• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 23: Grand Finale Part 1: vs Champion

Twilight and her friends watched in awe as both Symon and Amber battled their way through the Elite Four. Since there were two challengers this time around, All four had agreed to a double battle against the two. First member was Hau. His fighting type were no match to Symon's Yanmega and Amber's Sylveon. Beating Hau was an easy breeze for the two. Next up was Rock Type user Olivia. As they battle went on Twilight remembered the first time she met Olivia. Although Amber lost her Alolan Ninetails that she evolved using the ice stone she found, most of Olivia's Pokemon didn't stand a chance against Symon's Ice Steel Type Alolan Sandslash that he also evolved. The Third member was Acerola. Both Rainbow and Pinkie bumped hooves as they remembered how much kindness they received from her before everything that was going on now. This time Amber had an advantage with her Mimikyu she caught after the trial. The fourth and final member of the Elite Four was Kahili the flying type user. This time with Symon's Vikavolt and Amber's Minior they were able to blast through her.

"Phew man going through all four of them is hard," said Symon wiping a bead of sweat off his brow.

"Well at least we did it," said Amber.

"I guess this means you've won," said Spike.

"Not exactly," said Amber.

"Wait your not done?" asked Rainbow.

"There is still one trainer we have to defeat in order to claim victory," said Symon.

Suddenly the center circle of the Pokemon League began to glow in a rainbow light.

"You ready?" Amber asked Symon.

"This is will be toughest challenge but I know we can do this," said Symon with a determined look.

"Then let's do this," said Amber.

The ponies and Spike followed the two onto the center circle as they were suddenly warped into a a room completely different from the Elite four chambers.

"Wow," said Twilight.

"This is amazing," said Starlight.

"Look above," said Luna.

The ponies looked up to find a clear glass dome that showed off the entire blue sky of Alola. "Wow," said Rainbow.

"You can see the Sun," said Fluttershy.

"Guys come on," Amber called out. The ponies quickly caught up with the two. As the group climbed up the stairs they could feel their heart racing. Once the group reached the top, they found a blue colored battlefield with a chair on the other side.

"Welcome," said Larry standing up from the chair. He stretched out his arms and beamed, "This is Champion Chamber," "It must've been hard but now you face the ultimate challenge," "Are you ready?"

"Ready when you are," said Symon.

Larry smiled as he took out two Pokeballs, "I know we've been traveling with each other up until now but this is the real deal," "Now no need to hold anything back and show the champion your true power!"

Both Amber and Symon pulled out their own Pokeballs ready to call upon their Pokemon for their final challenge. Meanwhile Twilight called out, "Good luck you guys!"

"We believe in you!" Fluttershy called out with Fluffy crying out in agreement.

"You can do this!" cheered Starlight.

The referee raised both flags he had in his hands and announced, "Tonight we have a double battle against the Champion," "Challengers Symon and Amber vs Champion Larry Dawes!" The ponies cheered on as they clapped their hooves. "Let the battle begin!!" the ref announced.

"Primarina, Vikavolt let's go!" said Larry as he threw his Pokeballs. The balls opened up to reveal a white seal with a blue mermaid tail and it's hair tied back into a ponytail with pink shells on both sides of it's head and a familiar stag beetle Pokemon flying with it's dark blue and yellow pincers out front.

"Vikavolt and Primarina huh," said Amber.

"We know Vikavolt is Bug and Electric type but Primarina," said Symon.

"Allow me," said Rotom. "Primarina is a Water and Fairy type,"

"Well then just perfect," said Amber. "Go Minior!" said Amber tossing her Pokeball and calling out her Pokemon.

"Vikavolt!" said Symon as he threw out his ball. Vikavolt popped out and hovered next to Amber's Minior.

Larry smirked as he pointed a finger at Amber's Minior, "Primarina Hydro Pump on Minior, Vikavolt Agility!" The Primarina breathed in as it let loose a huge jet stream of water flying towards Minior while Vikavolt starting flying left and right as fast as possible.

"Minior quickly dodge it!" Amber ordered. But before Minior could make a move, it was struck hard with the stream of water. Minior let out a pained screech before it fell on the ground drenched with water. "Minior!" Amber called out.

"Minior is unable to battle!" the ref announced.

"With one hit!?" yelped Spike.

"Impossible is the champion seriously THIS powerful!?" asked Starlight.

Symon clenched his teeth as he watched his partner go down in one hit, "Quick Vikavolt Zap Cannon on Primarina!" Vikavolt quickly regained it's focus and began to gather electricity to build up a yellow orb. "NOW ATTACK!" Symon ordered. The Vikavolt, with all it's power launched it towards the opposing Primarina.

"Quick dodge it!" ordered Larry. However because Primarina was settled on her tail it was too slow too move out of the way before the electric orb struck it square in the chest taking it out completely.

"Primarina is unable to battle!" the ref. announced.

"Good job Primarina get some rest," said Larry returning Primarina into it's ball. "Impressive but I'm not done yet," said Larry pulling out his third Pokeball. "Go Lycanroc!" said Larry tossing his third Pokeball. As the ball opened a tan colored wolf with blue eyes popped out from the ball. It had large arrays of stone around it's neck.

"Lycanroc that's a rock type," said Amber. "Well I've got the cure for that," said Amber pulling out her second ball. "Go Lurantis!" As Amber threw out her second ball, a tall pink Pokemon appeared. It's arms were made to look like large mantis claws and had pink stripes running down it's legs. "Lurantis Solar Blade on Lycanroc!" Amber ordered. Lurantis raised both of it's arms in the air glowing in a bright light as it began to absorb energy to attack.

"Lycanroc Stealth Rock, Vikavolt X-Scissors on Lurantis!" Larry ordered. Lycanroc howled as multiple pointed rocks suddenly appeared around Symon and Amber's side of the field. Meanwhile Vikavolt's pincers began to glow in a green light as it charged towards Lurantis.

"Vikavolt thunder bolt on the other Vikavolt!" Symon ordered. Symon's Vikavolt let out a screech as a bolt of electricity came down on Larry's Vikavolt striking it and knocking it back to Larry's side.

"Come on guys keep it up!" cheered Rainbow.

Now fully charged Amber called out, "Lurantis Solar Blade on Lycanroc!" Lurantis launched a blast of green light in the air and raised it's left arm. Finally bringing it down on the opposing Lycanroc doing massive damage but living on one health.

"Lycanroc can you continue?" asked Larry. Lycanroc nodded ready for it's orders, "Alright Stone Edge on the opposing Vikavolt!" The Lycanroc stomped the ground with it's front legs as giant pillars of rock suddenly popped out of the ground.

"Dodge it and use Energy Ball!" Symon ordered. Vikavolt quickly moved out of the Stone Edges range and began charging up a grassy orb. When Larry realized what just happened he tried giving out and order but watched as his third Pokemon was struck with the green orb and knocked out.

"Lycanroc is unable to battle!" the ref announced.

The ponies and Spike jumped up and cheered with glee.

"You did good buddy," said Larry returning his Lycanroc into it's ball. "Congrats you've taken out two of my Pokemon you're halfway there," said Larry.

"Great!" said Amber.

"But that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you," Larry smirked. "Now Vikavolt X-Scissors on Lurantis!" Vikavolt quickly charged at Lurantis with it's pincers raised high.

"Quick dodge it!" Amber ordered. But although her Lurantis managed to dodge the attack it didn't notice the Vikavolt curving around and striking it in the back knocking it out, "Lurantis!" Amber called out.

"Lurantis is unable to battle. the ref announced.

"Vikavolt thunder bolt!" Symon ordered. His Vikavolt let out a screech as it struck Larry's Vikavolt with a bolt of lighting taking it out.

"Vikavolt is unable to battle!" the ref announced.

"Good work get some rest," said Larry returning his Vikavolt into it's ball. The ponies cheered louder. "Well done you only have one more," said Larry taking out his final ball. "I've been saving this one for the last," said Larry smiling. "Go Golisopod!" said Larry throwing his ball. Golisopod burst out of it's ball and landed in front of Larry ready to finish what was left.

"Good job Vikavolt return," said Symon. "Go Sandslash!" said Symon throwing out his second Pokeball. As the ball opened a white rodent with blue spikes protruding from it's back with metallic claws popped out.

"Go Sylveon!" said Amber throwing out her third Pokemon.

"This is it Amber this is his last Pokemon," said Symon.

"I know," replied Amber. "Let's finish this," Amber said. Symon nodded in response before turning back to Larry.

Larry smiled as he pointed at Symon's Sandslash, "Brick Break!"

"Wait what!?" scream Symon. But it was too late, before Symon could give out an order his Sandslash was struck hard in the forehead with Golisopod's arm and went down instantly. "Sandslash!" Symon screamed.

"Sylveon Moon Blast!" Amber ordered. Sylveon began charging up a pink orb before launching it towards the bug water type.

"Dodge it and use Leech Life!" Larry ordered. Surprisingly Golisopod was fast as it quickly got out of the way and bit down on Sylveon hard draining her life energy. Sylveon let out a pained squeal before it went down.

"Sylveon and Sandslash are unable to battle!" the ref announced.

Both Amber and Symon returned their Pokemon before taking out another ball.

"Alright this is my last one," said Amber. "Ninetails let's go!" throwing her ball releasing a nine tailed fox with white fur.

"Yanmega let's go!" Symon yelled as he threw his third ball calling out his bug flying type.

"Let's finish this Brick Break on Ninetails!" Larry ordered. His Golisopod began charging at Amber's Ninetails with it's arm raised high.

"Ice beam!" Her Ninetails inhaled and let loose a blast of icy beam straight towards Golisopod.

"Use Brick Break and push forward!" Larry called out. Golisopod began smashing bits of ice using it's arm before finally appearing in front of Ninetails. Amber panicked watched as her beloved Ninetails was struck down.

"Ninetails is unable to battle!" the ref. called out.

Larry smirked at his accomplishment before Symon surprised him, "Air Slash!" When Larry realized that he was caught of guard, Symon's Yanmega quickly turned around and struck Golisopod with multiple blades of air knocking out Golisopod for good.

"Golisopod is unable to battle!" the ref. called out. "This means the winner goes to Challenger Symon and Amber!"

"We did it," said Symon.

"YOU GUYS DID IT!!!" squealed Pinkie as she ran up with the rest cheering with glee.

"WE DID IT SYMON!" screamed Amber. "WE BEAT LARRY!"

"I KNOW!" Symon screamed back.

"Good job Golisopod," said Larry returning his Pokemon into it's ball. He got up and approached Symon and Amber with a smile. "Congratulations you two,"

"Thanks Larry," said Amber.

"You know to be honest I didn't thin you guys would actually win but looking back on it now it appears the whole Ultra Beast incident made you powerful," "I'm so proud of you two," said Larry giving them a hug.

"Thanks Larry," said Symon.

"Now how about we record your victory into the hall of fame before we head off to Iki town for a victory celebration for your accomplishments?" said Larry.

"That would be great," said Symon.

"Well then follow me you two," said Larry. Symon and Amber looked back at their friends with a smile as they happily ran after Larry.

Author's Note:

Woo Symon and Amber won what happy fun times this is. But now that both of them won does this mean Alola has two Champions now. Maybe Maybe not who knows.