• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,263 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,263

Chapter 13: Awakened

"How are things going?" asked Nebula.

"Fine sir soon the Cosmic Beasts are ready to be awakened," said a Grunt.

"Even the new additions?" asked Nebula.

"Yes," answered the Grunt. "The recently added Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, and Guzzlord are almost ready," "They are about 95% percent done,"

"Good," said Nebula smirking. "Just a little more keep going," he ordered. The Grunt nodded and turned back to the scientists. Nebula walked up to the four tanks containing an Ultra Beast in all of them. Two of the tanks held a giant red mosquito type beast with bulging red muscles and a long snout. The second held a white skinnier beast with big wings representing hair. The beast almost looked somewhat similar to those of a cockroach. The third tank held another skinny beast but with a black body, arms and tail. The small orange hand and small stubs on it's tail and feet almost made it look like plugs sticking out. The head had no facial features but was just a giant blob with spikes protruding form every side. The forth and final tank held a lot bigger beast almost the same size as Celesteela if not a bit smaller. The beast was big and black with yellow markings on it's giant mouth. Two tongues with mouths hung out of it's mouth. Inside the beast's mouth were small spikes representing teeth and a smaller mouth deep inside the first mouth. It had small stubby arms coming out of the top of the beast's mouth and small legs at the bottom. Two pairs of eyes sat on top of each other while two horns sat on top of the first pair. "Don't worry y'all," said Nebula. "Very soon you'll be able to wreak havoc as much as you wish," He looked at each of the seven tanks which contained an Ultra Beast for each. He had done it. All the Ultra Beast were his.

"Sir the transformation is complete," said a Grunt poking his head in the room.

Nebula smirked, "Heh well done I'll be right there," "Go get everyone ready,"

The grunt nodded as he went to notify the rest of the organization for preparations

He turned towards the tanks and smirked, "Yes it's almost complete, "Soon we will be unstoppable," Nebula turned around and walked out the door ready to awaken his newest creations.


Nebula put on his yellow lab suit and hooked his gas mask onto the suit. Everyone member of Team Cosmos, Changelings, and scientists did the same as they prepared to open the tanks.

Nova walked up beside him and said, "So the time has finally come,"

Nebula nodded, "Very soon not even the Guardian Deities will be able to stop me,"

"Are you excited?" asked Nova. "Your dream is finally coming true,"

Nebula nodded, "It's been years since I was kicked out from the Pokemon League, "But now they will soon realize that they made a terrible mistake,"

"Ready sir!" a scientist called out.

"Everyone masks on!" Nova called out. Everyone did as they were told and slipped on their masks.

"Open the tanks!" Nebula ordered.

A scientist hit a big red button. The tanks spewed out smoke as the doors swung open and the blue liquid flowed out and down the drain on the floor. As the smoke each of the Ultra Beast that were once asleep had jumped out and was looking around it's new environment. However each of the Beasts had a blue tint the same color from the liquid that kept them afloat in the tanks.

Nebula's eyes widened as he gazed upon his creations, "Yes, YES!!!!" "I've finally done it!!" "The Cosmic Beasts are awake!!!!"

"We've done it sir the experiment was a success!" cried out a scientist.

The entire room filled with the excited cheers of every grunt, changeling, and scientist as they celebrated he success of their experiment.

Nova looked over to Nebula smiling, "So now it begins?"

Nebula nodded and looked towards the Cosmic Beasts, "Yes," "Now with my newest creations Alola and Equestria shall know true fear!!!!!" His sinister laughter echoed throughout the entire room as the beasts looked up to their new master and cheered.

Author's Note:

Ok chapter 13 complete. This one is a little shorter since the last one was a bit long but yeah you pretty much know whats going on. The Cosmic Beasts are Awake and are now ready to wreak havoc across Alola. But have our heroes found Necrozma yet? Guess we'll find out.