• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,316 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,316

PreviousChapters Next
Tapu Koko challenge

The Dean of Ponyville had come to see Fluttershy to talk about the Equestria events, that is to say fight totem Pokémon in every corner of the country.To start that of the Verdant cave but the yellow pegase to fear that it turns out badly.


During their conversation Tapu Koko enters the house of Hala to take him an Electrium Z in his workshop that allows him to make bracelets for young trainers.After taking the object the everfree guard flies to the cabin in the Rookie Trainer tree.


Arrived, he hides to watch the young trainers face Team Skull, the pirates we managed to steal the Z ring of Sunlight.


The twins, Snow Joys, Rotom-Dex, Scootaloo and Draco protected Lillie and Nebby. "Last chance the brat, give us the Inter-dimensional project or you're going to suffer."


They refuse. "Strip idiot, Salambit flamethrower!"


"Fomantis uses Razor Leaf!" the second stallion orders his creature ants plant to attack.


"Zubat, Air Slash!" the girl says of the band skull.


The three attacks hit Litten and Pikachu. "Litten, Pikachu!"


The three attackers created a smoke screen, the twins, Rotom, Lillie, Draco, Snow and Scootaloo can not see anything. "Now give the dimensional subject ..."


The smoke evaporates and reveals a giant yellow head of a chicken.


"What is that?" Scott and Draco are surprised to see creature people.


"I do not know what magic trick you used but it's not going to save you!" The leader says.The Pokémon team skull takes on the head of chicken.


The unknown beast takes action, it changes the environment into a combat zone for electric types.It uses Brave Bird to attack them.Tapu Koko is surrounded by a burning light that gives it the shape of a rapacious bird.


It is flying at full speed on them, the impact throws them away. "Did not think we were done with us!" The three naughty screams and he drops the golden foal bracelet and Tapu catches it.


"Thank you mysterious creature ..." Sun thanks the Pokémon but he backs ten meters away from him.


"Hey!" He moves towards him but the Ponyville goalkeeper moves back ten meters.


"Weird it goes back like that as if it wants to be tested." Lillie found suspending the behavior of the chicken-headed beast.


"Are you going to give me back my Z ring?" Sun insists on recovering him, but Tapu Koko flies off to Cheerilee School.


"Hey, come back!" The golden foal chases him.


Rotom-Dex, Snow, Scootaloo, Moonlight, Lille and Draco follow up.Young people running for hours until the plum mare's school course and Tapu Koko was waiting for them.


"I ... that..mind ..." the young trainer tries to catch his breath and the others too.


"Tapu Koko!" The head opens to reveal a humanoid whose hands were there half of the chicken's head.


"What is that?" Snow Joys get questions.


"I'm going to analyze it with my scanner ... it's about Tapu Koko,the Land Spirit Pokémon, dual type : electric/fairy and pokedex entry :Although it’s called a guardian deity, if a person or Pokémon puts it in a bad mood, it will become a malevolent deity and attack.”


"The Everfree and Ponyville Warden? Why He's Here?" Draco is surprised to meet him for the first time.


"As Rotom said it does not appear when a trainer to pique his curiosity and my brother ..." Moon said.


Tapu give back the object to Sunlight and signal to challenge him. "Thank you ... you want to face it?" He questions the guardian of the forest and the city, he nodded to say yes.


"I never say no to a challenge, go Litten ..." The young trainer was going to choose his Litten but Tapu Koko beckoned him to pick his Pikachu.


"Sun I think he wants to make an electric versus electric match." His twin sister says so.


"My electric type? In this case go, Pikachu!" Are Pikachu pops out of Sunlight's pokeball.


The battle begins and the guard activates his Electric Surge ability. The match's air has become a power field and the electric type abilities are strengthening. The protector goes on the attack with Electro Ball.


He throws an electric sphere on the yellow mouse. "Pika dodge!"


Pikachu dodges the attack. "Now use Electro Ball too!"


He also fires the same electric ball at the city goalkeeper but his has no effect on him.


"If he was not the same type of Pikachu his attack will be more effective on him but he is also fairy type means that steel could inflict more damage.Pikachu, Iron Tail!"


He hits him with his steel tail but Tapu Koko blocks the attack with his hand. "He is strong, to be able to beat him I have to throw him my Z move ..."


The trainer sees who has a new crystal on his Z accessories. "A new crystal? It's you who put it?" He asks Tapu Koko.


Everfree forest protector nods, "Okay, Pikachu we will use our new crystal!"


“Pika!”


Sunlight makes a series of moves to finish with an S pose with his hooves. All yellow energy is absorbed by his Pokémon who is ready to release his full power Z.


Gigavolt Havoc


Pika swings a powerful electric lightning on the protector and touches him hard. SUN and the others wonder if Tapu Koko was really touching by the technique Z But he had not received any damage because his chicken head protect it.


"Tapu Koko!" He watches the golden foal and leaves.


"Wow, brother, I can not believe Tapu's defying you." The young purple pink unicorn is amazed by the match of her twin brother.


"Yes, thanks to Duel I faced a being power and I got a new Z crystal." He looks at his Electrium Z.


At the same time Hala and Fluttershy continue their conversation on the equestria trials. "Mr. Hala, I do not think they are yet ready to pass the tests." Flutter fear that the test will go wrong.


"Fluttershy, my dear child, do not forget that you, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity were only fillies when you passed the challenge and you five had succeeded, so during the challenge I will be there to help you in case of danger. " Hala reminds Fluttershy that she and her friends were the same age of these students.


"Ok, they will meet the Totem Pokémon of the Verdant Cave." Pegasus yellow accepts.


"Excellent, see you there." The brown pony says before leaving.

The shy pegasus waited for her student to arrive in the classroom "Class today I'm going to talk about the challenges of equestria ..."

PreviousChapters Next