• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,233 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,233

Don versus Marrie

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Aaron
Middle Name: Eran
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Voice: Soft but... Deepening
Species: Human
Mood: Steaming Mad. Boiling Rage. Frighteningly Angry.
Aura: No Aura
Hair Color: Short and Rainbow Colored, Long and EMO Black
Eye Color: Light Blue, Bloody Pulsating Red
Height: 5.10 feet
Weight: 201 pounds
First Assessment Personality:
Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are to afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.
Latest Assessment Personality:
Lordliness isn't a object anymore the Sorrow he once felt has vanished along with his Despair and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of power will soon be required in the world he's trying to live in evil forces are brewing up fresh chaos. When it comes to making new friends Don seems to have a knack for it.

Chapter 18
Into the Depths
Of Hell /)^w^(\ Don
A |)^w^(| vs
Brother and Sister (\^w^/) Marrie
Confrontation!

Skies Above the Boards of Equestria

Tension in the air thickened as Don and Marrie starred each other dead.

Itenza flew back away to a safer distance as not to disrupt Don's beatings.

I gulped. Immediately after I knew I shouldn't have. Marrie teleported before me she thrusting both of her fists into my stomach at once.

I coughed up blood the fight hadn't even started and already I was about fall.

I began to descend slowly until Marrie caught me, she held onto me by my hair she grabbed my neck tightly.

"You know Donny, even when you where a little boy as I watched you play with your little magic tricks I knew you had great potential."

Marrie squeezed hard onto my neck I could no longer breath I gasped for air.

"I could sense your overwhelming powers, even your father before you where born, before he died, he told me when I was just a girl to watch out for your little brother train hard stay ahead of him."

"I've had to train my entire life, just to get to where I am now and you where born with power so much power that I had to seal it away so you could live..."

Don's eyes widened... He managed to speak. "So... It... Was... Y..o..u!"

Marrie's eyes brightened from light gray to pulsating red. "Now... Don I think your old enough I've become one of the most powerful sorceress's of all time!" Marrie reached for me, "I think it's time we removed those shackles around your true power.

I suddenly imagined myself losing control of my power. I was frightened by it. From out of nowhere an outburst of energy over took me.

I kicked Marrie away from, I quickly clutched my throat she'd left finger prints in my skin. I gasped for air as I floated away from Marrie.

Marrie shook off her confusion she quickly dashed across the sky over to Don who's just barely retained his bearings.

Marrie kicked at Don who just dove underneath her attack quickly he then grabbed her leg and slung her around letting go sending her flying into the ground.

Don breathed heavily. As black static sparked up his arms. "I can't keep this up for long... my timer on life... is running on... minutes."

Marrie recovered quickly she jumped into the air she hovered beside Don it took him a few seconds to realize she was starring at him.

Marrie whispered into Don's ear, "Your too slow little brother!" I quickly spun around round house kicking Marrie back down into the ground.

"Oh yeah I'm slow alright, you couldn't even dodge my attack." Don stopped for a moment to breath in the smell of incoming rain.

Itenza's eyes widened in fear. "Hey you pathetic whelp what do you think your doing get off your lazy ass and kick Don's"

The rainclouds from the EverFree forest had finally caught up with Don.

Marrie rose out of the crater that she resided in, Marrie laughed maliciously as Don starred in fear not a single scratch nor scuff was visible on Marrie's body.

"That's impossible I put everything into that kick."

"Tisck, Tisck, Tisck... Don I told you've I've trained and studied everyday of my life for this singular moment."

"Your, LYING!" "You have to be... My sister was kind she was the only who was there for me when mom died it was just me and my sister!"

"But your not my sister." Black static sparked all over Don's body. "I loved my sister like no one else."

Marrie and Don charged one another. Itenza was on the edge of the cloud he was sitting on cheering Marrie on.

Marrie and Don traded fists and kicks with each other, every blow sent out shock waves shaking the heavens freezing the rain that was falling in mid air and with it weakening Don's body and soul.

After about two minutes of constant blows. "What's the matter Don are you tired already do you wanna take a nap?"

"I'd like one... Why are you offering." Marrie nodded her head in confirmation. "Yes I am as a matter of fact there on the house today one eternal nap coming right up."

Lightning struck as Marrie teleported to Don she kneed him in the stomach then slammed him into the ground creating a rather large crater.

Rain poured down on Don's back he could barely move. Pain coursed through his body as he was still shocked by the sudden crash, his brained hadn't caught up yet.

Marrie flew high into the air, "I'm sure this is gonna hurt, should be interesting to see how much pain he'll be in."

Marrie began diving down through the air flying straight at Don who just laid helplessly in the mud unaware of what was coming.

However Don was listening to shifts in the air currents he could hear Marrie's approach.

Don used the last of his energy to roll over on his back quickly he summoned a barrier around him.

A rainbow colored sphere type of barrier formed between him and Marrie.

"A barrier... please that's child's play." Marrie crashed into the barrier hard.

The barrier stood unmoved, unharmed, un-weakened by Marrie's thrust attack. Marrie hovered above the barrier she began punching it over and over in the hopes of breaking it.

Don stopped allowing himself a moment a split second in time to breath. "I guess this it!" "I kinda thought I would die in a fire, out manned, out gunned, out classed, and overwhelmed." "Didn't see this coming."

Finally Don noticed the screaming. Don looked up through the barrier to see, Marrie constantly slamming into the barrier, trying to break it just so she could rip Don's body to shreds spreading his blood all around.

Don could see it in her eyes, the Marrie that Don knew and loved was still alive but just barely she hung onto a single thread of hope deep within the new Marrie's mind.

"Don gulped..." Don violently shook his head trying to escape his fears as Marrie pounded on his shield trying to penetrate it. "I know how to save her!"

"But it could cost me..." Don suddenly flashed back to good old times when he was training, having fun, learning new things, and actually laughing his older sister stood beside him laughing with him.

"This world that I am in, is just like the one I dreamt about when I was a child." "I hope to see it again."

Marrie stopped banging on Don's barrier she felt Don's spike in power she flew away high into the sky. "Looks like he's ready to play!"

Don's entire body exploded with energy, black static sparked all over the ground, lightning flashed in the distance.

The barrier around Don faded away slowly. Marrie starred down to Don's glowing bloody red eyes his long frighteningly emo black hair. He was ready to fight he was ready to kill.

"MARRIE!" I shouted! "DON!" Marrie screamed!

I quickly teleported over to Marrie, before she could even react, I grabbed her neck so tightly I almost crushed it. Marrie kneed me in the stomach I looked down to see her knee was bleeding. "Well it would seems that the shoe is on the other foot now, wouldn't you agree Marrie."

"Now let me show you how it's done!" I kneed Marrie in the stomach she coughed up blood it splattered on my face. I starred deeply at Marrie "I am sorry!" I slung Marrie across the sky.

I quickly raised my hands into the air, just like I didn't care. Suddenly the rain stopped falling.

Marrie's eyes widened, "What... Is... This?" All of the raindrops frozen in mid air suddenly flew at Marrie like she was a sponge.

I surrounded Marrie in a bubble of water, I then crunched my hands together and the water began to freeze.

Itenza starred in fear, "No, no it can't be, it just can't!" I looked over to Itenza with an evil look in my eyes.

In a deepened tone I asked, "What do you mean, it can't?" "Well it apparently can so get over it cause... Your next!"

Don charged Itenza who tried to quickly fly away. However he was too slow Don appeared before him laughing. Immediately I grabbed him, after I got my hands on him I slung him around, and around I tossed him high into the air with great force.

I flew up below him and punched him in the stomach sending him higher and higher with every punch. Before I knew it we where above the rainclouds the setting moon was visible in the distance.

Blood ran down my cheeks. The bubble of ice around Marrie began to crack and chip off into pieces.

I continued pounding on Itenza as hard as I could he spat up blood it fell on me, that pissed me off my anger was plainly evident in my eyes.

I quickly teleported above of Itenza and double dropped kicked him down through the air he went.

I followed him down, slamming my fists into his back increasing his velocity with every hit. "Looks like this could hurt a lot, so you better say a prayer before you die!"

After I had enough punching Itenza and watching him cry out in pain I pushed my body into his slamming him into the ground.

Itenza was barely conscious his blood covered the ground. I quickly flew up into the sky.

I laughed maliciously for a moment, "Well who wants fried dragon, how would you like yours I personally hate for mine to be Raw, Medium Rare just isn't done enough for me, I love mine Well Done."

Don inhaled a larger amount of air, the ice crystal shell around Marrie suddenly shattered into pieces. Marrie began to fall to the ground.

Rain in the clouds finally decided to pour again. Rain fell, Marrie fell silence elapsed as Don starred down to Itenza. "GOODBYE ITENZA!"

Don simply exhaled. Suddenly white flames which are the hottest type of flames, shrouded across the sky as they hurdled towards Itenza.

Itenza as well as the forest and all of the wildlife remaining it, where now burning up to a crisp.

Don's hair shortened and changed colors, his eyes closed shut. He slowly fell to the ground.

Unfortunately for him the ground he was falling to was on fire. "I guess this is it, I'm... Sorry Marrie." "I'm sorry Rainbow Dash!" "I'm sorry everybody and every pony!"

Don crashed heavily into the ground a massive dust cloud formed high above.

Don's energy, life, and magical pressures, signals all ended at once. That of course did not go unnoticed.

Marrie crashed into the ground as well another equally large dust cloud formed right next to Don's.

A brother and sister battle there can be no winner there. As the rising sun rose they lied there in unison both almost utterly rendered lifeless.

The sun and the moon where both still visible they both shined down rays of there light onto Marrie and Don. The Sun and Moon's rays formed together creating a beautiful thirty colored triple rainbow.

Itenza lied in the dirt he wasn't breathing, he wasn't moving, although his left hand twitched. How ominious!

Suddenly Itenza's body pulsated then what happened next is almost unexplainable. Somehow Itenza shed his skin.

Once leaving behind his old skin although still tasting the damage dealt to him by Don he managed to stick his claws into the ground and crawl away he was still bleeding but the ground was so tarred it barely noticeable.

Itenza had survived, Itenza had escaped, and after all of the hard work Don put into killing him.

Itenza's connection with Marrie had been severed by whatever happened inside the ice barrier with Marrie, once it shattered he lost control.

"Damn him... Don... I shouldn't be... This... Damaged..." Itenza breath heavily while making his great escape, it was the hardest thing he'd ever done manly because he was a whimp, who had to rely on others powers to get things done he was just a mere weakling with a bloated up brain.

Rain pounded heavily on Itenza back barely hindering his escape. "I will survive this, and I will return... Don!" "Marrie your so pathetic I"ll be sure to kill you for this insolence."

Meanwhile Don and Marrie lied in the sun light with the beautiful triple rainbow illuminating above them. A smile obviously evident on there faces. They may have won the battle but it felt as if they had lost it.

Canterlot

Celestia rolled out of her bed onto the floor. "What... What... What year is it?"

Suddenly it finally caught up with Celestia, "Oh my gosh!" Celestia bounced up with the blankets covering her. "I gotta get ready the race will start soon."

For some strange reason Celestia seemed different, her body was pulsating with energy rising from deep within her.

"I feel great!" Celestia looked in the mirror she may have felt great, but she looked like... Shit!

Celestia ran into the bathroom slamming the door shut behind her immediately the sound of running rapid waters could be heard steam rolled out from under the door.

Ponyvile

Colarine was doing the same thing, steam rolled from underneath the door shrouding her entire new house, causing her walls to sweat, I think it was about she got out.

Colarine whistled a marry tune, then it finally popped up in her head. "Can I really do this, I don't want to... but I can't keep torturing myself like this!"

Cloudsdale

Soarin and a few other Wonderbolts where still drowsy as they put on there costumes. Spitfire however did not where hers.

"Spitfire what are you doing aren't you gonna race today?" asked Soarin.

"Yes, of course I am idiot!" Soarin seemed confused he'd just woke up and already Spitfire was furious with him. "Well then why don't you put on your suite?"

"Cause I don't wanna wear it!" "You... You... What?" Spitfire looked to Soarin with sad eyes. "You know I've learned something from my sister. I've learned that I've always raced as Spitfire Captain of the Wonderbolts, I just want to race for me for who I am, I don't want some name hanging over my head." Soarin seemed totally confused. "Besides the breeze will be nice I sweat like crazy in those suites!"

Meanwhile

Rainbow Dash rolled around on her bed still not awake yet but almost.

Annnnnd finally just like every other pony she rolled off the edge of her bed crashing to luckily soft floor.

"Ouch!" Rainbow Dash looked around to see she wasn't lying in mud, of course mud wouldn't have hurt as much if she'd fallen in it. "Where am I?" Rainbow Dash sat up and looked around confusion evident on her face. "I'm home, but... But how!"

The sunlight finally made its way inside brightening up Rainbow Dash's home. "Oh man the sun's up I better get ready for the race, I hope I'm not too late."

Rainbow Dash ran for the door when she finally realized, "Ahhhh! I... I... Can't meat, and beat the Wonderbolts looking like this... Oh... No!"

Rainbow Dash quickly ran into her bathroom. Yep the steam would soon roll.

Canterlot

Cadenza buttered her toast quickly tacking a bit while it was fresh. "Emmmm!" "I... 'nom' 'nom' love toast!"

"I guess I better head out for Cloudsdale, I wonder how every other pony is doing?"

Transitioning over to Clouldsdale specifically Rainbow Dash's house. "Ahh, Ahh! It won't come out, AHH! It hurts too!" back to Canterlot.

"I'm sure there all doing just fine, this is gonna be the best race ever." Finally this disturbing fact entered Cadenza's mind. "Actually this is the only race I've ever been in, hmm, nice, I'm excited!"

Meanwhile Shining Armor was getting ready, Twilight however just lied in bed with a bubble coming out of her nose.

"You rest Twilight, but don't forget to cheer for me." Shining walked over to the door. "Well wish me luck!" Twilight gave no response. "Right!" Shining blew through the door, heading through the creepy newly repaired corridors of Celestia's overwhelmingly big castle.

Ponyvile

Colarine pulled the black hoodie over her head covering her mane and face. "I guess here I go, to defy my own morals, but man am I gonna beat the crap out of every pegasus there."

Colarine ran outside she leaped into the air without even stopping to stretch her wings, it has been ten years.

Immediately Colarine crashed back down to the ground after not getting very far. "Wow! Owe!" Colarine rubbed her aching head. "What now, if I can't fly, then I can't race."

"Maybe if I stretch my wings!" suddenly it hit Colarine like a ton of bricks. Colarine looked to her back. "Right, right I always wore jackets with no wing holes in them, wow, I'm stupid!"

Colarine ran back inside, quickly she searched for her scissors. "Come on where are they?"

After a few moments of silence the sound of snipping could be heard.

Suddenly a black blur shot out of Colarine's house. Colarine blindly zipped across Ponyvile she hadn't flown in so long she has no control. However her speed was overwhelmingly fast.

Colarine crashed into a sign she fell to the ground balling in pain, "OWWWE!" "Oh man, that's gonna hurt tomorrow!"

Sweet Apple Acres

Pinky Pie and Applejack starred down evilly to there wonderful creation. "It's perrrfect!" moaned Pinky Pie.

"Yep, it sure is!" Applejack agreed. Granny Smith and Big Mac looked over top of the two crazy fillies.

"Umm... Are you two sure it's safe?" Pinky Pie hugged the strange contraption. "Sure it's safe I designed it after all!" Suddenly a piece fell off of it? Pinky simply kicked the random hopefully useless piece aside so no pony could see it.

Applejack looked to Granny Smith, "Don't worry Granny We... I got this I'm a gonna win the race and be named the fastest filly of all time!" Applejack's eyes sparkled in complete joy!

Pinky Pie looked to Applejack, "What do you mean your gonna win... I'm gonna win then I'll throw myself a big party every pony in Equestria is invited!"

Suddenly Applejack shoved her nose into Pinkie's "You win!" "I'm gonna be the one who wins here, not you!"

Big Mac and Granny slowly backed away they could see a fight was a brewing between the two they clearly had a few things to work out before the race.

Canterlot

Celestia dried her mane she looked and smelt great, she felt great. "OK today's the day the race start's soon, I better get going!"

Celestia ran off of her balcony, although she was still drip drying she had to move quickly.

As did Shining he ran out of the front gates of Celestia's castle he stopped for a moment to think. "You know I probably could've jumped off Twilight's balcony, I must be nervous." Shining's front legs trembled.

Cadenza charged out of her house jumping into the air with a fresh piece of toast with jelly on it in her mouth as she flew for Cloudsdale.

Colarine had finally gotten a sorta feel for flying again she managed to get into the air she quickly turned and flew in the direction of Cloudsdale. "This is gonna be so awesome no pony will know its me." Colarine cheered at her sneakiness.

Cloudsdale

The pegasus gathered at the start line for some friendly banter and some not so friendly banter.

Pegasus who didn't want to race as well as some rich earth ponies and some smart unicorns had gathered in the stands ready for the race to begin.

Better's placed there bets and soon the tension would rise to a point where the earth would explode because only one pony could win.

Meanwhile at Rainbow Dash's cloud house thingy.

Inside a bathroom, the sound of running water could be heard, suddenly it stopped.

The door to the bathroom opened slowly, steam rushed out filling the living room. And out of the steam Rainbow Dash ran into the living room.

Rainbow's mane and coat where soaking wet, but they looked shiny and clean, the smell of peaches filled the air.

Rainbow Dash shook herself violently slinging water everywhere all over her house. She was still a little damp but at least she wasn't soaked.

"Ahh!" "I feel much better." Rainbow Dash quickly ran out of her house she leaped off her cloud heading straight for the starting line of the competition. "I better hurry!"

As Rainbow Dash soared through the air the thought of how she'd gotten home finally had time slip into her mind.

"How did I get home, I remember slipping on the wet grounds, then accidentally tripping over a rock." "But after that it's just blank maybe some pony found me and took me home." "But pretty no much knows where I live!" "Hmm?" Rainbow Dash scratched her head to that one.

Meanwhile at the Starting Line. Celestia hovered high above the participants and the attendees.

Celestia looked around to see almost every pony was there except for Don.

Suddenly a black blur shot past Celestia all of the participants eyes widened at the magnificent speed.

The black blur came to a sudden halt and landed. "Yes no pony knows who I am, the plan is working perfectly." Colarine whispered to herself.

Suddenly a rainbow blur shot past Celestia at double the speed of Colarine. Sending Celestia into a spinning frenzy her eyes spun in confusion. Every pony starred in awe for some pony so young to move so fast.

A small filly landed between the Wonderbolts who just starred in amazement.

The moment Soarin and Spitfire laid there eyes onto Rainbow Dash they knew immediately.

Spitfire ran up beside Rainbow Dash. "Hey squirt that was pretty fast!" Rainbow Dash fell back on her butt looking up to Spitfire with sparkles in her eyes she starred in complete joy.

Some of the other Wonderbolts questioned if a filly should participate in a race of this magnitude, a race of such length to go around the world alone, would surely be no easy task especially for a little filly.

Soarin walked up beside Spitfire, he whispered into her ear. "Doesn't she look familiar!"

Rainbow Dash continued to stare in awe as too of her favorite Wonderbolts whispered back and forth at each other. If Rainbow only knew that they where talking about her, she was paralyzed by the static of the moment.

Spitfire leaned over to Soarin, "Of course she looks familiar, I'm positive it's her." Soarin pulled a crumbled up photo out of his Wonderbolt jacket he held it up to Spitfire.

Spitfire grabbed the picture she held it up beside Rainbow Dash, she was comparing the two. "Hey little filly I look forward to racing with you, what's your name?" Soarin asked.

Rainbow Dash squealed loudly, "Umm... My name is..." Soarin moved closer so he could hear her clearly. "Rainbow... Dash!"

Spitfire almost choked, Soarin's eyes fell out of his head, "No way!" Spitfire took a breath about to speak when suddenly.

Princess Celestia took a rather deep breath she was preparing to speak with every pony present. "Listen, and listen well every pony, I know this race is so sudden."

All of the participants and attendees stopped to listen to Princess Celestia.

"As most of you know, there was an Ursa attack a few days ago your probably wondering why we're even having a race right now."

"Well its just because I can, and besides a certain human being was the one who stopped the Ursa attack!"

"You might've even heard rumors of strange creatures coming from within the EverFree forest to haunt the night."

"Well I would like to point out that those rumors are Ineluctably false."

"This isn't a time of crisis we should have fun, so I believed that this race was and is the perfect way to do that!"

"Once the race is over, I've decided to throw a big celebratory party for the winner in all of Canterlot."

"Every single pony is invited, there will be lot's of festivities and plenty of cake to enjoy, I'm sure it will be simply delightful."

"Now as for the race, there can only be one true winner." "Whoever comes in first place after racing around the world and back will be dubbed the fastest pegasus pony... Or human alive."

"Now every pony rest up, get prepared, eat, nap, do whatever the race will begin in thirty minutes!"

Meanwhile Colarine was on a cloud higher up away from all of the action she rolled around on the soft cloud. "Ohh!" "It's been so long I miss this, kinda!"

Celestia starred down to the crowd of participants "Of course Don isn't here, I'm sure he would've come found me if he was." "It seems Cadenza isn't here either, I wonder was she going to race?"

Celestia managed to pick Rainbow Dash out of the crowd considering she was jumping up and down for joy it was rather easy and her rainbow man also aided in finding her.

Celestia descended down Rainbow Dash. Soarin and Spitfire backed away as they bowed down.

Rainbow Dash just starred up to Celestia. "How have you been Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow Dash casually responded as if she was talking to her sister or something. "I'm doing great especially after I win the race and become the fastest filly of all time."

Celestia laughed. "Yeah well we will see about that!" Soarin and Spitfire where amazed the princess allowed Rainbow Dash to speak so lightly of her.

"YEAH WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!" Yelled Applejack rising from a distance.

Every pony starred in amazement as Applejack and Pinky Pie flew into the sky on some kinda contraption like bicycle plane thingy.

"HEY IT'S THE BALLOON THIEF!" Screamed Pinkie Pie almost knocking Applejack off the contraption trying to point at Rainbow Dash.

"Owe!" "I'm right here do you have to scream into my ear." "Oopsie sorry about that Applejack!" "Owe it's fine, I guess."

Rainbow Dash cautiously flew over to Applejack and Pinky Pie. "AJ, Pinky is that you... No way!"

Applejack pulled Rainbow Dash close, "Yeah I refuse to let you win I'm gonna beat you and be named the fastest earth pony ever."

Rainbow Dash pushed Applejack away from her, "Yeah right you don't stand a chance, besides what the heck is this thing suppose to be."

"It's my..." Pinky Pie starred evilly at Applejack. "...Our flying machine, that we are gonna use to beat you."

Rainbow Dash starred blankly at Applejack and Pinky Pie, "Flying machine huh!" Rainbow laughed heavily almost hurting her throat. "You'll never beat me, not with that thingy you don't stand a chance!"

"We'll see about that!" Rainbow Dash and Applejack shoved there noses into one another trying to push each other back neither one budged an inch. "Yeah we will see!"

Border of Equestria

Don and Marrie continued to lie on the damp ground unconscious as the triple rainbow faded away slowly.

The rising sun's and setting moon's light felt regenerative to the touch.

End of Chapter 18