• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
Pokemon School, St.knight Part 1

In Fluttershy's Pokémon School, the yellow mare gives a lesson in teamwork and confidence.



Young trainers have to make a course with their Pokémon.



"Remember, the trust between trainers and Pokémon will allow you to overcome any challenge." Fluttershy reminded them.



"Okay."



The gryphon sighs. (Yet another course on trust ...)



He makes the route with his Riolu. After several rounds, the class is over and they leave each other on their own.



Lion entered Everfree to train his Riolu and two mysterious characters following in this greenery.



"Riolu launches Force Palm on this tree trunk!" The blue biped puppy hit the trunk with his paw palm.



He gets mad and the blue biped puppy feels helpless.



??? 1: Like that, do you want to get strength?



??? 2: If so, we can give it to you, if you agree to follow us.



"Who said that?" An earthy yellow pony and a young pale red foal are emerging from the shadows to speak to the gray griffin. "Who are you, this is the first time I'm in the neighborhood?"


"I'm Sage Spirit and he's Noble Blood. We are not from Ponyville, we come from Saint Knight School and our King wants to recruit you. "



"Your King?"



"Yes, he saw your skills during a fight and as Sage said: If you join us, you'll get the strength you've always wanted to get."



The griffin reflected on their proposal, he looks at his Pokémon inside the Poké Ball and accepts the offer. "I accept, meet your king."



The two smile, Lion followed the two ponies to the outside of the forest.



On the side of Sun, Moon, Volt, Rotom, Scootaloo, Spectral and Snow, see their comrade follow two mysterious foals.



"They are Lion's friends?" Moonlight sees the griffin who follows two foals to the train station.



"Think not, Lion Heart would have told us?" Rotom said.



"Better follow them in case." Spectral suggests.



They follow their comrade to the train station. The trainers see the griffin shown in the train.



"..." They enter the locomotive, wheeling the vehicle for hours until a school that looks like a medieval castle.



The gray griffin following the two inside the school.



(This school is filled with rare Pokémon, I have to inform Giovanni.) Silver who has infiltrated the school, for a Team Rocket mission.



He sees the griffin with two students taking the stairs and arriving in a classroom that looks like a royal throne room.



A unicorn orange foal with a crown on the head advances towards them.



"So, you agreed to join our school?"



"I have not decided yet ..."



"You know that if you join us, your Riolu will be able to evolve into Lucario, so I'll give you this." Excalibur uses his magic to place a mega gem, the Lucarionite.



"Evolved ..." He thought about Excalibur's offer but his griffin pride told him to accept. "I…"



Meanwhile …



Sunlight, Moonlight, Volt, Rotom, Scootaloo, Spectral and Snow are looking for their friend in this castle school. But attract the attention of students and school supervisors dressed as royal guard.



"Hey! Who are you? Non-students are banned in our school! "



They send their Pokemon to fight. The Rookie Trainer call their Pokemon to fight.



(They're here !?) Silver walks away so that he does not recognize him under his suit.



"Torracat launches Fire!" the cat bit a Shelmet.



"Popplio, Aquajet!" The sea lion surrounds himself with water and attacks dozens of Shelmets.



"Flocon Launches Icy Wind!" Vulpix Alolan blows a cool wind that freezes the enemy.



The school supervisors send dozens of Weaville and Lairon.



"The enemy is too many, Sun we do what?" Rotom asks.



The golden foal reflected and ...



"Run !!!!" Sunlight and Torracat run into the establishment.



The others follow him. "Hey, You do not have permission to enter the school"


The supervisors chase after them. In the student council office that looks like a throne room, Excalibur hear that has a lot of fuss in the school.



"Why, is there a lot of noise outside?"



"King, intruders have entered the perimeter and we are trying to catch up ... They say, be looking for their comrade."



"..." Excalibur understood their intention. "Looks like your old comrades are here for you. Lead them to the school arena! "



"Understood, Sir Excalibur." He sends the message to the other student to direct the intruders to where the head of the student council wants.



"And you, when you have decided join us we have the arena."



The griffin said nothing, he looked at the Lucarionite and pondered his choice.



“Rio…”



Outside the Saint Knight school, the guards chase the intruders to the arena of the establishment.



Sunlight, Moonlight, Volt, Rotom, Scootaloo, Spectral and Snow running to a place dedicated to Pokémon combat.



"Where are we?" Scootaloo questions.



"It looks like a fighting arena!" Snow recognized.



??? : It is exact! Welcome to the battle area of our Pokémon school St.Knight.



"Who said that?" Volt asks and a red tomato foal dressed as the king's messenger appears to them.



"I'm Mimic Voice, I'll be the referee for this game."



"A match? We have no time, we have to find our friend Griffin. "Spectral said because he does not want to waste time with that.



"Exactly, my boss make me tell you: if you want to get the Griffin back, you have to win five fight by defeating five member of the chess pieces." Mimic explains their strength ranking.



"Chessboard piece?" They say.



"Yes, like this strategy game, the highest ranking on a title that represents our strength. Three was available, two knights and the king will come later if you manage to defeat the first three chess pieces. "



"Sun, what were we doing?" Moon asks her brother.



"No choice, we accept the fight!"



"Well, here are your opponents! He is the highest rank among Rook rank, here is Wall "



A brown colored foal advances towards the arena.



"I am Wall Rock, expert with the steel type and nicknamed the perfect defense! So who will be my opponent? ... "

PreviousChapters Next