• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 16 Comments

Pokemon Cosmos - FandomPlays1234



When the Ultra Beasts return with major upgrades, it's up to the ponies of Equestria and the trainers of Alola to take action

  • ...
1
 16
 1,262

Chapter 12: Preparations

As Starlight and Fluttershy continued backup for Rei, Sun Gladion, Anabel, and Looker, they also continued tracking down the Ultra Beasts as well as the search for Lillie. According to the messages they received from the many Aether Foundation Employees and members from the International Police, three of seven Ultra Beasts were "safely contained" by either Sun or Larry Dawes. Meanwhile they had already lost Nihilego, one of the Celesteelas, and one of the four Kartanas to Team Cosmos. Fluttershy patiently watched the radar on the monitor screen for any signs of UBs as Starlight continued looking through the different reports on the UBs as well as doing some research. All the while Lusamine, and Wicke were both caring for Solgaleo and Lunala who were downstairs in the testing labs. Fluttershy's ears perked up when she received two messages, one from Gladion and the other from Rei.

"Oh look a message from Rei and Gladion," said Fluttershy.

Starlight quickly put down the papers and got out of her seat, "I'll go get Lusamine and Wicke,"

Fluttershy nodded as Starlight left the room, turning back she hit the answer call tab on both messages pulling up two rectangular screens revealing Gladion's face and Rei's face. However something was wrong. Fluttershy's eyes widened to see Gladion covered in bandages and Rei covered with multiple cuts and wounds.

"Oh my Celestia what on earth happened to you guys!?" she squealed.

"We'll explain later," they both answered in unison.

"Right now where are Lusamine and Wicke?" asked Gladion.

"Right here!" Starlight called out walking in with Lusamine and Wicke by her side.

"Gladion what on earth!?" screamed Lusamine. "And Rei Holy Arceus!"

"We told Fluttershy we'd explain later," answered Gladion. "Right now we need to talk,"

"I also have a major update for you madam," said Rei. "But I need everyone to hear what I'm about to say,"

"Alright," said Starlight.

The two allowed themselves to recollect as they prepared to speak. Once everyone was gathered Rei spoke up," Gladion can you guys here me?"

"Loud and clear Rei," Gladion answered. "What about you?" "Ok here," answered Rei.

"Alright let's hear what you have to say," said Lusamine. "Starting with Gladion,"

Gladion nodded as he held up a beast ball, "We managed to catch the three Kartanas but Team Cosmos came in and took the fourth before we could even react," "Although Twilight was attacked during the containment,"

"What!?" screamed Fluttershy. "Is she ok?"

"Yeah just some cuts not too deep though," answered Gladion. "She'll live,"Fluttershy let out a sigh of relief before Gladion added, "Although it seems obvious that the UBs seemed to get extremely aggressive when the see one of the ponies," "Do you know why?" Starlight, Fluttershy, Lusamine, and Wicke all shook their heads. "I see well we're still trying to figure things out but that's all from us," said Gladion.

"Very well Gladion," said Lusamine. She turned towards Rei next, "So whats going on?" she asked.

"Um yes well you see before I begin is everyone ACTUALLY there?" asked Rei. "This is VERY important information that I want you ALL to hear," Gladion checked behind him and nodded. The same with the four at Aether. "Alright," said Rei. "First things first Lusamine we found Lillie," answered Rei.

Her eyes lit up upon hearing that, "Really!?"

Rei nodded and looked off camera, "Hey Lillie your mother wants to see you!" Lillie came on screen and waved with a smile.

"Lillie oh thank goodness you're ok!" screamed Lusamine.

"Yeah I am mom thanks to Rei and his friends," answered Lillie.

"Friends?" asked Gladion.

"Oh right anyways moving on," Rei quickly moved the screen towards Io who waved shyly making everyone gasp.

"Is that a Team Cosmos Grunt!?" asked Luna.

"Yes he is but please hear me out," answered Rei. "Everyone quieted down to hear what Rei had to say. "This is Io," "He is a member of Team Cosmos but a little different from the other grunts,"

"What do you mean?" asked Rainbow Dash from the camera.

"Unlike the other grunts Io doesn't believe what Team Cosmos is doing is right," answered Rei. "However in many desperate attempts to leave the organization he has come to realize that Nebula isn't letting anyone quit unless quote on quote HE gives them the right," said Rei.

This made everyone gasp, "You mean Nebula has been FORCING the Cosmo grunts to stay whether they like it or not!?" asked Starlight.

"Rei nodded, "But it's not all bad news," "Although we managed to find Lillie we also on some weird coincidental accident managed to find the legendary Zygarde,"

"Wait what!?" asked Sun.

"Sorry Sun I kinda took your Zygarde Cube with me," said Lillie blushing.

"LILLIE!!!!" screamed Sun.

"But no worries Sun it turns out that while you may have had ALL the cells Team Cosmos was hiding ALL the Cores in one of their labs that Lillie had somehow managed to find," answered Rei.

"Incredible said Wicke.

"Yes and also I ran into some of your friends," said Rei looking at Starlight.

"Really!?" asked Starlight.

Rei nodded, "I'm currently in Celestia's Castle with Cadence, Discord, Trixie, Thorax, Celestia, and Lillie,"

Trixie, Discord, and Thorax all waved at the groups, "Luna your sister misses you so much," said Cadence.

Luna's ears drooped as tears began to form in her eyes, "Tia," she sniffled.

"Oh don't cry princess," said Fluttershy.

"I'll admit I highly regret the action Team Cosmos has taken to separate you from your loved ones," said Io.

All the ponies stared at Io in shock, "TEAM COSMOS!!!???"

"That's right," answered Rei. "It turns out that Team Cosmos was responsible for those wormholes," "Specifically Nebula himself,"

Rainbow Dash glared and growled, "I WON'T FORGIVE THAT JERK!!!!!"

"And that's why in attempts to achieve redemption I will aid you in this mission," said Io.

"But back to the topic," said Cadence.

"Right," said Gladion.

Io cleared his throat, "Ah well anyways Team Cosmos have multiple research facilities here Equestria," said Io. "It's the same facilities that were relocated to Equestria after the wormhole incident," answered Io.

"As for the Ultra Beasts," said Rei. "It turns out that Nebula was doing some experiments on them,"

"Experiments?" asked Twilight.

"Yes," answered Io. "Nebula said that he was doing experiments on the Ultra Beasts that Team Cosmos has obtained," "He is planning to use the technologies developed at the same research facility, specifically called Cosmic Corporations, to upgrade and power up the Beasts to transform them into much more dangerous monsters,"

"Upgrades?" asked Anabel.

Io nodded, "He said that these new beasts were called Cosmic Beasts,"

"Cosmic Beasts?" asked Symon.

"Thats right," answered Io. "But then I heard him talking about it," "It's very important and it may surprise you so want to be sure you're ready to take in the information I'm about to share with you,"

"We're ready," answered Luna.

"Alright," Io closed his eyes and let out a sigh of grief before continuing, "Nebula was planning to use the powers of Solgaleo and Lunala to send the newly developed Cosmic Beasts through the Ultra Wormholes to invade and attack not just Alola but Equestria as well,"

Everyone's eyes widened in horror as Io explained to the group about Nebula's ambitions, "No," whimpered Fluttershy.

"I wish it was a lie but I'm afraid Nebula was very serious about this," said Io.

The thoughts immediately began to fly through everyone's heads, "Sunburst," whimpered Starlight.

"Tia," mumbled Luna.

"I'm so sorry everyone," said Io.

Twilight clenched her teeth, "Nebula," she growled.

"But I do believe there is a solution to all this," Io said quickly. Everyone looked up with tears in their eyes. "There are two Pokemon that go by the name of Necrozma and Zygarde," said Io.

"Necrozma?" mumbled Amber.

"I believe Necrozma and Zygarde have the power strong enough to stand up to this new threat," said Io.

"As you already know Lillie found Zygarde," said Rei. "She is currently trying to convince Zygarde to help us,"

"Wait but what makes you think that Zygarde and this Necrozma can stand up to the cosmic beasts?" asks Starlight.

"Well the Cosmic Beasts are still Ultra Beasts but with a slight stat change," answered Io. "The types itself won't change however," said Io.

"According to Io Necrozma is pure Psychic type while Zygarde is Dragon Ground type," said Rei. He turned towards Wicke and asked, "Wicke hope you wouldn't mind looking up the Ultra Beast types would you?"

Wicke nodded as she pulled out her Pokedex and started tapping on the screen, "Ok so Nihilego is Rock Poison Type, both Buzzwole and Pheromosa are Bug Fighting type, Xurkitree is Electric type, Kartana is Grass Steel type while Celesteela is Steel Flying type, and Guzzlord is Dark Dragon type," said Wicke reading off her Pokedex.

"There," said Io. "Necrozma is Psychic type so it can easily stand up to poison type Nihilego," "And while both Buzzwole and Pheromosa is both bug type, Necrozma's Psychic is strong enough to overcome it and strike both of them at it's fighting type,"

"Psychic is super effective against fighting types!" Amber called out.

"Exactly," said Rei. "As for Xurkitree, it's electric type won't stand a chance against Zygarde's ground type advantage," said Rei.

"Both Kartana and Celesteela's Steel type won't last Zygarde's ground type advantage," said Io.

"Wait but if Celesteela is Steel Flying won't it be immune to ground type attacks?" asked Gladion.

"Yes but you see Zygarde has a ground type move called Thousand Arrows that hits Pokemon that are in air and knocks them down to the ground,"

Symon snapped his fingers and pointed at the camera, "Thus Celesteela being a Steel Flying type won't stand a chance against Zygarde's Thousand Arrows,"

"Bingo!" said Io. "And finally Guzzlord begin a Dragon type won't be able to defend itself form Zygarde's Dragon type move called Core Enforcer," added Io.

"This is perfect all the Cosmic Beasts are technically weak to both Zygarde and Necrozma," said Starlight.

"Yes," said Io. "But we found Zygarde we just need to find Necrozma," said Io.

Then it hit Luna, "We read about Necrozma in a book didn't we Larry?"

"Oh yeah we did," said Larry. "if I remember correctly the book stated that Necrozma was hiding in Ten Carat Hill," said Larry.

"That's near my lab!" said Kukui.

"Perfect it appears we have everything we need," said Cadence.

"Yes but the problem is whether both Necrozma and Zygarde agrees to help us," said Io.

"Zygarde said yes," said Lillie as she walked into the room.

"Well there's one," said Pinkie.

"Yep now we need Necrozma," said Rei.

"Very well," said Lusamine. "Wicke I need a search group to head over to Ten Carat Hill and find Necrozma,"

Wicke bowed, "Understood madam,"

"Alright then we've already had things planned out," said Rei. "First things first find Necrozma and convince him to help us,"

"While that's going on there is a chance Team Cosmos may come for Solgaleo and Lunala,"

"Right we'll protect them," said Starlight.

Rei nodded, "Then we'll need to make sure the Cosmic Beasts don't end up in Equestria," "If they do then Equestria's first priority," said Rei.

"We'll do everything we can here in Alola," said Looker.

"While we focus on warning Equestria about the beasts," said Cadence.

"Perfect it appears we all know what to do," said Io. "Now we just need to split into groups," "If there is a chance that Nebula finds out about what we're planning then we need to be prepared,"

"I'll contact the island Kahunas and Trial Captains," said Larry.

"We'll contact HQ," said Anabel.

"I'll do my best to try and hold off Team Cosmos as possible," said Io.

"We'll notify the entire foundation," said Lusamine.

"We'll do our best to build up as much defense as possible," said Cadence.

"Well then we have some of the roles planned out," said Rei. "The rest of us focus on preparing for the invasion and the search for Necrozma," "Until we have received anymore news and or important info we'll let you all know," "Until then let's all do our best for the peace of Alola and Equestria,"

Everyone raised their arms up and let out a cheer of triumph, "YEAH!!!"

Author's Note:

Whoa Chapter 12 done. I gotta admit this one is a little longer than the others because of the amount of things going on. But now this is where things start getting real. It's about time to start the hunt for Necrozma before the biggest attack. This is where everything starts. Alola, Equestria, Zygarde, and Necrozma vs. Team Cosmos, the Cosmic Beasts, and Nebula.
Vote now who do you think will be victorious?