• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,316 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,316

PreviousChapters Next
Ub-Blade

Because of the scare Nebby Libera of the energy that open a wormhole in the sky and an origami creature appeared must them.He defeated the Steelix horde on a sudden and now they challenge the students in a fight ....


"Yah! Tahn!" Kartana initiates the Combat and is surrounded by the flame of the life that reinforces its offensive points.


Kartana goes on the offensive with X-Scissor on the small group. By chance they avoid his arms cut except Spectral who are gothic suit was cut in half.


"My costume ?! Mimikyu attacks with Wood Hammer!" The false Pikachu hit him with his wooden tail and he inflicted slight damage.


"Yah!" Kartana launches X-Scissor on Spectral's Mimikyu.


"Dodge!" Mimi dodges the attack.


"Raichu Alolan, Beheeyem I choose you!" Starlight calls his raichu Alolan and his alien creature to protect the young trainers. "I take care of him during this time run to the passage we took."


She will instruct the student. "Madam Starlight, we can not leave you alone against this creature." Sunlight was against the idea of giving up Star.


"It'll be fine.Go!"


The students take the road again and the pale gray unicorn unicorn continues to confront Kartana. "Raichu, Signal Beam! Beheeyem uses Zen Headbutt!"


The surfer mouse shoots a ray of light onto the miniature humanoid origami that inflicts heavy damage and the alien concentrates his psychic power on his forehead and then smashes against Katana.


Ub-Blade is slightly stunned by the blow. "Yah!"


He uses Detect "Raichu by the assault with Psybeam! You too Beheeyem!"


The two Starlight Pokémon throw psychic waves on Ub-Blade but the ultra-chimera avoids it and counterattacks with Leaf Blade.


Both get a lot of scratches because of the enemy's ability. (He's strong ... at least Fluttershy's students are safe.)


Elsewhere the young trainers run and arrive at the intersection of the two paths. They continue but the golden colt stops running.


"Sunlight for you stopped?" Moonlight asks her twin brother.


"No way we let Mrs. Starlight face this creature alone. I'd rather help him." Sun turns around.


"It's madness. You do not know what it's all about!" Junior says.


"I do not care, Fluttershy has always told us: When a Pokémon or a pony is in trouble always go to his rescue."


"…"


"I understand if you want to go back to town ... I'm going back there." Sun is preparing to take the path to the summit.


"Sun, wait!" Lion Heart goes too. "The griffins never say no to new challenges and I will help you too."


"Me too." The young changeling reform goes too.


"Me too." The azure hippogriff wants to help their teacher


We see the determination of others, the rest of the Rookie Trainer also want help. "So, you have a plan?"


"Yes, we'll go, I'll explain it to you." They run to the top of the mountain and Sunlight explains his plan to his friends.


At the end of the mountain Starlight Glimmer had difficulty touching Kartana.He had used Detect which allows him to dodge each of the opponent's attack.


On the other hand the origami creature managed to inflict big damages to Raichu Alolan and Beheeyem with its X-Scissor ability and it attacks the Starlight Pokémon with Air Slash.


The surfer mouse and the extraterrestrial face additional damage due to the robbery attack.


"Raichu, Thunderbolt! Beheeyem, Confusion!"


To counter both his abilities he reuses Detect. Thanks to his sense he avoids both abilitating.


Kartana put K.O Beheeyem with X-Scissor. His talent Beast Boost is activated and his offensive points are further strengthened.


"Behee, come back!" She returns her creature to her Pokémon. "Rai ---"


Ub-Blade attacks first with X-Scissor. Due to Beast Boost his ability has tripled in power and he adds more scratch on the stuffed orange mouse.


"Raichu!"


"Yah, Yah!" He goes on the offensive to attack the pale pink unicorn directly.


Her Pokémon was too exhausted to protect her. "Ahhh!"


But suddenly glutinous tissues are fired and they slow down the movements of the enemy.


"Tahn ?!" He wonders where the attack could have been launched.Ub-Blade will cut the canvas stick with his two sharp arms.


Arielle: Squirtle, Starmie, use Bubble Beam to create a bubble screen!


Bubbles of water are drawn on him and they form a giant screen which prevents him from being able to see the next attack.


Moth : Joltik, ElectroWeb!


Lion Heart: Riolu, Dynamic Punch!


The paper man creature is trapped by an electric spiderweb and the Griffin Riolu takes advantage to strike with his explosive fist.


Kartana tries to free himself from this electric canvas but when he touches him he receives a discharge


Junior/ Drago : Dragon Pulse!


The dog creature and the scaly dragon baby bomb Katana with a dragonic wave that touches him.


Sweetie belle/ Lillie : Moonblast!


Clefairy and Flabébé launch a lunar ray on the humanoid paper.


Scootaloo : Flying Press!


Apple Bloom : Nosepass, Thunderbolt!


Volt : Zip Zap!


The three attack hurt him.


Blue Shugon: Frogadier uses Dark Pulse!


The frog fires him with dark energies. Each of the capacities launched by the young people has the effect of weakening it.


"Yah! Tah!" He goes on the attack with Air Slash.


Sleepy Dream : Zzz Munna, Psychic!Zzz


The sleeper creature uses its telepathic powers to redirect the attack to the sender.


Ub-Blade is hurt by his own technique.


"Yah ..." he shows signs of weakness but he still continues to confront them.


"Excellent, it's getting weak, it's time to call on power!" Rotom-dex says.


The twins, Colt, Spectral and Toxic each pose Z and their Pokémon is ready to unleash their full potential.


Hydro Vortex


Inferno Overdrive


Never-ending Nightmare


Dark Hole Eclipse


Acid Downpour


Litten throws a black sphere into the sky and turns into a huge black hole that sucks it in and then it explodes.


The brown puppy spits a burning fireball on the enemy and he suffers tremendous burns and wounds.Kartana is planted on the ground.


The exchange soil in toxic swamp swallows it. The sea lion whirls around him to create an aquatic swirl.


Mimikyu calls for supernatural power. Phantom hands spring from the earth to attack Ub-Blade and he is caught in a ghostly explosion of the beyond.


Because of all his attacks Kartana suffered so many injuries that became completely weak and he had a little strength left.


"Tahn ..." the paper humanoid take its last strength to get into its dimension and the wormhole closes.


Starlight Glimmer is really surprised to see how her young people managed to stand up to mysterious creatures appeared. She also understood that everything started when she heard a voice come from the bag of Lillie.


(His bag shrieking and he released a mysterious light that opened a breach in the sky ...) She looks at the little white hat.


"The students are going back to town." The pale pink unicorn and the children return to the city. We come back and avoid talking about what happened to them.

Elsewhere in Ponyville Lake, two Dark Diamond members are going to the lake to dig up Pokémon fossils.


"Let's start our archaeological fossils.Insector Give me the tools."


"What tool?" the colt asks.


"The tools to dig up dinosaur skeletons." Rex says.


"... you know you only asked me to come with you." Insector tells him.


"What, um ... with a little luck you can find a shovel that a foal has forgotten here." The young brown pony looks around him.


"A shovel like him?" The insect-type expert points the little red shovel on the little red shovel on the sand pile.


Both go close.A nearby object like to take screws and a wild Sandygast appeared.


"Saaaah! Deee !!! Gaaast !!" The sand creature hypnoses them both with its supernatural.


Rex and Swarm are in the grip of the Earth cluster to increase the size of the Sandygast that began to grow.


"Saaahhh…"

PreviousChapters Next