• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
Celebi And The Time Travel Part 2

Previously in Pokémon School of Fluttershy....



After hearing the plan of a visitor of the future who was planning to catch Celebi so that the future remains the same. To prevent it they go to Everfree with Zecora but arrived at the altar, Zecora turns out to be a changeling of the future and brought Celebi in its time...


Moonlight, Rotom, Rich Junior, Sleepy, Moth, Snow, Jekyll and Silverlight enter the temporary Vortex and arrive in a futuristic version of Ponyville but barely they face the police ponies...


Two stallions had appeared to help them. A blue Stallion with his Ninja frog and the other emerald green pony who wears a straw hat with a humanoid paper creature and a pink Ant confront the police.


"Kartana launches sacred sword! Solar blade! "UB-blade cuts half of the Magneton with its energetic blade and Lurantic concentrates the energy of the Sun on its paw in the form of a huge sword that hurts the Magnezone.


"Cut! " the Ninja frog cuts enemy Pokémon with a bright blade. They're all knocked out.


The law enforcement forces had no other choice but to flee because they had no chance against the two fighting.


"Blue, it was great, your Greninja and who was it?" Moonie points the emerald green pony because it didn't feel like I've seen it in Ponyville or Fluttershy's class.


"Me, is grass Whistler, specialist with plant type and here is my partner UB-blade also let's say soon we'll see each other." Grass told them little for not spoiler his future encounter with them.


Curious about their future Rch Junior, Sleepy, Snow and Jekyll asks for the future, during their conversation they did not glimpse the diamond dog said to approach them.


??? Intimate!


A sinister aura that changed the atmosphere around them. Frightening they are unable to move except Blue, Grass, Silver and Jekyll who became Hyde to withstand the pressure.


"What's terrifying pressure?"


"It's the intimidates talent, it's empowered to intimidates the enemy and reduce its attack power. " Rotom-Dex says.


Paralyze by aura, silent and his Mightyena are advancing towards them. "Hi Rookie, your road stops here!"


Silent Announces them but it goes that both adults and foals resist the dark aura of the gray dog. "Mighty eliminates me his youngster with Crunch!"


The gray dog was going to bite Hyde when suddenly his Larvitar protected him. "Larvitar launches sandstorm!"


The mini green reptile blows a wind that raises the dust and causes a sandstorm. The villain is unable to see because of the sand veil and the aura bully is dissipate.


"You really think you can escape, you're mistaken!" he told them that they were still there but the trainers had already gone away.


Meanwhile in the Castle, Chrono who finally got Celebi will be able to perform the second stage of his plan. He put a strange device around Celebi's neck.


With this control collar, I have Dialga and Celebi under my control! Now combined your power of time to create a world where it has only the future! "


The temporary fairy opens a temporal spatial flaw and the quadruped Dragon in armor pushes a roar that affects the temporal flaw. The past, and present suffering the consequences in the form of an earthquake.


In the present...


Twilight heading towards the hut of Zecora, she felt a strange earthquake Quake on the ground. "An earthquake? I hope it does not relate to the changeling of the future. "


Worried about Fluttershy's students, Twilight accelerates to arrive in time. Back in the alternate time. The ponies manage to escape silent. They'll go through the forest to join their friend's secret base.


Moonlight, Rotom-Dex,Rich jr, Sleepy, Snow, Jekyll and Silverlight enter the building. Inside they cross adult versions of their comrade.


"Volt, Arielle, Scootaloo, Drago, White, Fleur De Lotus, Sweetie Belle and Sunlight!? " Junior is surpris.


"Guys... wait, is the foals version? Does that mean time travel? "future sunlight says.


Young ponies shake their heads. "My brother, why Ponyville changed? Why are there policemen everywhere? "

White begins to explain that happened in the future. One day a pony named Chrono appeared in Twilight castle with the legendary temporary Pokémon. Knowing the danger that Dialga represents, she and the other pond 6 try to stop it but they were defeated by the Roar of Time attack.


After winning against them, he took control of the city. Tapu Koko who will try to stop him too but he was also defeated. Chrono has become the new King, he has sown terror with his policemen and we resistance, we will put an end to all this.


"And we will help you. "


"I knew you were going to say that and here is the plan that are going to do... " Lotus explains in detail the operation and the role of each during the mission.


Elsewhere in the castle of King Chrono, the spatial-temporal rift has doubled in size since the last hour, and earthquakes are more frequent, the present and the past suffer heavy damage.


"Soon my Kingdom will remain the same. I hope Silent Rock has succeeded in stopping the ponies of the past. "


It continues observing the growth of the spatio-temporal fissure and the continuous timeline to undergo the effect of the flaw. The resistance arrives at the Palace and feels the great Jolt in the ground.


"The ground trembles... Drago and Lotus. "Drago call his Kommo-O and Lotus call his Mimikyu.


The scaly grey Dragon shakes its scales which produces a marasca sound. The guards heard the noise and ran in front of the first wall of the Palace, they saw the Red Ruby Stallion with his quadruped grey Dragon.


"This is Drago scale, a member of the rebels! Quick, stop it! "the security ponies release their pokeballs to fight but Drago launches his attack Z.


"Kommo-O launches Clangorous Soulblaze!" the energy of the Dragonium Z is sucked by the grey quadruped Dragon and it releases its Z power.


He dances and his scales emit sounds similar to marasca, the sounds produced causes a Sonic and powerful vibration on the enemy and the guards are sounded.


By surprise Mimikyu arise behind a rock with Lotus. "Mimikyu launches Let's Struggle forever!"


Lotus launches the power of the Mimikium Z, the cover of the fake Pikachu widens to wrap the guards and they push screams of Frier.


"What is this?"


"What a horror!"


"Ahhhh!!!! It's an abomination! "they continue to scream of terror because of the true appearance Mimikyu and Mimi releases them. The ponies have white hair and they are knocked out by fear.


"Zzz... What's that? And since when do you have a Mimikyu? Zzz "the sleeper Colt asks.


"I had forgotten you do not know my secret... Let's say it's a secret. "the white Stallion replied before entering the place.


Members of the rebels followed him inside the Castle. Inside they run to the throne room following the corridor in front of them. After arriving at half they cross the diamond dog who have seen in town.


I did well to follow my instinct, now follow me to the Dungeon!" he orders the visitors of the present and the rebels too.


Blue and Grass prefer refused and put themselves in combat position.


"Go, Greninja! Battle bond! "an energetic water-shaped surrounds the Greninja which changes its appearance. The rookie are surprised and Rotom take several pictures.


"Amazing, I didn't know that the Greninja can change its appearance.” The red device said.


"Go, Kartana! Hawkeye! "a humanoid of paper and a Decidueye appeared.


"So you want to fight, okay! Mightyena, Arcanine and Lycanroc form midnight! "his three canine creatures are ready and the battle begins in the corridor.


The fight starts between the three. Volt, Arielle, White are running towards the prisoner room. Sunlight, Lotus, sweetie and the rookie take advantage to continue their journey to the throne room, to the rebellion see Chrono with Dialga and Celebi, which widens a gigantic spatio-temporal fissure.


"Visitors and rebels, are you there to witness the creation of a new future?"


"His future...? "

"Yes, we eradicate the past and the present, it will not remain my world." he explains.


"Have going to stop you! Incineroar! Charizard! "the golden stallion calls his winged Dragon and his cat wrestler.


Jekyll becomes Hyde and sends his Murkrow and his Larvitar. The young Pink Purple Unicorn chose her Popplio. The snow white girl her Vulpix Alolan. Filthy rich junior his Zygarde core. The sleepy bat pony choose his Snorlax. Lotus son Mimikyu and his Palossand. The white Unicorn choose her Florges.


"Dialga and Celebi protect the temporary crack!"


"Flogres, Misty Terrain!" the ground is invaded by a pinkish brown.They exchange a lot of blows, both sides suffer damage.


"Roar of time! Magical leaf! "the dark blue dragon pushes a howl of time that inflicts slight damage to rebel Pokémon. The fairy launches magical leaves on the blue sea lion and the giant sand Castle.


"Incineroar uses Dark Lariot! Charizard, Fire Blast! "


"Aquajet!"


"Air Slash!"


"Zygarde, special attack!"


"Powder Snow!"


"Larvitar, Dark Pulse!"


"Mimikyu and Pallosand launch Shadow Ball!"


"Snorlax launches Body Slam!”


The abilities touch the two legendary Pokémon but the power of both is superior to them and their endurance, allowing them to stand up despite the damage received.


"Roar of time! Magical leaf! "the temporary attack makes them little damage. The magic leaves are burned by the cat wrestler's flame and the Orange lizard.


"You seriously start to annoy me! It's time you disappeared from existence. Dialga!"

Dialga created a distortion in the rookie's timeline by deleting the moment of their birth and they begin to disappear. Sunlight holds her twin sister in her arms.


"Moonlight, don't leave me."


"Farewell: Moonlight, Rotom-Dex, Rich Junior, Sleepy, Snow, Jekyll and Silverlight.... Silver? Where's he gone? " The grey stallion now notices that the gray boy is not there.


He sees the rookie fade and the gray boy.


Silver: are you looking for me Chrono? I'm here!


The grey Colt that became transparent because of the change of its past and on the back of the dark blue dragon.


"What, when you have time to ride on the back of Dialga?"


"Since the beginning of the fight. This allowed me to take care of the necklace of the two with the help of Aron and Magnemite. "


Aron has to eat the iron collar of Dialga and Magnemite disables the device with a mini electric shock, now they are free.


"Can't.... "


The dark blue quadruped Dragon looks around him, he observes a distortion in the time space continuum that may swallow up the other eras and Dialga is furious.


“Gugyugubah!!!..."




To be continued....

PreviousChapters Next