• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Visit From Death

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Soft
Species: Human
Mood: Unconsciously Annoyed
Aura: No Aura
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow Colored
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 5.6 feet
Weight: 191 pounds
Professional Personality Assessment:
I believe this man may be subject to change, his mental capacity is very limited and has thresholds that can burst. This also can provoke outbursts of frightening power, probably is caused by a deep pain that has been inflicted upon him when he was younger. The chances of him recovering are highly unlikely. Although he has stabilized his power, his mind has destabilized... "What are you trying to say doctor?" ...I'm saying it would no longer be him you'd be talking too, it's something else. He's either going to have an unincreasable amount of power or an undescending amount of sanity, he can not and will not have both!

Chapter 22
Daddy's Scorn
Back to My World
Cadenza Defeated
Visit From Death
Goodbye...

Two Hours Later

Beneath Cloudsdale

Cadenza hovered in mid air as it rained heavily on her. A man floating a few yards away starred at her.

"Who or what is that, whatever it is it's giving off a lot of power I can't move it's almost paralyzing."

The man about six foot tall with black and gray hair blue eyes, starred back at Cadenza he wore a trench coat and loose pants, he approached Cadenza slowly. "So you say my power is... almost paralyzing! Well we'll have to fix that!"

Cadenza slowly backed away, when suddenly it felt as if her energy was being sucked out from right under her.

Cadenza managed to put up a force field between her and him before all of her magic was taken. "Stay back!" The man shook his head in disagreement, "Oh come now it won't hurt... much!"

The man pressed his right hand against Cadenza's force field, he shattered it instantly in one blow, Cadenza's eyes frighteningly widened wide. "No way!"

The man slowly approached Cadenza as she backed away again, "Yes way!" The man reached out for Cadenza his right hand glowed a bright whitish blue aura around his hand and he gently patted her on the head a few times. "Good pony!"

Suddenly Cadenza blacked out she began to fall, the man looked down watching her fall he felt his hand, "That one had a lot! I feel almost completely rejuvenated!"

The man disappeared as lightning struck behind him, Cadenza crashed into a river she wasn't conscious but she was very much still alive barely. Now the water would carry her where it will.

Canterlot Hospital

Lightning struck it crackled loudly against the hospital as the man stood a few feet away from Don who was lying unconscious on his stomach.

"My, my you've grown a lot, your power more so than your being itself, I'm slightly impressed!"

The man slowly approached Don his footsteps could spread chills down your neck, he licked his lips, "I'll be completely rejuvenated and have extra power to spare once I'm done with you!"

"It's a shame that jumping through subspace chasing after your idiot sister takes such a huge toll on me!"

"However, I wasn't aware that my idiot son would be here as well!" "That was just a bonus!"

The man stopped beside Don, he raised his right hand over top of him, "Yes I can feel your power, it's quite juicy a delectable treat indeed!"

Black static sparked around Don's body... Silence broke out it had completely stopped raining nothing could be heard.

Dons hands twitched, the air in that small hospital room was thick with excess magic.

Suddenly black static engulfed the old man, "I'll leave you with just enough to survive the night on!"

The rain slowly returned as time sped up again, lightning flashed thunder roared as the mysterious old man with Don's sparky aura disappeared. Leaving Don on a short life line.

Celestia and Spitfire walked back into the hospital they where soaked and covered in streamers, there was some cake in Spitfire's mane.

"That was fun, I didn't know unicorns could dance like that in the rain!" Celestia turned to Spitfire she tried to stop herself from laughing. "Yeah... so Spitfire did you... enjoy your celebratory party!" Celestia chuckled mildly.

"Yeh, it was nice... I just wish Don, Rainbow Dash and really every pony could've came!" "Yeh... let's go check on Don, but first there's some cake on your back and a few darts are stuck in your coat!"

Celestia pulled the darts out, "Owe!" "I guess some pony was trying to play pin the tail on Spitfire!" "Next time it'll be you!"

Cloudsdale Hospital

Rainbow Dash lied in her hospital bed resting, while Colarine paced the floors pondering what to do and say.

"I haven't been a mother in years, I don't know if I remember how to, what if, I screw up, what if I take Rainbow home then go out to but some milk then come back to find the house burnt to ashes."

"Wait a second why would I leave to buy milk and why would the house be burnt to ashes while Rainbow Dash is still inside!" The single thought of Rainbow Dash being burnt to a crisp could send Colarine into a panic attack.

Soarin quickly shook Colarine violently trying to get her out of her trance, "Colarine listen to me your gonna do fine as a mother trust me!"

Colarine sat down, "But, but... how do you know that?" Soarin starred deeply into Colarine's eyes trying to offer comfort he was failing. "I just do, now your clearly tired so you should try to get some sleep!"

"But, but, but how can I sleep at a time like this!" Soarin starred Colarine down again except this time he was a little annoyed. "I said try to sleep, now stop yapping!"

Shining walked through the door into the room, carrying a tray of delicious looking foods. "OK who's hungry, I've got hay fries, daisy sandwiches, rose peddle chips, and something new, it's weird I don't know what it's called though!"

Soarin turned to Shining he starred at the plate of food that would really only fill one, "Where have you been all this time, to only have this much food, you realize you've been gone for over an hour!"

"I know, I know, but I kinda got lost and hungry, I've never been in this hospital before, actually I've never been in any hospital before!"

"Great, I'm the only sane one left!" Soarin turned back Colarine. "Colarine..." Colarine was out cold.

"More for me!" Shining said. "You're selfish, now can you throw me a blanket!"

Soarin covered up Colarine with a nice plush soft white blanket. "She must've been totally out of it to fall asleep like that!" Soarin turned back to Shining. "I mean she was talking up a storm a moment ago, she was also acting a bit crazy as well."

"Well considering all that has happened in one day it can be a little overwhelming, I know if it where me I'd be out of if it as well!"

"I was for sure I'd have to hit her over the head with something blunt before she'd go to sleep!" Soarin put away his baseball bat.

Both Colarine and Rainbow Dash where both completely exhausted. Shining munched down on all the food he'd collected. 'nom' 'nom' 'munch' 'munch' 'nom' "Emm... These rose peddle chips are great!" 'crunch'

"Can't I have one?" Shining backed away from Soarin. "No way get your own, I trotted around this entire hospital I probably walked past the food court three or four times, before I realized it was right in front of me."

"More like six or seven times to me who disappears for an hour trying to find a kitchen, couldn't you fallow your nose?" Shining felt pretty stupid now. "I didn't think of that!" Soarin face hoofed!

Outskirts of Equestria

Marrie lied on her cloud half asleep relaxing dreaming of home enjoying the rest and silence, but now that silence was about to be interrupted.

A powerful force was ripping across the skies heading straight for her, and he was making his presence very well known.

Marrie quickly sat up and whipped her eyes, "Eh what now, can't a girl sleep!" Finally the power signature she detected had fully hit her. "Wait a second this feels familiar!"

Marrie jumped up off of her cloud hovering in mid air she tried focusing directly on the large power source. "That is... it's... Don!"

Marrie flew across the skies quickly as to meet him half way. Marrie began raising her power to let Don know where she was.

Finally after a few seconds of cold overwhelming air to the face, Marrie stopped in front of the man that looked nothing of Don, instead he appeared to look like her father!"

"What father, but I thought you where... whatever... Well dad, it's been three years, what do I owe the pleasure of your presence." The man glared hatefully at Marrie. "Oh! Marrie you always had such a mouth on you!"

"Listen, I know this may sound strange coming from me, but I've decided I want you back!"

"Forget it! When I left three years ago I told you to go to hell I stand by what I said years ago so..." Marrie took a deep breath ready to scream. "GO TO HELL!" Marrie screamed loudly it was like a hurricane had suddenly appeared it flew at Marrie's father, who just watched with an evil grin on his face.

"Ah is that anyway to treat family!" Marrie looked to her father with disgust. "Family? Did you really just say that, after all you've done to me and my brother, how dare you!"

Marrie teleported to him she kneed her father in the gut, Marrie balled her hands together and slammed him into the ground.

'crash' As Marrie's father lied in the dirt pondering why he'd came here after her.

Marrie raised her hands into the air, she created a small ball of energy with a honeycomb design all over it.

"Here daddy a present from me to you enjoy it in hell!" Marrie tossed the honeycomb ball at him.

Her father rolled over on his back, he looked up to the ball and watched it grow in size. "Marrie you shouldn't be using spells that I taught you against me!"

He reached up with his right hand, "I just hope it isn't as powerful as I remember!"

Marrie watched as the ball exploded, a large amount of energy was put into that ball.

Marrie breathed heavily as she watched the explosion rise up into the air it threatened to overtake her. "Pssst... I'm behind you!"

Marrie's eyes widened she quickly turned around only to be grabbed by the neck.

Marrie looked on to her father his clothes weren't even burnt from that explosion. "But... How... Why!"

"Listen to me Marrie, believe it or not after you and Don left I still cared for both of you!"

"That's... A LIE!" "No it isn't!" Marrie's father let go of her, she backed away from him slowly as she clutched her neck gasping for air.

"And now someone has the audacity to target me, and my family."

"I've already told Don, he was easier to deal with than you, he agreed with me!"

"Marrie I want you to come back with me help me deal with this problem? Because it effects you me and your brother, please I've changed."

"Well I guess if Don believes you, than I do too!" Marrie's father grinned evilly "Good Don said he would be joining up with us shortly but for now we are going on ahead of him..."

Suddenly Marrie and Donathan both felt a massive amount energy several in fact.

Donathan licked his lips and smirked manically. "Marrie! We are going to need all the power we can get, I'm going to go borrow this persons power!"

"Wait! I want to come with you!" Donathan turned to face Marrie. "Oh but of course let's go together!" Donathan reached out for Marrie, they disappear as lightning struck!"

Canterlot Hospital

Princess Celestia's entire body glowed violently it was so bright the entire hospital shook violently it looked like a pumpkin on Halloween when you light the candle.

Don was barely conscious and drowsy he wasn't ready... then again it wasn't Don.

Don stood up ignoring the pain ignoring his negative amount of energy, Don's eyes glowed red brightly.

A blue aura engulfed his body, "Come to me father! I'll teach you to leave me alive you should've just killed me!"

Celestia began straining herself she sweated heavily, Spitfire watched from the hallway she would go in, but the heavy winds coming from within the room wouldn't let her.

"Don I'm not sure how much longer I can do this I'm reaching my limit!" Don placed his right hand on Celestia's back. "Celestia just a little while longer trust me please!"

Lightning struck the hospital roof thunder crackled loudly waking the town of Canterlot.

Celestia collapsed to the ground unconscious as Donathan stood above her holding every ounce of her energy.

Don starred his father down wondering how he'd gotten pasted him, Marrie stood between them! Don quickly moved past Marrie and slammed Donathan through the wall into the hallway.

Spitfire quickly dove out of the way just in time, Don stood up and whipped his chin off he was about to pounce on Donathan when he sensed Celestia's life force fading out.

Don touched Celestia breathing an ounce of his own life force in to her, Don quickly turned to Donathan who by now was already out of the pile of rubble he was in.

Marrie stepped back, "Hey Don stopping attacking dad he's changed!"

Don dove through the hole in the wall and crashed into Donathan as Don yelled, "Shut he hell up Marrie you don't know what your talking about!"

Donathan caught every punch Don threw at him, already Don was showing signs of deterioration.

Don managed to grab Donathan he spun him around tearing up the entire hallway destroying the sealing the walls and the floor.

Finally Don let go, Donathan flew through the roof and into the rainy night time air. Don quickly teleported to meet him.

Marrie jumped out of the open window and flew up to join them.

Don threw spears of energy at Donathan who just dodged them left and right, until he got bored that is...

Donathan suddenly caught one of the spears, Don's eyes widened. "Oh No!" Donathan squinted his eyes focusing directly on to Don. "Oh Yes!"

Donathan tossed the spear it tore through moist air, Don quickly attempted to avoid the soaking wet projectile.

Suddenly a ray of light shot up out of the hospital disintegrating the spear before it could reach Don.

Don opened his eyes, "Yeh... I wasn't... worried!" Marrie laughed and pointed. "You sure looked worried!"

Celestia flew up out of the newly made hole in the hospital roof. Celestia was barely able to hover next to Don she was bruised and beaten from debris falling on top of her, to top it all of she had all of her energy stolen away.

"Well son I haven't been able to say more than two words and already you seem pissed at me, so I ask is there anything I can do to, well I don't know calm you down."

"Oh I am calm, do you want to see me when I'm not calm well I'll show you, that is unless you go to... HELL!"

"That's exactly what your sister said to me at first, but that's not going to happen." Donathan shook his head in disagreement. "Now Don before you go all ape shit on me know this, our family is being..."

Don's hair slowly transitioned over to midnight black as Don transcended his previous power limits.

Silence broke out Donathan stopped talking it had stopped raining, Marrie stopped nagging everyone turned to Don.

Don opened his eyes, they where gold. As the moon aligned itself with Don. Don slowly flew towards Donathan.

Donathan's eyes widened in fear, "But that's... That's impossible!" Marrie turned to Donathan. "Dad what now, Don's coming for you!"

"It'll be fine, don't worry I got this!" I starred at my father from deep inside my mind as this overwhelming power began overtaking my soul. "Dad, there is one more thing I need to ask you before I kill you!"

"Oh yeah, and what might that be?" Don teleported to Donathan he grabbed a hold of him by the neck lifting him higher into the air.

"Would you like it slow so you can enjoy it, or would you rather I end it quickly, or do you want the surprise?"

Donathan was barely able to speak, "How about I give you the surprise!"

Donathan grabbed Don by the neck and squeezed tightly, Don didn't react, he didn't care, it didn't even feel like Donathan was trying.

Out of nowhere Donathan head butted Don in the face sending him flying backwards into the dtreets of Canterlot.

Donathan quickly flew to Don, Marrie flew towards Donathan. The fearsome family crashed into one another.

And suddenly lightning flashed and a hole opened up in the ground, Donathan pushed Marrie and Don into it.

"No! Don't do this!" yelled Marrie. Don looked around to the spiraling holes around him it was hard to breath the air was thick.

"This is... subspace!" Donathan watched from the outside of the portal as his children hurled through subspace.

"I don't think so!" Don teleported to him. Donathan starred in slight fear. "What? Your still able to use spells even in subspace." Don just glared at his father. "You'd be amazed at what I can do father if you ever payed any attention."

"I'll be sure to do so but for now..." Donathan grabbed Don pushing him into subspace the portal began closing slowly. All of Canterlot began shaking and ripping itself apart the Canterlot Castle it being on a hillside seemed to be suffering the most damage, it appeared as if it could fall at any moment.

"Noooo..." Don screamed out as his eyes faded to blue his vision soon followed he could only see Celestia in the distance.

Celestia starred at the portal her vision doubled, "Wait... Don!" Celestia began to fall.

As the portal sealed shut, all that remained of Don in this realm of existence was an echo a gut wrenching scream and dust...

Lightning flashed, thunder hollered, rain began falling again. Spitfire flew up out of hospital that was partly destroyed.

Spitfire admired the damage, "Oh my gosh! What happened?" Spitfire looked around until suddenly Celestia fell past her.

"What the heck!" Spitfire quickly dove down underneath of Celestia and she caught her but just barely.

Spitfire did a ninety degree turn swooping across the ground she was almost running. "Oh my gosh I understand now what she was talking about she's so heavy!"

Canterlot Castle

Meanwhile Twilight Sparkle was fooling around in the central library, when suddenly lightning shot it loudly echoed through the nearly empty castle.

Twilight fell down to the ground, several book followed her down. Twilight landed on top of Spike, then several dozens of books crashed on top of her.

"Owe! That last strike of lightning sure was a doozy! It sounded different than the others, almost like some pony was screaming."

Spike crawled out from underneath Twilight, Spike pulled Twilight out from underneath the pile of books.

"Oh! Thanks Spike!" Suddenly Twilight stepped on a book and she was randomly shocked.

Twilight's mane stood up on split ends, Twilight looked down to the book. "Hmm... I've never seen this book before!" Twilight sat down and began reading it.

Sweet Apple Acres

Pinky Pie crashed into the side of the barn, "Oh my gosh Pinky, Big Macintosh is gonna kill me!" "Relax AJ, I'm sure he won't kill you, he might just mildly maim you!"

"Oh yes Pinky that makes me feel so much better, but seriously how could you crash into the side of our barn."

"Hay, you told me to get you home, you didn't say in how many pieces or where." Applejack face hoofed hard. "I'm so dead!"

End of Chapter 22