• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,252 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,252

Chapter 5: Tapu Bulu and the Prism

It has been at least an hour since Larry and Luna both boarded the ferry that made it's way towards Akala Island and since the near death experience with the Team Cosmos Grunt on route two Luna and Larry hadn't faced any danger. Now they were heading over to the second island to look for Luna's friends. Luna nervously staring out the window of the ferry, couldn't stop thinking about her friends and if they were safe or not. Meanwhile the Champion sat next to her dozing off like a snorlax.

"I hope they're alright," said. Luna.


"Woo man that was intense," said Symon final putting an end to Olivia's Lycannroc.

"I can't blame you Symon," said Olivia. Olivia put her fainted Lycannroc back into it's ball before walking up to Symon. "I'm pretty sure you know how to use the rock type Z-move right?" asked Olivia.

Symon nodded, "Showing Amber once is enough," said Symon.

"Well then here it is Rockium Z," said Olivia handing Symon a brown Z-Crystal with a boulder icon in it.

"Sweet," said Symon.

"That was amazing Symon!" said Twilight clapping her hoofs.

"Thanks Twilight," said Symon.

"Well now your done with my grand trial are you planning to head over to the next island?" asked Olivia. Both Symon and Amber nodded. "Well then you should probably head over to the docks," said Olivia. "Truth is The Hano Grand Resort near here has dock but that place is closed for some reason," said Olivia. "So you'll have to take the other dock near the Tide Song Hotel," said Olivia.

"Alright thanks for letting us know," said Symon.

"Alright then let's go!" said Olivia.

'Wait your coming with us?" asked Twilight.

"No I just see all the trial goers like Amber And Symon off as if their like my kids," said Olivia. "Not that I have any I haven't even gotten married," she added.

"Ok then what are waiting for let's go!" said Amber rushing off.

"Hey wait up Amber," said Symon rushing after her followed by Twilight, Spike, and Olivia.


"Hey Larry wake up we're arriving," said Luna shaking Larry from his sleep.

"Oh already?" asked Larry yawning and stretching.

"Yes now come on let's go," said Luna picking up their stuff with her magic.

As Luna and Larry got off the ferry they were hit by a blast of fresh air. Inhaling Larry let out a big sigh. "Ah Akala Island It's been a while," said Larry.

"It's pretty cool," said Luna. "Well let's not stand around and get a move on," said Luna.

"Alright I'm going," said Larry.

"Well, well if it isn't Larry Dawes," said a familiar female voice.

Larry and Luna looked up to find three humans and a familiar purple alicorn with a small dragon standing there.

"Princess Luna?" asked Twilight.

Luna's eyes widened upon hearing her voice, "Twilight is that you?"

Twilight poked her head out from the group smiling, "LUNA!" Twilight cried out. Jumping out she ran towards the alicorn princess giving her a big hug. "I'm so glad to see you!" said Twilight.

"Same here Twilight Sparkle," said Luna hugging her back.

"Well, it appears you two already know each other," said Larry.

"Is Spike with you?" asked Luna.

Spike poked his head out from behind Twilight, "I'm right here Princess," said Spike. Smiling Luna picked up Spike with her magic hugging him.

"Ok I'm completely lost," said Symon.

"Oh sorry," said Twilight clearing her throat. "This is Princess Luna one of my closest friends," said Twilight.

"Hi I'm Amber," said Amber. "And this is my boyfriend Symon," said Amber pointing to Symon. "And that's,"

"Kahuna Olivia," Larry finished. "Long time huh?" he said.

"What was almost three years?" asked Olivia.

"Seems like it," answered Larry.

"Um Olivia you know him?" asked Symon.

"Of course," answered Olivia. "He used to be on the Island Challenge like you guys," said Olivia.

"Currently Alola's Champion," added Larry.

"Wait so YOU"RE the Champion?" asked Amber surprised. Larry nodded his head. "But wait why aren't you in the Pokemon League then?" asked Amber.

"Well it's a bit of a long story," said Larry. "But right now I'm here for something," he said.

"What's that?" asked Olivia.

"Luna here apparently got separated from her friends so we came here to find if any of her friends are here," answered Olivia.

"Nope sorry we're the only ones here," said Spike.

"Oh well then I suppose the others are on the other Islands then," said Larry. "I assume you're going to Ula Ula next?" he asked Amber and Symon. They both nodded. Well then why not come with us?" he asked. "We were planning to head over there anyways," said Larry.

"We'd love to!" answered Amber.

"Well than lets not waste any time," said Larry. "We don't want to run into anymore Team Cosmo Grunts," said Larry.

"Wait Team Cosmos?" asked Symon. Larry nodded.

"I presume you've heard of them?" he asked.

"We ran into them in Diglett's Tunnel," answered Twilight.

"Well then let's hurry I'll explain everything once we are on," said Larry. The group boarded the Ula Ula ferry and waved goodbye to Olivia as the left the dock.

"Now what is it you wanted to tell us?" asked Spike.

"Oh right," said Larry. "Well then it's a lot to take in so are you ready?" Larry asked. The group nodded. "Alright then starting from the beginning," said Larry. And so Larry explained to the group who he was, his role in Alola, about the Ultra Beasts, how he was currently working alongside with the Aether Foundation and the International Police to capture and send the Ultra Beasts back to their world, and how he was currently hunting down every member of Team Cosmos. Once he was done the group couldn't even spell out words to comment on his explanation.

"I don't believe this," said Twilight breaking the silence.

"I know how hard it is to believe everything I just told you but it's the truth," said. Larry. The group went silent again. "But don't worry we'll find your friends and get you outta here in no time," said Larry. Twilight, Luna, and Spike nodded their heads sadly. The remainder of the trip was silent.


"Hmm something the matter Tapu Bulu?" asked Nanu. Upon asking a black creature hovered down from the sky. The creature had red rings around it's arms and a white ring around it's nose. A big red shell like attribute with black horns and yellow stripes sat on top of the creature. And in instead of legs a big yellow cow bell hung down. The creature let out a small humming as if it was saying something to the kahuna. "Hmm two trial-goers and the champion huh?" said Nanu. Tapu Bulu nodded. "Alright I'll go welcome them but only because the champion is with them," said Nanu.


The ferry slowly pulled up as the group picked up their stuff and prepared to get off. As the group got off the ferry, Spike jumped off Twilight's back and inhaled the fresh air.

"Oh so fresh!" said Spike.

"You know it," responded a voice.

The group looked towards the direction of the voice to find a man standing there. He man had grey hair and was wearing a black jacket over a red T-shirt. He was wearing typical black pants, black sandals, and a black Z-Ring on his right arm.

"Officer Nanu it's been a while," said Larry.

"Hmph so you came back," said Nanu. "Shouldn't you be at the Pokemon League?" asked Nanu. "Or you here because your hunting down those monsters and those Team Cosmos morons?" asked Nanu.

"Wanna try and guess?" asked Larry.

Nanu just smirked like he knew, "Well if your here for the monsters try going to the library," suggested Nanu. "Besides our guardian is there waiting for you anyway," said Nanu. "Don't want to waste his time now do we?" asked Nanu.

"Thanks for the suggestion," said Larry. "We're heading over there now," As Larry led the group past Nanu, he called out.

"Oh by the way those two ponies of yours," The group stopped short. "If you want to know about the other two on this island might as well go talk to Acerola," said Nanu.

"What?' asked Twilight.

"You heard me pony go talk to Acerola and she might be able to help you," said Nanu.

The group watched as Nanu head off in the direction they were going.

"Wow gloomy guy," said Spike.

"Nanu is like that," said Larry. "But don't worry he's a good person on the inside,"

"Didn't he say to go meet with someone named Acerola to get more information about two more ponies?" asked Amber.

"Yeah but she lives in Tapu Village," said Larry. "We won't be able to go there until we finish the electric trial," said Larry.

"Darn," said Spike.

"Well might as well head off to the library," said Luna. the group nodded as they started their way. Soon the group was standing outside the library in Malie City.

"Wow it's big," said Spike.

"Yeah definitely," said Larry.

"Didn't Nanu say something about the guardian waiting for us?" asked Symon. Just as Symon asked that question, Tapu Bulu hovered down to face the group causing them to jump back. "Wow he wasn't kidding," said Symon.

"Tapu Bulu it's been a while," said Larry. "How's it been?" Larry asked. Tapu Bulu responded by handing Larry a book. "What's this?" Larry asked. Tapu Bulu pointed towards the cover. The group surrounded Larry to see what the guardian was pointing at. The tittle of the book was a little faded due the book itself being old, but Larry was able to read it. "Light of the Prism," Larry read out loud.

"Prism what Prism?" asked Spike. Tapu Bulu hovered down and opened the book to a certain page.

Larry looked down, "Chapter 15 Legend of Necrozma," he read out loud.

"Necrozma?" asked Symon.

"Is it a Pokemon?" asked Twilight.

"Let's check," said Amber. But when she typed in the name Necrozma no results had popped up. "Strange it says there are Pokemon named Necrozma.

"Maybe we need to actually scan the Pokemon?" asked Symon.

"Either way the fact the guardian is showing us this might be because he's trying to give us a hint or clue to something," answered Larry.

"What kind of hint or clue?" asked Luna.

"Whatever it is we need to learn more about this Necrozma," said Larry walking into the library. The group shrugged it off and followed Larry in, not taking notice of the two figures hiding behind the walls of a building.

Author's Note:

Well chapter 5 complete. So Necrozma's identity is finally revealed. But what does Tapu Bulu know about Necrozma. Also I feel like Team Cosmos is making it's appearance way too much and I don't really know if you guys want that. So tell me would you guys WANT for Team Cosmos to appear in almost every chapter or should they appear every once in a while? Let me know.