• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Breaking Point We Are Asunder

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Releases by "Hasbro" Thank You So Very Much!

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Low, Frightful, Trembled, Fearful
Species: Human
Mood: Sickeningly Confused and Afraid
Aura: Rainbow Aura, Rainbow Static, Black Static
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow Colored
Eye Color: Light Blue, Bright Glowing Blue, Dark Gray, Bright Red
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds

Chapter 32
You've Always Known, Haven't You?
Breaking Point We Are Asunder
Twilight Tears
A Sickness Unlike Any Other!
Shadows That Dwell Within The Light
The Ending To Start A New Beginning
Father and Son Reunion Unbound By Time
Curse You Gravity
Rejection

The ground continued to shake and quack violently as Don's spell recreated all that was destroyed. Rainbow Dash looked up to Don who was sweating heavily he seemed to have difficulty catching his breath. Rainbow Dash gulped heavily as she starred at Don. Cadenza raised a brow to Don who suddenly began descending down to the ground. "Umm... Don are you alright?" Don looked up to Cadenza and Celestia who somehow appeared above him. "Yeah I'm fine! Why do you ask? Hey how did you all get up there so fast!"

Shining moved up past Celestia and Cadenza. "What do you mean Don? Your the one who's moving, not us!" Don whipped the sweat off of his face he looked down to see the ground was a lot closer than he'd realized his eyes widened in surprise wondering what was happening to him. Don landed on the ground immediately feeling the full force of all of the fighting he'd done. Don instantly fell back on the ground landing on his butt. "Damn you gravity!" The ground continued to shake up and down as Don fought to hold his balance. The suns heavy heat filled rays sure weren't helping not one bit.

Celestia, Cadenza and Shining landed before Don who was attempting to catch his breath, but was failing hilariously. Celestia approached Don slowly. "Don how are you feeling right now!" Don shook his head as he stood up slowly. "I'm fine, I'm just a little low on energy is all!" By now nearly all of Equestria was restored. Canterlot as well as Celestia's castle stood tall on its mountain side good as new. All of the buildings and houses that were damaged in the quacks fires and or explosions now stood tall with that very nice new house smell. Even some stands that lined the streets of Ponyvile that were destroyed they stood ready for more use.

The Apple family's acres all of the trees that were burnt to a crimson ash rose from the ground taller, thicker, bearing more fruit. Even the tree that Itenza sliced to pieces completely missing Don, was restored to life it was huge you could almost hollow it out and live inside it. Loud galloping echoed across the silent Equestria. Shadows covered the ground from the air that was certainly filled to a brim. Rainbow Dash sat down beside Don starring at his bracelet with opened eyes. Shining trotted around Don examining him. Don eye'd Celestia with an angered look on his face.

Cadenza looked back and fourth from Celestia to Don then back to Celestia then to Don again. Cadenza noticed static that shot between them she stepped back not wanting to get caught in the cross fire of what could happen. Don closed his eyes then sighed heavily as he whipped the sweat off of his face again. Don opened his mouth about to speak when suddenly some pony cut him off. "...Don!" Don's eyes shot opened in fear as a familiar voice echoed through his mind. Suddenly in that moment something inside of Don shifted it's perspective on the world and what was happening around him.

To Don's great surprise he found himself totally surrounded. "What the heck!" Don looked up into the sky to see pegasi by the galore surrounding him all so thankful and happy to see he was alive. Don looked around to see all of the residents from Canterlot and Ponyvile surrounding him none of them were afraid, in fact they're glad he was here. Don stood up slowly as he spun around admiring there colorful numbers. Applejack and Pinky Pie quickly dashed through the crowds of ponies. Applejack stopped in front of Don who still seemed a bit wobbly. "Don! It's good to see you!" Don looked down to Applejack and Pinky Pie at his feet. "Well it's good to see you two too!" Rainbow Dash looked into the sky to see Fluttershy crashing down.

Rainbow Dash leaped into the sky allowing Fluttershy to crash into her easing Fluttershy's landing a bit. 'CrrrraaaaaaaaasssssH!' Fluttershy lied on top of Rainbow Dash who struggled to breath. "Flut...ter...shy... get... off... of... me... please!" Rainbow Dash begged in between breaths. "Oh! I'm so sorry Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy quickly moved off of Rainbow Dash who slowly managed to push herself off of the ground she gasped deeply for air. "Fluttershy what are you doing here?" Fluttershy slowly approached Rainbow Dash. 'whisper' 'whisper' 'whisper' Rainbow Dash backed away from Fluttershy immediately she turned looking over to Don who was still sweating and breathing abnormally. "No way Fluttershy whoever told you that is dead wrong! Don is a whole lot stronger than that!"

Fluttershy looked over to Don with a fearful look in her eye. "I don't know Rainbow Dash he sure was pretty convincing!" Suddenly a strange sensation overtook Fluttershy's senses. Fluttershy suddenly hugged the ground in fear. "Whoa! What's happening... what is this... I'm feeling?" Fluttershy now found herself starring at Don's shiny colorful bracelet she was unable to look away. Pinky Pie and Applejack stepped back away from Don they both starred at his bracelet unable to move paralyzed, almost as if they were drawn to it. Don waved his right hand back and fourth over there faces as a confused look dawned down upon his. "Umm... What the heck!" Don looked at the bracelet then immediately turned to Celestia who glared at him.

Don slowly began walking towards Celestia. Then suddenly Spitfire, Colarine and Whip Wlash landed before Don stopping him from reaching Celestia. Rainbow Dash instantly flew into Colarine's hooves. Spitfire approached Don. "So you beat that dragon into the ground, I'm sure he won't be back!" Don stepped back away from Spitfire as an unsure look appeared on Don's face. "Yeh... He defiantly won't be back, that's for sure!" Spitfire seemed a little confused Don didn't seem nearly as happy as he should've been. "Hey are you alright? Don..." Suddenly Don's hands began trembling his hearing went deaf as his vision blurred. Celestia, Cadenza and Shining starred at Don as well as the rest of the ponies that were gathered around.

Then suddenly Don's everything just crashed. Don slowly fell to the ground his consciousness began fading out as the bracelet around his right wrist faded to gray losing it's colorful shine. Suddenly Applejack, Pinky Pie and Fluttershy snapped out of there trance of pure mesmerization. "Dooooooooooon!" A screamed echoed through Don's mind as he lost his consciousness. Every ponies eyes widened in fear for Don. Celestia was especially surprised she knew Don was weakened, but she didn't know to the extent.

Spitfire starred down to Don on the ground who was unconscious she blinked her eyes rapidly it hadn't sunk in yet that Don just passed out in front of her. "Umm... What just happened?" Celestia, Cadenza and Shining quickly charged over top of Don. Colarine and Whip Wlash quickly followed suit. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in fear as she turned to Fluttershy. "Bu..but how... How did you know?" Fluttershy looked over to Don her eyes watered. "I just hope that he's wrong about what happens next." Rainbow Dash suddenly moved in front of Fluttershy she planted her hooves firmly in the ground. "Tell me Fluttershy what is suppose to happen next?"

Boarders of Equestria

The sun shined down brightly on the boarders as a single small entity of uncompressed black static shot across the boarder of Equestria. It was going somewhere fast, but where?

Five Hours Later

Don lied in a hospital bed to a room that was dimmed the gentle sound of rain hitting against the roof echoed. Don slowly opened his eyes feeling a little delirious. "Doooooooon!" The same voice from before, the same scream followed Don with him everywhere. Don instantly sat up as his eyes widened in fear and realization. Don looked around desperately as he attempted to flee from his panicked state. "What... What, what happened? Where... Where am I?" Don quickly through the covers off of him, to find he was drenched and his jacket and pants had been removed. "Is this water, or is it sweat?" Don was totally confused as he got out of bed. Don stepped down on to the cold tile floor. Instantly Don smelt the sweet scent of chocolate chip cookies in the air."Emm... Cookies!"

Don looked around the dimly lit room to see he was totally alone. Don noticed what appeared to be a bathroom a few feet away from him he was about to move towards it when suddenly a barely bearable pain shot through his chest. Don almost stumbled to the ground luckily he caught himself or rather something caught him. For a moment Don felt someone's gentle touch on his shoulder. Don spun around to see no one was there. "What was that just now? It felt so familiar so comforting, but what could it have been or maybe it was just in my head." Don shook his head trying to clear his mind as he walked into the bathroom to find a mirror on the wall. Don's eyes widened he looked in the mirror his face it was pale white, his eyes were bright gray his hair was still rainbow colored fortunately.

Suddenly Don turned to the sink that was most fortunately next to him he shoved his head down into the sink. 'Splat!' 'drip' 'drip' Don raised his head and whipped his mouth off. "What's happening to me?" Don rubbed his throat it was on fire. Don walked out of the bathroom, he stood there in the center of the quiet room. Don raised his right hand into the air and snapped his fingers. 'Snap!' The gray bracelet around Don's right wrist sparkled dimly as a pair of dark blue jeans began materializing on Don. A white sleeveless T-shirt began taking form around Don's chest. Don turned to the door he approached it reaching for the knob.

Don opened the door and walked out into the brightened hallway. Don's eyes took a moment to adjust as he looked around still the feeling of loneliness overwhelmed him. There wasn't a single pony in sight which was odd considering it was a hospital and with all that has happened recently it would normally call for increased activate in the halls, you'd think. Don stomped through the halls really getting annoyed with his loneliness and his mysterious gray eyes. The pain in his chest wasn't helping either. "I have to find Princess Celestia or any pony really, wait no actually I need to find her specifically." Don still couldn't shake this feeling that someone was watching him. "Doooooooooon!" There was that scream again. Don quickly shook his head scattering his thoughts.

After about three minutes of constant twists and turns as well as a few stumbles. Don pushed the doors to the hospital's exit open. The blinding sun shined down onto him as he took in the scenery!. A fading rainbow was barely visible in the distance the smell of dew in the air was fresh from where it had rained recently. "Thi...this looks like Cloudsdale! How did I get all the way up here? The last thing I remember is I was standing before Spitfire then everything went blank." Don scratched his head as he stepped onto the cloud.

"Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh! What the hell!" Don screamed loudly at the top of his lungs he suddenly and quite surprisingly fell straight through the clouds. The wind was hitting Don heavily knocking the breath out of him he was falling so fast he couldn't hardly breathe. Don squinted his eyes tightly trying to see what was below him. "Ahh! Damn you gravity!" Don's eyes shot open as they suddenly glowed red. "I really hope this works!" 'CrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaasssssssssH!' Immediately smoke and dust began rising into the air just below Cloudsdale as the ground shook slightly.

Cloudsdale Hospital

A potently sweet scent shrouded the air within the cafeteria, then suddenly Colarine trotted out of the bakery with a tray of freshly made cookies in her mouth she sat them down on a table as smoke rose from them. Immediately Cadenza snatched one followed by Rainbow Dash then Shining Armor. 'crunch' 'munch' 'crunch' 'chomp' 'nom' 'nom' "Whoa! take it easy, slow down and enjoy them. I mean honestly I just made them there still hot didn't that even faze you all?"

Rainbow Dash, Cadenza and Shining all shook there heads in disagreement with there cheeks puffed out filled with fresh cookie. Colarine was totally amazed by there tenacity. "Well do you want some milk Rainbow Dash?" Rainbow Dash bounced up with her tongue sticking out she was ready to have her thirst quenched. Colarine turned to Cadenza and Shining. "What about you two, want any?" Both of them instantly nodded in confirmation.

Colarine walked off back into the kitchen. Shining turned to Cadenza with a different kind of thirst, a thirst for answers. "So... When do you think Don will wake up?" Cadenza shook her head not even knowing if he'd wake up. Rainbow Dash jumped on the table and shoved her nose into Shining's face. "Hey! He's gonna wake up! I just know it! He has too!" Shining starred into Rainbow Dash's eyes instantly he noticed a shimmer that changed his perspective a bit. "Yeah! He'll defiantly wake up!"

Cadenza sighed heavily as she turned to Rainbow Dash ready to tell her the cruel truth. "Rainbow Dash you need to face it, Don might not wake up we all heard the doctors and what Celestia said is still echoing through my mind." Shining instantly dropped his head feeling the full force of Cadenza words. However Rainbow Dash wasn't going to give up though. "No! Your wrong, there wrong, and Celestia is wrong!" Cadenza s eyes widened. Shining looked up out of his nearly empty plate that only contained crumbs.

Suddenly Colarine pulled Rainbow Dash off of the table into a hug. "Yes your absolutely right! Don will be fine. He did the impossible and defeated Itenza." Tears slowly slid down Rainbow Dash's face. "Do..do you really think so?" Rainbow Dash looked up out of her sadness to Colarine who smiled a wide smile filled with comforting warm comfort. "I know so!" Shining turned to Cadenza with another question that was itching at him. "So why are we the only ones here again?" Cadenza sighed heavily. "It's because Celestia went to deal with backwash of all that's happened, she didn't want Don's recovery to be disturbed by crazy ponies!"

"Well why would he be disturbed by them?" Cadenza face hoofed as she turned to Shining. "Your totally clueless aren't you? Every pony wants to meet Don and if they did they'd shower him with questions, gifts, and annoying fan mail! Don is in no condition to move, let along open gifts and fan mail and you can just forget about the questions! I just wish I knew how this happened?" Rainbow Dash suddenly jumped onto the table with milk covering her face. "Well let's go see how Don is doing!"

Cadenza and Shining looked to Rainbow Dash. "Yeah! Sure lets go see how he's doing!" Colarine tapped Rainbow Dash on the shoulder. "Honey why don't you go ahead of us we'll catch up!" Rainbow Dash nodded her head in confirmation them instantly dashed for the exit. Colarine turned to Cadenza. "OK Cadenza she's gone now tell us the real reason why we're here!" Cadenza's eyes widened in fear wondering how Colarine figured it out, but it was obvious. I mean really fan mail... Cadenza sighed heavily as she turned to Colarine. "OK the real reason we are here is because Celestia wants us to protect Don!" Colarine's eyes widened in fear as she stepped back away from Cadenza raising her right front hoof into the air she gulped heavily. "Protect him... from what?" Shining and Colarine both starred at Cadenza fear evident in there eyes.

Unknown...

Don lied on the ground as cracks widely spread around underneath of him a warm glow illuminated up from within the deep, the sky blackened as burning rain clouds crashed down to the ground.
"Doooooooooon!" Rainbow Dash screamed.
"Dooooooooon!" Twilight Sparkle screamed.
"Doooooooon!" Applejack screamed.
"Dooooooon!" Pinky Pie screamed.
"Doooooon!" Fluttershy screamed.
"Dooooon!" Celestia screamed.
"Doooon!" Marrie screamed.
Lightning struck the ground near Don he suddenly sat up in a panicked rush his heart was pacing dangerously fast as there screams echoed through his mind followed by the deafening silence. Don s vision was incredibly blurry he quickly stood up to his feet it was difficult to catch his breath as he spiraled around trying to figure out what was going on or where he was.

Finally Don stopped standing totally still his vision cleared revealing flames surrounding him. A human being stood before Don as maddening shadows covered his entire body. Don looked to his right to see Discord standing before him smiling evilly. Don turned to his left only to see Nightmare Moon grinning widely. Don looked behind himself to see Queen Chrysalis laughing manically.

'CrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssH!' Don fought just to maintain his balance as the ground shook violently. "What the hell is going on!" Don spun around in a confused state while looking up to see four gigantically frighteningly massive Ursa's. They were bigger than you average Ursa Major, they were on a hole other level of big and they were surrounding him. Don's eyes widened as he fell back to the ground he was almost trembling. The human being that was covered in blackened shadows slowly approached Don.

Don backed away in fear trying to keep his heart within his chest it was pounding heavily. The human made of pure sanity-less shadows kneeled down to Don. Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis approached Don from behind cornering him in so there was no escape. Sweat covered Don's face he attempted to speak. Discord flew into the air overhead so Don couldn't escape by flying away. The Bracelet of the Elements of Harmony began glowing violently sparkles engulfed Don's right hand as the man of shadows reached for Don. The man tightly gripped Don by the neck lifting him off the ground and into the air. Don starred into his devilishly red eyes, as the man of shadows starred into Don's brightened sky blue eyes. "Don..."

Cloudsdale Hospital

Rainbow Dash stood before a door that was cracked open. Rainbow Dash scratched her head while starring at the door. "I could've sworn we closed this door last time we were here!" Rainbow Dash gently pushed the door open then trotted inside slowly and cautiously all she could here was her own heartbeat followed by silence, the never ending soul crushing silence, that we all fear. Rainbow Dash gulped about to speak. "...Don are you here?" Rainbow Dash looked around the dimly lit room.

Rainbow Dash looked over across the room to see that Don wasn't in the bed. Rainbow Dash immediately took notice to the bathroom door it was hung wide open as a fowl stench slowly moved through the air towards Rainbow Dash who slowly approached the bathroom. "Eww... Ugh! What is that smell?" Rainbow Dash stepped back away from the bathroom not wanting to enter it. "DON! Are you here! Don!" Rainbow Dash's eyes widened, she finally put it all together.

Rainbow Dash suddenly spun around slinging her tail through the air she spread her wings and took off heavy winds hurdled around the room completely sending papers, books, blankets and a tray that was almost completely full of cookies spiraling uncontrollably into the air. Rainbow Dash violently tore through the hallways cutting a few close corners. "I gotta fly faster!"

Cadenza, Colarine and Shining approached the exit of the cafeteria. Colarine turned to Cadenza. "Do you really think that would happen?" Cadenza shook her head in confirmation. Shining trotted in front. "We'll alright then let's..." Suddenly a blur shot right past all three of them followed by heavy winds that almost sent them all hurdling backwards into the air. Colarine managed to maintain her balance she looked around to see Cadenza and Shining kissing the floor.

'CrrrrraaaaaaaaaaassssssH!' Rainbow Dash crashed into the wall on the opposite side of the cafeteria she lied upside in pain. Colarine instantly dashed across the cafeteria over to her. "Rainbow Dash are you alright?" Rainbow Dash suddenly bounced up she rubbed her aching head. "Ouch! Stupid wall!" Colarine was amazed at her toughness. Rainbow Dash starred up to her mother. "Hey we need to hurry Don is not in his room."

Cadenza heard that half way across the cafeteria. "WHAT! We need to find him quickly, he's probably delirious." Rainbow Dash zipped across the cafeteria to Cadenza. "Why would he be delirious?" Cadenza sighed as she starred down to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash there's something you should know, Don... He's sick!" Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in fear. "So Fluttershy was right!" She mumbled to herself. Colarine and Shining ran for the exit Cadenza quickly followed behind them. Rainbow Dash just stood there it hadn't sunk it yet. Colarine shoved her front two hooves into the ground. "Rainbow Dash come on!" Rainbow Dash finally snapped out of her trance by her mothers word. "Oh uh yeh I'm coming."

The man of pure darkness evil incarnate stood tall as the ground began shaking violently, he held Don tightly by the throat as Don gasped for air. "Don... Wake up!" Suddenly a different voice shrouded Don's mind. "Don wake up, Don wake up and help me Don please... Please help me... Don!" Suddenly Don's eyes shot open he sat up in another panicked state. The sun not blackened shined down onto Don as he slowly looked around trying to spot his bearings. "Everything's not burning..." Don stood up slowly he found himself standing in the center of a peaceful grassy flower filled field. Don looked down to his feet to see he'd left an imprint in the ground where he crashed. "Dang I hit hard, but I feel..." Suddenly Don stumbled a heavy headache engulfed Don as he pressed his right palm against his forehead. "Agh! That hurts!"

"What the hell was that just now?" Don looked down to his hands then rubbed his neck almost as if someone was still squeezing on it. "It seemed so real! I don't usually feel fear, but that... That was fucking scary!" Don slowly looked upwards to see Cloudsdale right above him. "All of those creatures and Nightmare Moon was there as well, but she was different I could feel her lust for destruction." Suddenly Don's vision blurred as he quickly looked down and over to the forest before him. "Don, don't forget me Don!" Don's vision instantly cleared revealing Marrie standing under the shadows of the forest with a warm white glow illuminating around her. "Marrie I'm trying, but I don't have any magic right now I still don't have a clue to what's going on." The sound of hoof steps approaching from behind caught Don's attention, however he didn't turn to face him. "Marrie I'm coming I promise!"

"Who the heck are you talking too?" Don turned his head slowly he honestly didn't know what to expect. Don's eyes widened wide as he stepped back away from him. "How... How... Your... Your dead!" Don fell back on the ground while starring Raider down. "Yeah! I was not anymore though, thanks to you!" Don seemed confused he pointed to himself. "Me! What did I do?" Raider sighed heavily. "What you don't remember! You casted some sort of spell and it revived all who'd perished, and it restored the shattered lands of Equestria! I awoke the moment you used the spell, but I immediately lost consciousness until a few minutes ago when I heard your crash!"

Raider slowly trotted over to Don he lent him a hoof aiding him up off of the ground. "I just can't believe your alive standing before me, how do you feel..." Raider cut Don off. "Me... What about you, I trot over here and find you talking to yourself are you alright?" Don turned back to the forest behind him. "What do you mean I wasn't..." Don's eyes widened in fear to see Marrie was gone. "Huh! I guess I was talking to myself?" Don turned to Raider. "Hay can you get me to Canterlot, or wherever Celestia is." Raider trotted past Don. "What you can't fly there?" Don shook his head in disagreement. "Nope I'm drained of all my magic for some reason." Raider sighed heavily as he tapped Don's bracelet. "Then why is this thingy glowing and sparkling you don't call that magic."

Don looked down to the bracelet on his right wrist with surprise deeply evident in his eyes. Raider starred into Don's eyes finally he noticed it. "Hey have your eyes always been gray?" Don shook his head scattering his thoughts. "Umm... No not always just recently something happened and now they're gray." "That's strange!" Raider slowly trotted off into the forest Don quickly followed after him the cool air that the trees were emitting was quite refreshing. "You know what's strange I haven't been able to find any pony! I just came from Cloudsdale it was totally empty." Raider looked over to Don. "Really that is strange as well, no matter Canterlot is never empty once we get there I'm sure we'll be greeted by hundreds of ponies!" Don looked up into the deep blue sky feeling really relieved. "I hope so!"

Don and Raider slowly trekked through the forest mostly they where enjoying the scenery and taking there sweet time. However Don couldn't shake this feel every time he touched a shadow he'd sense this dark familiar presence loom over him for a split second. Don shivered heavily trying to ignore it as he rubbed his neck.

Cloudsdale Hospital

Rainbow Dash, Princess Cadenza and Shining Armor regrouped on the roof of the hospital all of them totally exhausted. Rainbow Dash fell to the ground. Cadenza fell back on her butt she was sweating heavily not because she was tired she was just nervous and worried. "I hope Colarine got there in time to inform Celestia of what's happened." Rainbow Dash bounced up using the last of her energy to say. "She's my mom if any pony can get anywhere in an instant it's her!"

Cadenza sighed heavily feeling relieved by Rainbow Dash's words and the confidence she had in her mother. "Your absolutely right Rainbow Dash!" Shining shook his head violently in annoyance. "This is unbelievable I can't believe Don isn't here we've searched everywhere." Rainbow Dash fell on her stomach. "We've been searching for at least an hour!" Cadenza sighed again as she looked back and fourth between Rainbow Dash and Shining admiring there laziness. "You both realize we've only searched the hospital and it's only been seventeen minutes." Rainbow Dash's and Shining's eyes widened in absolute surprise. Shining starred at Cadenza with a puzzled look on his face. "Really?" Cadenza smiled then nodded in agreement. "Really!" Instantly Rainbow Dash and Shining burst out laughing as they rolled back and fourth on the ground. Cadenza blinked her eyes rapidly. "I don't get it?" Cadenza bounced up and darted to the edge of the roof of the hospital.

Cadenza s eyes widened she could sense his presence. "No way!" Shining trotted behind Cadenza still chuckling lightly. "What is it? What's up find anything?" Tears slowly ran down Cadenza's face Shining's eyes widened with concern written all over his face. "Hey are you OK?" Cadenza shook her head a smile began forming on her face. "Yep! I'm just perfect!" Cadenza turned to Shining. "Let's go!" Shining's eyes widened in confusion. "What... go where?" Rainbow Dash flew over to Cadenza and Shining. "Yeah what about Don?" Cadenza looked over the edge her horn began glowing and sparkling. "Don is with Raider I can just barely detect Don's presence." Shining was totally blown away his horn began glowing and sparkling as well. "Hmm... I don't sense anything?

"Trust me, now come on let's go!" Cadenza instantly leaped over the edge spreading her wings wide as she took flight. Rainbow Dash quickly followed suite, Shining stood over the edge still feeling a bit puzzled. "How did Don get all the way down there?" Shining jumped over the edge.

Canterlot Forest

'Yawn!' Don yawned loudly. By now Don was doing his absolute best to avoid the shadows Raider took notice of this out of the corner of his eye. Raider's eyes twitched in annoyance he quickly turned around to face Don. "What the heck are you doing will you just trot straight." Don scratched the back of his head. "Sorry! I'm not a big fan of shadows." Raider sighed as he continued trotting forward. "There ain't nothing in a shadow that can harm you, however if there was then you could just step into light shadows can't exist in the light." Don sighed heavily accepting Raider's words. Don still avoided the shadows from the trees.

Raider's eyes widened in surprise. Don suddenly stopped walking the feeling that he had to vomit quickly overwhelmed him. Raider looked into the sky not paying Don no mind. Don fell to his knees holding his mouth. Suddenly a familiar face appeared before Don as his eyes widened. The man of pure darkness with shadows covering his entire body stood underneath a tree a few feet away from Don who began sweating heavily as he swallowed down what was in his mouth. The man slowly began walking towards Don his eyes glowing bright red. Raider turned around to Don. "Don good news some pony is..." Raider's eyes widened at the sight of a strange frighteningly dark shadowy creature standing just before Don who wasn't moving. "Wha...what the heck is that thing?" Don wanted to move, Don wanted to run, but he couldn't move he was paralyzed in fear. Suddenly rainbow static shot out of the bracelet around Don's right wrist.

Don closed his eyes clearing his thoughts he suddenly found himself capable of moving he exhaled deeply as time began slowing down around him. The shadowy man slowly reached for Don. Don's eyes shot open they were glowing bright blue Don immediately grabbed the man of shadows right arm. Don was emitting spiraling winds as he leaped into the air pulling the man of darkness into the mercy of the sun. Don flew higher and higher into the air as the man of shadows began disintegrating."I don't know what you are, and I don't care just stay the hell away from me!" Don slung him around and around over top of his head until finally he lat go slinging him into the rising sun. A chill ran down Don's back as the vanishing man of shadows hurdled towards the sun.

Don sighed as rainbow static crawled back inside of the bracelet. Don slowly began descending to the ground. "That thing! Eww..." Don whipped his right hand on his jeans. Don landed in the forest Raider quickly charged over to Don with a dozen questions on his mind. "Don what was that thing?" Don sighed. "I don't know!" "Well where did it come from?" Don sighed again. "I don't know!" "Why do you think it was after you?" Don sighed heavily. "I just don't know!" Don sat down on the ground in a crisscrossed position he leaned his face on his hands getting into a very serious thinking position. Raider sat down in front of Don he instantly noticed the soft glow of his eyes.

"Hey your eyes are blue now!" Don's eyes slowly widened he could now sense all of them converging upon him. Don stood up and spun around slowly as he looked up into the sky. "Whoa! They've all come out to greet us." Raider stood up as shadows moved over head. Princess Celestia and Princess Cadenza as well as Colarine, Whip Wlash, Spitfire, Shining Armor and Rainbow Dash descended down around Don and Raider. Celestia had an uneasy look on her face. They all landed there hooves crushed blades of grass as wind from there combined presence shot out for a nice dramatic effect.

Rainbow Dash instantly crashed into Don. "Doooon! I was so worried, I can't believe you got all the way down here so fast." Don grinned. "I did it without magic too." Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in amazement. "Wait how is that even possible! That would mean you fell from Cloudsdale." Don looked down to Rainbow Dash. "Yep I did fall from Cloudsdale and I stood up without a scratch on me as you can see for yourself." Celestia approached Don slowly. Rainbow Dash flew over towards Colarine and Whip Wlash. Cadenza darted over towards Raider who stood alive and well she gave him a gigantic bear hug. Don dropped his arms to his sides as he starred into Celestia's eyes. Celestia's eyes widened in fear she could see something in Don's eyes that frightened her, she saw fear. "Celestia can I talk to you in private?" Celestia leaped into the air Don quickly followed. Spitfire and Shining sat back under a tree relaxing. Rainbow Dash and Colarine trotted off into the forest. Whip Wlash, Cadenza and Raider starred upwards to Don and Celestia.

Don and Celestia starred at one another the sun shined down to Don as sweat rolled down his face he scratched the back of his head.
"Celestia..." Don interrupted Celestia.
"Don..." Celestia interrupted Don.
Celestia sighed. "You go first!" Don looked down to the bracelet on his right wrist. "Celestia... I saw a vision of the future... Well what I think it was a vision, I'm not really sure?" Celestia closed her eyes. "I'm sorry I never told you, but you must understand I didn't know if I could fully trust you at the time." Don gulped heavily. "It's OK! I understand now one thousands years ago you had a vision of the future as well, I just need know... What did you see?"

Celestia took a deep breath...
"Nearly a thousand years ago, I required more power to defeat my sister who'd became frighteningly strong due to the darkness that swallowed her heart. I sought out the Elements of Harmony, once I acquired there power with it I yielded victory and sealed my sister in the moon." Don scratched his chin. "Wait... Wait... Wait why did you seal your sister up in the moon I understand she was strong due to the darkness... The... The... The darkness." Images suddenly flashed through Don's mind as his eyes widened in realization. Celestia sighed heavily Don instantly snapped out of his trance feeling a little stunned. "Even with the Elements of Harmony I wasn't powerful enough to defeat my sister so I sealed her away in the hopes of finding some pony capable of removing the darkness from my sister without bringing harm to her." Don whipped the sweat off of his face.

"Immediately after sealing my sister up in the moon, I had the vision of the future and what I saw was incredible... I saw six ponies wield the Elements of Harmony in unison, I saw them banish the darkness from my sister with ease. I knew then that I would have to keep my eyes open for those six ponies!" Don sighed realizing there visions where slightly different. "However I didn't see you... Don! There you go that's what happened." Don cleared his thoughts. "I had a vision that wasn't anything like that, I just saw all six of the ponies together I recognized there smiles, instantly I knew who they all were well except for one." Don sighed the feeling of sadness loomed over him.

"Of course that was just the first vision the second vision was more horrific. I stood in the center of a field that was set ablaze, there were no Elements of Harmony you weren't there, I wasn't there it was just fire and pure chaos, destruction was the only thing I could see or feel." Celestia's eyes widened in fear. Don's breathing sped up the color in his eyes faded to dark gray. "That's when... I saw him, he was a human just like me except he was pure evil his body was covered with shadows he was so strong... so frightening." Don's vision blurred he starred up to Celestia he began falling. Don tried to speak, but he failed his consciousness slipped through his fingertips. Celestia's eyes widened she quickly flew down to Don who began falling faster.

Time seemed to be moving slowly as every pony looked up in the sky at once to see Don crashing down on there heads. Suddenly rainbow static violently discharged out of the bracelet engulfing Don's entire body slowing his descent. Celestia's eyes widened in surprise at the beautiful sight of rainbow static. Every pony gathered around as Don descended to the ground slowly. The rainbow static quickly retreated back within the bracelet. Celestia landed she stood over top of Don. Cadenza, Shining, Spitfire, Whip Wlash and Raider gathered around fear evident in their eyes.

Cadenza approached Celestia. "It's disharmony again isn't it?" Celestia nodded in agreement. Raider shook his head in confusion. "Wait did you just say disharmony doesn't that only apply to ponies bearing the Elements?" Celestia looked over to Raider. "Yes normally when the Elements of Harmony rejects its bearer you would just take it off." Celestia closed her eyes in sadness. "However Don has somehow done the impossible and bonded with the Elements of Harmony on a magical somewhat spiritual level." Cadenza's horn began glowing and sparkling her magic engulfed Don's entire body. "Quickly let's get Don back up to Cloudsdale!"

Shining, Spitfire and Whip Wlash starred down to the shiny colorful bracelet around Don's right wrist. "So that's the Elements of Harmony I pictured them being a little bit bigger." Raider trotted over to Celestia with a nervous almost fearful look on his face. Don began rising into the air Celestia turned to Raider. "Princess Celestia! There's something you should know, a few minutes ago before you all arrived when Don and I were still deeper in the forest this strange creature made itself known and I think it tried to attack Don! It was a horrifying creature it was covered in shadows!" Instantly Celestia's eyes widened she looked over to Don in fear.

"Cadenza quickly we need to hurry!" Celestia turned back to Raider. "What happened next?" Raider sighed as a chill ran down his spin. "Well what appeared to be static of rainbow colors appeared around Don he suddenly grabbed the monster and flew up into the light, Don through him into the sun." Celestia sighed a sigh of relief. "OK! Raider come up to Cloudsdale with us we may need your assistance." Cadenza, Shining, Whip Wlash, Colarine and Rainbow Dash were already in the air. Raider stepped back away from Celestia. "No Princess! I wish to go back to Canterlot." Celestia's eyes widened. "Well if that's what you want, I'm not going to force you! You need your rest anyway you did die after all!" Raider managed to chuckle lightly. "Yeah I am a bit tired." Celestia leaped into the air. Raider looked over towards Canterlot out of the corner of his eyes he noticed the Shadows moving underneath the blades of grass. Raider gulped before jumping into the air chasing after Princess Celestia.

Outskirts of Equestria

A man wearing a long black trench coat stood on the edge of a tall mountain heavy winds blew past him as he starred off into the rising sun. He looked up into the sky to see a small spiraling hole of magic he slowly removed his sun glasses. "It's about time!" A dim blue light illuminated from within the portal in the sky. "It's been a long time son!" A voice echoed out of the portal as Donathan flew into the open with an evil grin on his face. The man in black slowly ascended into the air. Donathan's eyes widened in surprise to see that it wasn't his son.

Donathan slowly approached the man confusion dawned down upon Donathan's face. "Don... Is that you? You look so much older, how old are exactly?" The man sighed heavily as he dropped his sun glasses. "I'm not your son anymore, I disowned you decades ago! I'm not entirely sure how old I am I lost count long ago, but I'm not here to talk about me... I'm here for one reason only." Donathan crisscrossed his arms into his chest. "Oh and what might that be?" Suddenly Don stretched his right arm outwards and clutched Donathan tightly by the neck. "I'm here for you! I'm not going to kill you although I should, but your no good to me dead!"

"Ehh... Come on Don... whatever it is... I'm sure we can... work it out, there's a good councilor I know back in my world." Don squeezed tighter. "Tell me... Tell me right now why is it you tried to have your own son killed?" Donathan's eyes widened. "Oh so you finally figured that out?" Don squeezed even tighter his eyes glowed bright blue. "Tell me!" Donathan suddenly coughed up blood on Don's beautiful black leather trench coat. Don instantly kneed his ex-father in the stomach. "TELL ME!" He screamed. Donathan nodded his head in agreement. Don slowly loosened his grip barely just enough so he could speak.

"Don, I tried to have you killed so I could harvest your power, you see it's your incredible power that I want." Don starred his father dead in the eyes, he wasn't that surprised. "An what of my mother, did you kill her as well!" Donathan nodded as he grinned evilly. Don lat go of his ex-father. Don snapped his fingers a pair of sunglasses formed on Don's face. "Your pathetic you know that, you have to try and steal power why don't you find your own." Donathan laughed maliciously as he backed away from Don. "I did find my own, I found yours." Don looked up into the sky a steady stream of liquid ran down his cheeks.

"Your so lucky I can't kill you! Because if I could I'd make it slow and painful." Don stretched his right arm outwards towards the mountain to his right. Donathan quickly retreated back within the portal. "I guess I'll see you never!" Don grinned as he fired magic from the palm of his right hand a portal of his own began opening up in the sky. Donathan's eyes widened in fear to see a different portal one he'd never seen before. Don slowly backed up into the portal he'd created he starred at Donathan. "You'll see me again, the next time you do it'll be the last time for you."

Don stuck his tongue out at Donathan as his portal closed shut. Don sighed his portal leading into the stream of time slowly closed shut. "I just hope the younger version of me can handle what's to come, although things seem different here in this time. Still this is goodbye Equestria!" Shadows violently danced in the valley below as magic filled the sky, the portal leading into the stream of time closed shut. The small entity of black static quickly shot through air. The pair of sunglasses Don dropped began dematerializing as thousand year old magic flew off blending in with the rapid winds, so subtle.

Three Hours Later

Don lied a hospital bed unconscious again he was in a different room the last one was totally decimated Rainbow Dash was to thank for that. It was a dimly lit room just as before. 'snore' 'snore' 'snore' Rainbow Dash lied curled up in ball sleeping on the edge of the bed she was on watch duty, you can see how that ended.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria a sweet scent filled the air suddenly Colarine trotted out of the bakery with a platter full of delicious steaming hot cookies of all kinds. Colarine sat the platter down on the table instantly all of the cookies vanished into thin air. Colarine sat down at the table she starred angrily at every pony munching on the cookies that she slaved over a hot oven to make. 'crunch' 'munch' 'munch' 'crunch' 'munch' 'munch' 'nom' 'nom' "I hope your all enjoying those cookies!" Cadenza, Celestia, Raider, Whip Wlash, Spitfire and Shining all nodded in confirmation.

Raider turned to Celestia. "So what's this disharmony thing all about?" Celestia swallowed the cookie in her mouth. "Ah good as always! Raider how dare you speak so lightly of this Don could die!" Suddenly Shining spat out his cookie. "What really! I knew it was bad, bu..but really?" Celestia nodded in confirmation. Cadenza looked over to Celestia with a fearful look on her face. "What are we gonna do? Is there anything we can do for Don." Celestia shook her head slowly she closed her eyes in sadness. "There isn't much we can do his fate lies in the grasp of the Elements of Harmony."

Cadenza slammed her hoof down on the table out of anger. "There's gotta be something we can do, we can't just sit here and wait for him to kill over." Whip Wlash, Colarine and Shining starred down into the table feeling depressed. Raider gulped heavily. "Celestia you remember what I told you before about that shadowy creature, well what if it comes back?" Celestia looked over to Raider as she shoved another cookie in her mouth. "Raider you said it yourself Don threw him into the sun he's not coming back!" Raider joined in on the pity party he starred blankly at the table. "I hope your right Princess." Colarine got up she stretched her wings. "I'll see you all in a few minutes, I'm gonna go for a quick fly to clear my head!" Colarine raced out of the cafeteria. Spitfire stood up and followed after her sister. "Wait for me!"

"Dooooooon!" Don's eyes shot open to the sound of her scream. Don sat up slowly while whipping his eyes clear. "Egh! What happened? Oh I'm back up here again..." Don's vision cleared revealing Rainbow Dash sleeping on the edge of the bed. Don pulled the covers off of him surprisingly his jeans were still on although someone removed his shirt. Don shifted his body he slung his legs over the side of the bed dangling them over he awaited for his body to fully awaken. Don looked around the room it was dark almost no light was present. It was silent, oh the silence! Then suddenly Don's entire body froze he shivered to a chill that ran down his back the sudden feeling that someone was watching him loomed over him.

Don quickly leaped out of bed he landed on the cold tile floor. Don snapped his fingers fire suddenly ignited engulfing his left hand instantly it brightened up the room he violently looked around to see the shadows were shifting all around him. Don's eyes widened in fear as the shadows slowly encircled Rainbow Dash. Don quickly slid across the tile floor instantly grabbing Rainbow Dash just before the shadows engulfed her entirely. Don stepped back away from the bed the fire in his left hand slowly died down. Don gulped trying to swallow his fears. Rainbow Dash opened her eyes slowly. 'Yawn!' "Don is that you, Ehh what's going on why is it so dark?" Suddenly Don exhaled fire from his mouth, immediately the entire room lit up like a Christmas tree. "Ahh Don what the heck are you doing?" Finally Rainbow Dash noticed it out of the corner of her eyes the shadows were moving all around them.

The thick heavy curtains that covered the window were instantly set ablaze they quickly burned to a crimson ash the setting sun was visible in the distance light filled the darkened room. Don slowly slid down to the ground holding Rainbow Dash tightly wrapped up in his arms like a big stuffed animal her coat was so soft against his chest. "Don... I... can't... breath... your... squeezing... me... let... go!" Rainbow Dash begged. "Oh sorry!" Don lat go of Rainbow Dash she jumped onto the cold tile floor gasping for air immediately after she caught her breathe she stretched her wings then turned to Don. "Hey are you OK! You don't look so good!" Don slowly turned his head to Rainbow Dash. Don stood up slowly as a his black jacket began taking form materializing around him.

Rainbow static violently discharged off of Don's back. Don's hands trembled. "Rainbow Dash don't follow me please!" Don opened the door and walked through it. Rainbow Dash blinked her eyes rapidly to the colorful static that filled the room. Finally Rainbow Dash snapped out of her mesmerized state she quickly ran over to the door. Rainbow Dash ran into the hallway she looked in both directions to see Don was gone. "What? Don come back! Please!"

Meanwhile in the cafeteria every ponies eyes were widened wide. Suddenly Rainbow Dash blew in with heavy winds behind her. Rainbow Dash panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath. "Don... is... gone!" Cadenza looked over to Celestia. "It's happening isn't it?" Celestia nodded in confirmation. Rainbow Dash flew above Celestia with a look of grave confusion evident upon her face. "What's happening?"

On the roof of the Cloudsdale hospital Don stood in the center as winds spiraled around him rapidly. "What's happening to me? I feel like I'm being torn up from the inside!" Don fell to his knees as the setting sun faced him in the distance. The moon peeked over the edge of the horizon behind Don. Don's shadow began spinning around Don. "Dooooooooon! Save me Don! Please!" Don's eyes widened in fear as blood ran down his neck. Rainbow static spread out all around covering the roof of the hospital Don strained to maintain his consciousness. Don's eyes brightened from gray to bright blue.

Then suddenly... Don screamed out in pain, a scream that was masked by an explosion.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!"
'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!'
A spiraling vortex of rainbow colored magic exploded out from Don completely engulfing all of Cloudsdale. Sunlight as well as moonlight both shined down onto the massive ball of magic.

Canterlot

Ponies and Unicorns filled the streets, Pegasi filled the air every pony starred up to Cloudsdale fear evident in there eyes as the spiraling devastatingly massive ball of rainbow magic grew in size.

EverFree Forest

Twilight Sparkle slowly trotted out from underneath the shadows of the trees above her. Spike slept curled up in a ball under a tree a few feet away. Twilight opened her eyes slowly she starred up to Cloudsdale that was encased in rainbow magic her eyes widened in fear. "Oh no! That's Don up there, he's in pain I can feel it!" Twilight's horn glowed and sparkled violently then suddenly she disappeared into a flash of light. Leaving Spike to rest.

Cloudsdale

Don fell to his knees clutching his stomach in pain. Don looked down to his shadow it starred back at him with glowing cold red eyes. Suddenly the shadow vanished into nothingness. The blinding rainbow light engulfing Cloudsdale was brightening brighter the air was dense with magic. Time slowed down for Don as he slowly fell face first to the ground. Twilight appeared a few feet away from Don she found it extremely difficult to move of breathe, but that didn't stop her she slammed her hooves into the ground she trotted slowly to Don who lied on the ground not moving, not speaking, not breathing.

Twilight stopped in front of Don she looked down to him examining his entire body it was bruised and beaten from something. Twilight finally noticed the bracelet how could she not it was emitting all of this magic and light. Twilight suddenly felt paralyzed by the bracelet it was calling to her. Don opened his eyes slowly to see Twilight Sparkle just a few inches away from him. He tried to speak, but he found his voice box was shot. Tears ran down his face he could feel what was happening to him, he knew what was coming. Twilight's eyes widened in fear she snapped out of her trance just in time only to see Don who began to dematerialize right in front of her.

Twilight's eyes watered as she reached for Don. Twilight's hoof went right through Don's face as his entire body rippled like water. "Don what's hap..." Twilight Sparkle was suddenly cut off by Don. 'whisper' 'whisper' 'whisper' Don rolled over on his back he starred up to the sky with a smile on his face. Twilight cried heavily she couldn't understand why he was smiling. Don slowly began disappearing into the wind as his body transcended into magic. "I...I... gu..ess... thi..this... is.. it!" "Dooooon!" Twilight and Marrie screamed in unison.

Don's eyes slowly closes shut the bracelet on his right wrist slowly faded losing it's shine entirely. All of the magic from the Elements of Harmony that filled the air surrounding Cloudsdale exploded out just like a sonic rainboom. Bright vivid colors filled skies of Equestria. Moonlight shined down engulfing Twilight her tears shimmered brightly as they slowly fell to the ground. All that remains is silence...

'drip' 'sob' 'drop' 'sob' 'drip'

End of Chapter 32