• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 2: Champion and Princess

"Ugh what happened?" Luna put her hoof on her head as she sat up. Luna looked around to find herself on the shores of sandy beach. "What in Equestria?" she asked herself. As she picked herself up, she looked around to find multiple humans staring at her. Feeling uncomfortable she turned around to find a big city behind her. "Ok now I'm thoroughly freaked out," she said to herself. Luna walked up to a female swimmer and asked, "Hello there sorry to disrupt you but can you tell me where I am?"

"Why your in Hau'oli City Beachfront of course," she said.

"I beg your pardon?" asked Luna.

"Hau'oli City Beachfront," repeated the swimmer. "Oh wait your new here aren't you?" said the swimmer.

"Yes I suppose I am," said Luna.

"Well if you need help try asking a police officer or maybe the trial captain here," said the swimmer.

"I'm sorry the what captain?" asked Luna.

"The Trial Captain Ilima," answered the swimmer. "His Trial site is in Verdant Cavern on route two," added the swimmer.

"Ok then thank you?" said Luna.

"Anytime newcomer," said the Swimmer.

Luna started making her way out of the beach when she realized she didn't know how to get to route two. She saw a nearby police officer and walked over. "Pardon me sir," her voice nearly making him jump.

"Oh um yes hello there how can I help you?" asked the office turning around.

"Do you know how to get to Verdant Cavern?" asked Luna.

"Oh uh yes well if you just go straight from here, turn right and keep going down the path you'll eventually see a Pokemon Center," the officer answered nervously. "Verdant Cavern is across from that," added the officer.

"Got it thanks for the help," said Luna.

"Anytime Miss," said the officer.

And so Luna started walking down the street until she reached a split path.

"He said turn right so," Luna looked over to the right and started walking down the path until she exited Hau'oli city and entered route two. She looked ahead and saw that a patch of grass was to her left and a path leading uphill in the center. "Ok keep going straight until I see Pokemon Center," Luna said to herself. "I don't know what the Pokemon Center looks like but I guess I'll know when I come across it," said Luna. She started walking down the path not noticing the shadow hiding in the tall grass watching her. She climbed the hill and walked past a small motel to her left and a house to her right. Moving even further down the path she once again came upon a split path.

"Ok which way do I go?" asked Luna. She scratched her chin before deciding. "Well I can always turn back around so I'll go left first," said Luna. She started walking into the grass patch when she heard rustling behind her. "Who goes there!?" yelled Luna. When she noticed nothing behind her she shrugged it off and continued down the path. "Ugh the grass is so tall I can't see a thing," groaned Luna. "You know what I'll just fly," she said spreading her wings. Just as she was about to take off when something jumped out from behind an onto her back knocking her back down. Luna yelped as she landed hard on her stomach. Groaning she turned around to see a figure wearing a dark blue robe sitting on her.

"I finally have you," said a male's voice.

"Who are you?" Luna asked.

"That's none of your concern princess," answered the figure.

Growling, Luna screamed, "GET OFF OF ME!!" before kicking the figure off.

The figure got to his feet and laughed, "Wow aggressive aren't you princess,"

Luna glared before charging at him her horn glowing preparing to attack. But the figure somehow knew and stuck out his leg while side stepping to cause her to trip. Luna grunted as she fell trying to get up as the figure approached her fast. She started getting up before the figure sat back down on her back forcing her back down. Luna tried to push the figure off, but before she could even make a single movement, the figure wrapped his right arm around her neck, putting her into a headlock.

"Get off of me," said Luna.

But the figure, ignoring her, hushed her and said, "It's ok it'll be over soon," He tightened his grip and added, "You just have to cooperate,"

Wincing, Luna tried to escape his grip, but for some reason her magic wasn't working. "What?" she gasped.

The figure laughed tightening his grip again, "Game Over princess,"

"Ack!!" Luna winced again. Trying to pry away his arm, she gasped, "Can't breathe," Luna choked. Luna felt her strength leaving her as she felt her body weaken.

"That's right go to sleep princess," laughed the figure.

Suddenly a giant creature the size of the figure jumped out and slashed at him causing him to release Luna and fall backwards into the grass. Gasping and coughing, Luna put one hoof in front of her to try push herself off the ground.

"Are you ok miss?" asked a voice.

Luna looked up to see another figure standing in front of her. "Yeah I'll be fine thank you," said Luna catching her breath.

These guys are ruthless you should be more careful," said the figure helping her up.

Luna looked towards the thing who knocked down the other male figure. What she saw was a big creature standing on its hind legs with what seemed to be wearing a hard exoskeleton. The creature's exoskeleton was whitish grayish color and had two big arms on it's side with four little arms coming out on the front.

"The figure called out to the creature, "Good work Golisopod," The creature turned around to face it's master and Luna. She noticed the facial features was somewhat similar to that of a crustacean or an insect of sorts.

The figure in the black robe got up and whined, "Hey you can't just attack someone like that!"

"Says the guy who tried killing this innocent," said the figure next to Luna. "You Team Cosmos grunts are always pathetic like your boss," said the figure next to Luna.

The Team Cosmos Grunt got to his feet and screamed, "I'll remember this Larry Dawes!" "Mark my words get in our way and the boss will beat you down,"

"Try me," replied Larry. His Golisopod raised it's left arm preparing to attack.

The Grunt yelped and ran off in the direction he came from.

Larry let out a sigh and said, Stupid Team Cosmos those dumb asses just don't know when to quit," He turned towards Luna and asked, "Anyways I know I asked this already but are you ok?"

Luna nodded, "Yes thank you uh,"

"Larry, Larry Dawes," said Larry holding out his hand.

"Princess Luna," said Luna shaking his hand.

"Oh well forgive me for sounding so rude," said Larry bowing down to her.

"Oh no it's fine," said Luna. "Most of my friends just call me Luna," she answered.

"I see," said Larry nodded. "Well then what brings you to Alola?" asked Larry.

"Where?" asked Luna.

"Alola," repeated Larry. "You know Island Challenge, Pokemon, all that good stuff," added Larry.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm not originally from here," said Luna.

"Your not?" asked Larry. "Then that means you must be one of those things that appeared from the Ultra Wormhole," said Larry.

"The what?" asked Luna.

"Oh dear it appears I'll need to do some explaining," said Larry.

"Yeah," answered Luna. "I'm really confused right now," said Luna.

"Well we can't stay out here we might get attacked again," said Larry. "Follow me I know someplace safe we can go," said Larry walking off in the direction Luna was originally heading. "Come on let's not waste time," said Larry walking off. Luna reluctantly followed Larry while Golisopod followed from behind.

Author's Note:

Yes Chapter 2 done. So things are just getting started. We met the Champion and got a first peek at Team Cosmos the organization of this story. But wait how did Luna get in Alola and where are her friends. You'll need to keep reading to find out.