• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,263 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,263

Chapter 19: Zygarde vs. UB-04

As Lillie, Larry, Symon, and Amber entered the restricted areas, they noticed that multiple Team Cosmo Grunts had almost complete control of the Trainer School.

"What the hell is going on here?" asked Larry.

"Those Team Cosmo scoundrels are using the Trainer School as their home base," said a student.

"Those damn Team Cosmo grunts," cursed Symon. "When was there ever a time in which they don't cause trouble?"

The five cores nudged Lillie as a female member of Team Cosmo in a hoodie just like Nova's and a normal grunt walked up to them. "Well, well fancy meeting you here champion of Alola," said the girl.

"And just who are you?" asked Amber.

"I'm Comet," said the girl pointing to herself. "I'm the Team Cosmo Admin," "And this is Krater," said Comet pointing to the grunt next to her.

"Wait so Team Cosmo had two admins?" asked Symon.

"That's right," said Krater. "As for you, "You must be Nanu's buddies I presume,"

"Wait you know Nanu?" asked Lillie.

"Hell yeah we do," spat Krater.

"Oh yeah I've heard of you," said Larry. "You and Io used to be Admins as well,"

"Damn straight we were," spat Krater.

"But then you got kicked down after you failed some sort of mission then Io betrayed you," said Larry.

"Oh that's how you wanna play it huh buddy," said Krater. "Come on Comet about time we show these fools who they're messing with," said Krater taking out a Beast Ball.

"Yeah, yeah sure, sure," said Comet pulling out her Beast Ball.

"Oh great I assume those are the so called Cosmic Beasts you guys were talking about," said Symon.

"Might not want to assume buddy," said Krater.

"Why?" asked Symon.

"Spell it out," said Krater. "Assuming makes an Ass out of you and me,"

"Oh come on that wasn't even funny," said Symon.

"You know what WILL be funny though?" asked Krater. "After we beat your asses with these Cosmic Beasts," Krater threw his beast ball,"Go Cosmic Kartana!"

"Go Cosmic Celesteela!" said Comet throwing her beast ball.

Upon opening both balls, both Beasts popped out but with a blue tint to their new looks.

"Holy crap," said Amber.

"Stand down you two," said Larry. "I suppose we should let Zygarde handle this,"

The five cores nodded as they jumped off Lillie's shoulders and hopped forward to face the two beasts. Lillie pulled out the Zygarde Cube from her bag and opened the hatch releasing all 95of the cells. The Cells instantly crawled over to the Cores as they latch on and grow. Very soon what was once a bunch of cells and 5 cores was now a giant black and green slug like creature.

"Hmph the legendary Zygarde," said Krater. "Fortunately for us we're gonna do Nebula the favor of beating you AND capture Zygarde at the same time,"

"Zygarde won't work for the likes of you," said Lillie. "Thousand Arrows!" Lillie called out. Zygarde let out a roar as multiple cells shot up in a green light and came tumbling on top of both Kartana and Celesteela knocking them both to the ground.

"Tch what a cheap shot," spat Krater. "Leaf Blade!" ordered Krater. The Kartana's arms began to glow green as it lunged at Zygarde swinging them as fast as possible.

"Dodge it quick!" ordered Lillie. But Zygarde's big body was no match for Kartana's speed and was struck in the chest knocking it back several inches. "Zygarde are you ok!?" Lillie called out. Zygarde roared in response.

"Skull Bash," Comet ordered. The Celesteela's head began to sink into it's body while it's defense also increased.

"We have to take out that Kartana first," said Symon.

"Thousand Waves on the Kartana!" Lillie ordered. Zygarde let out another roar this time as a sea of cells charged at the Kartana striking it with full force. Kartana slowly began to pick itself up but it was obvious it wasn't going to survive another attack due to the slow movements.

"Skull Bash," Comet ordered. Celesteela pointed it's head at Zygarde and charged with full force.

"Dodge it!" Lillie called out. This time Zygarde was able to move out of the way. "Now let's finish this," said Lillie "Thousand Arrows!" Zygarde let out another roar as more cells erupted from Zygarde and came crashing down on both Kartana and Celesteela knocking them down again but this time the two beasts lay on the ground limp indicating they had fainted.

"We did it we beat them!" cheered Amber.

Both Comet and Krater returned the beasts into their balls. Krater glared at the two in anger,"We'll remember this!" He than bolted out the gate with Comet following behind as well as the remaining Team Cosmos Grunts.

"Yeah that's right beat it ya scumbags!" screamed Symon.

"Well we've taken care of this let's head back," said Larry.

"Right," said Lillie taking out the Zygarde Cube. "Come on Zygarde," Lillie called out opening the hatch. Zygarde's body began to glow in a green aura as the cells separated and Zygarde shrank back to the five cores. Once all the cells were back, Lillie closed the hatch and put the cube back into her bag.

"Thanks for the help!" a Police officer called out as the four were leaving.

The four waved back as they hurried off into the distance.

Author's Note:

Ok so chapter 19 was a little shorter than the other chapters. But we were introduced to two more Cosmic Beasts. Hopefully the group can find and beat all the others before it's too late.