• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,316 Views, 25 Comments

Pokemon School Of Fluttershy - Yuum



Fluttershy that he loves pokemon very much and knows a lot about them. She will open her first on them. She will teach the basics to the foals who dream of becoming trainer or pokemon breeder

  • ...
 25
 1,316

PreviousChapters Next
Sword of justice part 1

In a corner of the everfree forest the youths were in an area that seemed to them unfamiliar. "Wow I did not know this place." Lillie is surprised to find a cold corner.


"I think it's cold" Volt mention.


"...." the foal dressed in mauve that pointed a cave made of ice.


"Wait, how does a cave make ice so it does not melt because of this heat?"


"I think it's because the sun's rays do not get here," Shogun said


"Hey, do you want to visit it?" Sunlight offers to visit this unknown place.


"I do not know ..." Rich junior hesitated.


"Let's go there, maybe we'll meet new pokémons.


"I do not think your fluttershy teacher would like ..." The Rotom Dex turns to the younger ones and notices that they were already going back into the ice cave .. "Hey wait for me !!"


While they were entering the ice cavern, an event was taking place in the depths. Three pokémons had a horn and a little blue horse was running to go to the last section which was filled with stalactite. {My master is still far? asks the little horse.


{We'll be arriving soon and your trial to get the holy blade will start or you'll die like the other Keldeo's before you} Cobalion says.


{Wait, what did you say?} Keldeo did not understand the last sentence.


{....Nothing}


{Here we are} Virizion says.


They had arrived in a white area filled with snow and was standing in front of an ice-made dragon that was there. (Is it Kyurem?)


The three of them were doing yes with their heads. {Well now it's time for your fight.if you succeed you'll get the holy blade or if you do not, you die} Terrakion says before Keldeo starts the challenge.


{Yeah, if I'm not dying .... Wait for what?} panicking the little horse because of the first words in the Cobaltium phase.


[I said nothing concentrate on your fight "Terrakion says.


Keldeo stood in front of Kyurem the ice dragon.Cobaltium, Viridium and Terrakium went to their place to observe the confrontation.


Meanwhile twins, Rich Jr, Lillie, Volt, Blue, Snow, Toxic and Scootaloo explore the snow cave "It's dark"


"I have an idea, Chinchou lightning us!" says Volt flash one takes out his bright fish to light up the dark cave.


"......" Toxic shares his opinion.


"Said the friends, are you sure it's a good idea to visit this strange place?" Snow found this place not pleasant to explore.


Sure, it's already visiting the unknown places it's the role of the trainers and we may be discovering a new Pokémon. "Moonlight says.


They continue their journey.


In the depths Kyurem was advancing towards the blue horse for the fight. {A new Keldeo? You must be 50,000 or more, I stopped counting you after you eliminated all one after the others.}


{What?!! Did you kill the Keldeo that preceded me?


{Yes, you can even ask your teachers.} Keldeo looks at his three mentors who are reluctant to meet his eyes.


{And I prepared a surprise for you.DNA White!} Red flames popped out of his tail to consume him and Kyurem changed appearance.


{It has changed!?!} The four are surprised.


{Yes, now it's my turn to take a test ... a hirnanation test! Blizzard!} The white dragon with parts of Kyurem releases a powerful icicles wind that freezes the three masters.


{ Masters !!}


{your turn, Fusion Flare!} Kyurem White ignites and attacks the little blue pony by inflicting slight damage and burning it.


Keld burns and because of the blow that took it understood that the created wrist straps of type and which maintains of the fire. {You made a big mistake to take the fire Kyurem attribute. I am water and my capacities aquatic will have a lot of effect on you as an example: Hydro Pump!}


He fires a powerful jet of water on the white dragon and he touches it hard. {Here is a do, now I will release my masters ...]


But he heard Kyurem White's laughter coming out of the explosion of the attack. {Do you really think you've defeated me? You're wrong! Fusion Bolt!}


Kyurem Black throws a concentrated power of thunderbolt on Keldeo who takes a lot of damage.


The blue pony is breathing in pain because of this attack {Fusion Bolt!}


The ice-black dragon launches another sphere made of cold on Keldeo.Despite the wounds that he received he launched his Liquidation attack.


He fires a powerful jet of water on the thunderbolt but both attack neutralize each other and create a thick fog. With the little strength he has he tries to escape for help.


The fog evaporates and Kyu Black can finally see his enemy but he sees who is gone. {Do you want to play cat with mouse? Ok but when I go find you you will suffer.


He chases him.


A little further. The twins, Volt, Toxic, Junior, Scootaloo, Rotom-Dex, Lillie and Blue continue to visit mysterious places but suddenly they hear a noise coming in their direction.


"What was that?" Scootaloo wondered what that noise was.


"I do not know but it looks like it's getting closer." Moonlight says.


The noise is getting closer and closer to reveal themselves in front of them. "A Pokemon?"


{Flee ...} He spoke his words telepathically before fainting because of his wounds.


Rotom-Dex do you have any info on him? "Lillie asks the red camera if he has no information about this Pokémon that had just come across.


"I'm going to check the data.Keldeo the Colt Pokémon.Dual type : water/fight and description ;When it is resolute, its body fills with power and it becomes swiffer. Its jumps are then too fast to follow.”

"Toxic Flower do you have a berry or potions to heal?" Blue Shogun question the silent colt.


"…"


"I do not know if you said yes or no." Volt did not understand his

silent friend.


The muffled purple foal pulls out a sitrus berry from its bag to give it to Keldeo who recovers half of his strength.


"Wait, you do not ask why he said flee?" Snow says.


"He may have said that, for that!" Junior panic sees an unknown dragon rush towards them.


"RUN !!!!!"


The Rookies run as fast as they could but Kyurem Black surrounds himself with electricity and chasing them.


{He's behind us!} The blue colt seen he was getting closer and closer to them.


"Woobat, I choose you! Uses Supersonic!" Junior sends his white bat to battle. He shouts a powerful trident scream that makes Kyurem temporarily confused.


He accelerates to get to the exit.Kyurem who is confused retrieves his senses. {Grrrr, you managed to escape me but I will end up finding you!}


The Ice Dragon is enraged.He is heading for the exit. {Half portions and Keldeo, I know you are not going far enough. Wait until I arrive to settle your account!}


"Oh no, he's coming." Scoot panic


"Quickly hide us." Sunlight offers.


They are hiding in a huge bush. Kyu is outside his cave and looks around to see the garmins and Keldeo.


{... They must be already far away? No matter what I have left my ultimate project to turn Equestria into a realm of ice and the first city will be my first victim.}


Kyurem regain its original shape and leaves for the city that is close to him.Here were hidden the young trainers and their new friend understood his plan.They come out of their hiding.


"There project frozen Equestria?"


"Yes, he'll start with Ponyville." Moon think of the ponies who are in danger.


"We must warn the citizens of Ponyville."


"… "


"But we risk to cross it again." Snow did not want to see this monster again.


"Yes, Rotom do you have information about this Pokémon?"


"Wait, he has three descriptions on him." rotom sees in his data.


"Three description?"


{I think it's because of its many forms.}


"Kyurem the Boundary Pokémon.Dual type : dragon/ice and pokedex entry :It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.”


"Kyurem White the Boundary Pokémon.Dual type : dragon/ice and description :This legendary ice Pokémon waits for a hero to fill in the missing parts of its body with truth or ideals.”


"Kyurem Black,Boundary pokemon.Dual type : dragon/ice and description :generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.”


"Excellent, thanks to his information we can create a plan to beat him and it will take the rest of the band to be with us."


"In this case, let's go to town to gather at the cabin, then create a plan and help the captains harmony and keldeo to defeat him"


"Yeah!"


He runs to their cabin.Keldeo is surprised to have met young trainers who do not run away and they prefer to challenge Kyurem to save their city.He join them.


At the same time the ice dragon arrived in the middle of the city near the fountain. {Ponies prepared to live an eternal winter!}


{Glaciation!!} He blows an extremely cold wind that transforms everything into ice, including the castle of Princess Twilight and the mare 6 they were meeting are frozen.


{Ah ah ah ah!}


At their house in the tree the trainers saw that their headquarters was cool and trapped in the ice.


"Oh, Spectral, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Draco and Sleepy are trapped in this ice cream." Lillie fears the worst for her friends.


Nebby? "Cosmog comfort the girl.


"Thanks Nebby."


Even though everything seemed to be lost Sunlight still had hope. "Guys we must not give up, thought of our friends, parents and our teacher Fluttershy. They would have gone on fighting and it's up to us to defeat him. So who is with me to beat him? " Sun to make a motivational speech.


"I follow you." The pink purple filly wants to help her twin brother.


"US too." Scoot, Blue, Volt, Snow, Lillie, Junior and Rotom-Dex say.


"…"


"I take that for a yes."


{Me too} Keldeo wants to help them save their city.


??? : Me too I will help you.


They turn to see a foal who was wearing a clever similar to Mare Do Well version colt.

"Who are you?"


??? : I am ….


To be continued….

PreviousChapters Next