• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 7 Comments

Dons Magical Stabilization - JasonSonicZombie



My name is Don. I am a powerful human being and I've found myself in this beautiful world!

  • ...
47
 7
 1,227

Threat Detected

Dons Magical Stabilization

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" Please Support the Official Release.

Main Character
First Name: Don
Last Name: Not Known
Middle Name: Not Known
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Mood: Esthetically Mildly Happy
Hair Color: Short Rainbow of Colors
Eye Color: Light Blue, Bright Red
Height: 5.8 feet
Weight: 197 pounds
Personality: Loneliness has filled him with Sorrow, Despair, and Shyness. His Overwhelming amount of Magical Prowess makes it very difficult to make friends as most people are too afraid to get near him. His inability to Smile may be the Object of his new found friendship.

Chapter 5
Threat Detected!
Lying Beside You?
Magic Rain!

Canterlot

The moons light glared down into a small pond behind the castle, the clean water glistened in the bright beautiful light. It's reflecting light reached the top of the castle where Celestia was.

"How odd where did this book come from these chapters sure are strange and the printing on these pages are very different from all the ones I have read." Celestia sighed in annoyance. "Who wrote it? Let's see here." The Princess flipped through the pages to the very end to the about the author chapter.

Princess Celestia read the description

"Eran Donathan Shoojan! What a strange name."

"I've never heard of this pony. Or could it be it wasn't a pony who wrote this? But that would mean..." Celestia's eyes widened in realization.

Sweet Apple Acres

I bit into another apple swallowing it whole. "These... sure are... tasty apples."

Suddenly without warning I heard a bang and a dozen or so apples came crashing down on top of me. I fell back to the ground the apples fell surrounding me I think I saw stars spinning around my head as it ached.

I heard the sound of hooves crushing leaves on the ground as somepony neared me.

"Who's there don't ya'll be steal'n our apples now you hear."

I sat up to see a small pony in front of me. "What the heck? I wasn't expecting that. You sure are adorable say what are you doing out this late at night it's probably dangerous in these woods you know."

In a lone tone the pony asked. "What in the hey are you suppose to be."

I stood up to my feet the little pony backed away from me. "Oh right you've never seen something like me before. Well if your thinking about running away, you might as well cause I'm bound to do something that'll frighten you." I looked down to the little pony. "Considering your age."

"I'm not scared" Said the pony. I focused my hearing on her, I could hear the fear in the little one's voice she was almost trembling. "Oh you don't say well then..." I leaned down slowly to the little pony I sent a surge of magic into my eyes causing them to glow red dimly.

I heard howls as the little pony screamed due to my little magic trick she ran for the hills. I looked around in all directions scanning the area for whatever was causing that ruckus I bent down and picked up a few of those delicious rainbow apples for the road.

I began to walk off into the forest when suddenly two ponys jumped out into the clearing making themselves visible.

An old pony said. "Hold it right there you little monster slash thief, who do you think you are scaring young Apple Jack here." "Yah!" Said the slightly larger and more intimidating pony or whatever he was, a horse I think.

"Return the Zap apples you stole and prepare yourself for a mighty fine whooping." I starred down to the brightly colored apples. "So that's what these delicious apples are called! I thank you for you sharing, but you own me."

Both of the mysterious ponies seemed confused about there supposedly debt. "Owe you... for what?" I took a breath gathering my magic reading myself to defend. "For this!"

Suddenly a horde of angry blood thirsty wolves jumped out from what seemed like out of nowhere and surrounded us. I quickly dashed over to the two ponys instantly I slammed my hands into the ground causing a force field shield to form around us encasing us in a bubble for which the nasty wolves could not penetrate. Hopefully!

I sat down on the ground and turned to face the ponies. "See fare trade you give me a few apples, in exchange for the lives I've just saved for you." The two ponys starred at me in aw as there mouths hung agape they tried to figure me out. I sighed heavily, "I sure can feel the appreciation from you two big time, oh boy I'm overwhelmed!"

The older pony finally gained the tenacity to speak. "Bu...but why did you scare and try to eat Apple Jack, why are you helping us?" I sat back feeling a little bit relaxed despite the angry horde of rampaging wolves only a few feet away from me, although a barrier stood between us. "Well the thing is I was... Wait, wait... EAT! I wasn't going to eat her, what the heck! Where did you get that from."

"Well umm... We just assumed." The old pony looked behind the other to see the lil' filly hiding, she angrily starred her down. "Applejack come out here, now!" Applejack refused, "Bu..but Granny Smith I..I... Don't wanna."

Applejack looked up to the much larger pony in hopes that he would aid her. "Big Macintosh, back me up here please." Said the little frightened pony.

I took a short breath before looking over to Applejack. "Don't worry about it and I'm sorry if I frightened you."

Applejack moved from out behind Big Mac. "Yours eyes where red and kinda creepy, but I wasn't scared not one bit."

I spiked magic into my eyes once again causing them to glow red only for an instant long enough to say. "Sure you weren't."

The older pony's curiosity finally reach the breaking point she had to ask. "One thing there feller what exactly are you." I looked over to her. "I'm human it's the thing that you'll be hearing about soon, I'm the first and only one in Equestria."

"Really that's amazing!" I looked over to my pulsating barrier, I could see them on the other side, they where dying to rip me to pieces. "You three stand back. I think it's time we say goodbye to our friends here."

I grinned evilly before pressing my hands against the shield it was cold I could see one of the wolves starring me dead in the eyes. There had to be at least fifteen wolves surrounding us. I dispersed the shield it sent a shock wave out knocking all of the wolves back into the forest where the belonged. "Aw I was for sure that one or two of them would at least still be here, I wanted a challenge."

I turned to the three ponys. Immediately Applejack asked. "Who are you?" "My name is Don, call me Don." "We thank you kindly Don for saving us it's getting really late, do you need a place to stay for tonight?" I looked up into the beautiful clear sky the moonlight glared down on to me ever so vividly, the moon or rather what was in the moon, was practically begging me to sleep beneath it. "No thanks! I'm good I'm gonna lay out underneath the stars tonight and see what they can tell me."

Applejack hopped on top of Big Mac they headed for home granny smith stayed behind. "OK! Well if you ever need anything just give us a knock we'd be happy to offer our assistance." I didn't look back to her, I just continued starring at the moon. "Thank you I appreciate it!"

I bit into a zap apple then laid down on the ground the stars tonight filled the sky I'd never seen so many before, back in my world the sky was always filled with musky black clouds and smoke from the constant raging of fire. "I guess the stars are the same no matter where you are... there's just more visible here. It's so beautiful!" I could feel Nightmare Moon's presence increase as if she was sleeping beside me.

I closed my eyes to try and sleep, when suddenly I was soaked it had begun raining. I quickly sat up feeling really annoyed now. "Great! Today is just not my day, not at all, I swear." I stood up quickly trying to pick up Granny's presence. "I sure hope her offer is still valid, I need to get out of this rain, it feels so heavy almost as if it's magic induced, I couldn't possible sleep in it!"

I quickly raced off in the direction they headed hoping to find a farm or something, I couldn't detect Applejack, Granny Smith nor Big Mac this rain was blocking me somehow.

After about one minute of trekking through the forest I reached the end of the forest. I could see a farmhouse in the distance the lights inside where dimmed. I channeled magic into my feet and almost instantly I was there, I looked back. "Whoa! Again it's like I teleported." I stepped up onto the porch instantly feeling sweet relief to get away from the constant rain as it was chilling away at me to the very bone, almost painful it was.

Granny Smith opened the door welcoming me in with open arms. I felt the warmth of there small country house it was nice.

"Oh dear, your soaking wet. You'll catch your death unless you get out of those cloths now mister."

I'm pretty sure I could feel my face heating up, I looked in a mirror conveniently placed next to me and to what I saw was no surprise my face was tomato red.

"I'll hang your cloths out to dry so when the morning comes they'll sure to be dry, now hand em over or you'll sure get sick and no offense, but I don't think one of our regular doctors could help you either." I sighed, "Umm... Yeah sure, OK! But can I have a towel to dry my head."

"Sure sweetie, I'll be right back oh and do try to be quiet Applejack is asleep."

I'd began removing my cloths, I could hear the rain pounding hard against the house I wasn't sure if this place would hold up it felt weak like it could collapse. "It could just been me though."

Suddenly as I took my pants off, I sensed a demonic magical energy in the distance, it was very far away it just popped up out of nowhere. "Wha...what is this feeling it's so... So f..frightening it's terrifying I feel as if I'm about to pass out from its pressure." I blinked my eyes rapidly. "Curse my abilities to sense magical energies!"

I fell back on the floor as I leaned against the wall drip drying, I could tell the demonic magic was coming closer it would probably be here in a day or two.

I wondered if Celestia could sense this all the way from Canterlot. "I just wonder, what it is? What can be this strong, I find it hard to believe this kind and gentle world can behold something this powerful."

Granny Smith walked back over to me. "Here is your towel" I looked over to her, I didn't even sense her approach me. She held a towel for me. "Oh! Thanks. Here's my cloths." I handed them to her she threw them over her back and walked away.

"Thanks again!" She didn't looked back she kept on trotting. "It's no problem sonny, now you should get some sleep we sure could use your help harvesting apples tomorrow, if you wouldn't mind that is." I stood up slowly trying not to slip on the soaking wet hard wood floor. "Oh no I don't mind, it's the least I could do for what your doing for me here."

"Just upstairs is a room furthest down the hall on the left is where you can stay, remember be quiet." I creeped towards the stares cautiously not wanting to make a sound. "OK! Thanks!"

I walked upstairs slowly, I was very thankful that the stairs did not squeak neither did the floor boards as I walked towards the room. I had a major headache by the time I reached the room I tried ignoring the massive power however it was becoming increasingly difficult the closer it drew towards me. I assumed my headache was just because I was sleepy, cold and wet. "I hope!"

I used the towel and dried myself off and lied down in the bed to relax. I still couldn't believe I was invited into a home of some random strangers I'd just met. "This world really is the complete opposite of mine, I'm actually happy I woke up here." The rain continued to pound down upon this tiny farm house lightning struck in the distance I heard the skies roar. Or was it the skies roaring or... something else?

End of Chapter 5