• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,316 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,316

PreviousChapters Next
Darkness Beast, Necrozma Part 2

Previously on Fluttershy's Pokémon School…






Lusamine intended to stop Necrozma from absorbing all of the Equestria light, she and Guzma enter the Ultra Hole to go into the dimension of Necrozma to fight it.




To help him, Sunlight, Rotom, Lillie and Toxic go to the temple. Thanks to the two priests, they manage to open a gate but Necrozma has arrived and tackles Solgaleo…




Necrozma had completely absorbed Solgaleo, began to mutate to become a combination of the two. The new being had the appearance of Solgaleo but with black pieces of Necrozma.





Necrozma has transformed into Dusk Mane Necrozma form .





It releases a dark aura through Equestria and gates open across the city.







One opened at Appleloosa during an apple festival, Guzzlord landed during a pie-eating contest. One opened in Cloudsdale, Celesteela and flies over the clouds. One opened in Manethan, during a fashion show, UB-Beauty profiles its beauty.





One to the Crystal Empire, Nilihego came out. The white jellyfish multiply and parasites each of the crystal ponies to make them aggressive will create panic.





A vortex opened in Canterlot, Stakataka appeared in front of the castle of Celestia and blocked the entrance.






In the village of Starlight Glimmer, Kartana emerges from the vortex and cuts everything in its path. One opened by means of the dragon.







"Hey, mosquito, do you think you are the strongest here?" Grable causes UB-Absorption.





“Kyaaaaa!” Buzzwole attacks them.





A vortex opened in the Changeling kingdom. Xurkitree causes a lot of electric shock.





And finally, Balcepheros to emerge from a portait to land in Ponyville in the middle of a spectral Trixie.





"What?" The Ultra Beast makes the magician a better show and Trixie is upset that a Pokémon is more gifted.





To return to the temple, the new form of Necrozma made him lost all his senses and reason.






“Lillie, Toxic protect Lusamine and Guzma!” Sun orders his friends.




“And what are you going to do? ”Sun replied to Lillie.




“Stop Necrozma and save Nebby! Pikachu I need you! ”




Sun calls his yellow mouse. Necrozma goes on the offensive and attacks with Sunsteel Strike.




The gray lion draws energy from the sun from its body to draw a ray of light on Pikachu.





“Chuuuu !!!” Pikachu shoots Necrozma. The attack dealt him enormous damage.




“Pikachu launches Thunderbolt!” the Sunlight Pikachu strikes the enemy with lightning but suffers only some damage.




The enemy once again launches Sunsteel Strike which knocks out Pikachu.




The enemy uses Morning Sun. This technique allows Dusk Mane Necrozma to heal himself on a sunny day.





“Pika returns! Charmeleon I choose you! ” Sunlight sends its red reptile. “Use Fire Spin!”




The enemy is trapped in a whirlwind of flame which inflicts damage little by little.




“Grrrrr!” He goes on the offensive with Psycho Cut.




Sharp telekinesis waves that destroy the whirlwind and launched on Charmeleon.




The enemy launched Sunsteel Strike on Charmeleon and suffered heavy damage.




“Char uses Flamethrower!” the red reptile blows its burning breath on Necrozma.




The enemy suffers from burns and their forces diminish due to their negative status.




“Nebby…” Lillie worries about Cosmog.




Despite his negative status, he heals himself a bit with the energy of the sun and suffers from his burn.





“Char uses Slash and Flamethrower!” The reptile slashed him with his claws and breathed his breath of fire at his opponent.





“Grrrrr!” Despite the fact that Necrozma heals with the energy of the sun's light beam, it does not have much strength.




"Sunlight, it's weakening, you right now beat it to deliver Nebby!" Toxic told him.




"Okay." Its Z bracelet shines a bright red light. This glow disturbs Necrozma and distracts him.




Sun performs several gestures that accumulate the energy of Firium Z on his Pokémon and the Chameleon of Sunlight is ready to use its full power.




Inferno Overdrive




Charmeleon concentrates all of its flames to create a gigantic ball of fire and launches it at its opponent.




The flaming ball struck the gray lion in black armor in full force and lost consciousness because of the sudden damage.




“Nebby!” The short white filly towards the unconscious gray lion.



“Lillie, wait!”




The white filly comes close to the gray lion when suddenly a huge vortex appears above the unconscious Pokémon, allowing it to escape into another dimension.




“Nebbbbbyyy!” in tears cause her friend has just disappeared in front of her.




"He disappeared…"




“It must be returned to Ultra Megapolis.”




"Don't worry Lillie, me and Toxic are going to release him. "He said.




The two prepare to show on the back of the Ultra Beast when suddenly a solar eclipse that lasted a few seconds and the sun reappears.




“A solar eclipse?”




“Necrozma has already started to drain the energy of Equestria, Sun we must go to my dimension to stop it.”




"Ok ... how are we in your dimension?"







"If Lunala was there, he would have opened a gate." Rotom tells them.





“Lunala, if you need the emissary of the moon, I can call him with the flute of the moon.”





"Wait, Moonshade, can you do that?"





"Of course." She blows a melody on the flute of the moon.





And a purple lunar bat appeared.





“Amazing, the emissary of the moon.”




"Now let's go to your world."




"Yes."




Sunlight grimaced on Lunala's back and jumped into the Ultra Hole.




The purple foal shows on Naganarel's back and follows him.





The vortex closes.





“Good luck, please save Nebby and Equestria.” Lillie prays for their success.





Meanwhile in Ponyville…






Hala was taking a leisurely stroll through the streets of Ponyville.





“Do, do, do, I walk quietly, as if I were an easy target for an enemy”





Suddenly, a humanoid creature with the appearance of a clown appears by a big jump.





“Here's an unexpected guest.” The stallion has the Hawaiian shirt saying because this is the first time he has seen this kind of Pokémon.





UB-Burst prepares to attack the Kahuna like suddenly a lightning bolt blasts Blacephalon.





"Tapu Koko, are you here being a goalkeeper or just fighting?"





Tapu Koko is fighting Ultra Beast codenamed Burst.





"If this appeared here, it means the other Kahuna and the guards faced a new threat ... I must warn the Manes 6 ..."

PreviousChapters Next