• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
lesson camouflage

Today the student got have a new lesson the catching wild Pokémon camouflage.


"Miss Fluttershy what your means by camouflage?" Rich Junior ask to his teacher.


"Good question Junior, the camouflage is a mechanism of wilds Pokémon use to make invisible and that make the trainer hard to find theirs." The foals understand what the camouflage is.


"And for the lesson were got in the place called Fake Forest, a mysterious place who nobody don’t want to go because it's mysterious and scary place." The yellow Pegasus explain the place where got.


The young’s trainer following his teacher to the place calling Fake Forest." Okay class remember the Pokémon are hidden in his environment and your need to have a good eye to find and I have with me 5 Oran Berry, 20 Sitru and 45 potion in my Saddler." The foals started to explore the place.


"Good luck everypony."


The CMC got to the gallery of strange tree and with a strange status. Spectral follow the path with a groups de pumpkin. Sunlight, Rotom-Dex, Volt Flash and Purple Flower got to the path of left. Moonlight, Draco and Blue Shogun got to the lake. Filthy Rich Junior go into a big cave. Sleepy sleeping next to a grey hair ball who be attached in the tiny tree.



"…" The purple foal who wear a hood said but Volt and Sun don't understand what he said.


The three trainer looking everywhere to find a wild creature but nothing. "Sun, Miss shy said their hidden and that make the catch hard." The yellow earth pony said after he touch a green objet who look like a mini bus toy.


The rectangular objet growl. "Charjabug!!!" The small rectangle monster use electricity to attack the three colts and them Dodge the charge of electricity.


"Volt, I don't think that a bus toy."


"No, really?" The yellow Earth pony said with sarcasm.


"You know that can be worse."


"By what?"


"He could have two other wild Pokémon that could attack us." Suddenly two more creatures appears a yellow mouse and a moving slime green, yellow, blue and pink.


The Red device scanning the three monster but him be knock up by the little yellow mouse. "Rotom!!"


"Okay guy were have not choice to fight." Purple and Volt nodded to say this both agree.


"Go, Shinx!!" A young Lion get out a Pokéball.


"Litten!!" a kitten Red and black get out.


"…" A small seahorse Brown appear.


The battle startled…


Meanwhile with Spectral and the gallery of pumpkins.


"Go, Litwick used Will-O-Wisp!!" The little candle created small blue fire who throw an each pumpkins. The pumpkins burning and one his moving.


"Pump-kaboooooo!!" The wild Pumpkaboo his now burned and he mad.


"Okay Litwick use Shadow ball!" The small candle throw an energy black ball in the creature pumpkin and hit him.


The wild Pumpkaboo his now very anger and use Leech seed!" He sent a seed into the ground who the vines trapping the Litwick of Spectral and draining him of energy.


"Litwick! Go Mimikyu! Let go help us friend." The Gothic white colt sent a fake Pikachu in the battle.


"Mimikyu use Wood hammer!" The disguise creature used him Wood tail to hitting the wild Pumpkaboo.


While the Mimikyu of Spectral fighting the candle continue to lose his energy because of the attack Leech seed and he lucky because the wild creature had burned status.


"Okay I need to finish quick with my Z move!" The white foal begin to effectuate the moving with him hoof and finish with a pose who look like he want scarecrow someone. All purple darkness energy get out on the ring and the Mimikyu is absorbing. He now ready to release the puissance Z.


Never-ending Nightmare!!



The blue sky turned darkness and the hand of overhead get out on the ground to catch the pumpkin. After him catching it's created an energy explosion. Because his attack the pumpkin creature lose some much energy.
The gothic foal throw a Great ball, the Blue ball hit him and sucking inside.



3



2



1



The capture is succeed.


“Now let go sees the other.” Spectral said before is leave.
Meanwhile in the cave…



Filthy Rich junior looking for wild Pokémon to catch but he fined a horde of Woobat who startle to attacked the young trainer. They use the move supersonic.



Rich junior dodged the attack of wave.” you think I'm defenseless because I have no Pokémon with me but you're wrong! Core!”


A green blob creature get out of the saddler of junior.” Boiiiing!!”


The body of the small green blob startle to glow a green light and the slime appear in the wall of the cave. Every slime


turn into green light and them be absorbing by the tiny blob who begin to transform.
He turn into a green and black hound. “Core, use dragon claw!!”



The green and black hound uses it claw to scratched the white fur bat and the half of the horde of Woobat who be fainted.
They remain 10.” Core use Dragon breath!”



The green and black hound blast his fire breath to hitting the 9 Woobat. Now is remain only one fur bat.



“Go, pokéball!” He throw an orange ball and the fur white bat sucking inside.


3



2


1

The caught is a success.” Great a new friend…but I need to hide to mother…” The Grayish amber foal think about his mother who want him got the same age of his big sister before to have a Pokémon. He leave the cave.



Were back with Sunlight, Volt and Toxic Flower with the three Pokémon.



“…” The small seahorse used Water Pulse to confuse the multicolor slime.


“Litten attack with flamethrower!!”


“Shinx use Wild Charge!”


The kitten breathe a fire in the yellow mouse. The little lion shrouds itself with electrify and smashed the battery bug larva. The wild Charjabug used his move X-Scissor to cutter the lion but he switch him place with a other Pokémon of Volt


“Joltik use Fury cutter!” The small yellow spider used his tiny claw to scratch the bug battery three time.


“Grimer? Grimer?” The multicolor slime is confuse and he don’t know who attack. He use Mud-slap in Pikachu.


“Pika!”


The fight turn in young trainer advantage and the three lose so much energy, they continue to fight.


“…” The Skrelp shooter a boiling hot water at the alolan Grimer and his burned state. Because his burned, he lose another energy.



The purple colt throw an orange pokéball at the alolan Grimer and succeed to catching.


“Good job Toxic now his my turn, Litten attack with Fire Fang!” the kitten used his fire fang to bite the wild Pikachu.” Finished with lick!”


The red kitten lick the yellow mouse with a tongue and it now paralyze. Sunlight sent an orange ball to catch the Pikachu.


Sun has managed to catch the wild Pikachu. ” Joltik use Bug bite and Signal Beam!!” the small spider bite the battery larva and Fire a peculiar ray who hit the foe.


The yellow earth pony throw a great ball to capture the Charjabug with succeed.



“We managed to capture the wild Pokémon and now let's wake up Rotom.” The three foal wake up the red device.


Now Sunlight, Toxic, Volt, Spectral and Rich.jr managed to get a new Pokémon and his remaining the cmc, Moonlight, Blue
Shogun and Draco Scale.



In the same time Fluttershy wonder what is student going. ”I wonder if everything is are fine?” She asks Angel.


The Bunnelby looks at the Pegasus and remains silent because it don’t care about what happing to the younger students of yellow mare.


“I take that for a yes.”
Meanwhile with Moon, Blue and Draco in the lake zone…


“Guy! I find a yellow scale.” The blue dark colt unicorn examine the scale. The other coming to seen the scale but the aquatic blue foal notice the white insect rising from the ground.” Nincada!”


“A new Pokémon, Go Froakie! Bubble!” the blue frog spray of countless bubbles to hit the white insect.


The white bug use Metal Claw to scratch the blue frog but he hit a substitute.” Froakie use Water Pulse!” the blue frog throwing an aquatic ball to hit the ground bug and he take some much damage.


The blue dark unicorn throw a Pokémon to catch the Nincada.” Gotcha.”


He got sees this two friend. ”So the scale your find is a Pokémon?”


The earth red ruby touched the scale and the objet begin to moving.” Jangmo-o!” A scaly Pokémon appear.


The small scale dragon used his tail to attack the red ruby foal.” Dragon Tail? Let go Axew!’’
A green bipedal dragon with two fang appear.” Axew use dragon rage!” the green small dragon shoot a violet fire ball to
hit the scaly Pokémon.


The wild Jangmo-o use again Dragon tail but he miss the Axew of Draco.” Dual Chop!”


The green bipedal dragon hitting it with brutal strikes. ”Jang…”


The wild Jangmo-o it now weak and he sent a pokéball to catch. With lucky is caught the scale dragon.


While the red ruby managed to catch the small scaly dragon in the same time the violet rose filly unicorn because friend with a bee fly calling Cutiefly.


“Cutiefly.”


The three foal accomplish to capture a wild Pokémon. With the remaining the cutie mark crusader…

“You find nothing yet?”


“No, the Pokémon are good hidden.” Apple Bloom say.


The white unicorn look the weird statute and the red flower. While she looking the red flower a tiny fairy creature appear next to the flower. “Flabébé?”


“Hi, I am Sweetie Belle what your name?”


“Flabébé.”


“Well flabébé you went be my friend?”


The wild fairy accept the friendship of the white filly they now friend. The yellow earth filly go next to his friend.” Sweetie Belle your become friend with a new Pokémon and what is statue?”


“That flabébé and the weird statue I don’t know.” She say and she touched the blue objet. The weird objet begin to move.



‘’Nosepass!’’ the Blue rock Head use Rock Throw to throw small rock in the two filly.
The two dodged the attack.



“Panpour attack with Water Gun!” the blue monkey blasted water with it mouth. He hit the blue head statute with effected.


Is scratched by sharp claws the blue head statute three time. The wild Nosepass used harden to raised up is defense.



“Panpour use water gun again!” the blue monkey shoot another blasted water to hit the wild Nosepass.

“Nose…pass…” The foe pokemon is weak and Apple Bloom threw a pokeball and capture the Nosepass.



She did it to catching the blue head monster when the both catch a pokemon Scootaloo meet a brown bird who can fly and he a two head.


“Doduo?”


“Oh no! No way have I become friend with a bird who can fly.” The orange Pegasus don’t want friend with a bird who can’t fly like her.


“Look Scootaloo Doduo want join your team.” Sweetie Belle say.


“No! Go away!” The two head bird continue to follow the orange filly.


“…you don’t want leave don’t you?” The dual head bird nod. ”Sigh…okay I have no choice.”
The orange young Pegasus throwing a red ball to catch the wild Doduo and she succeed to capture.


“Now let go to sees Miss Fluttershy.” The cutie mark crusader to the repeat point.


The young trainer did it to catching a pokemon and their got seen the teacher. The shy Pegasus her happy to see them student are fine.” So you did to find a pokemon?” Ask Fluttershy.


“Yes, miss Fluttershy.” The trainer said.


“Good job, now let got back in the class to your can present the new friend.” The group of pony return in the classroom.


“Now who went present him pokemon?”


“Me.” The yellow earth pony said and he got behind the class. ”Go Charjabug!” A green battery bug appear next to Volt Flash.


Rotom Dex begin to scanning the Charjabug of Volt Flash.


“Charjabug the Battery pokemon, Type: Bug/Electr and description: from the food it digests, it generates electricity, and it stores this energy in its electric sac.”


“Thank to meeting you pokemon Volt and who next?” The gothic colt appear next to the yellow mare.


“I am next. Pumpkaboo!” A pumpkin creature get out of the pokeball of Great ball and Rotom Dex started to give information in the Pumpkaboo of Spectral Sombre.


“Pumpkaboo the pumpkin pokemon, Type: Ghost/Grass description: The pumpkin body is inhabited by a spirit trapped in this world. As the Sun sets, it becomes restless and active.”


“Good job Spectral.” Said the shy mare. The white gothic colt return to his desk.
Next is Sunlight.” Them my new pokemon.” A yellow mouse appear.


“Pikachu.” The yellow mouse said with happy voice.


“Pikachu the mouse pokemon, type: Electr and info: This pokemon has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while Pikachu sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up.”


“Impress it’s rare to find a Pikachu in the forest everfree.”

The golden colt with red mane and his Pikachu return to him desk.

After the Sunlight is toxic Flower.”…”


“Grimer.” The Rotom scan the multicolor sludge.


“Grimer alolan form the sludge pokemon, type: poison/dark and description: It was born from sludge transformed by exposure to X-rays from the moon. When its internal load of germs decreases, it dies.”


“Wait the Grimer is not purple?” Asking Apple Bloom.


“Yes normally but the Grimer of Toxic his an alolan form that mean he change form in after county.” Fluttershy explain the changing form of pokemon form another county.


“…” the purple colt return in this place.


Next is Moonlight the twin sister of Sunlight. ”Go Cutiefly.” A bee fly get out.


“Cutiefly?”


“Cutiefly the bee fly pokemon, type: bug/ fairy and description: Myriads of Cutiefly flutter above the heads of people who have auras resembling those flowers.”


Next up is Blue shogun


“Nincada!” a white bug get out.


“Nincada the trainee pokemon, type: bug/Ground and information: Nincada lives underground.it uses its sharp claws to carve the roots of trees and absorb moisture and nutrients. This pokemon can’t withstand bright sunlight so avoids it.”


“Good, the upcoming?”


This time is the cutie mark crusader


“Nosepass.”


“Flabébé”


“Doduo.” The orange filly sigh. The red device examine the three creature of the cmc.


“Nosepass the compass pokemon, type: rock and detail: Nosepass had been said to be completely unmoving, with its magnetic nose pointed due north. However, close observation has revealed that the Pokémon actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year.”


“Flabébé the single bloom monster, type: fairy and description: the When it finds a flower it likes, it dwells on that flower its whole life long. It floats in the wind's embrace with an untroubled heart.”


“Doduo the twin bird, dual type normal and flying. Description: Doduo's two heads contain completely identical brains. A scientific study reported that on rare occasions, there will be examples of this Pokémon possessing different sets of brains.” Rotom-Dex finish to exam the three monster of the crusader.


“Zzz…I next miss Fluttershy…Zzz.” The bat foal come in the behind with a sleepy koala.


“Zzz Komala Zzz”


“Komala the Drowsing pokemon. Type: normal and description: The log it holds was given to it by its parents at birth. It has also been known to cling to the arm of friendly trainer.”


“I next miss Fluttershy.” The foal grayish amber said and go behind the classroom. ”Woobat!”
A white fur bat with a nose in form of heart appearing.” Woobat the bat pokemon with a dual type: psychic and flying. Information: The heart-shaped mark left on a body after a Woobat has been attached to it is said to bring good fortune.”


“Wait junior have you managed to catch a pokemon if you don’t have one?” Blue wonder ask junior did to catching one.


“Well…” He don’t went his friend knew core who be hiding in his saddler. ”I’ll be lucky…”
Alter the colt grayish amber he the turn of Draco Scale.


“Jangmo-o!” A young scale dragon get out of the pokemon of Draco.
The red device looking the scaly dragon with is camera. “Jangmo-o the scaly pokemon and type: dragon. Description: It expresses its feelings by smacking its scales. Metallic sounds echo through the tall mountains where Jangmo-o lives.”


“Good job my student you did it the first lesson, the lesson of tomorrow is…” Before she finish to explain the lesson to tomorrow a purple alicorn enters the classroom to speak with the yellow Pegasus.


“Hi twilight.”


“Hi flutter, I need to speak with you very quick.”


“Okay, class tomorrow you’re are free.” She go to talk with the princess of friendship.


The foals leave the classroom. ” So twilight what you went of talk?”


“He about an incident open in Lush jungle.”


“Lush jungle? Which is happening?”


“They a trainer who explore the jungle when suddenly a mysterious beast appeared and attacked him with a cutting arm and the mysterious beast cut the half of the tree of the jungles.” Twilight explain the incident.


“That weird I don’t think a pokemon can do that.” Fluttershy thinking about a creature who should be do that.


“And Celestia went all the captain of harmony go to Canterlot to meet her.”


The both mare going to the train station to meet the other captain of harmony and meanwhile the twins, volt, junior and cmc continued to talking.


“Guy I don’t know what, but I have a weird feely about tomorrow.” Sun said.


“What your said that?” Ask junior.


“I don’t very not but maybe…”


“Now you’re got an ability to predict the future?”


“…not very but that be great something can happing and were become the hero who save Equestria.”


“You had some much imagination brother.” The twin sister mention.


“…”


“I still don’t understand what toxic say but I think he maybe agree with me.”
The group talking about the future and in another place in an artificial island…


“Don’t worry Nebby I there to save you.” The white filly with big hat said to the blue purple Nebula creature trapping inside a black machine.


Her freedom the creature smoke and put him in her saddler. ”Now his time to leave.” She leave the piece but the alarm is unclenched.” Oh no!” She begin to running.


While the white filly with a big hat running, the president of his boss watching the girl running around the basement in the fake island with the camera of surveillance.


??? : …


The stallion wear a white outfit with green: ma’am I sent the employee to stopping him?


The white mare nodded.

Author's Note:

this time I don't translate the chapter I written and maybe I have error in the word

PreviousChapters Next