• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,316 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,316

PreviousChapters Next
Diancie And The Crystal Heart Part 3

Previously in Fluttershy Pokémon School...


During their rescue mission, the young trainers explore the castle's underground to rescue Diancie. A was as they progressed in their path.


Each trainer face opponents, most are captured by Marshadow...


Thanks to their techniques, Spectral, Hyde and Flurry, White and Mask have won their fight and are running to help Sunlight who challenges Sombra. Sombra's Marshadow uses its Z power to end the fight...


"Marshadow uses Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike!"" The dark energy of the Marshadium Z is absorbed by the shady creature that is ready to deploy its true power.


Litten tries to move to dodge the attack but a phantom grip prevents him from moving.


Marshadow equates several punches and kicks on the red cat, then he takes a swing to make a throw kick. The impact causes an explosion of black smoke.


"I won ... what!? He survived it!?" Litten is not K.O. CR there is still energy to continue the fight.


"Me and Litten, have determination! We're not going to let a cruel king like you win, we're going to keep fighting even though me and Litten are out of breath."


"Miaou!!!! ..." The cat, meow to affirm the words of the trainer, an unexplained thing happens, Litten evolves.


His body changes his appearance to become a little bigger and he has become Torracat.


“Torracat the fire cat, type : fire and pokédex entry :





When its mane is standing on end, you can tell it’s feeling good. When it isn’t feeling well, its fur will lie down flat.”



"Litten has evolved into his second stage." Lillie said.


"Too cool, Torracat attacks!" The kitty charges on the enemy surrounded by the flames, Marshadow suffered burns.


"Fire Fang! Flamethrower!" Bite the shadow with its fire tooth and spit flames on Marshadow.


"Marshadow, defend yourself!" Sombra orders but after using his Z power and undergoes both abilities, the fighting shadow is exhausted.

"Torracat uses Fire Fang!" His fangs ignite to bite the shadow, the enemy on burns and Marshadow is badly burned.


Now King Sombra's pokémon is really exhausted and can't stand up.


"Now use the power of Darkinium Z! Torracat Launches Black Hole Eclipse!"


The energy of the black crystal is absorbing into the cat's body, it is ready to deploy it. The energy creates a black ball that throws up, turns into a black hole and sucks everything up.


Lillie, Rotom and Nebby cling to the stalactites so as not to be swallowed by the vortex. Marshadow is too exhausted to resist and gets swallowed up by the black hole.


Marshadow lost consciousness. "Marshadow lost..."


The crystals that imprison the friends of Sun and Diancie, crack to allow the prisoner to escape.


"Bravo Sun you succeeded, now go back to the surfacer, for Diancie strengthens the powers of the Crystal Heart." Volt say.


"Yes." They take the stairs to get up, but Sombra starts to sneer.


“…”


"You managed to defeat my pokémon but I had already planned a second plan in case Diancie was saved."


Marshadow takes refuge in the shadow of the former king and calls a second spectral pokémon.


A grey black ghost creature with a mouth on its belly emerges from the king's shadow.


“Dusknoir the Gripper Pokémon. Dark type and pokedex entry :The antenna on its head captures radio waves from the world of spirits that command it to take people there.”


"Dusknoir, swallow them!" The ghost opens the ventral mouth and a suction force is felt.


Foals feel the suction force attracted them, they cling to stalactites not to be swallowed.


"No way to end up like this! Snosnow uses Powder Snow!" Snow chooses his female Snorunt, his pokémon blows powder a snowy.


But the snow wind is being swallowed up by Dusknoir. The young trainers were trying to resist the aspiration.


"Sunlight, if you have an idea, it's now."


Sun thoughtful, the foal concentrates looking around and hears Cosmog's panic screams in Lillie's bag, he remembered that Nebby knows the Teleport ability.


“Nebby je sais tu as peur en se moment même j'ai besoin que tu nous aide.”


“By?”


"I wanted to at my signal you launch Teleport."


"Nebb?" he asked. Cosmog is too afraid of the ghost king and feels incapable of helping them.


"I trust you." Says. Lillie and the others also trust him.


“Nebbyby!”


"Now!"


"Are you crazy!?" Junior answered. But knowingly his friend, he understood that he had a plan.


They let go, the suction force sucks them in and Sombra smiles at this victory.


"Now the Crystal Empire is mine!!!"


They approach Dusknoir's ventral mouth and the Cree gold foal signals it.


"Nebby, Teleport!" Cosmog uses his psychic power to teleport everyone to the surface.


"What!? Teleport?" Sombra had not foreseen this, he rises to the surface to prevent the trainers can save the Empire and arrives outside the Empire with his army.


In the palace, the Mane 6 and the royal couple fight against the dark army, which managed to enter the castle.


"There are too many of them!"


"We must not give up!"


"If only Diancie been there..." Cadence said.


As she did not expect the Rookies, Flurry Heart and Diancie appeared before them. Adults are surprised.


"Flurry!?" Shining and Cadence say.


"Young trainers!?" Mane 6 are surprised.


"No time to talk, quickly activate the power of the Crystal Heart!"


Without asking questions, the princess of love synchronised with Diancie to summon her mega evolution. In its new appearance, Diancie is more powerful.


"Diancie, Diamond Storm!" Cady and Dia say in unison, their power to create a storm of gems on the army.


The fairy aura of the gems cancels the spells the Sombra had cast on them in order to control them.


The dark pokémon are purifying, the storm goes as far outside the kingdom to make the ancient evil king disappear.


Sombra : Next time I will back ...


Sombra was defeated a second time, the crystal ponies were able to celebrate their feast, the artifact was filled with joys of the ponies.


The Rookie Trainers are having fun with princess Flurry Heart even Jekyll who kept blushing as he was with the young princess.


The next day they return to Ponyville. Mask reflects on the aggressiveness that Rockruff has awakened during the fight against Mega Absol.


(Rockruff, why were you angry?) He wonders.


The brown foal dressed as a superhero wonders. But he will soon have his answer...


Near Ponyville, a group of lycanroc midday and midnight form approach the city. His wolves feel the call of nature awakened their wild instincts.


Wild howl...

PreviousChapters Next