• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 426 Views, 11 Comments

You're the Jewel of My Life - HectorCabz



A Genderbend RariJack FanFic. Rarity is having a romantic relationship to Applejack's male counterpart, called him, Applebrandy.

  • ...
8
 11
 426

Chapter 2: You remind me of someone.

Chapter 2: You remind me of someone

Next friday morning in Canterlot High, Applejack and Rarity walking in the hallway toward to their classes together, in which they are in the same class. They having some conversation and some humor about Rarity having a chat with Applebrandy last night.

"You're so sweet in there, when you guys having a chat last night”, Applejack teased.

"Oh darling, you make me blush and think of him”, Rarity managed to get laughed, and holding her hands for a while.

"'Ya know Rarity, you're so perfect for each other. You're so also very cute on your look, ehh", Applejack explained. "Don't worry Rarity, I will support you two guys when you two became together as lovers, though you're crushing on him in present”, she added.

"Oh really? Oh seriously, thanks dear”, she touches Applejack's left arm and felt blushed again. "But, I don't think that it would be easy. I must let him admit that he's also in love with me", she added and whispered.

Sunset Shimmer met Applejack and Rarity while walking, and waved her hands to them. "Good Morning, guys”, Sunset greeted them.

"Good morning too, Sunset”, both greeted to her.

"Hey Rarity, I'd just heard you that you have a new guy that you are crushing with”, Sunset said to Rarity with a cute expression.

"Whoa, really!", she astonished when Sunset Shimmer heard that she has a new crush.

She asked them to make this secret, "Can we make this secret? How did you know that I am crushing a new guy?"

While keeping the conversation secret, Sunset took out her smartphone, went to Rarity's MyStable profile, and showed to Rarity the status update says "Rarity and Applebrandy are now friends".

"Well, this was how it looked like when I saw and heard of you that you have probably a new crush”

"Ohhh, yeah. I get it”, Rarity said.

Sunset Shimmer keeps her phone at her bag. "And, I think that you will be perfect for each other, because I've checked both of your picture in your profiles. You're very perfect guys. You're so very cute too. I support you two guys”, she added.

When the bell rings, Sunset already went for her class. "We're gonna be late. See you later guys”.

"See you later too", they both said.

Applejack and Rarity went to their classes and had some more conversations. "This is gonna be ridiculous when I asked you this”, Applejack said.

"What is it dear? Ain't that irony coming for me hehe”, she managed to laugh a little bit.

"Do you have some of his pictures downloaded on your phone?", Applejack asked Rarity and she almost laughed. "Ahahahahahahaha, xD. Yes. Applejack”, Rarity laughed at instance.

They walked toward their classroom, and Applejack wrapped Rarity's back to make her stop laughing and blushing.

Come on, Rarity. Let's get into our class”


Meanwhile, in the farm barn, Applebrandy having a break in picking apples in the apple orchard. He's taking a look on the picture of Rarity at his phone, and he realizes that everytime he meet her, aside of crushing on her, blushing and feeling affectionate, Rarity reminds him of one of his acquaintances.

He thought to himeslf, "Well Rarity, I think you remind me of someone when I take a look a picture of you, but I don't have any idea who it is”. He would like to call Rarity, but he thinks that she has classes, so he is thought on messaging her later lunch time.


Big Macintosh approaches Applebrandy and had some talk. "Hey bro, what's up?", Big Mac said.

"I'm fine", Applebrandy replied.

"I'd just heard that you're courting a girl you met yesterday”, Big Mac teased. "I was wondering why are you washing someone's dress yesterday”, he added.

"Now you already know why am I washing her clothes? It is because I'm showing hospitablility to her. When I saw Applejack's picture, together her friends, I'd just saw a girl right next to her, a girl has violet, and curly mane, I've got attracted on her appearance, because of her cuteness. And also, when I met her, I'm starting to have a crush on her, and most of all, I have a proposition to court her. And hoping that she likes me too.”, Applebrandy said.

"Well, she's Rarity, right?", Big Mac asked. "Well I know that girl. I usually met her in the school grounds in CHS. Do you have a picture of her?", he added.

"Why do you want me to show you her picture?", Applebrandy asked.

"Just, taking a look both of your pictures on how perfect for each other you are”, Big Mac replied.

"Sure, ehh”, he handed his phone to Big Mac and take a look at the picture of Rarity.

"Whoa, she's so pretty. And.... You're too perfect for each other”. He compared Rarity's picture to Applebrandy's appearance. "Whoa man, I would really support you two when you become together, so passionately”, he handed over Applebrandy's phone back to him. "I promise you bro, you're so perferct for each other”

"Thanks, man”, he smiles and blushes out.

"Ooohh, you like her, ehh. You love Rarity ehh”, Big Mac teases out.

"Oh, come on, man, don't be ridiculous”.

They walked out in the living room and going back to work.

"Let's get back to work, man. Granny Smith might be looking for us over there”

"You're in love with Rarity, you're in love with Rarity”, Big Mac sings out.

"Shut up, man! Stop teasing me”, Applebrandy gets annoyed.

"Oh, sorry bro”


Later at luchtime in Canterlot High, Applejack, Rarity and their friends planning for their hangout for tomorrow. They will be watching movies, having relaxiation in Sugarcube Corner, and going to a carnival.

"Sunset Shimmer, can my crush join us?", Rarity asked.

"Yes you can Rarity. So that we could see how you doing as future lovebirds”, Sunset answered and teases out Rarity.

"That will be okay, Rarity. Because if we have him on our hangout by tomorrow, and you always be with him at all times, you'll be having a good time on hanging with us”, Applejack answered.

Rarity continued to have an affectionate feeling on Applebrandy, "Really, Applejack?", she asked.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had a rumor about on Rarity's crush.

"She's definitely denying that she's not crushing on that guy, but it's obvious on her reaction”, Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh yeah Rainbow. If her crush has been mentioned to her, she'll blush out”, Fluttershy replied.

"Well, I'd just want to see Rarity's crush on our hangout tomorrow. I CAAAAN'T wait to see him!", Pinkie exclaimed.

"Relax, Pinkie. Don't get hyped on the other one who'll join us for our hangout. And that's Rarity's crush, not yours”, Rainbow Dash tried to get Pinkie relaxed.

Rarity's smartphone vibrated and recieved one message from Applebrandy while having conversation with Applejack.

"Hey Rarity, you have a message”, Applejack said.

"Who's this?", Rarity asked herself. She was surprised, astonished then blushed out when she finds out that Applebrandy messaged her. "Ooohhh dear, it's him, he sent me a message”, she said.

"Answer him a reply if you would like to”, Applejack suggested.

The text message says, "Hey, Rarity. Would you like me to pick you up later afternoon?". Rarity thinks on what message would she reply to him. While thinking, she usually blushes out.

After a few seconds, she made out her mind on what would she reply. She replied, "Oh, dear. You just texted me, haha. Ugh... Lemme decide whether I would like you to pick me up. Okay?".

"Did you sent him a reply, Rarity?", Applejack teased and Rarity blushes out.

"Oh, Applejack, I sent him a reply!" While blushing, Rarity managed to touch her Applejack's shoulders, then she closed her hands and put his hands in cheeks. "This is definitely my first time to chat him through text message”, she added.

"Go ahead, Rarity. Let's push it through. Let's just hope that you'll be together soon”, Applejack said.

Applebrandy replied again to Rarity. "Oh, he replied again. What does he say?", she astonished.

"Uhhmm... Okay, Rarity. Send me a message when you make up your mind “.

She replied, "Okay, darling. :D”.


Meanwhile, at the apple orchard where Applebrandy's picking up some apples and texting Rarity, when he recieved her message, his heart was about to start to beat and he blushes a little bit.

He thought to himself,"Wow, Rarity is so sweet. It looks like that I would like to confess with her, but I can't. I must know and let her something that she yould confess with me. I don't have any idea, unless she's thinking what I'm thinking”


Back to Applejack and Rarity, they had some more conversations. "Oh, Applejack. I wish that we had talked some more”, she lie her head down in the table, and raised her head immediately and faced to Applejack.

"Well, it's up to you if you would like to stop by in the farm barn again to see him”, Applejack said.

"Last night, Applejack, before I was about to go to sleep, I was thinking of him, and I wished that he's right here by my side on my sleep, because when I met him, I realized that he is so kind and respectful. Unlike some boys in here, they're so moody”, Rarity said to her.

"Well, it's the first time you met Applebrandy, and you're already in love with him?", Applejack explained.

"I'm not in love in him yet, Applejack. Just crushing on him, appreciated, and atracted on his behavior. And most of all Applejack, we're just in mutual understanding”, Rarity replied.

"Well, if you opt to wait for him to fall in love with you, and confess something to you, show your kindness everytime you meet him. Show also you being generous to him, Rarity. What if you let him having a sleep over in your house?", Applejack suggested her.

"Sleep over in my house.... That's great Applejack! I might invite him to sleep over in my house!", Rarity exclaimed.

"Chill out, Rarity", Applejack asked her to calm down

"Well, wait a second. Since he wants to pick me up... also I'll invite him to have a sleep over at my house... I'll must tell him. I'll must tell him to pick me up. So that he could go straight to my house when he drived me home.”, she said. She immediately sent him a message and told him to pick her up.

"Oh, hey AJ. I finally made up my mind. I'd like you to pick me up. Uhhh... also, do you want to have a sleep-over in my house tonight?".

She waited for his reply at the moment.

"Hahahahaha xD. Oh, Rarity, now we're talking. Anyways, I'd love to, hehe. You can let me have a sleepover in your house if you would like to, so that we could talk even more. I'll just ask permission to Granny Smith”, he replied.


Applebrandy asked permission to Granny Smith if he is allowed to sleep-over in Rarity's house.

"Hey Granny, can I have a sleep over at my friend's house?".

"Yes of course, make sure that you call me when you get in there, and you have to be sure that you'll be save”, Granny Smith replied.

"Thanks, Granny”


Later afternoon, he recieved a text message from Rarity, saying that it is their almost dismissal time. She coverted on texting Applebrandy during their last period.

"Hey darling, it's almost dismissal time, what if you pick pe up ASAP? I'll meet you outside the campus. ;D".

He immediately dressed up nice so that Rarity would like him on his look. He wears jeans with the shirt inside in it. He also packed his things up, his attire in sleeping, clothes, some snacks, and more.

When he already get in CHS, Rarity easily found Applebrandy's pick-up truck.

"Hey, Applejack, there he is!". They had delighten when they met him.

"Hey, Rarity, Applejack, over here”, he said to them with a great greeting.

When Rarity sees his appearance while approaching his pick-up truck. "Oh darling, you're so handsome today... And I like your smile too”, she attracted on his look.

"Ahehehehe, thank's Rare. You're so cute when you're laughing and smiling at me too”, he chuckled. He get off in his pick-up truck, to have a clear conversation with her.

"Hey dear, you think I'm cute when you see me laughing? You're so sweet. I like to be described as cute”, she added passionately.

Applejack interrupted them. "Alright everone, I'd just want to tell you guys, that you are so perfect for each other” She wrapped her left arm to Rarity's back and she wrapped her right arm to Applebrandy's back. "You know, you're two guys so sweet, everytime I see you talking. Also, you look so cute”, then she took her both arms off their back shoulders.

"Oh, Applejack, you're giving me an affectionate feeling to him, beacuse you make our partnership so delicate, hehe”, Rarity said passionately.

"Well, Rarity, before you go, I'd just want to tell you something. Be nice to your partner, show your kindness to him. Show that you'll be generous to him, though you already appreciated his manner”, Applejack said to her, while Rarity smiles at her.

"Okay Applejack, I understand. This can be an agreement to us as friends”, Rarity replies to her.

"Okay, have fun you two!", Applejack says with excitement. "Well, I really have to go now. Bye, guys", she added.

"Bye, Applejack”, Rarity replied. She just staring on Applejack walking away.

Applebrandy called her, "Hey, Rarity, hop in”

Rarity felt so excited to be with Applebrandy on his sleep-over on her house when she's approaching the passenger's seat of his car. "Ooohh, this gonna be great."

She then hopped in. "Hi, AJ. Nice to see you again”, because of her softhearted feeling on him, she wrapped his back with her left arm, she almost hugged him. While hugging him partially, he faces the windshield, instead on facing her, He then get blushed.

"Oh, Rarity, you're so sweet. I can feel it that you're becoming my new best friend, when you're hugging me?" Applebrandy said to her, passionately.

"Really, dear?", she asked.

"Yeah”, he replied

"Look, dear, there's something that I would like to confess to you something. But, I'm not yet ready to tell this to you”, Rarity wants to confess with Applebrandy that she is crushing on him, but she's a little bit shy.

"What is it, Rarity? Oooh, don't tell me that you're in love with me. We're just recently met.”, he teased her.

"No, I'm not dear, hehe!", she exclaims and feeled so affectionated. "Look, I'd just want to tell you.. that..”, she added and not yet ready to confess something, and thought to herself, "Oh dear, get me ready on this”.

"That what, Rare?", he's waiting for her answer.

"I'm just want to tell you... that I have a crush on you, darling. Yes it is, I admitted to you that I'm crushing on you”. She then confessed on him, and he touches his arms passionately.

When she said to him that she's crushing on him, Applebrandy's emerald eyes became sparkling.

"Rarity..”, he hestitated a little bit. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", he managed to touch her cheek when he found out that she is also crushing in him, though he has a crush on her.

She then touched his hand and put it down. "Maybe... Why?"

"Look, I'd just want to confess to you too that I am also having a crush on you, Rarity”, he then confesses on her too to get this over with.

"Ooooh... Really dear?", when Rarity heard it too, she managed to hold his hand, and get blushed again a little bit. "I can't believe that you have a crush on me too. Oh, thank goodness--".

"Relax, Rarity. Chill out. Shhhh, please quiet", he whispered out and asked to cut her off because she's really hyped.

"Look, let's get this over with. Can I give you a hug? Just want to experience on hugging someone.", he asked her passionately.

"Ooooh, I'd love too dear”, then they hugged, and Rarity hugs him so tightly. "Oh, dear. This was my first time on hugging a guy that I'm crushing with. I can't believe that we have been thinking the same thing on each other”. She continues to hug him tightly, because of her affectionate feeling.

"Easy, Rare, you're hugging me so tightly", they stopped hugging and Rarity managed to hold his shoulders and Applebrandy managed to hold her back. "But remember, we're just friends right?", he added.

"Do you still remember the directions where I live?", she asked him.

"Absolutely", he replied.

While driving her back home, they had some conversations.

"So Rarity, how's your class today? Can you tell me some?", Applebrandy said.

"Oh dear, so nice. I've been doing a lot of recitations on class”, Rarity, replied. "Also, Applejack and I had conversations about our
studies, about the topics that we had, though we're in the same class. And also, we had been talked about our chat last night. Isn't that nice, dear?", she added and explained.

He laughed and thought to himself "I told you, man”, "Nice one, Rare. I'm proud of you. And you thought to yourselves to talk about our chat last night? Nice one.”

When they got home, Rarity managed to intoduce him to her parents and her family.

"Alright dear, I'll be introducing you to my parents. Bring all of your stuff and stand over the doorstep when I press the doorbell”.

He get his stuff and standed at the doorstep. She then pressed the doorbell. When her parents opened the door, they greeted a hello on her.

"Oh, Rarity, you're home. And we've been waiting you for dinner”, her mother greeted.

They also asked Rarity that who's that guy standing in their doorstep. "Rarity, who's that guy standing on our doorstep?", her parents asked her.

"Oh, ma. He's the cousin of me best friend on my class. He asked me if he would like to have a sleep over in our house”, she said to her mother.

"Applebrandy, please step in. Don't be shy”, she said to him.

He then stepped in.

"Who are you kiddo?", her father asked him.

"Uhh, sir... I'm Applebrandy. But you can call me AJ, in short”, he replied.

"Nice to meet you, AJ”

"How are you, kiddo?", her mother greeted him.

"Oh, I'm fine ma'am, and sir, hehe”, he replied.

"You must be her--", her mother added but hesitated.

"He's a friend of mine, ma. You know, he has a propostion on courting me. Since I met him, we had the same thing we've been thinking for each other. Then, we confessed that we had a crush on each other”, Rarity said to her parents.

"Oh, dear. It seems that you have a love interest on him, aren't you?", her mother said and her parents gone proud of her.

"Well, Rarity, focus more on your studies, even you have a love interest”, her father said.

"Yes, pa”, she replied to her father.

"So dear, you want to join us for dinner?", Rarity asked him.

"I'd like to, just accepting your offer.”, he replied her. "Well, Rarity. Thanks for allowing me to step in. I've been realized that how kind you are”, he added.

"Ahehehehe, don't be silly darling. You'll be also appreciate our dinner in here. We have steak and mashed potatoes, we have salmon, you love all of those, aren't you?"

After he had dinner with her family, finished their food already, he asked Rarity if she wash dishes.

"Hey, Rarity, do you wash dishes?"

"Well darling, I wash dishes sometimes. Do you want to help me out?", she said.

"Oh, I'd like to. So that you could work fewer than usual”

Her entire family, including Applebrandy, kept their dishes and they placed it in the sink. She gave him a tip on how does she wash dishes.

"Alright dear, before I begin wasing dishes, I wear an apron so that my dress will keep dry when I wash dishes. Go get another one for you”, she explained to him. "And, I assure that you already know how to wash dishes, though you're the one who wash dishes in Applejack's house after dinner”, she added.

"Right, Rare”. They just facing and smiling on each other before the begin washing dishes.

After they finished washing dishes, they went straight to Rarity's bedroom. Also, they had some more conversations though, and they're hanging over on her bed.

"Your room is so lovely”, he reacted on the appearance of her room.

"Thanks, dear. There are lots of my fashion designs displayed around”, she replied. "For your information, I'm also a fashion designer, just like I said last night in our chat.”, she added.

"I know Rarity. And I already heard that on Applejack before”, he said.

They also hold their smartphones as well.

"Let me ask you something, dear?", she wrapped his back with his arm and whispered at him.

"Since you added me on MyStable, did you also downloaded some of my pictures in your smartphone?" She startled to laugh, so does he.

Ahehehehe, yes Rare”, he answered.

"Oooohhhh, I knew it dear. I knew that you've also downloaded my pictures in here", she chuckled and blushed for a while.

"You know, I also downloaded your pictures into my smartphone”.

Rarity browsed for Applebrandy's cutest picture of him on the gallery her smart phone, and showed to him.

"Well, this is the cutest and most handsome picture of yours I've ever seen”, she said.

"Whoa, thanks Rarity”, she appreciated his picture.

"Well I bet that this is the cutest picture of yours”, he also browsed for her picture and showed to her.

"Whoa dear, that's my selfie over there. Do I look cute in there?"

"Yes, Rare”

"Ooohh, how sweet you really are? I love to be described as cute, ehh”, Rarity brought her face closer to Applebrandy's, and pressed his cheeks. "You're so adorable, ehh, you know?", she added.

"Oh, Rarity, that's enough”, he touch her hands too off his cheeks.

"Well, Rarity. There's something that I would like to tell you, regaring your pictures in here"

"What then, darling?"

"I think you remind me of someone everytime I see your selfie picture in my smartphone”

"Who is it, then?"

"I don't have any idea, Rare. But it is one of my acquaintances”

"Let's figure out, darling. Oh wait, would you like to tell you something about my relatives and my cousins? I've been telling this to Applejack before, while I haven't met you yet. And probably, you will find out who am I reminding of you”

"That will be interesting, Rare”

After she told him about her relatives and cousins, Rarity mentioned her one of her cousins called Elusive, Applebrandy's one of his closest friend in high school.

"Wait, Rarity. Is that Elusive in that picture?", Applebrandy astonished because he finds out that Elusive is one of her cousins.

"Yes darling, that's him. He's one of my cousins. Why, do you know him?", Rarity started to wonder, why Applebrandy knows Elusive.

"He.. he's my friend in high school”, he expressed his delightfulness telling it on Rarity because his closest friend is her cousin. "I can't believe that you are the cousin of my closest friend in high school”, he added.

"Oh really, darling. That was so nice”, she felt delighted too, and was proud of him.

"I can't believe that you are his high school friend, and I am his cousin. It became this moment so lucky for us, dear”, she added.

"So dear, do I then, remind you of Elusive, your closest friend in high school, everytime you see me?", she asked him passionately.

"Yes, Rarity. Thank goodness that I met you, and you remind me of my closest friend. If I haven't met you, I'm nothing”

"You know, you can be my friend too, just in case that you remember him”, said to him passionately.

"Well darling, you want him to join us in our hangout", she asked him.

He called her cousin, Elusive, and asked him to join them in their hangout.

"Hi, it's Elusive."

"Hey dear, there's something that I would like to ask you?"

"Oh, what is it then?"

"Do you remeber Applebrandy, your closest friend in high school."

"Yeah, I know him. Why? Why have you been asked?"

"Oh dear, he is courting me. I met him at his farm barn yesterday."

"Wow, Rarity. How fascinating? I'm proud of you, Rare. Does my friend in love with you?"

"No, darling. We're just friends too, okay? And we would like you to ask you something”

"What is it, Rarity?"

"Would you like join with us for my friend's hangout tomorrow? Applebrandy also will be there, as well as my friends. Will you be available?"

"Seems that I wouldn't be busy right now, and I have some money to hang with you. Okay, I'll join, so that I might see him again. Can I talk to him?"

"Sure, no problem"

Rarity handed her phone to him, "Oh dear, he would like to talk to you”

"Hey bud, whassup? Hey, I knew that Rarity is the cousin of yours”

"Yeah, I know. How are you two guys as future lovers?"

"Oh, we're fine as friends”

"Ooohh, you love her", he teased

"Just kidding, dude. Look, I assure that is plan is pretty arranged, hehe. I'll be meeting you guys at her home”

"No, no, uhh.. Rarity and Applejack says that we should met in The Sugarcube Cafe"

"Oh, Sugarcube Cafe. Okay noted. And I have to go sleep now. I'm already sleepy”

"Ookay, goodnight bud”

"Goodnight, dude. Goodnight too, Rarity”

After their conversation with Elusive, it is already time. Both of them are sleepy too. They will be sleeping side by side on Rarity's bed, and they'll be almost facing on each other. Applebrandy lies down strait, and Rarity is facing at him, wrapping his body with her arms.

"Oh, dear. this is the first time that you are on my side at my sleep”, she says.

"So do I, Rare. It feels good that you're on my side while sleeping", he replies. "Well, if you felt sleepy now, you can go to sleep. Sweet dreams, Rarity. Good night”, he added.

"Goodnight too, AJ. Sweet dreams", her last word before they go to sleep.

Comments ( 2 )

Guys, I changed the story title to "You're the Jewel of my Life" beacuse I noticed that there was another FanFic whose title is almost the same as "Apples and Diamonds".

Anybody who dislike my FanFic, what's wrong with it? If you think I suck making fanfics, gimme some tips please.

Login or register to comment