• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 1: The Ultra Wormholes

"SUN!", Lillie called out.

Sun turned around to find Lillie standing behind him in her white lab coat.

"What is it?", asked Sun.

"Mother wants to see us fast she said it's important", Lillie answered.

Sun was confused. What could Lusamine need that was so important that she needed to see Lillie and him.

"Alright I'll be there in moment go on ahead", Sun replied.

Lillie nodded an headed to the Aether paradise's testing labs. Sun quickly grabbed his lab coat and rushed out of his room to follow Lillie down to the labs.


Sun found Lillie in the lab with Lusamine, Gladion, and Wicke talking with two other individuals that Sun didn't recognize.

"Sun!" Gladion called out.

The group turned towards Sun as he entered the lab.

"What's going on?" asked Sun.

"Why don't you ask these two," said Lusamine pointing towards the two individuals. "You know them don't you?" Lusamine asked.

Sun gazed over to the two. Upon laying eyes on them Sun noticed that one was a woman who looked like she was in her twenties or thirties. She had a black suit and a certain shade of purple in her hair. The man next to her was a man who looked to be in his thirties wearing a brown jacket and suit with deeper shade of brown underneath.

The woman smiled and waved, "Hello Sun it's been a while hasn't it?"

Sun's eyes widened as he easily recognized her voice, "Ah yes it truly has been years hasn't it Miss Anabel,"

The woman named Anabel smiled and asked, "I'm glad you remembered me but Looker?"

Sun nodded," Yes I remember Looker,"

Looker smiled," I'm glad I was afraid you'd forgotten us over the years,"

"Well no worries my memories aren't that faulty," said Sun. "By the way what brings you two here?" asked Sun.

Anabel frowned, "I'm pretty sure you remember the Ultra Beast incident from years ago,"

Sun's eyes widened again, "You don't mean to tell me that they're back?"

"I'm afraid so," said Looker. "But I'm afraid the Ultra Beasts are the least of our worries," Looker added.

"What do you mean?" asked Sun.

Gladion turned to Sun to reply, "Apparently both the International Police and Aether Foundation has been receiving reports of dangerous and suspicious trainers lurking around the areas where Ultra Wormholes were discovered,"

"Team Skull?" asked Sun.

"No but these rogue trainers are dangerous as Kahuna Nanu described them," answered Gladion.

"We were speculating whether or not those rogue trainers had something to do with the Ultra Wormholes but we still don't have any clues," said Wicke.

"However that doesn't mean those trainers aren't suspicious," replied Lusamine.

"Well what are we gonna do?" ask Sun.

"That's why we called you down," answered Anabel.


One Week Later

"Twilight you have a letter from the princess!" Spike called out.

Spike ran up to Twilight as she placed down the spell book she was looking through.

"Well don't leave me hanging," said Twilight.

Spike unrolled the piece of paper he had in his claws and began reading, "Dear Princess Twilight we have just received news of a mysterious wormhole that recently appeared above the crystal empire," Spike paused before continuing. "Please gather your friends and meet Luna and me at the crystal empire castle as soon as possible,"

"Mysterious wormhole?" asked Twilight.

"I don't know either," answered Spike. "But this sounds really urgent so we should get everyone together and start heading out," suggested Spike.

"Yeah I guess your right," said Twilight. "Maybe we'll get some answers over there," Twilight started getting up as Spike followed her towards the door.


"Thanks for visiting Symon!" the lady at the counter called out.

Symon turned around and waved back with a smile as he exited the Dimensional Research Lab. When outside, Symon took out his handkerchief and wiped his forehead. "Man finally done with that," he groaned. "Now according to Kukui he said that Olivia's grand trial should lie beyond Diglett's tunnel," he said. "Hey Rotom do me a favor and help me look for Diglett's tunnel," said Symon.

Suddenly a small red object with short arms, a pointed tip at the top, and a small screen popped out of his bag, "Already done pal," said Rotom. "It's pretty close to the Pokemon center," he answered.

"Perfect my team is pretty beat up after the trials," said Symon. He was about to take of when he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Symon!"

He turned around to find his new girlfriend walking out of the lab. "Oh hey Amber," he said.

"Where you going?" Amber asked.

"The Pokemon Center," Symon answered. "I want to make sure my team is healed up before Olivia's grand trial," Symon added.

"Really?" asked Amber. "I was just about to head over to KoniKoni city immediately," Amber replied.

"You do what you want but I'm going prepared," said Symon.

"Alright I guess I'll see you the-," Amber cut her statement short as she looked up in the sky.

Confused, Symon waved his hand in front of her face, "Um Amber you ok?"

"Symon look," said Amber pointing to the sky.

Symon looked towards what Amber was pointing at and to his shock he found a giant hole in the sky.

"Is that?" asked Symon.

"It's gotta be what other conclusions can you make?" questioned Amber.

"No way there's absolutely no way that can be an Ultra Wormhole," said Symon.

"It has to be," said Amber.

"Rotom quickly take a picture of that," said Symon.

"Roger that buddy," replied Rotom. He floated up to face his back towards the Ultra Wormhole and focused before snapping a photo.

"We gotta show this to Professor Burnett!" said Amber grabbing Rotom and running back inside.

"Hey wait for me!" said Symon following his girlfriend back inside.

Symon was too busy running after Amber that he didn't notice two robed figures coming out of hiding.

"Boss the two kids found out about the wormhole," said one of the robed figures. "Yes they're letting Professor Burnett know about it," he responded. "Roger that Boss we'll make sure they don't make it through Diglett's tunnel," responded the figure. "Yes the group that left for Kalos just contacted us," answered the figure. "They're side of the plan is going smoothly," he responded. "Roger we're heading there right now," said the figure. He removed his fingers and turned towards his partner and said, "The Boss wants us to wait for the brats in Diglett's Tunnel," His partner nodded and the two turned around and headed towards their destination.

Author's Note:

Ok so second chapter done. Now I know that Sun and Moon mostly mentioned Kanto more and not as much Kalos. But I thought it would be appropriate since Zygarde is mentioned as the "New Guardian of Alola" But don't worry to those of you who haven't watched the XYZ anime the most that's gonna be spoiled is the characters at the very least.