• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 585 Views, 5 Comments

Twilight's Chronicles - TwilightStarlightLover14



When Starlight goes missing, it's up to Twilight to find her, but can she?

  • ...
 5
 585

The Dark Figure's Plans

Author's Note:

This chapter will be more about the dark figure that will not be revealed yet. They will soon be revealed though and I think you will like the surprise. This chapter is probably the boring chapter, since I have writing it at night and I'm sleepy. Please enjoy the chapter.

"Uh,Twilight, are you okay?" Starlight was worried about Twilight. She was spacing out. When Twilight finally realized what she was doing, she snapped back into reality. She offered Starlight an soft smile.

"Sorry. I was just worried about something." She tells Starlight. The pink mare noticed the slight tone change in Twilight's voice, so she dropped the subject. "Anyway, what do you want to read?" Twilight asked Starlight. Starlight blushed as she tried not to think about Twilight loving her. Damn it! Ugh, she's my mentor! Starlight thought. Twilight smiled at Starlight getting flustered.

"Whatever you want to read?" Starlight answered, though it was more of a question than an answer. Twilight giggled. Her horn glowed as she looked for a book that Starlight could enjoy with her. She smiled an teeth smile when she found what she was looking for.

"Let's read 'Romeocolt and Julianmare'" Twilight suggested. Starlight blushed. She had only read the first chapter of the book, but Starlight thought that reading it with Twilight would be fun.

"Sure!" Starlight says, getting close to Twilight. Twilight's wing shifted to wrap Starlight in a protective hold so that Starlight would be comfortable. As they read, they were being watched by an unknown enemy. Twilight didn't detect them due to being focused on her book, but the evil figure knew all about Twilight. They knew her weaknesses, her friends, her love for a certain mare, etc. They wanted Princess Twilight to suffer for what she had done to them.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle, you will pay." The figure whispered. Starlight felt that somepony was watching her and she looked outside the window to see...nopony? That was strange. It felt like somepony was watching me for some reason. Starlight thought. Twilight had felt Starlight move and she looked outside as well. There was nopony outside the window.

"It was probably just your imagination. Now, that break will come after your nap, right Starlight?" Twilight gently asked, since she knew that Starlight was tired. Starlight yawned. She smiled at Twilight.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful." Starlight agreed. So, she laid down in the library floor and she went to sleep, napping. Twilight did the same, but not before checking if it was safe. When she determined that it was safe, that was when Twilight took a nap alongside Starlight. The evil figure didn't know Starlight, but they knew that Twilight was protective of the mare.

"Hahahahaha. Twilight, you've fallen in love with a mare. This will only make my mission easier. I will use that mare against you and I will kill you by my hand. You should have died when I struck you all those times ago, but you did not die. You will die soon. I promise you that, Twilight." The evil and dark figure says, chuckling to itself.