• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,317 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,317

PreviousChapters Next
Snow Joys the ice-type trainer

Arriving at the Ponyville train station, the young white unicorn has sapphire blue mane and she was accompanied by a Vulpix Alolan get off the vehicle. "Here we are at Ponyville Snowflake, now let's go get the school of the city."


Gladion continues on his way to the next city. She looks everywhere to find the school trainers of this city.


Meanwhile, the twins, Toxic, Lillie, Draco, Sweetie Belle, Spectral and Rotom were fighting over a cupcake and Nebby was eating four Candy Beans. Toxic was watching Cosmog to make sure he did not open another wormhole in the sky and another ultra-chimera came into this world.


Also Team Rocket disguise was attending to listen to their conversation. "I cannot believe we've had our first enemy since we started Fluttershy School, meet Lillie and Cosmog.” Sunlight says.


"Before, I thought I could protect Cosmog alone, but now I've met you I know that Nebby is safe with you.” She looks at Cosmog who is in his bag.


"It's as incredible as it has happened to you since yesterday, the Team Rocket, Team Skull and that mysterious beast who came out in a wore that Nebby released by fear. Sweetie Belle summarizes their day yesterday.


"Yeah, I already had a hard time believing you. But I know you're not lying. "


"The most incredible these Toxic Flower wanted to face him. The ruby red foal speaks of yesterday's clash of the foal with the mauve hood frown against the humanoid muscle-building insect.


Jessie, James and the Meowth's continue to listen to their conversation. "Nebby is able to open dimensional wormholes and strange creatures come out.” The pink purple unicorn speaks of the portal.


"..."


"And I had no data on him. Rotom failed to scan the mysterious beast.


"Returning to our secret base I feel like I'm watching ..." Spectral mentions. James, Jessie and the Meowth's turning their heads so that the Gothic recognizes them under their disguise.


The Rookie Trainer leave Sugarcube Corner to go to their base. "Have you heard that? A pokemon capable of opening dimensional portals. "


"You imagine that? With its one could create dimensional holes in Equestria travels that will allow us to move from one place to another and no pony will be able to stop us!” The black cat explains his plan.


"Giovanni is going to give us a big promotion for that.” Imaginary James is promoted to the top of Team Rocket's company.


"We add more mysterious ultra-beast that the brat are mentioned in their conversation. Then follow these snotty ones to catch 'Nebby' "They come out of the cupcake-shaped bakery.


Snow Joys, who was looking for something to show him the direction, sees the Rookie Trainer running towards the direction of the sun. "Maybe they know where Fluttershy’s school is? She questions her white fox.


"Vulpix?”


Snow and Snowflake will follow the apprentice trainer group. Arriving at their treehouse, Draco saw a white filly and her white fox would follow them. "Who are you?"


"My name is Snow Joys, the ice-type trainer and here is my partner Snowflake." She introduces herself.


The red camera takes a picture of Vulpix Alolan. "Vulpix alolan the fox pokemon, ice-type and description: They live together in a skulk, helping one another. Before eating their prey, they freeze it solid with their –58 degree Fahrenheit breath.”


"Hi, I'm Moonlight, here is my twin brother Sunlight and the Rotom is Rotom-Dex."


"..."


"He's Toxic Flower, and I'm Sweetie Belle."


"Filthy Rich junior."


"Draco Scale."


"Spectral Dark, how are you interested in joining our class?"


"Yes, I left Cold-Equestria to come here to learn more about pokemon and become an ice-type expert."


"He has another lesson tomorrow morning you could come."


"It will be great." Snow is happy to start classes.


Team Rocket watches them hidden in the bush to hear the right moment to trap them in their pokemon and the two cats build the trap to bring with them.


"I also have a Swinub and a Vanillite. She spells two more pokemon from her Friends Ball. A brown naughty creature and an ice cream cone appear.


Rotom scan the two pokemon of Snow Joys. “Swinub the pig pokemon, dual-type: ice/ground and description: Swinub roots for food by rubbing its snout against the ground. Its favorite food is a mushroom that grows under the cover of dead grass. This Pokémon occasionally roots out hot Springs.”


“Vanillite the fresh snow pokemon, type: ice and description: When the morning sun hit an icicle, it wished not to melt, and thus Vanillite was born. At night, it buries itself in snow to sleep.”


"What pokemon people do you have? She asks the Rookie trainer. They take out their pokemon from their pokeball.


"Litten and Pikachu!"


"Cutiefly and Smoochum! "


"Mimikyu, Sandygast, Pumpkaboo and Litwick! "


"Jangmo-O and Axew! "


"Flabébé! Azurill and Cleffa! "


"..." An alolan grimer, Skrelp and Trubbish appeared.


"Woobat and Core. "


"Nebby. "


Snow Joys is impressed to see Pokémon she did not see in her hometown. The quarto found it lucky that the brat had pulled out their Pokémon and he could activate the trap.


"Now stolen operation can begin! The white cat was going to shoot with his Spider-Net, but Jessie's Mimikyu was freeing himself and going to Spectral Pikachu and Mimikyu.


"No choice, let's launch the speargun! White Meowth fires a large canvas of yarns that captures young pokemon except Litten, Pikachu, Mimikyu, Flocon, Core and Cutiefly.


" OH! No! " They shout.


"That he did that? Jessie, James and the Meowths pop out of their hiding place and they play their theme song.


(Team Rocket theme music playing in the background.)


"Enjoy your sunny day as it may disappear. The purple stallion replies with its phase.


"We are the darkness that will be engulfed ..."


"What are these strange ponies with zany clothes? Snow insults them on their clothes.


"Our garment is the emblem of Equestria's biggest crime organization. Respect adults. "


"I have respect for adults but not for criminals and give us back our pokemon.” Snow said.


"You plague, you'll see what kind of wood I'm hot. Mimikyu uses Wood Hammer!” The red mare orders the creature disguise but he ignores the order for attacking Pikachu and the other Mimikyu.


"Mi ... mi ...% ?? &? & * (* & MIMIKYU %% / "/ $ //%? &% !!!" He hit the yellow mouse with his wooden tail and attack the pokemon disguise.


"Core, transform yourself! The green blob absorbs green lights that are drawn towards him and his body begins to transmute into a black and green dog. The green and black dog claws the Meowth brother with his Dragon Claw attack.


"Go, Mareanie attack them with Pin Missile!" The starfish at the spine grazes the Rookie Trainer. The Litten of the golden foal blew a blast of fire to counter the missiles.


"Pikachu, Iron Tail! Litten Fire Fang! "The yellow mouse crushed the blue Star with its steel tail and the black red cat bites the fake Pikachu with its burning canine.


"Cutiefly Fairy Wind!" The yellow fly bee uses a fairy wind that caused a lot of damage to the Meowth Alolan that was weak against fairy type abilities.


" My brother! You will pay! Fury Swipes! "He claws the yellow fly bee with his cat's claw.


"Cutie ..."


"Core attack them with your special attack!"


"Gyaaa!" The ground shines a bright green glow that springs from the ground. He begins to crack and throw pieces of earth that will hit Jessie's Mimikyu, Mareanie and the Meowth's.


The other mimi who had on big continuous damage to attack his enemy. "Mimi - $% *% $!" He threw Shadow Claw.


"Mimikyu Thunderbolt!"


"You too Pikachu!" Both Pikachu's lightning with power electrics. Mareanie is on the verge of exhaustion after the attack.


"%" /%? & && * kyu !! "The fake Pikachu uses his last strength to launch his Shadow Claw attack on Equestria's darling.


"Wood Hammer must be in front!" Spectral will order his pikachu. He dodges the dark claws and knocks his opponent for the net, and by chance his clawed fingernails cut the rope that allowed the other Pokémon to return to their owner.


"They are released !!" Jessie and James panic.


"You will pay!"


"Vulpix!” She shows her Z ring.


"Not a Z move." Meowth white panic.


Snow Joys makes several moves with his paw and finishes with a pose the two hooves must have. All the cyan energy is sucked by the white fox, she is ready to release her full power.


Subzero Slammer.


The temperature drops quickly to become colder. White Vulpix blows an icy cold wind of zero temperature that freezes the four wicked in an ice prison.


"My turn" Spectral launches his. He makes a series of gestures to finish with a scarecrow pose. His pale purple pokemon is absorbed by his Mimikyu who is ready to release his true strength.


Never-ending Nightmare.


The blue sky darkened, dark hands rise from the dark corners to attack the four wicked. They gather to create a column of light that will explode and they are projected into the sky.


"The Rocket Team is ..." They are caught by the Bewear who takes them in the air thanks to a giant baseball glove that has entangled the Ponyville baseball player.


"Team Rocket gets kidnapped by Bewear a second time ..." They say in hailstones of cold because of the ice prison.


"Wow you are strong. Snow compliments the Rookie Trainer.


"Thanks, you know, can you join our club?"


"It will be great." She accepts the offer. The young white unicorn to succeed has made new friends in this city. At the same time a pink earth filly with a tiara on her head and her five friends had witnessed the young group's fight against the criminals.


"Mrs. Diamond Tiara, your little brother apparently has two pokemon with him." Poison Ivy says.


"I wonder why he's hanging out with second class ponies?" DT prefers his little brother to follow the same courses with her and not with those ponies who are from high society.


"It does not matter! They are weak and we are strong. "Bulk Bull says the ground red tomato foal.


"And thanks to Diamond's mother, we will become professionals quickly." Silver Spoon mention.


"I have an idea, why not confront them?" Red sunrise offers are idea to the remnants of the band.


"Yeah good idea, when I saw the chicken, I'm going to charge her for the Wonderbolt story and avenge my big sister." Lightning Spark had a craving for Revenge against Scootaloo, she thinks she's the little sister of Rainbow Dash.


« So it's decided, the Dark Diamond will face the Rookie Trainer tomorrow. When they are in full force and I will take the opportunity to give Junior Groundium Z that father wanted to give him. "


"So it's decided, the Dark Diamond will face the Rookie Trainer tomorrow. When they are in full force and I will take the opportunity to give Junior Groundium Z that father wanted to give him."

PreviousChapters Next