• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
A Charmander who went be strong

In Ponyville Mountain, a red lizard Pokémon will still challenge the Pokémon totem of this place for forty-nine times.


"Charmander!Char!"


The guardian arrives for the fight. "Salaa! Sal!"


The female salamander tries to convince Charmander to give up and leave but Char does not listen to him because the reason to come back, he wanted to prove to himself he can be strong.


The lizard went on the attack with Slash.Salazzle the dodge and counterattack with Venom Drench.She fired a dark purple ray on Charmander and hurt him.


"Charm .." It blows poison.Salazzle the attack with Flame Burst.The female salamander fires a powerful hot ball that inflicts more damage and exhausts it even more.


Almost breathless, Charmander returned to Fluttershy's home, which she had just finished her Poké recess lesson. The kids went home except for Sunlight and Rotom-Dex, both of them staying to help the teacher put the class away.


"Thank you very much for helping me Sun."


"Fluttershy, it's a pleasure to help you." He picks up the books from the desks. The red device places them on the cupboard when he sees injured Charmander.


"A wild Charmander approaches us."


"A Charmander?" She goes out of the classroom to see the orange lizard. "Char, are you still fighting against the Pokémon dominate the volcano?"


"Mander ..." he fainted because of the pain. The yellow pegase brings the wounded inside to heal him.


"Fluttershy, is Charmander yours?"


"No, I found him with injuries and marks of burning and poisoning. He was alone and without a trainer I understood that he was abandoned by him. I took great care of him but when I have my back turned it out of the window to face Salazzle several times. "


"Do you know who his former trainer was?" Rotom asks.


"I've never met so I'm waiting for his trainer to come back one day or find one who will become his friend." Fluttershy wishes Charmander good. "It's time to let the patient rest."

Flutter,Sun et Rotom sortent de la salle.Le lézard orange profite pour sortir de la pièce par la fenêtre et court vers le volcan pour affronter le Pokémon Totem du lieux.


"Charmander" He is determined to beat him. During this time, the shy teacher returns to the room with bandages and a meal for the patient, but she sees that Charmander is gone.


"Fluttershy, what is it?"


"Charmander, is still gone."


"He's still going to face the Salazzle." Rotom to guess his destination.


"It's too dangerous for him, quickly we have to find him before the start of the fight." They run to the mountain to rescue the orange lizard but he has already started the duel.


Salazzle is surrounded by the flame of life that strengthens her super defense and she attacks with Venom Drench. She draws a poisonous liquid on her opponent.


Luckily he dodges it and counter-attacks with Ember. He attacks with small flames that hurt him a little.


Salazzle uses Torment.Charmander can not relaunched Ember.It attacks Venom Drench.The black salamander shoots a toxic liquid on Charmander and poison him severely.


"Char…"


"Salazz! Salazzle!" She wants to finish with him.The black salamander attacks Flame Burst.


Salazzle totem launches a sphere burn on its opponent. The inflamed ball was going to burn it but by chance it is neutralized by lightning.


"Charnan?"


"Salazz?"


The two turn and see Sunlight with his Pikachu, Rotom-Dex and Fluttershy running towards them "Pikachu, Volt Tackle and Iron Tail!"


The yellow mouse surrounded himself with electricity and then smashed against the Pokémon Totem and hit him with his metallic tail.

"Charmander I'm here to help you. Pikachu uses Thunderbolt!" The electric mouse defeat the enemy with lightning power.


Fluttershy takes advantage to give first aid to the fire lizard.He observes Sunlight fight. "Rotom do you have any info on this Pokémon?"


"Salazzle, the Toxic Lizard Pokémon.Dual type : poison/fire and entry : It punishes Salandit that couldn’t bring it food with a fierce slap of its flame-spewing palm.”


"Thanks Rotom, Pikachu uses Volt Tackle!" The Sunlight Pikachu surrounds himself with electricity again and shatters against the volcano's totem. The technique inflicts a lot of damage on him and has become paralyzed.


"Salazzzzz" She's calling for reinforcement.


… .… ...


A Salamdit came to rescue Salazzle.It attacks with Scratch.Salamdit claws Pikachu with his claws.


The golden colt was sent Litten to help his Pikachu but it is Charmander who joins the fight and he hurts Salamdit with Scratch.


"Charmander do you want to help fight?" The fire reptile nods. "Excellent, Pikachu uses Thunderbolt! Charmander uses ..."


The red device shows the other Charmander on its screen. "Use Growl!"


The Fire Reptile grunts the attack of both enemies "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!"


He thunders both toxic salamander and inflicts a lot of damage to them.Salazzle and Salamdit are paralyzed.The two remained half of their strength.


"Char uses Scratch! Ember! Pika, Volt Rotom-Dex and Electro Ball!" The Charmander claws the small salamander and ignites it with small flames.


The mouse is surrounded by electricity and goes to Salam Dit, he is K.O.


Pikachu fired a lightning bolt at Salazzle to inflict more damage and she was half of her strength.


"Char, we will call on the power Z." The orange lizard accepts.The golden foal performs a series of movement to finish with a bully pose.All the dark energy is absorbed by Char and he will be ready to release his full power


Dark Hole Eclipse


He throws a dark ball to the sky that turns into a black hole that sucks the Pokémon Totem and explodes. It loses know because of the attack.


"Pika, Char, you're amazing, you managed to beat the volcano Totem Pokémon and you did a good job." Sunlight congratulates both.


Charmander is surprised to receive his first compliment and jumps on Sun with a smile. "I'm glad you managed to complete the race so I think you and Char are getting along well."


"Yes, we were able to create a link during the fight."


"Yes, friendship can fix everything ...."


??? : Friendship is not important in a fight is power.


The five turn their heads to see a yellow-orange colt and his mark was a seal of strength.


"Who are you?"


"I'm Charge Plus and I'm surprised to see that weak Charmander managed to defeat the Pokemon totem. He was really lucky." Charge says with a mocking tone.


"Char is not weak. If he managed to beat Salazzle it's because he's strong."


"Strong? Him? It surprises me, if you want, you can keep it and I propose a little game against me. Like that we will see his strong." He proposed.


"Char are you still able to fight?" Sunlight asks Charmander and he nods, "Dan this case let's go ..."


Sun get arrested by Salazzle who wanted to hand him the Firium Z. "Thank you Salazz."


Charge Plus sends Elekid into battle.


The match begins and Charge goes on the offensive with a powerful thunder attack. "Elekid, Thunder Shock!"


He throws electric shock on the orange lizard and inflicts a lot of damage. "Char, Growl!"


Charmander pushes a huge grunt that reduces Elekid's offensive strength. "Still Thundershock and paralyze it!"


The lightning child creature launches another electric shock that further injures and paralyzes it. "Excellent Elekid, you were a better choice of that shabby guy. Use Low Kick until he is out of breath."


The flash creature gives the Fire Lizard a lot of kicks. His stamina was beginning to diminish with each hit he received. "Char, hold on!"


He received other shots that further decreased his endurance and his flame on his tail began to grow.


"Sun, look at the flame on Charmander's tail to increase." Rotom points it out.


"His talent Blaze is activated." Fluttershy had recognized Charmander's talent.


"Blaze like Litten's ... Char uses your last strength to attack!" Despite his paralysis the orange lizard wants to continue the fight.His shine a red glow.


"Char! Charmander!" He blows a wind of fire that turns into a whirlwind and traps Elekid inside.

"He just learned Fire Spin." The pegasus shy to guess the ability.


"Sunlight, Elekid is trapped in the whirlwind of flame and thanks to Blaze the technique has strengthened."


"Cool, Char, do you have enough strength left to launch a Z attack?"


"Mander" The orange lizard is still able to move.


He makes a series of moves to finish with a pose that gives the impression that he will pull an arm. All the red energy is absorbed by his Pokémon who is ready to unleash his full potential.


Inferno Overdrive


Energy sparks are alike to create a huge fireball and he throws it on the enemy who is unable to protect himself. Elekid is taking a lot of damage and he is out of action.


Sunlight and Charmander to win. "Congratulations, we won!"


"I can not believe, I lost ..."


"Charge Plus, thePokémon are not just fighting machines they are our friend with whom we created a friendship that solves any problem."


"Friendship ..." the orange-yellow foal looks at his Elekid, "I think I understood .... and I'm sure Char and you are going to be best friends."


He leaves the mountain. "Charmander, do you want to join my team?"


The little pony pulls out his pokeball.Char agrees to join Sun's team and he enters the pokéball.


"Yeah, I made a new friend and got a Firium Z!" He takes a pose of victory. Today the young trainer to complete a new equestria tests and make a new comrade pokemon.


At the same time the Ponyville kahuna had completed his training with his three Pokémon. "Mankey, Makuhita and Crabrawler. Tomorrow we will face the three students of Fluttershy that we have passed the test of the Totem. We will give the maximum of our true power ... "

PreviousChapters Next