• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 321 Views, 6 Comments

Finally - Finwe Nar



Because of an accident Susan gets taken to Equestria, where she will have to learn to adjust to a new way of life.

  • ...
 6
 321

Chapter 3 New Form

Chapter 3 New Form


Susan got up to leave with her newfound friends. “Oh wait, Discord?” She said as Fluttershy exited the cottage.

Hmm?”

“Unless you’re planning on teleporting us there I think it might be best if I was disguised. Would you mind helping me with that?”

Well that's weird Thought Discord? but he shrugged it off and replied with: “Sure what exactly did you have in mind?”

She visually brightened and pulled a folded piece of paper out of her back pocket. “I've been working on these for awhile”she said as she unfolded the paper. “and I was wondering if you could change my appearance into one of these?”

Discord looked at the images of different ponies presented to him on the paper. Slightly impressed with the artwork but didn't give it a second thought he brushed it way.

“Pft this is child's play of course I can do simple transformations! I could make each of them come alive if you wanted. In fact I will!”

And with a whip of his tail the characters came to life on the page. Then one by one they leapt off it and grew in size till life like. Creative Flame was alight in excitement and awe as she watched her creations gain form before her. The ponies interacted with each other using characteristics she had had in mind for each of them.

*POOF*

“Of course if I am to do the transformation on you you'll have to tell me which one you want. For while I am all powerful, I don't read minds. It's rude.”

Susan blinked and looked around for the recently disappeared ponies. She closed her eyes and sighed.

Her gaze returned to the Draconequus with a smile back on her face. “Yes of course. The green unicorn with the burning paintbrush and scroll cutie mark.” She said as she removed things from her pockets into a pile beside her.

Discord spun donning the look of a French waiter. “As you wish, mademoiselle.” Bowing he snapped his fingers and her form changed into the mare mentioned with a puff of smoke. She was ecstatic that the transformation was successful. She noticed that the clothes she was wearing were gone and replaced by the ones she had drawn. Down on all four hooves she pranced around out of excitement, er as well as she could. This was a new body to get used to. The mare slowed down, after falling a few times, to try and get herself steady.

She looked back up at the draconequus who was admiring his handy work. “Thank you so much! This is amazing! I didn’t even think it was possible.” Susan had said that last part more to herself.

“What do you mean not possible?! Did you really not think that I was not capable of such a menial task?!”

“Oh no nonono. You must understand. I come from a world without magic and have only dreamt and read about things like this happening. I had complete faith in your ability.”

“Well good. Shall we be going now?”

“Sure just let me get my stuff.” She turned to pick up her belongings and realized that it would be kind of hard to pick things up with her hooves. She tried anyway remembering from the show that earth ponies and pegasi do it all the time. She gently put down her right fore-hoof to pick up her iPhone but it wouldn't work. There was nothing to grab onto it with and there wasn’t enough friction for the phone to attach itself to her hoof. She grumbled in frustration.

Discord was looking on with amusement. He quipped “You know, you are a unicorn. Unlike your, planet this one has magic.”

The human-turned-unicorn rolled her eyes “I was gonna try that next.” she retorted. “Think Susan,” she mumbled to herself while looking at her phone. “How would one do magic.” she thought about all the different books and theories she had read about magic. She shook her head and turned back to her friend. “This is taking too long and we need to catch up with Fluttershy and get to the others. The information I have is important. Would you mind lending me a helping hand er.. claw er.. whatever?”

“Awww but it was so much fun watching you fumble.” he whined sarcastically. She gave him a that's-very-funny-but-come-on look.[(forgive me I’m having trouble describing what it looks like despite seeing it)] “Oh alright” He produced a saddle bag and loaded her things up for her. He place the filled bag on her back. “By the way what was all that stuff?”

“All will be explained in time. Now let’s hurry and catch up with her.” and with that the green unicorn galloped down the dirt path towards town. She had adjusted to her new form surprisingly fast.

Intrigued, the beast grinned and took off flying after her. It wasn’t long before he caught up with her “Oh come on. You can tell me. We have time before we get to the castle.” he was flying on his back a little bit ahead of her so they would be talking face to face.

“It was never a problem of time.” Flame had started breathing heavier from the exertion of running. “The others will ask similar questions and I just don’t want to have to repeat myself. So I’ll answer questions once we’ve all assembled.” Where is Fluttershy? We should have caught up to her by now. She thought as she looked for the yellow Pegasus. They had entered the town proper.

“But I can’t wait any longer. I’m curious.” he wined

“Careful, curiosity killed the cat”

“Ah yes, but satisfaction brought it back. Now pleeeeease?”

“Oh OK fine.” she came to stop as she gave in to his pleading. He pumped his fist to celebrate his victory. “But you have to answer one of my questions first.”

“Well that’s only fair. Fire away.”

“Where are my clothes?”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long and I'm sorry the chapter is so short. Life has kinda gotten in the way of writing. Oh BTW I have a couple photos that go along with chapter but I'm having trouble uploading them. Could ya'll help me figure this out? that would be great. I promise the next chapter will be longer and it should be out sooner.

Disclaimer I do not own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Comments ( 1 )

I am enjoying this story so far and can't wait to see what happens next 😊😊😊😊

Login or register to comment