• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 380 Views, 1 Comments

BIOMAGIC - IcePony



After the electric company gets furious with BioMagic for creating Nuclear Magic, a substance that replaces electricity. They create a group to make the tanks explode. The rest is in BioMagics Journal and in a few tape recordings..

  • ...
3
 1
 380

Tape recording #1

On the way to the convenience store, Bio talked about the different types of mutants and their weaknesses. When they arrived at their destination, Bio found a tape recorder.

BioMagic: Hey it works! My mouth is saved!

Twilight: I'm not very surprised but I guess now we can record our findings and experiences. Applejack, did you find anything?

Applejack: Uh, I found 2 cans of mushed cranberries and 5 canned beans in the back. Also I found 3 bottles of water and a bag of half eaten chips...

BioMagic: Hey, why didn't you pick apples from the apple trees?

BigMac: They were dead and the apples were rotten.

BioMagic: I wasn't really paying attention, also I’m sorry for trespassing onto your farm I didn't know.

Applejack: How? Don't you know of the Apple Family?

BioMagic: No...I was usually buried in my studies and things like that slip my mind.

Twilight: Sorry to interrupt you two, but we should start thinking where we should settle. We can't use my castle because my castle was made from magic and as soon as I heard the blast it started going bonkers! It almost killed me but I ran outside just in time.

Applejack: What about Spike?

Twilight: All Dragons were called to the war, including Spike. Remember when he transformed? Yeah, that's why.

Applejack: Why? I know it seems like a dumb question, but aren't Dragons extreme?

BioMagic: Remember what I said about the N.M spreading all throughout Equestria? Yeah, it reached the Changelings and it got to the Crystal Heart. It corrupted both the reformed Changelings and the Crystal Ponies. For the Changelings, they turned back into their former selves and seeked all who weren't affected. The Crystal Ponies however turned into what we call a Stalacter. They formed horns all over their bodies just like a disperser. They do the same thing as well. As for Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart... I don't know.

Twilight: How do you know all of this but we don’t?

Bio: Celestia told me because one Crystal Pony arrived at the palace and the deliver the news.

Applejack: OK back to the topic, we can't go to Fluttershy's because shes...

Bio: She's dead?

BigMac: *sadly* Eeyup

Applejack: And the Everfree forest is more wild than a bull at a rodeo. We had them creatures popping out of there faster than we could beat them.

Twilight: Rarity was in Canterlot when it started and I haven't seen her anywhere. Her Boutique is also locked from the inside.

Bigmac: I didn't see Pinkie Pie in her bakery but what I saw was...

Applejack: *puts hoof on Bigmac's back* It's ok... we saw that Pumpkin and Pound Cake fused together in those things you call a Liquidator.

Twilight: Applejack...is that why you were so quiet?

Applejack: Nah...it's from everythin’...I guess it's gettin to me. I hate these mutants, I hate em all! They killed Apple Bloom and *turns to twilight* why don't you think this one won't just spaz out and kill us all!

Bigmac: Calm down sis, I know it's hard but she ain't like them.

Twilight: Yes, but Applejack has a point. Bio, have you ever had an
outburst?

Bio: Yes, but only when I first transformed and it was only for a short amount of time. I'm sorry for this. I shouldn't have created it, all I wanted was to make life more efficient.

Bigmac: It's ok, it ain't your fault, it's those electric ponies who over loaded the tanks.

Twilight: I got it! Why don't we make this our base. It's good for shelter and I can turn this place into a temporary place to stay. Plus it's getting dark.

Applejack: I'm starting to get hungry, Bio can you go find some spoons so we can eat the beans and cranberries? *mutters under breath*

Bio: Sure. *trots off*..... *the sounds of moving boxes, bags, and eventually plastic clinging together* *trots back* Ok so I got 4 spoons and 4 cups so we can share the water.

Twilight: thank you. *opens cans with magic* you know these beans aren't bad! I always hated canned food and though they were kinda odd, but this is the best thing I've had in days!

Bigmac: Eeyup! I'm an Apple but I never knew cranberries tasted this good!

Bio: you said it Twilight. I was a rich pony and ate some amazing foods but for some reason beans is the best thing to me!

Twilight: Applejack, you haven't eaten your beans. Is it because...

Applejack: Yeah...I don't know how Bigmac is going through this so easily. I'm so hungry right now I could eat a cow but...I just feel like nothing can fill this hole I have.

Bigmac: This isn't easy sis...but the past is the past and there's nothing we
could have done, and th...

Applejack: *cuts him off* Well, this wouldn't have happened if SHE hadn't tried to make that stupid Nuclear magic! Apple bloom would have been alive! This war wouldn't have started! And Rainbow Dash wouldn't have to be drafted to it! If SHE..

Bigmac: APPLEJACK ENOUGH! She was only trying to help!

Applejack: Well she only made things worse!

Twilight: STOOOOP! We can't change what has happened, but for now we are all we've got. For all we know we could be the only ponies alive and well! If we continue to fight about the past, we can never move on to the future.

Applejack: What future...*sniff* there's nothing to live for...

Bigmac: Well you got me, in this room, no...on this planet we're the only two blood related ponies. You're my only sister now and I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. *turns to Bio and Twilight* We live for each other and like Twilight said, we are all we've got. So let's stick together and not fight anymore.

Twilight: Wow Bigmac, I'm the Princesses of Friendship and even I don't
think I could have made a better speech.

Everyone: *laughs*

Applejack: Yeah *sniff* yeah! It's time to move on ya'll are my family now. Even you BioMagic, I forgive you and I'm sorry for outbursting like that. Hope you can forgive me...

BioMagic: Of course I do! Now let's eat because I, for one, am still hungry.

♡ ~~~~~~T A P E •●• E N D S~~~~~~ ♡

Author's Note:

Thsee chapters are based on your imagination. I give what their saying and you imagine what's happening. And if your a narrator well buckle up because you need to put sounds in (sorry for the extra work). Sorry for the hold up! Three likes kinda killed my motivation but I got it back :rainbowwild:
Please don't take it down because of the formating I did read the rules but I wanted to make it like it's playing and your in a room listing to it but sometimes I did movement so your not totally relying on your imagination . THANKS <3

Comments ( 1 )

I don't like how the story turned out I could write it better though

Login or register to comment