• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 586 Views, 5 Comments

Twilight's Chronicles - TwilightStarlightLover14



When Starlight goes missing, it's up to Twilight to find her, but can she?

  • ...
 5
 586

Feeling Nervous

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter is very, very late! I haven't been up here for a while. However, updates will come, even if I have to force myself to think up of a new idea for a chapter.

As Starlight napped, Twilight was watching her. Spike had saw Twilight's warm gaze towards the mare and he smiled. The dragon walked up to Twilight and he greeted her. "Hey, Twilight." Spike says, quietly. Twilight looked at her assistant and she smiled back.

"Hey, Spike. Are you done with your duties for today?" Twilight asked. Spike nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am. By the way, Twilight, when are you going to confess to Starlight?" Spike's question shocked Twilight so much, she thought that she was going to scream, but she didn't.

"What are you talking about Spike?" Twilight asked the dragon with a nervous voice. Spike rolled his eyes.

"I can see that you like and may even love her, Twilight. You do protect her a lot." Spike says, smiling.

"That's because she's my student. As her teacher, it's my duty to keep her safe." Twilight tells Spike. Spike then realized that Twilight was worried about something.

"You're not worried about your enemies coming after her, are you? I know you better than that, Twilight. You're strong." Spike tells Twilight. Twilight was smiling on the outside, but on the inside, she was worrying. Yes, I know that! But, my enemies are ruthless! If they even find out about Starlight, I'll freak! She had thought. Twilight looked at Starlight and she saw Starlight looking very peaceful and quiet. She's so cute. Twilight thought. Spike smiled at the loving gaze Twilight had for Starlight.

"You're right, Spike. I am strong, but love makes me stronger." Twilight tells Spike. Spike nodded his head. Good! She admitted that she loves Starlight. He thought happily. Twilight then realizes that she had confessed to Spike about her feelings. Darn it. He made me confess to him. She had thought. But, she wasn't mad like she thought she would have been. In fact, Twilight felt happy that she had finally told someone about her feelings for Starlight. "You've planned for me to tell you, didn't you?" Twilight asked the little dragon. Spike smiled at Twilight.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Who knows?" Spike tells Twilight. The purple pony just sighed at her baby dragon assistant.

"You need friends your own age, Spike." Twilight tells Spike as the baby dragon got sleepy. Twilight put Spike down for his nap and she looked at Starlight, who was still sleeping. Twilight decided to lay down with Starlight to protect her from nightmares that may come to her. Twilight wrapped one wing around her student and she smiled a small smile as she fell asleep with her student. I swear no harm will come to Starlight. Not when I'm alive and well. Twilight thought.

The dark figure from before was still watching Starlight Glimmer and she was pleased with what she had found out. Starlight Glimmer was a reformed villain and she had a crippling mentality that makes her defenseless. The evil creature chuckled darkly as she thought about her plan. As she thought about her plan, she wondered whether to kill Starlight, but then she thought against it. Starlight never wronged her, but Twilight did. She was going to use Starlight as bait to reel Twilight in. She chuckled again as she pictured her victory over Twilight Sparkle. However, she knew that her greatest challenge was trying to take Starlight. Twilight already acted overprotective, so she would have to be very smart and careful in her plan to take Starlight Glimmer. She left the two mares alone for today. No one knew that she was even there. She was like a shadow, coming and going of her own free will.

Twilight woke up first as she felt an evil presence, but when the evil presence disappeared, Twilight wouldn't help but to investigate. Spike woke up and he guarded Starlight without Twilight telling him to. Even though he was just a baby dragon, Spike was protective of Starlight. He was just a bit more protective of Rarity, the mare of his dreams. Twilight knew somepony was there even if they had quickly left in a hurry. "The only pony I know that moves like that is Nightmare Moon, but Luna is still Luna, so how-!" A crash from outside alerted Twilight and she went outside of the castle.

When she went outside, she saw Princess Celestia. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Luna's dark side has escaped. Nightmare Moon is her own pony now!" Princess Celestia tells Twilight. Twilight gasped at this and while she was preoccupied with Princess Celestia, Nightmare Moon was taking Starlight away from the mare. Starlight was still asleep, so she didn't know that she was being kidnapped. When Nightmare Moon got to her very old hideout castle, she placed Starlight on the cold ground and the mare shivered.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle, I will have my revenge." Nightmare Moon says threateningly as she stared at the sleeping Starlight.

Comments ( 2 )

"Luna's dark side has escaped. Nightmare Moon is her own pony now!" Princess Celestia tells Twilight. Twilight gasped at this and while she was preoccupied with Princess Celestia, Nightmare Moon was taking Starlight away from the mare. Starlight was still asleep, so she didn't know that she was being kidnapped. When Nightmare Moon got to her very old hideout castle, she placed Starlight on the cold ground and the mare shivered.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle, I will have my revenge." Nightmare Moon says threateningly as she stared at the sleeping Starlight.

ooooooooooohhhhhhhh
Mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy
Ggggggggooooooodddddd...


I am inlove with this book.

Please do try and update soon ❤

Login or register to comment