• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,260 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,260

Chapter 16: Danger Strikes

"Princess Celestia," Celestia stopped her discussion with Cadence and turned around to find Shining Armor, Sunburst, and Ember walking up to her. "We're ready," Shining said in a serious tone.

"Is everypony in their homes?" asked Celestia.

"Yes," Shining answered.

"Shining," Cadence said walking over to her husband. "Will Flurry be alright?"

"Don't worry Thorax is looking after her," answered Shining.

"Oh thank Celestia," said Cadence putting her right hoof over her chest.

"Now don't get too confident princess," a voice spoke up from behind.

The five turned around to find Nova walking up to them with six Team Cosmo Grunts following behind.

"You," growled Celestia.

"Aw what's wrong princess no smile for me?" asked Nova.

"After you give my sister back," answered Celestia with a glare.

"I'll think about it," said Nova smirking. He snapped his finger and held out his left hand as a grunt ran over to him with a small box. Nova opened a box and pulled out a beast ball. "This is it princess want to say something before I let them run around?" asked Nova.

"Over my dead body," hissed Celestia.

"Suit yourself," said Nova shrugging. He pulled his arm back and threw the beast ball. Upon opening, a white light popped out and took the form of a jellyfish like creature in front of the group. When the light vanished, the blue tinted Nihilego hovered over the floors of Celestia's castle. Sunburst took a step back, Ember cracked her knuckles, Shining moved over to Cadence's side in case Nihilego attacked, and Celestia prepared to charge her horn with magic. "Oh come on princess be nice will ya," said Nova. "He's a guest,"

"Not in my castle he's not," said Celestia firing a beam of magic towards the Cosmic Beast. However the beast obviously knew what was coming and quickly moved over to the left dodging the attack.

"Don't think you'll get him with that princess," said Nova. "Cosmic Nihilego Venoshock," ordered Nova. The beast let out a screech as a puddle of purple liquid formed under the beast. With one wave of it's tentacles a stream of the purple liquid shot out a Celestia, striking her straight in the chest and knocking her back.

"Princess!" screamed Sunburst running over to her.

"You'll regret doing that," growled Ember.

"Oh will I?" asked Nova. "Then again you might last longer than that weak excuse of a princess,"

"She's not weak!" roared Cadence. Nova just looked at her with bored expression. "You monsters have done too much already," "I won't forgive you," Cadence growled.

"Oh please you already know you won't stand a chance," scoffed Nova.

"WANNA BET!?" screamed Cadence running at him with her horn pointed at him. But before she could even get near him, Nihilego appeared in front of her and slammed her into the ground.

"Cadence!" Shining called out.

Nova walked up to her sounding disappointed, "How pitiful," "Just when I thought you fools would actually put up a fight this is what I get," Nova said not amused. "Come on I don't get paid enough for this,"

Cadence weakly looked over to Shining mouthing the words, "Get Help,"

Shining nodded and looked for a way to escape without being caught. Seeing that there was no way he would be able to escape without being noticed he bolted for the door.

"Hey stop right there!" one of the grunts called out. Ignoring them he shoved past them and ran out the door. "Stop him!" screamed the grunt.

"No forget about him he's not worth our time," said Nova. "Besides by the time he gets help these fools will already be dead," laughed Nova.


It had been almost an hour since the discussions about Fallers and everybody had returned to their normal selves again. Meanwhile the remaining trial captains and kahunas joined the group at Aether Paradise. Hau kahuna of Melemele island had showed up with Illima the trial captain of Verdant Cavern. Kahuna Olivia had showed up with the three trial captains, Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow. Acerola and Sophocles the two trial captains arrived after Nanu went to pick them up. Mina trial captain joined in with Hapu. Once everyone was here, Rei began reintroducing the plan to everyone.

"Alright so now that we've lost both Solgaleo and Lunala to Team Cosmos, those two will be our first priority since they have the ability to open Ultra Wormholes like the Beasts," announced Rei.

"What about Equestria?" asked Spike.

"We haven't received any messages from anyone just yet so we still have time," answered Rei. "But don't worry I haven't forgotten about Equestria," he announced. "Now moving on regarding Zygarde and Necrozma," But just as Rei began talking an Aether Employee walked in panicked.

"Mr. Rei," he called out.

Rei looked over looking annoyed, "What is it can't you see we're busy here?" he asked.

"I'm sorry to be interrupting your meeting here,"apologized the employee. "But we've just received a distress signal,"

The group gasped, "From whom," asked Rei.

"Someone named Shining Armor," he answered

"That's my brother!" Twilight called out.

"What's the emergency?" asked Rei.

"Celestia's castle has been attacked," "The Cosmic Beast invasion has begun," answered the employee. Everyone in the room gasped.

"On second thought Equestria is first priority," said Rei. Getting up he announced, "Alright here's the plan," "We need at least four of us to stay behind and act as backup while the rest of us head over to Equestria," said Rei.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" asked Nanu.

Realizing he hadn't come up with a plan for that Rei froze in his tracks,"Well crap," he said.

"Oh great he doesn't have a plan," said Rainbow Dash.

"If only we had at least one of the beasts with us," said Lillie.

Then it hit Rei, "Ok i got a plan it's risky but it's all I got," said Rei.

"Oh NOW you have a plan?" asked Symon.

"Alright so we might need to hold off Equestria for a moment because Io DID say that Nebula was using Lunala in Equestria and Solgaleo in Alola," said Rei.

"So if we can just get Solgaleo back," said Amber.

"We can get his help to travel to Equestria," said Spike.

"But do you know where Nebula's holding him?" asked Fluttershy.

"There IS one place in mind," answered Rei.

"Where," asked Pinkie.

"Po Town," answered Rei. Hearing that name caused everyone to go silent. "What it's the only place I had in mind," said Rei.

"What if he's not there?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Still worth looking," said Luna.

"Alright I'll go," said Gladion.

"Me too," said Starlight.

"I'll stay with the two in case anything happens," said Nanu.

"Alright then Gladion, Starlight, and Nanu will go to Po Town," said Rei. "The rest of us will stay here and provide backup,"

"Come along you two," said Nanu walking off. Gladion and Starlight followed.

"Be careful," said Fluttershy.


Tapu Bulu looked up as he felt some dark presence wash over his ruins. Concerned he flew out of the ruins noticing a group of dark clouds forming over the area of Po Town. Feeling the presence of the legendary Pokemon in danger, Tapu Bulu made his way to Po Town.


"Thanks for shopping with us and have a nice day!" called the man from the counter.

Kahili walked out of the Tapu Village Pokemon Center feeling exhausted after a long day of training on route 16. Letting out a sigh of relief she made her way back to the Pokemon League.

"Man I got a lot done today," said Kahili as she walked down the path. "Hmm?" she looked up to find Tapu Bulu approaching her. "Well, well if it isn't the island's guardian," she said. Tapu Bulu let out a small groan as he approached Kahili. "Something the matter?" she asked. Tapu Bulu pointed one of his hands towards the direction of Po Town. "Po Town?" Kahili asked. "Is something wrong with it?" Tapu Bulu grabbed her arm and tugged her as if he was telling her to come. "Ok, ok I'll go!" she said annoyed. Tapu Bulu flew off in the direction of Po Town. Sighing Kahili put her merchandise behind a nearby bush as she ran after the guardian.


"We're here," said Nanu.

"Charizard land," ordered Gladion. The the fire flying dragon obeyed Gladion and landed near the Police Station not far from Po Town. Charizard gently set Nanu down while Starlight and Gladion jumped of it's back. "Thanks buddy," said Gladion returning Charizard into its ball and into the ride pager.

"This is Po Town?" asked Starlight.

"Not exactly," answered Nanu. "But we're nearly there,"

Suddenly a loud cry came from behind them as Tapu Bulu flew up to the three

"What is that?" asked Starlight.

"That's the island guardian," answered Nanu. "No worries he's friendly,"

"Well, well if it isn't the island kahuna a woman's voice called out.

The three looked up to see a woman in her mid twenties approaching them. She had blue hair with a golf outfit with short skirt and long orange socks.

"Well if it isn't Elite four Kahili," said Nanu. "You been well?" he asked.

"More than well," answered Kahili approaching the three. Tapu Bulu groaned. "It seems your guardian was pretty interested coming here," said Kahili. "Although it would make sense that he would be interested in coming to a place occupied by Team Cosmo Grunts,"

"Team Cosmo!?" asked Gladion.

"Yeah Team Cosmos been here for a while now," answered Kahili. "Although they seem to be extra cautious then they were before,"

"What do you mean?" asked Starlight.

"Well they got more Grunts patrolling the area than before," answered Kahili. "And not to mention they even got the likes of a strange looking Ultra Beast here as well,"

"Strange looking Ultra Beast?" asked Gladion.

"Yeah it was the Ultra Beast itself but according to witnesses it was blue compared to the original," "I heard anybody who tried to battle it ended up getting their Pokemon knocked out in one hit before they even got a chance to make a move," "It got everyone spooked that nobody would even come near this place anymore,"

"Is it lurking around in there right now?" asked Nanu.

"Nah I heard one of the top Grunts is holding onto it," answered Kahili. "I mean he doesn't look like much but I'm guessing he's top grunt cause he's guarding the legendary Pokemon in there,"

"Legendary Pokemon!?" asked Starlight.

"Yep I heard anybody who tried to go in there to rescue it only got beaten and kicked out," answered Kahili. "Seriously why does Team Cosmos need to cause so much mischief," Gladion not needing to hear anymore ran off in the direction of Po Town followed by Starlight. "Hey are you sure you want to do this!?" Kahili called out.

"WE HAVE TO!" Gladion responded.

"Welp guess we don't have a choice," said Nanu. "Wanna tag along?" he asked turning to Tapu Bulu and Kahili.

"Yeah sure I guess," answered Kahili.

"Then let's go," said Nanu running after the two followed by Tapu Bulu and Kahili.

Author's Note:

Ok chapter 16 done. So now our heroes are headed towards Po Town to save Solgaleo but can they really stand up to the power of the Cosmic Beast without Zygarde and Necrozma? Guess we'll have to cheer them on.