• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
Pokemon Contest

Today was the first Pokémon competition in Ponyville, Rarity was happy to see his little sister participate in that of the city.


Among the competitors each with different goals and all want successé


Fleur De Lotus r was in the habit, Sweetie Belle is nervous, Moonlight worried, Diamond Tiara was sure she was going to win and wanted to humiliate both Rookie Trainer members, Silver Spoon too and Jessie wanted to win at all costs and steal the pokemon from the other participate.


"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first pokemon contest in Ponyville, I'm Pinkie Pie, I'll be the host and I'll be accompanied by my partner Gummy."


Sandile has a lost look in the void.


The pink mare is making the announcements. "Now here is our three juries: Meth Air, Sweet Cheek and Gold Luck.


She presents the three jury of the competition. "The first to go on stage is Lotus."


The white colt comes on stage. "Go, Litwick"


A candle creature to pop out of his pokeball.


"Lotus uses a Litwick, the phantom pokemon candle, it's a rather interesting choice for a pony who has been raised by high society family."


"Will-o-Wisp" Her candle ghost uses a blue wisp that forms a circle of fire.


"There uses Shadow Ball for on ghostly flames." He draws dark spheres flying over the will-o'-the-wisp.


Its form a magnificent drawing of Giratina.The three judge giving Lotus three good note.


"The Lotus number was magnificent, he got an excellent score from the jury and he was qualified for the second round.


"The next is Sunny Blossom." an orange-brown mare arrives on the scene.


Team Rocket are talking to each other. "Jessie are you sure it's a good idea to take Mimikyu?"


"Of course Meowth, from the moment that has no pony using Pikachu, it will be okay."


Jame, Meowth and Dollar had doubts.


Next to the curtains, the Team Rocket watches a pink salmon filly that has passed after Sunny.


"Go, Pikachu-Bellel!"


"Oh no!!"


Mimikyu emerges out of Jessie's pokéball and will tackle the female Pikachu with Shadow Ball and her shadowy claws.


"@ # $% $ # $$ %% ¥ $ ## !!!!" The disguise creature utters vulgar words in the yellow mouse.


"Mimikyu stop attacking the female Pikachu !!" She orders it but the monster does not listen and continues to beat it until Pika-Belle faints.


"This is a first, for the first time a competitor attacks another. Now the judges will discuss whether Jessilina will be able to participate."


Pinkie is going to see the referees. "Mares, stallions, foals.Jessie is disqualified."


"Nooooo !!!!!"


"Let's go to the third: Silver Spoon."


The gray filly arrives on stage with her Klefki.During her performance Jessie is angry because by the fault of her Mimikyu, she was disqualified, the red mare wanted revenge.


"Meowth and Dollar, do you have the Poké Tripod?"


"Yes, but to do what?"


"To steal the pokémon participate of course." She said with an angry tone.


"The brothers Meowth activated the machine." Jame was in no mood to contradict his college.


The white cat leaning on a gray box that pops a giant tripod from the ground.


The giant robot goes to the competitors and the spectators to steal their pokemon. The machine took those of the spectators of the first seat.


"This is also a first."


Sunlight, Volt, Snow, Blue and Draco were going to stop the metal beast but they are stopped by Rarity.


"Go, Sableye" A dark creature with eyes made of gems appeared.


"Sableye,the darkness pokemon.Dual type : dark/ghost and pokedex entry :The jewel from its chest, which has grown gigantic due to the effects of Mega Evolution, can turn back any attack.”


"I would not let any pony spoil an important event for my sister and her friend! Sableye, Mega Evolution!"


His cutie mark emit a light that surrounds his pokemon, he changes his appearance to mega evolve. He is different and he is equipped with a big red gem similar to that of his belly.


"Mega-Sableye uses Power Gem!" The creature of darkness fires a ray of light with its huge jewels.


The giant robot Team Rocket is half destroyed. The Rookies are impressed to see Rarity fight for the first time.


"Now, finish it with my Z crystal." She reveals her purple bracelet Z which has a black crystal.


She performs a series of movement and then finish with a intimidating pose. All the dark energy is sucked by her Mega-Sableye who is ready to use it.


Dark Hole Eclipse


He throws a dark ball into the air that turns into a huge black hole that engulfs everything around him and Team Rocket's robot is sucked inside and explodes.


The four bad guys are being kicked out. "team rocket blast off again!!!!"


Thanks to Rarity, the pokemon returns to their owner and they continue the contest.


The competition resumed and it was Diamond Tiara's turn.


"Dazzle comes to dazzle the scene!" Her female Purrloin popped out of her Luxurious Ball.


"Use Captive!" the female chariot uses the power of its charm to charm spectators.


"Now, Assistant!" It uses random capacity and this Stalactite she use.


"Go, False Swipe!" The female purrloin holds the ice stalactite for her to change shape and she created a statue that represents Diamond Tiara as a princess.


The judge gave it an excellent rating.


"My daughter, you made the Rich family proud." Spoiler Rich is proud of his daughter.


The next one is Moonlight. The Rookie Trainer encourages Moonlight.


"Go,popplio!"


She calls her sea lion. "Popplio uses Bubblebeam and Aquajet!"


Her female Popplio fires several water bubbles in the air, then surrounds herself with a stream of water that allows her to fly. The sea lioness bursts bubbles.


"Use Bubble Beam and Disarming Voice!" Popplio fires bubbles again and uses a voice to create an echo melody that resonates in harmony like a melody.


Meth Air, Sweet Cheek and Gold Luck loved the Moonlight number.


"Our next young competitive: Sweetie Belle!" Pinkie announces.


"Go Sweetie Belle, you are capable!" They're encouraging the white marshmallow filly.


"Go, Flabébé" She calls her mini fairy who is tied to a red flower. "Fairy Wind, Moonblast and Razor Leaf!"


Her fairy launches a fairy wind, then she draws lunar energy to launch a pink ray that crosses the wind and throws leaves that scatters the brunette beautifully.


Meth Air, Sweet Cheek and Gold Luck give Sweetie a beautiful note.


After several other ponies ride on the stadium and perform their number.They received each of the different notes.


After the last has passed, the three Jury and Pinkie Pie discuss the results and find out who will move on to the second round.


"Stallions, mares and foals, the jury will finally announce the ponies who have access to the second round of the contest.


The participants are stressed except for Lotus who remained calm. The Rookie and the Mane 6 want Moonlight and Sweetie to succeed in the first round.


Meth Air puts himself in front of the spectators with a paper. "Here are the names of the ponies for the second match of the contest ....”

PreviousChapters Next