• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 8: Blades and Blasters Part 1: UB-04 Blaster

"Come on Gladion pick up," said Starlight impatiently.

The Aether Foundation had just gone on high alert after receiving news from two of their members as well as the International Police saying that two new UBs had been reported on Ula Ula. While Anabel and Looker left for Ula Ula along with various members in Aether, Starlight, Lusamine, Wicke, and Fluttershy stayed behind as backup.

"Did he pickup yet?" asked Lusamine.

"No not yet," answered Starlight.

"Ugh Gladion what are you doing?" hissed Lusamine.


"Gladion your thing is ringing," said Spike.

"Yes I know," answered Gladion walking back from the back room in the Pokemon Center.

After the encounter with Nebula, Larry, Gladion, and Sun stepped into battle after Symon and Amber was beat. The three had managed to defeat Nebula but their Pokemon had taken a beating from the Hydreigon and Tyranitar. Now the group was in the Pokemon Center getting their Pokemon fixed up. It's been at least an hour or so since the encounter and now Gladion was already getting messages from Aether. He hadn't even succeeded in rescuing Lillie yet.

Gladion walked over to his earpiece and placed it over his left ear, "Gladion here," he answered.

"THERE YOU ARE!" screamed Starlight making Gladion nearly drop his earpiece. "WHY TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Starlight screamed.

"Starlight please calm down I can explain," said Gladion.

"Explain what?" asked Starlight.

"Listen I'm sorry but we haven't even found Lillie yet," he sighed.

"WHAT!?" screamed Starlight.

"Yeah I know and to make things even worse we ran into the Team Cosmo Boss in Malie Garden and our Pokemon took a beating from the battle so we're at the Pokemon Center fixing them up," said Gladion.

"Wait Team Cosmo Boss in Malie Garden?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah," answered Gladion.

"Did you run them off?" asked Starlight.

"Yes and No," answered Gladion.

"What do you mean?" asked Starlight.

"Yes we beat them but they won't leave Malie Garden," answered Gladion.

"Did you happen to run into Looker and Anabel while you were there?" asked Starlight in a panicked tone.

"Um No," answered Gladion. "Why did something happen?" asked Gladion in a serious tone.

At this point everyone in the Pokemon Center was looking towards Gladion even the group he was with.

"Gladion this is bad news," said Starlight.

"What is it?" asked Gladion. "What happened?"

Larry, Twilight, Spike, Symon, Amber, Kukui, and Sun pulled in closer to listen to what Gladion was saying.

We've just received news from the International Police saying that they got reports of two new Ultra Beasts located in two locations," said Starlight. "The first one is in a place called Po town and the other is in Malie Garden," said Starlight.

Gladion's eyes widened, "You mean there was an Ultra Beast in Malie Garden and we didn't know about it!?" screamed Gladion.

The group looked at each other.

"Isn't Ultra Beasts the problem we're having right now?" whispered Spike.

"Yes," Sun answered. "And to think that there were two sightings on Ula Ula," said Sun.

"Alright thanks we'll head over right away," said Gladion. He lowered his earpiece and looked at the group. "You know whats happening right," he asked. The group nodded.

"We should hurry," said Symon getting up.

Gladion nodded and said,"Guys get your Pokemon we're going to Malie Garden," he said returning his Silvally into it's Pokeball. Symon, Amber, Sun, and Larry did the same as Twilight, Spike, and Luna got up and walked towards the door. Gladion turned towards the group, "Ok so we all know that this thing we're about to face is extremely dangerous right?" The group nodded. "Then stay on guard we'll never know what it's capable of," he said. The group nodded as they headed out the door.


The entrance of Malie Garden was being blocked by a yellow danger tape with Looker standing and talking to a Police officer with two Aether Foundation Employees standing behind him.

"Hey Looker," Gladion called out.

"Ah Gladion there you are," said Looker turning around.

"So where is it?" asked Gladion. Looker pointed into Malie Garden with a serious look. "Is Team Cosmos still in there?" asked Gladion.

"We tried to get them to come out but they refused," said Looker.

"Those idiots what are they thinking?" growled Gladion. "No matter I'm putting an end to this," said Gladion jumping over the tape and into the garden.

"You guys stay out here," said Sun. "Gladion, Larry, and I will handle this," said Sun.

"Be careful," said Twilight.


As Gladion, Sun, and Larry walked in they noticed that multiple Aether Foundation members were fighting with Team Cosmo Grunts.

"We have to hurry," said Gladion. Larry and Sun nodded in agreement.

Just then Nebula stepped in front of them blocking their path, "What are YOU doing here?" he growled.

"If you really think were gonna just stand aside and let you catch the Ultra Beast your wrong," growled Gladion.

"Heh who's gonna stop me?" smirked Nebula.

Gladion was about to answer when the scream of an Aether Foundation member echoed through the garden. He burst out of the tall grass as a big green creature emerged from the grass. The creature seemed to resemble a young lady wearing a large green kimono. It's entire lower section of it's body was covered with multiple layers of what seemed to be metal while the long slender tall section protruding from the section of the body seemed to be the neck of the creature. The long slender part of the creature eventually ended with a piece of metal with two dots resembling eyes while several pieces of thin green metal draped from the piece of metal and around the body resembling hair for the creature. Finally the creature had two bamboo shaped arms hovering at it's sides, the ends with large holes on the bottom with several curved pieces of black metal surrounding it resembling giant cannons or blasters.

"Is that?" asked Larry.

"Yeah no doubt about it," said Sun. "Thats UB-04 Celesteela," said Sun .

Nebula smirked as he spread out his arms, "So you finally show," "Well perfect just perfect," he laughed. "You can join your little friend and get into your beast ball," he smirked.

"Oh no you don't," said Larry pulling out his Pokeball. "You'll have to get through me if you want that Ultra Beast," he growled.

Nebula scoffed as he turned towards his two grunts,"You two take care of him," The two nodded as they took out their Pokeballs.

"You two go on don't let Nebula catch the Ultra Beast," said Larry.

Gladion and Sun nodded as they stepped up to the Ultra Beast next to Nebula, "Don't try and stop me," said Nebula pulling out a beast ball.

"Go on Sun I'll deal with him," said Gladion tossing Sun a beast ball of his own.

"Are you sure?" asked Sun. Gladion nodded as he pointed towards the UB. "I'm counting on you," said Sun as he rushed off to help the Aether Foundation member.

"NO STOP HIM!" screamed Nebula. Two grunts who heard him stepped in front of Sun blocking his path.

"Well, well if it isn't Sun," said a familiar voice. Sun looked up to find Nova standing there with a beast ball in his hand.

"Don't you dare," Sun growled.

Nova shrugged as he threw the beast ball behind him striking the Celesteela, sucking it up into the ball and capturing it with a click of the beast ball, "Too late," smirked Nova.

"Good work Nova!" Nebula called out.

Sun growled when he heard another scream from across the garden. The group looked over to see another Aether Foundation member run out of the grass as a second Celesteela emerged.

"What there's another one!?" screamed a Team Cosmos Grunt.

This was his chance. Sun forcefully shoved the two grunts to the ground and ran back to go around the garden to get to the other side. However Team Cosmos seemed to be in a state of shock to see a second Celesteela lurking within the garden to even notice Sun run up to the second UB with a beast ball in hand. When Nebula realized what was happening he called to his grunts on the other side of the garden.

"HEY YOU DIMWITS SUN IS TRYING TO CAPTURE THE UB!" But by the time the grunts could regain focus, the second Celesteela was gone and it's place was a Sun holding up a beast ball in triumph. "NO!" screamed Nebula. However Sun, Gladion, and Larry was quick to react. The three quickly ran out of the garden with the single beast ball in hand.

"STOP THEM!" screamed Nebula. Nova and the grunts immediately pulled themselves back into reality as they ran after the three.

"GUYS OVER HERE QUICK!" Twilight called out. The three ran towards their friends at full speed. Twilight walked up to Looker and asked, "Excuse me but is that all the Ultra Beast in this area?"

"Yes," Looker answered. "The second UB is in Po town," he added.

"Sir please come with us," said Twilight.

"Wait what?" asked Looker.

But Twilight was already charging up her horn as she prepared to teleport the group out of Malie City. Spike pulled Looker into the giant ball of aura that suddenly appeared around Amber, Symon, Kukui, and Luna.

"What the?" asked Looker.

Suddenly Larry, Gladion, and Sun jumped into the aura as an entire horde of Team Cosmo grunts ran towards them. Twilight winced as she let loose her magic and with a flash the group was gone. Team Cosmos stopped in their tracks to realize the group had vanished.

Furious, Nebula threw his arms upwards and screamed, "SUN!!!!!!"

He pointed towards Nova as he said, Nova gather the grunts we're going to Po town,"

Nova saluted as he ran back into the garden to collect the remaining grunts. Nebula growled, "You may have one UB-04 Blaster but you won't get so lucky with UB-04 Blade,"

Author's Note:

Well look at that Celesteela appeared. And now our heroes are headed towards Po town to catch the second UB-04. Blade aka Kartana let's hope that they can get all four before Team Cosmo does.

So question for you all, so far we've encountered UB-01 and both UB-04s which UB should appear next. We still have both UB-02, UB-03, and UB-05 remaining. Vote on which UB you guys want to see next.