• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
Mystery of Museum

Today Fluttershy brings his students to the Ponyville History Museum. All were happy except Lion Heart who found his place boring.


The yellow Pegasus shows the first painting. The drawing on it was: a cannon seems to a flower that draws a ray into the air.


"It is painting is instituted: the absolute weapon."


"Fluttershy, why is it called the absolute weapon?" Blue asks with curiosity.


"The reason we call it this is because of the way that was created and used. A pony named AZ has created it is armament to revive his Floette but by activating his device, he aspired the life of the Pokémon and Floette came back to life.On seeing the sacrifice of others the little fairy party.According to the legend AZ course and Equestria to be forgiven. "


"This A.Z is really stupid."


"All Pokémon died because of him."


The others insulting the creator of the weapon. During this time at Canterlot next to a coffee shop a giant stallion who had a great white stardom and an orange tuque sneezes.


"... someone just spoke badly about me."


Back to the history museum.


The yellow Pegasus brings the youngsters to the next table. The drawing above the letter X in blue and a Cherf Pokémon, beside x in red accompanied by a demon the bird and z in green which is accompanied by a black and green snake.


"Could someone tell me which letters represent which Pokemon?" She gives a mini quiz to the students.


"Me, I know, the Y is Yveltal the Pokémon destruction, X is Xerneas the Pokémon life and the Z is Zygarde the ecosystem." Lillie says her quiz answer.


"Excellent Lillie, you know the Equestria story well." Fluttershy the bliss.They go to the next table.The following canvas was drawn Ho-oh the rainbow bird and its feathers shining a multicolored color.


"Young people, here is the rainbow bird. In the legend Ho-oh gives one of himself when he meets a pure-hearted trainer."


"Fluttershy what's the shadow next to Ho-oh?" Draco spotted a mysterious dark creature hidden in the shadow of the multicolored bird.


"A shadow? Where is it?"


"Right here." The ruby red foal points.


"Strange is the first time I see it."


"What kind of Pokémon is it?" Moth asks.


"I will not be saying it ..." She surprised him with the presence of a mysterious Pokemon in the painting. "Class let's go to the next protrail.


In this painting he had a white creature surrounded by trays that represented the types. "This protrail is the original Pokémon Arceus the Alpha.The mythology says: Arceus will use his powers to create a gem of life that allowed to transform lands desert in earth flower tree. "


"Unbelievable." The young people say and the griffin was beginning to find the story a little interesting. In the fifth painting they observe the image of the Pillars of old Equestria that they are fighting against something but the painting is arranged in half and it is impossible to know the end of the fight.


"This is called the pillars of old Equestria vs the unknown."


"Why do we call them pillars vs the unknown?" Moon asks.


"Because when archaeologists discovered it, it was already cut in half."


-Wow


The small group walks towards an empty armor and they meet the curator of the museum who was looking at the room with sadness.


"Hello Mr. Oopart."


The peach stallion turns to see that he had his last visitors today. "Hi Fluttershy ..."


"…"


"Mr. Oopart, why are you sad?" Spectral asks the owner.


"My young friend Gothic ..." He dries his tear. "Today at noon, this place must be destroyed and replaced by a super mall."


-It has nothing, can we do to save the museum?


"Alas, no, and there are three minutes left until the last closing." He said with sadness.Students taking advantage to observe the armor owe them.


The three minutes are up. Fluttershy take his students out of the story building. Outside the builders were already there.


"Ok guys, it's time to destroy this story building. Machamp, Conkeldurr, Gurdurr, Timburr and Machoke destroy this place!"


The five fighting type Pokémon run to the museum to demolish it when they go to action, a ghostly voice to be heard.


??? : Go away! And never come back!


"Who said that?"


??? : It's me!


A mysterious knight in armor appeared before the crowd and the builders.


"It's Unknown Knights ?!" The ponies cry out a cry of surprise and fear. Unknown call of the supernatural masks that flies away surrounded by him. The five masks use their telekinesis power to fend off the fighting Pokemon.


"Boss, what are we doing against this ghost?" The second builder asks his boss.


"I would say ... run !!!" Everyone runs to deny themselves in their house except the Rookie Drag.


"Did you see that?"


"Yes, a real ghost."


"It's strange that a specter appears the day the museum is going to be destroyed." Spectral was suspicious.


"It's just as strange and I think we have a new mystery to solve. This evening we will penetrate protomotheque to solve this mystery." Sunlight shares his plan.


"Yeah."


It was dark. The twins, Colt Mask, Spectral, Sleepy, Scootaloo, Rotom and Moth were at the rendezvous. "And the others can not come?"


"Zzz ... no, they could not come ... Zzzz."


"Ok ... in this case let's go!" Young people enter the conservatory. They arrive near the customer service desk.


"To find this ghost we are going to split into three groups. Team 1: me, Rotom and Moth. Team 2: Moonlight, Scootaloo and Spectral to finish Group 3: Colt and Sleepy."


"Are you sure it's a good idea?"


"Sure, we are separated that we will succeed in unmasking the ghost." The golden foal asserts.The young are scattered and go in different ways.


With the group 1.Sunlight, Rotom-Dex and Moth look for clues in the Hall of Artifacts, relic of the past and protrails. "It's weird I feel like he has something that is not not here."


"Are you talking about armor?" The changeling respond.


"Yes and he did not get strange stone." Sun finds the stone strange with a face.


"Hmm ..." The red camera approaches the object when suddenly its pokeardar rings. "Huh? My radar went off? There is no Pokémon nearby ..." Rotom says, but the stone goes to come to life and a pale purple smoke comes out.


"Spirit ... Tomb!" A wild Spiritomb appeared.


"Spiritomb the Forbidden Pokémon, dual type : ghost/dark and description :It was bound to a fissure in an odd keystone as punishment for misdeeds 500 years ago.”


"Thanks Rotom-Dex, now we know what kind of Pokémon it is.Litten I choose you!"


"Caterpie and Joltik, I choose you!"


Both trainers had engaged a fight against the spirit.


In the candy stand the superhero and the bat look for clues to solve this mystery of the museum. "Rockruff, we need your smell!"


A brown puppy pops out of Colt Mask's pokeball "Rockruff-Doooo!"


The dog sniffs the ground for clues.They look behind the sidewalk to find some delicious sweets.


"Zzz..Tasty sweets ... Zzz" Sleepy eat chocolate bar "Zzz ... do not you want? Zzz"


"They look good." In turn, he and his Rockruff begin to nibble the food. The three had already eaten half.


"It was delicious a chance we did not fall on the ghost if we would not have the opportunity to eat, would not we?" He says but he notices that both show an expression of fear.


"... is he behind me?" Sleepy and Rockruff nod in their faces. He turns and sees the knight behind him. "Run !!"


They run for the breakaway.During time in the room of the supervisors that a Smeargle had draw the protrail of all the visitors Today. Mooonlight, Scootaloo and Spectral are watching the drawings


The image showing ponies who visit, Oopart talking to his Pokemon, their morning school trip and Oopart regading the armor of Unkown Knight.


"With these drawings we found nothing."


"…" Gothic observes the one where Oopart speaks to his pokemon.


"Wait, look at the one where Oopart is looking at the armor." The pink purple unicorn thinks he has found something.


The three observe the owner's image is in front of the armor but in watching it a Shadow Ball attack is throwing and destroying the graphies. The three trainer turns around and sees three masks fluttering through the air.


"Mask" The three masks cry.


"Mimikyu, Oricorie, I'm calling you!" A fake Pikachu and a purple blue bird appeared. "Oricorie uses Revelation Dance! Mimikyu, Thunderbolt!"


The bird dancer performs a spiritual dance that appeals to the spirit of the afterlife.All the ghostly energy struck the objects and paralyzed them because of fear.Mimikyu took advantage to attack them with lightning powers to neutralize the 'enemy.


"The girls take the cap and run to the customer service desk. I take care of his three there." Scoots and Moon take the picture and leave the surveillance room.


"Ok, Yakmask to both of us." Gothic had guessed the identity of the enemy.


Never-ending Nightmare


Gothic launches his Z ability on the enemy and they are K.O.


The two girls run to the customer service office. In another corner of the Sunlight Conservatory and Moth are facing Spiritomb.


"Litten, Flamethrower!" The red cat burns him with his breath of fire inflicting heavy wounds.


"Surskit, I need you!" Caterpie uses Stink Shot! Surskit attacks with Soak! Joltik goes on the offensive with ElectroWeb! " The young changeling calls his little aquatic spider. The green caterpillar spits a sticky tissue that blocks his movements.


The little blue spider launches a wet jet of water that touches him and changes his type ghost to the water type. Joltik pulls a spider web that electro with power discharges and it causes him a lot of damage that makes him lose consciousness.


"Yeah we did it!" Both say.


"Bravo guys you managed to beat him and ... Moth your Caterpie evolves." The red apparatus congratulates them and see that the insect pony's caterpillar was evolving.


Caterpie has changed to Metapod. "Metapod,Cocoon Pokémon, type : bug and pokedex entry :





Its hard shell doesn’t crack a bit even if Pikipek pecks at it, but it will tip over, spilling out its insides.”


The changeling congratulates his Pokémon. The three head to the customer help room where they meet Scootaloo and Moonlight.


"Girls, where is Spectral Dark?"


"When we were in the surveillance room, masks attacked us and Spectral restrained them to allow us to escape." The purple pink girl abstract.


"And here is the only clue we managed to find." The orange pegase put the paint back to Sun.


"He sacrificed ... let's go help ...!?" He feels a shadow moving behind him.


??? : It is not necessary.


The shadow says.The Rookie cry out in fear. "Friends, it's me, Spectral!"


He unveiled in front of them. "And I also save Sleepy, Rockruff and Colt."


The pony bat and the superhero are showing. "Wait, how did you manage to join them?"


"It's simple: I defeated the Yakmask, I heard their voice that was not far so I ran to them and I asked Oricore to perform Teeter Dance and the ghost became confused.


In the distance the ghost dance a weird dance.


Back with the young people …


"Okay, it's under the influence of Teeter Dance, profit to trap him.It just lacks materials ..."


"Do you mean like this?" Colt Mask points the trap kit that is in the box of lost items was written: How trapped a fake ghost haunting a place.


"Funny coincidence." The golden foal says. They set up the mechanism that will allow them to catch their wits and while they make the knight coming back to regain consciousness.


He walks towards the other room. Unknown Knight a rope on the ground.


"... seriously ... that kind of comic book trap?" Cofar make the releases of their hiding. Unknown sends his sarcophagus creature uses his telekinesis powers to force the group out of their hiding.


"Oh no, he understood us intention." Rotom panic.


"How did the trap not work?" Moonlight look in the box and see a paper in the kit. "Attention of times the trap does not work if it is the case Escape !!"


"Rockruff uses Rock Throw!" Colt asks his puppy to throw stones at the sarcophagus. They are freed from the psychic hold of the Cofagrigus and they run.


"You will not escape!" Unknown chasing them. The Rookies are fleeing to the six-door corridor. They go back to the second door to the right.

Unkown and Cofagrigus go to the first door to the left. Sunlight and Moonlight come out of the first door on the left to go to the second door on the right. Sleepy and Cofagrigus comes out of the third on the right to go to the first on the left. Rockruff and the ghost knight sort of the second right for the third left.


Scoot, AB, Spectral, and Rotom-Dex come out of the front door to get the best. The twins, the little hero, the bat, the knight, and the sarcophagus continue to run across the six hallways.


"Guys, here."


Sun, Moon, Mask, Rock and Sleepy stop and follow the others towards the exit of the museum but the doors were still closed and the bad guys were coming towards their direction.


"I hold you! Cofagrigus goes on the assault with Shadow Claw!" The Cofagrigus of Unkown Knight attacks the group with its dark claws.


"Everyone, Dodge!"


They are lowered to avoid the attack and the dark claws destroy the windows of the doors. Thanks to the attack they are outside the conservatory and the bad ones too.


"Rockruff uses Dig!"


Knight walks towards them. "You're not escaping through the tunnel that the puppy digged? What a pity you will suffer my anger!"


"Cofagrigus uses Shadow --- !!" As we go forward, he falls into a hole on the ground. "What?"


"I asked my Rockruff to dig a tunnel to trap you and you fell into it."


"Not for a long time.Cofar pulls me out of there.


"Mimikyu, Wood Hammer! Oricore uses Revelation Dance!" Mimikyu prevents him by attacking him with his wooden tail and inflicts a lot of damage. The Sensu dancer bird performs a spiritual dance that invokes the force of the past and inflicts a lot of damage.


"Pikipek uses Gust!" The orange pegase sends his woodpecker to fight.The mini the bird puts O.k with a gust of wind.


"You will pay that!" The false Pikachu jumps into the hole and takes off his suit. Clutching the knight shrieks in fear and faints.


Mimi put on his costume and helps the others to bring out the ghost. After an hour he opens his eyes to see the police and Fluttershy are here.


"Congratulations, young trainer you manage to catch him but I wonder who he is?"


"Mr. policeman the ghost is not a real specter it is ..." Apple Bloom removes his helmet and under was Oopart.


All: Oopart ?!


"I do not understand why?" Fluttershy question.


"The answer is simple: Oopart did not want this place to be closed so he disguised himself as a ghost to frighten the builders and keep the conservatory but he should fix another problem." The red apparatus begins to explain.


"The money, because of the fact that he did not pick up a lot of money because of the dwindling number of customers every day he would have to find a solution." Apple Bloom continue the explanation of Rotom.


"He should find something to attract the ponies. After preventing the destruction, Oopart thought to promote with the legend of Unkown Knight.," Colt explains the rest.


"Zzz ... When he saw us in the museum he did everything to scare us to prevent us from guessing his true identity ... Zzz."


"My plan would have worked if it was garmins, this living pokedex and Rockruff was mingled with my business."


After this adventure the Rookies have solved their first mystery, Oopart to do community work, Fluttershy will see Twilight for the Ponyville Conservatory. After his twelve hours of work for the city goes to his job and see that he is not demolished.


Thanks to the intervention of Fluttershy, the history gallery was still open and he installed the new shopping center next door. Everyone had their happiness.


Meanwhile far away from Ponyville two big brothers and a big sister were showing their little brother how to capture a wild pokemon.


A wild Smeargle appeared, "White, this is your first opponent.


"Do not forget, Eevee know: Swift, Bite, Tackle and Quick Attack." The lemon yellow stall remind him.


"And your Z move is once a fight." The blue sea mare says.


"Understood, Eevee uses Swift!" The pale brown puppy is shooting stars at the enemy and will hurt him more.


The Smeargle sauvage utilise Sketch pour copier l'attaque Swift et l'utilise contre lui.


"Eevee, Quick Attack! Bite!" The White None's Eevee takes a big swing and bangs against the paint creator in the middle of the whip. He inflicts further damage on him and bites him.


Smeargle shows signs of fatigue. "White is exhausted! Throw your pokeball."


The Brown colt launches his ball on the painted creature and sucks inside.


3 shots ...


2 shots ...


1 shots ...


Bingo! The catch is a success.


"Thanks a lot, Flare, Aquax and Spark, thanks to help you I can start my Pokémon trainer course ..."

PreviousChapters Next