• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 20: Boss Beast Nebula!

Gladion picked up the Pokeball containing Lunala and held it up to his forehead.

"Lunala I know your in there," said Gladion. "I apologize for the delays Team Cosmos just doesn't want to make things easy for us," "Please we need your help," there was a slight silence before Gladion let a small smile form over his face. He threw the Pokeball releasing the cosmic bat.

"Whoa," said Pinkie.

Gladion walked up to Lunala and gently rubbed it's head. Lunala let out a small squeak, a smile forming on it's face.

"Aww," said Fluttershy. "So cute,"

"Lunala it's time," said Gladion. "We need the others," Lunala knew what he wanted. It's forehead began to glow in a pink aura as it lept up and blasted a blue beam into the half completed Wormhole completing it. Lunala lunged in a disappeared into the wormhole leaving the group astonished.

"I'm counting on you," said Gladion.


Lillie, Symon, Amber, and Larry had returned to Aether after their battle with UB-04 and since then no other reports of UBs had been detected nor Team Cosmos shenanigans.

"What do you think happened?" asked Acerola.

"Who knows maybe they finally gave up," suggested Nanu.

Suddenly a Wormhole appeared in front of the group startling them. Lunala flew out and slowly hovered down in front of Lillie and Sun.

"Lunala," Lillie said hugging it.

"What are you doing here?" asked Sun. Lunala let out a screech as it turned it's head towards the Wormhole.

"Is it time?" asked Lusamine. Lunala nodded.

"Then I suppose we should head over," said Looker. Everyone nodded their head in unison. With that The group ran into the Wormhole following Lunala.


Ten minute had passed since Lunala disappeared into the Wormhole. It hadn't taken Lunala long before it appeared out of the Wormhole with the group following behind.

"Gladion!" said Lillie hugging her brother. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine," answered Gladion.

"Good work Gladion," said Lusamine.

"It wasn't just Gladion," said Applejack.

"Necrozma is so cool!" said Spike.

"Please Spike I'm not the type who likes getting attention," said Necrozma.

"Aww come on don't be like that," said Spike.

"Good work Lunala," cooed Gladion patting it's head. Lunala purred enjoying Gladion's gentle touch.

"Still cute," said Fluttershy.

"Alright back to seriousness guys," said Sun. "Gladion did you manage to track Team Cosmos?"

"Yes it took some time but I later discovered that they fled to the crystal empire," said Gladion.

"The Crystal Empire!?" screamed Cadence. Her body began to waver as she collapsed on the floor unconscious.

"Um what's up with her?" asked Symon.

"Her baby is in the crystal empire," answered Twilight. "If Team Cosmos is there then we need to hurry,"

"Right," said Larry.

"How far are we from here?" asked Lusamine.

"Pretty far," answered Starlight.

"Then I suppose the Wormholes are our best bet," said Sun. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Solgaleo Lunala let's do this," said Sun. Both Solgaleo and Lunala let out a cry as they summoned a Wormhole big enough to pass through. "Let's go," said Sun walking through.

"Is it safe in there?" asked Ember.

"Sort of," answered Spike.

"This better not kill us," said Sunburst walking through. One by the one each human, pony, and Pokemon passed through the Wormhole.


"Comet Nova how are things looking?" asked Nebula.

"Perfect boss," answered Nova. Suddenly the door burst open as three changelings walked in. The Changeling in the middle was slightly bigger than the two on both sides and actually had a mane unlike the two. A small crown sat on top of it's head and it's deep green eyes looked over to Nebula in disgust.

"Ah Queen Chrysalis I presume you found something worth of value," said Nebula.

"Well if you consider a baby alicorn "Valuable" then yes," scoffed Chrysalis.

"Well in a way yes but to be honest I'm not really found of babies," said Nebula. "They disgust me," Suddenly the ground began to shake as a Wormhole appeared behind Chrysalis and the two changelings. Both Solgaleo and Lunala appeared from the Wormhole followed by Gladion, the ponies, humans, and Necrozma. "On second thought give her to me," said Nebula. The Changelings looking disappointed took the baby up to Nebula where Comet took her from them.

"So this is where you were hiding Nebula," growled Larry.

"Nice of you to drop in," said Nebula. "At the WRONG time," he said pointing a finger towards the group.

"Flurry!" Cadence called out noticing Comet holding the baby.

"Ah yes the baby," said Nebula. "To be honest I wouldn't have been able to find her if it wasn't for the changelings,"

"Give her back Nebula," hissed Twilight.

"Oh I'll give her back," said Nebula. "If you can beat me that is," said Nebula pulling out a beast ball. The Changelings, Grunts even Chrysalis backed up to the wall as Nebula stepped off his throne and threw the beast ball revealing Cosmic Nihilego. "Nihilego it's time," said Nebula. Suddenly Nihilego flew above Nebula so that it was right above his head.

"What's he doing?' asked Rainbow Dash.

Lillie's eyes widened, "Oh no he can't be planning to,"

"Planning to what?" asked Luna.

Lillie stepped forward calling out to Nebula, "Don't do it you don't know what you're getting yourself into,"

"Oh please princess," spat Nebula. "What do you know?" He raised both arms in the air as Nihilego came down on him. There was a flash of light and before anyone knew it, Nebula was gone. In his place was a giant jellyfish like abomination with a blue body, four arms and legs. Inside the large see-through dome Nebula could be seen. However instead of hair blue slimy substance was attached to his head and moved around like some sort of liquid. Only his legs was exposed and his arms were attached to two of the limbs on the creature. Nebula opened his eyes and let out a piercing screech causing everyone in the room to cover their ears. His sinister laughter echoed of the crystal walls and out of the throne room. "I've finally done it," he beamed. "I've fused with Nihilego," he said raising his large arms.

"Oh not again," said Lillie.

"Behold your new Cosmic Beast," he beamed. "Boss Beast Nebula!" The grunts around him started cheering with glee while the Changelings and Chrysalis stared in horror. Nebula reached down and plucked the baby alicorn from Comet's arms and held her in his own. Upon seeing the terrifying monstrosity she starts to cry.

"Flurry!" cried Cadence tears streaming down her face.

"You want her back?" asked Nebula. "Then come and get her!" he beamed as six beast balls appeared in his hands. Nebula threw them summoning the Cosmic Beasts from their balls.

"The Cosmic Beasts!" screamed Io.

"This is it the final battle!" announced Sun.

"Let's beat this jerk once and for all!" beamed Rainbow Dash.

"Lillie!" Gladion called. Lillie nodded as she pulled out the Zygarde Cube and opened the hatch releasing the five cores and 95 cells. The Cores and Cells began to attach to each other growing larger and larger eventually taking the slug like form it had been in at the trainer school. Necrozma hovered over next to Twilight and Starlight preparing for battle.

Nebula smirked as he beamed, "Buzzwole Dynamic Punch, Pheromosa Lunge, Xurkitree Discharge, Kartana Leaf Blade, Celesteela Skull Bash, Guzzlord Thrash!" the Cosmic Beast each began to charge their attacks as Sun, Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine, Anabel, the Kahunas and Trial Captains, Symon, and Amber threw their Pokeballs releasing their rightful Pokemon.

"Twilight, Starlight," said Necrozma turning towards them. Twilight and Starlight looked over. "You remember how to battle right?" he asked.

"Uh maybe," answered Starlight.

"Just remember what Gladion was doing and do the same EXACT thing," Necrozma said. Twilight and Starlight nodded.

With that the Cosmic Beasts lunged at their opponents ready to unleash their attacks.

"Necrozma Iron Defense," Twilight called out. Necrozma quickly got in front of the group and formed an X with his arms as a metallic shield covered over the group. Soon a barrage of Beasts crashed into the iron wall leaving little to no marks on the opposing Pokemon.

"Nice one!" Larry called out.

"How did you know what to call out?" asked Starlight.

"Well I tried thinking back to the battle Gladion had and then Iron Defense came into mind," Twilight answered.

"Nice thinking darling," said Rarity.

'We're not done yet," hissed Nebula. "Guzzlord Thrash!" Nebula ordered. Guzzlord opened it's mouth as it charged at the group it's tongues chomping.

"Quick Sylveon Moonblast!" Amber called out.

"Zygarde help Sylveon and use Core Enforcer!" Lillie called out.

Zygarde lept in the air forming a green orb and launched it at Guzzlord drawing a large green Z in the middle. Meanwhile Sylveon fired it's pink orb striking Guzzlord in the mouth knocking it back into the Z which erupted in a green light knocking out Guzzlord for good. Nebula scoffed as he returned Guzzlord back into it's ball. "Buzzwole Lunge on Necrozma!" Nebula ordered. Buzzwole began to glow in a green aura ready to lunge at Necrozma when Symon interrupted.

"Yanmega Air Slash!" Yanmega begin twirling around forming blades using the air around it and threw them at the oncoming Buzzwole knocking it back.

"Thanks," said Necrozma.

"Anytime," replied Symon. "Wait Necrozma look out!" Necrozma turned as Pheromosa charged at him covered in the same green aura as Buzzwole.

"Quick somepony I need sunlight!" said Twilight.

"I got this," said Io taking out a Pokeball. Throwing it called out a black dog with a red muzzle and white horns. "Houndoom sunny day!" Io ordered. Obeying, the Pokemon let out a howl as harsh sunlight suddenly flooded the room.

"Prismatic Laser!" Twilight called out. Necrozma quickly put his hands together in the light as it refracted off his body and shot multiple colorful lights striking Pheromosa in the chest like darts. The Pheromosa instantly collapsed on the ground unable to move indicating it had fainted. Nebula growled as he returned Pheromosa into it's ball.

"Thanks Io," said Twilight.

"No problem," said Io his Houndoom barking. Meanwhile Buzzwole had already recovered and lunged at Necrozma only to be taken out by Yanmega's Air Slash and knocked out. Nebula returned Buzzwole back into it's ball. Meanwhile Lillie had almost finished off Kartana and Celesteela. She just needed one more hit.

"I got this," said Hapu as Kartana charged. "Mudsdale High Horse Power!" Just as the Kartana jumped to attack, Hapu's Mudsdale turned around and bucked the beast as hard as she can sending dirt flying and taking out the beast. At this point Nebula was getting frustrated.

"Celesteela Skull Bash!" Nebula ordered. Celesteela pointed it's head towards the ground and charged.

"Thousand Arrows!" Lillie called out. Zygarde let out a roar as multiple Cells flew up and struck Celesteela down on the ground with full force knocking it out. Nebula returned Celesteela into it's ball. Now Xurkitree remained.

"Xurkitree Discharge!" Nebula ordered. The Xurkitree planted it's feet arms and tail into the ground as it began to absorb electricity preparing to attack.

"Let's finish this," said Hapu holding up her wrist to reveal a Z-Ring with a brown Z-Crystal latched inside. As the Xurkitree prepared to unleash it's attack, Hapu started off by crossing her arms in front of her face in an X before bringing them down to her side. She then brought her arms back up to once again cross her arms. She then did a full 360 degrees spin to her right and ended with her right arm up in the air with a fist and her left arm down on the ground while her left leg was bent and her right stretched out straight. The yellow Z-Power began escaping out of Hapu and into her Mudsdale as the Z-Power logo burst outwards. "Mudsdale let's end this!" Hapu called out. "Tectonic Rage!" Mudsdale immediately stomped the ground causing the ground to split and dropping the beast down into the earth. Diving down after it, Mudsdale then tackled the beast straight in the direction of the earth's core and burst out of the ground as a large pillar of light erupted from the ground expelling dirt and a limp Xurkitree.

"Oh my Celestia!" screamed Twilight.

Seeing his last beast get beaten, Nebula raised his three arms in the air in frustration. Returning his last beast back into it's ball, Nebula accidentally threw the baby alicorn in the air in rage. Cadence screamed as her baby continued falling while crying.

"Silvally catch her!" Gladion ordered. Gladion's Silvally ran up to the baby and lept as it gently landed on it's back. Running back to it's master, Cadence ran over to Silvally and gently picked her up with her magic.

She turned towards Gladion with tears in her eyes, "Thank you Gladion,"

"Just doing my best to protect the innocents," Gladion said. The group turned to the sudden screams of Nebula only to find him glaring at them clenching his teeth with bloodshot eyes.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" he roared as he charged towards the group at full speed.

Lillie turned around and pleaded with Solgaleo and Lunala, "Help us!" Solgaleo and Lunala lept into the air only to be joined by Necrozma. The two legendaries forehead's began to glow and with a loud cry the two blasted Nebula with rings of blue and orange aura. Necrozma raised both of his arms towards Nebula and blasted him with a pink beam sending him flying backwards. Nebula crashed into a wall of crystals sending dust flying everywhere. Once the dust cleared, Nebula began getting up only to find his entire body glowing.

"No whats happening to me?!" he screamed. "No I'm going down like this," He raised both of his arms letting out one final screech before the entire room was enveloped in a white light. And then there was silence.

Author's Note:

Whoa Chapter 20 was a big one. But now that Boss Beast Nebula was beaten, he should eventually come to his senses. Oh but wait this was only part one. Wonder what part two has in store for us.