you finally figured it out well not entirely, but most of it! You see Don I've been keeping my right eye on you ever since you appeared in this world I didn't know where you came from or what you where, but I could feel your... sleeping powers."

"I knew I had to be the one to awaken it, then I'd harness it for myself and rid this disgusting world of Equestria once and for all!" Itenza looked over to Celestia with disgust evident on his ugly face. Every ponies eyes widened in fear for what they hoped was a lie. "I knew it!" I had dropped my guard unknowingly as I tried to contemplate what to do next.

"So do you think... I'll just roll over... and let you take it! So you can have your way with this beautiful world. I've only been here for a short five days, but in that time I've made friendships and forged new bonds it was painful I almost died a few times! But I prefer this world over mine so I will protect it from the likes of you!"

Itenza clinched his fists and teeth in anger. "You pathetic brat you can do nothing to stop me not now!" Itenza exhaled heavily golden flames shot out of Itenza's mouth they where aimed directly at Don. I quickly exhaled as much fire as I could my flames where light red barely anything worth mentioning, I'm saying they where weak.

Celestia fired a ray of pure undistorted magic at Itenza in the hopes of weakening his strange golden flames attack. "I knew... Itenza I knew when I was fighting you before I knew you held back I could sense it I just didn't realize how much." I couldn't keep spitting fire for nothing so I stopped and dove underneath the flames of death I charged Itenza.

I punched him in the stomach sending him flying back a few yards. I raised my hands towards the sun while I had the chance I knew I had to get rid of Itenza so I took my chance, the sun began to rotate and turn. Celestia was amazed. "Don I'm truly impressed that you can move the sun like that especially in your current form."

I breathed heavily as the sun began going down the beautiful moon would soon be visible. Every single pony Raider, Spitfire, Soarin all of them even Wonderbolts and the Guardian ponies starred in amazement in unison there mouths hung agape. "Whoa that... thing... can move the sun!" Spitfire and Soarin were in awe! "He must be really strong!" Spitfire admired. The moon rose high in the sky. It's light illuminated me I began to glow with a blue aura.

"But... Itenza... You underestimate me!" I charged the ancient dragon punching him with both of my hands together sending him flying fast tearing through the skies he flew towards the EverFree Forest at a rapidly increasing speed. I teleported a ways ahead of him I braced myself as soon as he neared me I slammed him down into the forest, I watched him fall and crash! I began flying downwards as fast as I could my body was emitting off a strong blue light that was blinding to the weak. Every pony looked away Don was far to bright to watch. Celestia was barely able to keep her eyes on Don he moved so fast.

I slammed my entire body into Itenza sending him further and further into the ground he coughed up blood. "See try to take my power now!" I pulled Itenza close to me to whisper in his ears so only he could hear. "If you ever fucking harm Rainbow Dash... I'll fucking kill you!" Itenza was barely able to stare into my bright glowing red eyes. I just smiled back at him evilly. I rose up out of the crater I'd just created for Itenza I wanted to kill him so badly, but something inside of me wouldn't let me. I looked down to Itenza he was barely conscious I could see all of the pain he was in it gave me joy.

I used my magic to grab a hold of him and pull him up out of the crater I lifted him high into the air. "Itenza... I swear if I see you again... I will kill you ... and I will eat you!" I slung Itenza out of Equestria. Itenza flew fast through the air I slung him as hard as I could. "I hope you die when you crash!" I watched Itenza as he left my sight,

I flew back to the others to hear there opinions, I only hoped they didn't fear me. Celestia was the first to speak. "Don that was incredible." Spitfire and Soarin flew over to me. "Nice look!" Spitfire said in a intrigued fascinated tone. "Yeah you got this really cool aura around you." Soarin added. "It matches your light blue eyes." Spitfire mentioned.

"Thanks!" Spitfire starred anxiously at Don she had to ask. "How are you flying right now you don't have any wings?" Don turned to Spitfire willing to answer her question. "Well I'm using magic to propel myself in mid air. Speaking of magic!" The aura around me began vanishing slowly I felt the side effects loom over me.

"Don are you alright? It looks like doing all of that fighting has taken a toll on you." Don whipped the sweat off of his face. "I'll say!" The two Wonderbolts lined up to introduce themselves. "Hi! My name is Soarin I'm a Wonderbolt!" "I'm Spitfire Captain of the Wonderbolts!" Don scratched his chin to her words. "Captain... You don't say! Well my name is Don! I know a little certain little Filly who is dying to meet you!" Spitfire chuckled "Is that so!" Soarin nudged his wing into Spitfire's. "Haha! Looks like your pretty popular!"

Raider and the rest of the guardian ponies headed for Canterlot. The remaining few Wonderbolts headed back to Cloudsdale. Celestia, and Don reunited at last. They headed for Canterlot as well. Spitfire and Soarin! both stopped in PonyVile for a quick spell.

Outskirts of Equestria

Itenza crashed in a valley that was quite large, he was covered in his own blood, he was barely able to move still very much in a lot of pain. "That brat sure is strong he managed to hold my golden flames at bay impressive! Bu..but still what was that blue aura? I could've died he truly has improved since we last fought even though it was only thirteen hours ago." Itenza starred up to the ominous moon glaring down upon him, a familiar presence suddenly engulfed Itenza's senses. "So... it... was you!"

End of Chapter 11