• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 5,429 Views, 315 Comments

Power Rangers: Guardians of Harmony - Banshee531



Centuries ago, ten Elements were lost. Now a new threat has come to our world and it's up to five young heroes to become our protectors, to become Power Rangers Guardians.

  • ...
4
 315
 5,429

The Baltimare Gala

In the base we find Twilight Sparkle, working late into the hours on her laptop. The newly repaired E-Tector sat besides her as she worked, plugged into the computer.

"Okay," she said as she typed away, "a little more programming and this should be ready to go." Suddenly her phone went off, making her look away to check the caller ID. Seeing who it was she stopped working and answered, "hey BBBFF."

"Hey Twily," her brothers voice said over the phone, "you coming home tonight?"

"Sorry," she said, "but I've got a lot of work to do here."

"What are you even doing?" Shining Armor asked, "what kind of summer program forces you to stay there overnight?"

"It's not forcing me to stay," Twilight replied, "I want to stay to get it done."

"Twily."

"I'm fine Shining," Twilight told her brother, "mom and dad said it was okay. Now I need to get back to work." With that she hung up her phone, before giving off an exasperated sigh. She hated lying to her family, especially her brother, but she couldn't very well tell them she was helping the Power Rangers. "Out of your head," she told herself, "you've got work to do." With that she went back to her computer and started once again typing.


<The Next Day>

With find the others, minus Sweetie, on the school field helping Rainbow train for a soccer match her team was going to have against Cloudsdale in a week.

"Pass it," Rainbow yelled to Flash, who was dribbling the ball. He kicked it and sent it right into Rainbow's possession.

Rainbow rushed forwards with the ball, towards Pinkie and Micro who were playing defence.

"I got ya now," Pinkie said running forwards with a smile on her face.

"Don't think so," Rainbow said before kicking the ball right between Pinkie's legs, then rushing around her and regaining the ball.

"Hey," the cotton candy head said as she bent over and looked through her legs at Rainbow.

The only thing between Rainbow and the goal now was the goalie, Sandalwood. "Come at me," he said.

"Sure," Rainbow said charging forward and with one swift kick she shot the ball towards the goal, as Sandal leaped for it. However the ball curved in midair and flew in the opposite direction to where Sandal jumped, making him miss it and the ball go into the goal.

"YEAH!" she screamed.

"Nice shot," Flash said as he panted out of breathe.

"Cloudsdale don't stand a chance," Micro said.

"Thanks," Rainbow said.

They returned to the benches were the rest of the gang were waiting to give them some water.

"So when is this match again?" Rarity asked as she gave Rainbow a bottle.

"Next Thursday," Rainbow said, "it's the best of three matches. First Thursday at Cloudsdale high, then Saturday here."

"Then if it's one match each?" Flash asked.

"A coin toss to decide where we play on Monday," Rainbow replied.

They headed inside while they continued to talk.

"You think the rest of the team is ready?" Lyra asked.

"Hopefully," Rainbow said, "Cloudsdale's one of the best sports teams in the area."

They finally made it to the base where the principles and Sweetie were waiting for them.

"Shush," Sweetie said to them when they walked in. She then pointed to a table where they saw Twilight sleeping.

"Has she been here all night again?" Flash asked.

"I woke up and found her like this," Sweetie said.

"Typical," Sunset said as she moved over to the girl. "Twilight," she said shaking the girl awake.

The purple teen awoke with a start, "what."

"Morning sleepy head," Applejack said.

"What time is it?" Twilight asked rubbing her eyes.

"Almost noon," Micro said.

"How late were you up last night"? Flash asked her.

"Late," Twilight replied, "I was working on a new program for the E-Tector."

"Oh," Lyra said, "do tell."

"I had a thought," Twilight explained, "that the satellite we're using to scan for the Elements might have already picked up on them. The Elements give off an unusual magical energy trait, which is what the E-Tector is designed to register through the satellite."

"Is there a point to all this egghead stuff?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight rolled her eyes. "My point is that maybe the satellite had picked up on the Element's signature before and saved the readings in its database, so I wrote a program to copy said database to our system through the E-Tector."

"And your gonna run the readings through our computer to see if you can find an Element," Micro finished.

"Exactly," Twilight said, "even if there not there now we can use the info we get to narrow down the Element's location."

"So did you find anything?" Sandal asked.

"I fell asleep before the database was finished downloading," Twilight said as she moved over to her computer and began typing. Seconds later it beeped. "Yes!" Twilight cheered.

"You find something?" Flash asked as they gathered around her.

"An energy reading that matches that of the Elements," Twilight said before her computer beeped again, "and another, and another."

"This is better then we thought," Sunset said.

"So where and when were the Elements being detected?" Celestia asked.

"Give me a second," Twilight said typing, "got it...that's odd."

"What is?" Fluttershy asked.

"The coordinates for the three readings are all the same," Twilight explained, "and on the same date. July thirty first, these readings are from last year, same for the other two readings only their from the years before."

"So an Element keeps appearing in the same spot on the same day, for the past three years?" Luna surmised.

"Looks like it," Sunset said.

"Where are the coordinates?" Flash asked.

"I'll put them through the map on the holotable," Twilight said punching them in.

The holotable activated and created a 3D model of the area the coordinates spoke.

"That's Baltimare," Sweetie said.

"And the coordinates point to this building," Celestia said pointing at a large skyscraper in the middle of the city."

"Baltimare Tower," Rarity said, "that's one of Baltimare's landmarks. All the best events in the city are held there."

"You seem to know a lot about it," Flash said.

"I'm always in the know about the high end of society," Rarity explained.

"Do they have any annual events there?" Applejack asked, "on the date shown."

Rarity thought for a moment before gasping, "the Baltimare Gala. It's an yearly charity event on the last day of July. Only the wealthiest of the wealthy are invited."

"Well it seems one of those fat cats has an Element," Sandal said.

"And we're gonna need to get in there to find it," Flash said.

"Thirty first of July," Lyra said, "that's this Monday."

"Then we've got four days to find a way in," Celestia said.


Meanwhile up in space, Doom Raizer was trying to come up with a new plan to destroy the Rangers. "There has to be a way," he told himself, "if I could just get my hands on one Element the Rangers wouldn't stand a chance."

He stepped into the bridge where Heart Breaker and some Shades were watching a monitor.

"What's going on here?" Doom asked as he walked over.

"Watching my favourite gossip show," Heart said, "I never miss an episode."

"Can't you do that in your own room?" Doom asked.

"No way," Heart said, "I don't want to miss a minute."

"And in latest news," the presenter said, "this years Baltimare Gala is drawing closer and the question on everyone's mind is what will the attendees be wearing? Let's take a look at some of last years fashions."

"What a load of dribble," Doom said turning away, only for something to catch the corner of his eye. "Wait," he said pushing through the Shades, "rewind that last part." A Shade did so until Doom yelled, "stop it there." The image froze and he and Heart gasped.

"I don't believe it."

"This is it," Doom said.


<The Next Day>

"That should do it," Sunset said as she and Micro finished their work.

"You did it?" Rainbow asked. Everyone, minus Flash, Sweetie, Twilight and Rarity, were watching the two hack into the Baltimare Tower's systems to find the guest list.

"Yeap," Micro said, "we now have two invites to the Baltimare Gala."

"Excellent," Celestia said, "once we're in we can use the miniature scanner to track down the Element we need.

"This is a scares opportunity," they all turned to Starswirl, "it is imperative we do not let it slip through our fingers."

"I just wonder which Element it is," Sandal asked.

"It could be the Element of Adventure," Lyra said, "we know that's bonded to somebody."

"But it could be another," Micro said.

"Hey," Pinkie said, "what are the other Elements?"

"Yeah," Rainbow said, "there's Courage, Trust, Knowledge, Love, Will and Adventure, but what are the other four?"

They turned to Starswirl. "Like you said there are those Elements," he said, "but there is also the navy coloured Element of Selflessness which will bond to someone willing to put the needs of others above themselves. There is also the silver Element of Justice, which will bond to one who fights for what is right. The gold Element of Forgiveness, which bonds to a person who can forgive someone even for the most heinous of crimes. Finally there is the black Element of Darkness."

"Darkness?" Sandal asked, "how can Darkness be something good?"

"Darkness is not necessarily evil," Starswirl replied, "it is only evil if one uses it for evil. The same could be said if you used something of the light for evil."

"Point," Sandal said.

"The Element of Darkness bonds to those who accept that darkness is apart of this world and allows that darkness into their heart, but not let it consume them."

"Fascinating," Micro said.

It was in that moment that Rarity and Sweetie stepped out of her room.

"How is she?" Celestia asked.

"Excellent," Rarity said, "if a little reluctant." She turned around and said, "come on out deary."

A few moments later Twilight stepped out and everyone gasped.

She was wearing a dress similar to the one she'd worn at Camp Everfree, only it wasn't as fluid and clung her body more. Her normally board straight hair was now a waterfall of wavy curls that highlighted her face, which had been brightened with a touch of makeup.

The silence was broken when Sandal whistled, "you look good."

"Agreed!" everyone said.

"Remind me again why I have to do this?" Twilight asked.

"We need someone in there who knows how to calibrate the scanner," Sunset told.

"And both Sunset and Micro can't act," Rainbow said, getting a glare from the two.

"I still don't like this," Twilight said, "it's not like I can act any better."

"Your still the best chance we have," Celestia explained placing her hand on the girl's shoulder, "you'll be fine."

"We've set you up as the heir to a multi billion dollar company called Alicorn Industries," Sunset explained, "we're gonna design a whole webpage for it so if anyone starts looking they won't get suspicious."

Twilight frowned knowing there was no way she was getting out of this. "Please tell me I'm not going in alone."

"Of course not," Celestia said.

It was in that moment that someone stepped into the room, making them all look around to see Flash enter looking very James Bond. He wore black and white tuxedo and bow tie, with his hair combed back.

"Nice," Rarity said, "glad to see the suit I made fits."

"Perfectly," Flash said.

"Great," Celestia said pushing Twilight over to him.

Side by side the two definitely looked like they belonged at a high society party. "Perfect," Sunset said, "no one will think twice about them being there."

"I don't know," Rarity said, "looking the part isn't enough. If you two want to blend in then you'll need to act like you've been to hundreds of these events."

"And how do we do that?" Twilight asked.

"Relax darling," Rarity said, "we have three days before the Gala. In that time I'll teach the two of you everything you'll need to fit in."

Flash and Twilight shared a nervous glance at this, not liking were it was going.


Over the next three days Flash and Twilight endured Rarity's lessons on acting in high society.

Turns out being rich and fancy was harder then people made it look. There was etiquette, talking right and of course ballroom dancing. That last one had been the hardest, since neither had ever done anything like it and ended up stepping on each other's toes more then anything.

Finally the night of the gala arrived and the two were on their way to Baltimare Tower, in a limo Celestia had hired so they'd make an authentic entrance.

"Do you two read me?" Sunset asked. Both Flash and Twilight were wearing ear pieces so the others could talk to them.

"I'm here," Twilight replied.

"I hear ya," Flash said.

"Okay Twilight," Sunset said, "the micro camera on your glasses is working. When your in the gala I'll switch it on."

"Got it," Twilight replied, "nice work with the scanner by the way." Sunset and Micro had redesigned the scanner to be hidden in a necklace like accessory, similar to the one Twilight had used during the Friendship Games minus the absorbing magic part.

"Thanks," Sunset said "you should be at the party in about five minutes." With that the feed was shut, leaving the two alone.

"You nervous?" Flash asked.

"A little," Twilight said, "mainly about what happens if my family find out what I'm doing."

"What'd you tell them you were doing?" Flash asked.

"I said I was at a slumber party," Twilight replied, "what about you."

"My aunt's out of town right now," Flash replied.

"Aunt?"

"I live with her," Flash explained, "my mom died when I was very little and then after my dad...you know, I went to live with my mom's sisters."

"Oh," Twilight said, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Flash said giving her a smile.


Five minutes later their limo pulled up infront of the Baltimare Towers.

Once parked Flash went to open the doors only for them to be opened up from the outside, and Rainbow Dash looked in dressed like a body guard. "All clear sir," she said sounding official.

Flash nodded and climbed out, seeing Applejack in a similar suit and sunglasses, before offering his hand to Twilight to help her. Applejack and Rainbow escorted them as they walked the red carpet, the paparazzi snapping photos as they did, until the reached the doors and Twilight and Flash stepped in.

Once they were inside Rainbow and Applejack turned to leave. "Red Hawk to Pink Lily do you copy," Rainbow said before hearing Fluttershy reply.

"Er Pink Lily here."

"The eggs are in the nest," Rainbow said, "do you copy?"

"Not really."

"She means Flash and Twilight are inside," Applejack said.


Up on the roof of a higher building Fluttershy and the rest of the Rangers were on stake out encase anything went wrong.

"Okay," Micro said as he tapped away at a laptop, "Twilight's video feed should be coming on." The computer came to life and showed everything Twilight saw. "Sunset you getting this?"

"Crystal clear," Sunset replied from back at the base, "now let's hope we can find that Element."

"That's up to Twilight and Flash," Micro said.


Flash and Twilight had ridden the elevator all the way to the top floor, where the party was being held and when they walked out they found themselves at the top of a velvet carpeted staircase.

A man in a suit and tie stood next to them at the top of the stairs, before announcing to the room. "Lady Twilight Sparkle and Master Flash Sentry."

Everyone turned to look at the two as the descended the stair case, waving as they did so.

"This is embarrassing," Twilight whispered.

"Just smile and wave," Flash told her as they looked around.

The ballroom was beautifully decorated with purple carpet, with tables scattered around the room which were each decorated with silver cutlery and flowers. on the far end of the room was a wall made entirely of glass, which showed the entire city.

"Lady Sparkle," they turned to see a couple walking over to them. A man with greyish skin and black hair, along with a woman with yellow skin and grey and white hair. "Pleasure to meet you," the man said, "I'm Jet Set and this is my wife Upper Crust."

"Charmed," Upper Crust said.

"Indeed," Twilight said trying to remember Rarity's speaking lessons, "most excellent of meetings."

"And you Mr Sentry," Jet said, "a pleasure."

"Yeah," Flash said panicking, "like wise."

"Indeed," Jet said looking at him suspiciously before turning back on Twilight. "So madam, what is it the Sparkle family is known for."

"Oh," Twilight said, "um...Alicorn Industries. We're really starting to make headway in the corporate world."

"Self made," Upper Crust said, "nothing better."

"Yes," Twilight said.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you," Jet said, "but so many more people to talk to."

"Indeed," Twilight said, "a pleasure. Come along Flash."

"Right," Flash said as the two groups split. "Well handled."

"I'm just glad I went to the bathroom before coming," Twilight said.

"Excellent Twilight," Rarity said over the ear pieced, "Flash you need to be more formal."

"Cut me a break," Flash said, "Twilight's got it easy. She went to Crystal Prep, she's used to people like them."

"Anyway," Celestia said, "Twilight do you have a lock on the Element yet?"

Twilight looked down at her locket and frowned, "nothing."

"And I think I know why," Sunset said, "the E-Tector's satellite's locked onto the building but it's only picking up a mild energy trace. The Element's not there."

"So all this was for nothing?" Flash asked.

"Not necessarily," Micro said, "there's still a mild energy trace. That means that even though the Element's not there, someone there has had long time exposure to the Element."

"So if we find this energy trace then we might find someone has or has had the Element for a long time," Twilight guessed.

"Exactly," Sunset said, "but your gonna need to get close to them for the scanner to pick up the weak signal."

"Looks like we got more introductions to do," Flash said.

"Right," Twilight said.

As the night went on Twilight and Flash traversed the room, making conversation with anyone they could find long enough to scan for the magic. Unfortunately they found nothing.

"Oh my," Mrs Orange said as she and her husband laughed at a joke Flash made.

"I know," Flash said as he and Twilight chuckled.

Looking down at her pendent disguised scanner, Twilight frowned seeing no magic reading. "Well we must be off again," she said, "so many people to meet."

"Indeed," Mr Orange said, "but we must meet again some time. Flash my boy, do you play squash?"

"No but I've always been interested in learning," Flash lied.

"Well next time your in Manhattan, do drop into the club," he said.

"Wouldn't miss it," Flash said as he and Twilight walked away. "I think I'm getting the hang of this," he told her once out of ear shot.

"But still no sign of the Element," Twilight said but in that moment, her scanner started glowing. "Wait," she said picking it up, "I think we've got something." They followed the device and it lead them to a group of people, some they'd talk to and some they hadn't.

"Oh Lady Sparkle," she looked up and saw Jet Set and Upper Crust, "come. You must meet my good friend." They moved over to the group and the two pointed to a beefy looking man in a tuxedo with a brown beard. "Lady Sparkle, lat me introduce the chief CEO of Buffalo Industries Thunderhooves. Thunderhooves, this is the Alicorn Industries very own Lady Twilight Sparkle."

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance," the large man said.

"The pleasure is all ours," Twilight said, before noticing a girl her age practically hidden behind Thunderhooves, "and you are."

"My apologies," the girl said, "my name is Little Strongheart." Strongheart was dressed in a brown native american dress.

"A pleasure to meet you," Twilight said.

"And you," Strongheart before turning to Flash, "and you are?"

"Flash Sentry," Flash said doing a slight bow.

"Charmed," she said.

Twilight looked down at the scanner and saw the energy level at the highest it had been. One of the people in the group had come in contact with an Element, but which one?

"So my dear," Thunderhooves said, "one business man to another. What's Alicorn Industries up to these days?"

"Er," Twilight said, not sure how to respond.

"I'm afraid that's trade secret," Flash said.

"Of course," Strongheart said, "we understand." She then stepped away, "if you'll excuse me, bathroom."

"Of course," Flash said.

Strongheart left, allowing Flash and Twilight to talk to Thunderhooves.


Back with the Rangers everything seemed to be going well.

"They running out of time," Micro said, "there's only an hour before the party begins to wind down."

"They'll be fine," Lyra said.

However, things were about to get a whole lot more complicated. A bolt of lighting came out of nowhere and struck the top of Baltimare Tower, which the Rangers all recognised.

"Oh no," Sweetie said as she grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked over at the roof. There she saw a ton of Shades along with Doom, standing next to a new monster whose body looked to be made of ice. "this isn't good," she said.


Back inside Flash and Twilight continued to talk to Thunderhooves until.

"Flash!" Lyra called out.

"Excuse me a moment," Flash said moving away and taking out his phone. Putting it to his ear he pretended to be talking into it.

"You've got company," Lyra told him.

Not a second after she said the an explosion went off at the entrance stairway, causing several people to be blown away. Seconds later Doom Raizer, Shades and the ice monster appeared.

"Hope you don't mind we decided to crash the party," Doom said.

"What is this," Thunderhooves said.

Flash looked around, trying to find a way out so he could morph.

"Blizzard," Doom said turning to the ice monster, "capture them."

"Cool," Blizzard said running down the stairs with the Shades. "This'll freeze you in place," he said as snowballs formed in his claw like hands, which he threw at the doors. On impact the snowballs exploded and sealed the doors in blocks of ice, trapping everyone inside.

"Hey!" they all turned and saw Flash standing in the centre of the room, "knock it off."

"Who's gonna make me," Blizzard said, "Shades attack!" The Shades charged forwards, while Flash took a battle stance and countered the Shades with punches and kicks.

"Quite a brave boyfriend you've got there my dear," Upper Crust said as they watched Flash fight.

"Er yeah," Twilight said watching in worry.

Flash continued to fight, but the numbers were becoming a problem for the unmorphed Ranger. Several Shades pulled out their daggers and began swiping at him, forcing him to dodge them and back into a table. Looking for something to fight with, he saw an empty silver tray which he grabbed and began swinging around. He used it to block the Shade's daggers and then hit them on the head, knocking them down.

"Impressive," Thunderhooves said.

"So annoying," Blizzard said as he began throwing snowballs at him.

"Flash behind you!" Twilight yelled, getting his attention.

Looking around he saw the snowballs coming and ducked, causing them to hit a few Shades and freeze them. "Thanks Twi," he said jumping away from some more snowballs which hit more Shades.

"You imbecile," Doom said, "don't just throw them at him wildly." He looked over at Twilight, remembering the interaction between the two, "throw one at her."

"Okay," Blizzard said, before throwing one at the purple teen.

"NO!" Flash yelled rushing towards her. Just as the snowball drew closer, Flash grabbed Twilight and attempted to pull her out of the way but the snowball struck him in the back and exploded.

"FLASH!" Twilight yelled, as the mist dispersed and Flash was shown with ice covering his back.

The attack had taken a lot out of him and Flash fell to his knees.

"Stay with me," Twilight said.

"Finally," Doom said, "now we can do what we came here for.

"I don't think so!" Everyone looked up at the skylight, which smashed open as four brightly coloured suited people flew down and landed infront of Blizzard. "Morphin Blaster fire!" the four unleashed a flurry of lazer fire upon the ice monster.

"Power Rangers!" Upper Crust cheered.

"We're saved," Jet Set said, "but aren't there suppose to be five of them."

"Pink," Lyra said, "go help that guy." She, Micro and Sandal pulled out their sabres and charged towards Blizzard.

"Right Blue," Sweetie said before pulling out her sabre and rushing over to Flash. "Hold still," she told him as she lined the weapon up and swung down, hitting the ice and shattering it. "Your okay now citizen," she said as she helped Twilight stand him up.

"Thank you," Flash said as he grabbed her hand, "truly."

Sweetie nodded and ran back to her friends.

Said friends were battling Blizzard and several Shades, using their Sabres to deflect the monsters snowballs.

"Spirit Sabre," Sandal said, "Power Slash!" he swung the sword and slashed the projectile in half.

"Morphin Blaster," Micro aimed, "fire!" he unleashed a flurry of lazer fire, destroying two or three snowballs and hitting some Shades as well.

"Magi-Charger" Lyra hit the button on her Sabre, causing the compartment to flip open. Opening her belt she pulled out a Magi-Charger and clicked it, before placing it in the slot and shutting it.

SEA-SERPENT CHARGER...ENGAGED!

"Power...Slash!" She swung the blade at Blizzard, slashing him several times and throwing him back.

"Your so annoying," Blizzard said getting up. Looking up he saw the Shades all gone. "Let's see how you like this," he said placing his hands together forming a giant snowball which he threw at the Rangers.

"Magitech," Sweetie jumped infront of the others and held up her Sphinx Shield, blocking the snowball which exploded.

Blizzard looked through the explosion and saw the blue, yellow and green Rangers holding their Morphin Blasters.

SEA-SERPENT CHARGER...ENGAGED!

GRIFFON CHARGER...ENGAGED!

FENRIR CHARGER...ENGAGED!

"Morphin Blaster," they said aiming at the monster, "Final Strike!" They pulled the trigger and each fired off a blast, that took the form of their Zord's head, which flew toward Blizzard and struck him.

"Let's end this," Sweetie said pulling out a Magi-Charger. "Guardian Buster, activate." She threw the Charger in the air before it transformed into the super weapon.

Being the best shot, Micro grabbed it and pulled the forend activating it.

"Magi-Chargers," they said, as they activated their Chargers, Sweetie holding both hers and a red chargers.

Twilight was confused about how the pink Ranger had Flash's charger, until she remembered Flash grabbing her hand. He must have had the charger in his.

"Locked and loaded." The Rangers placed their chargers in the compartments before shutting them, Sweetie placed her into the main compartment, causing the white streaks to change to pink.

GUARDIAN BUSTER...PINK CHARGE!

As the weapon warmed up, Lyra and Sweetie got behind Micro while Sandal knelt down and held the weapon steady at the barrel. "Guardian Buster, Sphinx Blast...FIRE!" Micro pulled the trigger and a single powerful blast shot out, which morphed into the shape of the Sphinx Zord's head as it flew at Blizzard. Just before it hit him, the head changed direction and flew straight up. In a flash of light the head then changed into a large boulder, which fell atop Blizzard and exploded.

The blast sent Blizzard flying back and into the glass wall, breaking through it.

"No!" Doom yelled seeing his monster be beaten, but he had bigger things to worry about as he suddenly found himself on the wrong end of the Guardian Buster.

"Give it up Doom," Lyra said, "you can't win."


Up on the ship, Heart was watching the situation unfold. "Doomy," She said seeing her precious Doom Raizer in trouble, "I have to save him."

"Heart Breaker!" she turned to see her brother enter the bridge, "where's Doom Raizer?"

"Oh," Heart said as she slowly scooted over to the red button, "I'm sure he's around here somewhere." She pressed down on the button, releasing the growing machine which fired.


Back at Baltimare Tower the Rangers drew closer to Doom Raizer, until.

The Gigatisor's beam shot down and caused an explosion, in its wake was a huge version of Blizzard. "Time for a big freeze!"

The Rangers saw this and knew they needed to deal with it.

"Pathetic Rangers," Doom said as he turned and ran out the room.

"This isn't good," Lyra said glancing at Flash. Without him they couldn't form the Megazord, so they'd have to defeat the monster without it. "Let's do this," she said as they pulled out their Magi-Chargers and activated them.

"Right," they said as they threw the chargers, "summon Zords!"

The Sea-Serpent, Griffon, Sphinx and Fenrir Chargers flew into the Zords mouths.

SEA-SERPENT CHARGERS...ENGAGED!

GRIFFON CHARGERS...ENGAGED!

SPHINX CHARGERS...ENGAGED!

FENRIR CHARGERS...ENGAGED!

The Zord's eye opened and soon they emerged from their hiding spots, before rushing to the Ranger's location.

"Let's go," Lyra said as the Rangers jumped out of the window onto the Zords backs as they charged towards Blizzard.

"Time to make some extra large snow cones," Blizzard said as he threw his his giant snowball at them.

"Fenrir Zord," Sandal ordered "Tail Slash." The wolf like Zord spun around and cut the giant snow ball in half.

"Sea-Serpent," Lyra called out as her monster slivered towards Blizzard and spun around, to whip him with its tail.

"Sphinx," Sweetie and her Zord charged forward and slashed at the monster with its claws.

"Griffon Zord fire," Micro ordered from the skies as his Zord unleashed a flurry of lazer fire.

"This isn't very cool," Blizzard said as he formed a snowball, "take this." He threw the ball at the flying Zord.

"Nice try," Micro said as his Zord fired its lazers at the snowball, vaporising it.

"No fair," Blizzard said, "well try this." He formed another snowball, only this one was much bigger. "My multi snowball strike!" He threw the snowball which flew towards the Griffon Zord.

"Bigger doesn't mean better you know," Micro said as he aimed his blaster, but in that second the giant snowball broke apart into hundreds of normal sized snowballs. "WHAT!" The Griffon tried to blast them down but the amount was to much and eventually they struck the Zord and exploded, encasing parts of the Zord in ice. "I'M HIT!" Micro yelled as he fell.

"MICRO!" the Rangers screamed seeing him fall.

"Your next," Blizzard yelled, throwing snowballs at the distracted Rangers and encasing the Zords in ice.


back in the tower, Flash watched in horror as his team were being beaten.

Looking around he saw everyone around him, making it impossible to morph. Even summoning his Zord was give him away.

"I have to do something," Flash said.

"You can't," Twilight told him.

"I can't let my friends keep fighting like this."


The Rangers were trying to reactivate their Zords, but nothing they did worked.

"Come on," Sandal said as he tried to chip the ice of with his sabre, but it was to thick.

"It's not working," Micro said as he fired at it, but for nort.

"Keep trying guys," Lyra told the others

"But it's to thick," Sweetie said.

"This is it," Blizzard said as he stepped forwards, "I'm going to destroy the Rangers."


"This can't be happening," Thunderhooves said.

"They're going to be destroyed," Upper Crust said.

"Where is the red Ranger?" Jet Set asked.

"I'm sure he has a good reason for not being here," Twilight said.

"Good enough to allow his friends to be destroyed?" Jet asked.

Hearing this Flash nodded. He may lose his secret identity, but it didn't matter.

He pulled out his Magi-Charger and was about to click it when.

BOOM!

Flash looked up and out the window to see Blizzard be struck by a lightning bolt.

"WHAT!" The monster yelled as he was blasted.

"Where did that come from?" Twilight asked.

Flash looked up and his eyes went wide at what he saw.

From out of nowhere a new Zord appeared. It was bird like in design with dark blue armour, red beak and talons with red lighting bolts painted on it. on each wing was a rectangular cannon like device.

"No way," Lyra said.

"Incredible," Micro said.

"A new Zord?" Sandal questioned.

"But who's controlling it?" Sweetie asked.

The Zord flew towards Blizzard, as a lightning bolt shot out of its beak.

"HEY!" Blizzard screamed as he was electrocuted.

With the monster down the Zord swung around and fired another bolt, this time hitting the ice encasing the Zords cracking them.

"Alright," Lyra said as her Zord broke through the weakened ice.

"We're free," Sweetie cheered.


Back in the tower, the people were shocked at what they were seeing.

"What is that creature?" Upper Crust asked.

"I know it," Thunderhooves said, "it is the ancient guardian beast of my tribe. The mighty Thunderbird."

"A Thunderbird Zord?" Twilight asked.

"But where did it come from?" Flash asked.


Blizzard pulled himself up and gulped seeing the five Zord ready to fight.

"Let's do this," Lyra said, "Zord Stampede attack!" The Sea-Serpent charged forwards, swiping the monster with its tail.

"ATTACK!" the rest of the Rangers screamed as their Zords attack, blasting, clawing and slashing the monster down.

The Thunderbird let out a mighty screech as the cannons on its wings opened and unleashed a storm like amount of lightning, which struck Blizzard and caused him to scream.

"That's just cold," were the monsters last words, before collapsing as an explosion engulfed him.

With the monster destroyed the Rangers celebrated, until another screech directed their attention to the Thunderbird Zord as it flew off.

"Where's it going?" Sweetie asked.

"Back to where ever it came from," Micro guessed.

"But if another Zord's awake," Sandal said, "that means there's another Ranger out there."

"But which one?" Lyra asked.


Inside the Thunderbird Zord, a lone Ranger stood.

His suit was like the others, only his was mainly dark blue with red in place of white. On his chest of an upside down pentagon with an image of the Thunderbird's head.


Up on the ship, Doom Raizer had just returned and enter the bridge when suddenly.

"DOOM!" he turned to see Darklight standing their waiting for him, "what were you doing down there?"

"I was following a lead on an Element master," Doom explained, "I didn't want to trouble you encase I was mistaken."

"And what was this lead?" Darklight asked.

"I'll show you." Doom moved over to the monitor and pulled up the video. "This was taken last year, I was trying to find this girl."

He pointed to the still image of Little Strongheart.

"What's so special about her?" Darklight asked.

"Look at what she's wearing around her neck," Doom replied.

Darklight did and started hard at her, until he saw it. "That's."

"Yes my lord," Doom said, "the Element of Selflessness."

The two stared at the navy blue Element, tied around the girls neck.


Back at Baltimare Tower. Flash and Twilight were sitting down to recover from the ordeal.

"Are you okay Flash?" Twilight asked.

"I'm fine Twilight," Flash said, "I'm just worried."

"About that Zord?" she asked.

"About a lot of things," Flash said, "I couldn't help my team. I'm suppose to be the leader but."

"This wasn't your fault," Twilight said. "It was just bad timing."

"I guess," Flash said.

"Are you okay Flash?" They looked up to see Little Strongheart and her father.

"I'm fine," Flash said.

"That was quite the hit you took," Thunderhooves said, "your lucky to be alive."

"It was nothing."

"Quite modest" Strongheart said, "you've got a keeper there Twilight."

"Thanks," Twilight said, "I hope your alright."

"We're fine," Strongheart said, "when I came back and saw what had happened I went and hid."

"Good thinking," Twilight said.

"Yeah," Flash said, "well we better be getting home."

"But you can't," Strongheart said, "the dancing's about to start."

"Isn't the party over after what happened?" Twilight asked.

"Not this charity event," Thunderhooves said.

"We really need to be going," Flash said only to feel Twilight grab his hand.

"One dance can't hurt," she told him before whispering, "for appearances."

"Okay," Flash said with a sigh.

As the music started, the two went onto the floor and started to dance. They hadn't been able to find the Element, but they now knew there was another Power Ranger out there. And they would find them and bring them into the team.

Author's Note:

This was interesting to write. So a new Zord and a new Ranger. Wonder who it is?