• Published 15th Jul 2017
  • 351 Views, 1 Comments

Doctor Whooves : Time and Space 1st Doctor - ColorfulAnimation



The 1st Doctor landed in Ponyville who he meets Berry Punch and he now travels with her on his TARDIS

  • ...
 1
 351

The New Pony

"H-hh-i??" Berry Punch reply nervously she stare at a fair grey colt, with white hair and a tux. She look at him and he stare at her it was making her uncontrollable. He then step out and fall in the ground dirt clouds appear and he was face palm to the dirt.

Berry gasp and saw the colt getting up and is seems to struggle. "He's old Berry!! Help him!" She though as she was walking to him she saw him getting up then falling when trying to lift a hoof.

"Need help?" she ask him, he look at her up and down, making Berry sweat a little. She handed him her hoof and he stare at it for a minute then accepting it at the end. He finally got up and shake a little.

"You can talk!!" he blurted, She put a ear down and stared to question him. "Wh--aatt-- do--you mean??" was all she said.

"You can talk!! A pony who can talk and is magenta!" he explain in a surprise voice. He then turn to the blue box and stare at it. Then he try to walk when he was loosing balance. Berry eyes grew ad then she grab his white curl tail before he hit the ground again.


"What are you trying to do sir?" Berry coaxed, He turn at Berry and "My notebook! I need it"


"Notebook??" Berry repeated. "Yes notebook! I need to write this down! Who ever you are I need to jot this down!"

"Well do you have a quill??" Berry asked him, The colt raise an eyebrow and then said "A quill you mean does pens that have a fluffy feather?"


"Yes, a quill everyone here at Ponyville uses one to write" she answer him and she smile the old colt look way confusing then he was before. Berry's smile turn to a nervous one, she look around and she began to sweat. The old colt look around and turn and began to speak "Where am I exactly??" he queried. Berry then went back to normal and shake her head, "Oh you're in Ponyville sir" she smile.


The old colt raise an eyebrow "Ponyville??" he coaxed, Berry Punch was nervous as wreck!! " Who is this colt is he from a different town??"


"I could show you around if you want" Berry added, The colt then smile and nod his head "Yes, yes a tour. These may help me know this strange town" He beamed then he began walking North.


"Come a long now pony" He said as he began walking and shaking looking like he is stumbling. Berry then had a worry face grinding her teeth he then gain balance again.


"I have a name!!" she blurted, the old colt turn and saw her expression. "Then what is your name?? Ohh! Can I call you Tipsy??"


"Tipsy!!!!" Berry gasped, "Yes I can tell by your tattoo??? That is something berry and from where i'm from they usually make wine" he inform her. Berry just blink and stare at the old man. "My name is Berry Punch" she inform's her.


"Berry Punch" he repeated, "Strange name for a pony" he was puzzled then he clear his throth and was walking, "Wait!" Berry stop him and the old grayish colt turn. "You haven't said your name" she remind him.


"The Doctor. My name is The Doctor, The original" he smile.


As they where walking at Ponyville there was a lot of ponies smiling at Berry and The Doctor. Confused he decide to smile back, Berry couldn't help but laugh a little. She knew that this is going to be a lllllooooonnnnnggg day.


Author's Note:

3rd chapter make sure you follow my deviant art :) photo for every chapter

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment