• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,131 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,131

Duel 3: Eligible Bachelors

The day was almost over, and Burst came to a realization. Inferno had Rarity, Steel had Rainbow Dash, Ace had Sonata, Ice had Indigo Zap, Veenus had Adagio, Fang had Aria, and Gold had Sunset. And most recently, Twilight and Nightfall were starting to grow close. Burst sighed. Almost ALL of his friends had someone to love. "Moping about your bachelor status?", Shadow Thunder asked. Burst turned his head to look at him.

"Oh. Hey Shadow. ", Burst said with a sad smile. "And to answer your question: yes. Almost all of our friends have girlfriends. The only girls in our circle left are Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Applejack."

"Someone call my name?!", Pinkie chirped as she came up behind the two of them! Burst and Shadow nearly jumped ten feet in the air! "Wow. That's a new record!" The two had calmed down and breath had returned to their lungs.

"Well..now that we've recovered from Pinkie's surprise teleport...Shadow and I were just going over how everyone we know's got a special someone."

"WHAT?!", Pinkie screamed. Pinkie then pulled out a notebook from her backpack. She flipped to a specific section. Burst and Shadow paid attention to the title: Current Ships. Pinkie's jaw dropped when she looked at Burst and Shadow. They weren't matched with anyone! "That's it! We're fixing this!" Pinkie dragged both Burst and Shadow, but they managed to get free.

"Pinkie. We appreciate what you're trying to do. But maybe we should try to find our own special someone.", Shadow said with a smile.

"Huh. Can't argue with that logic!", Pinkie said with a smile. "I'll leave it to the author!"

"What was that last part?"

"Shadow. It's Pinkie. Don't question her. EVER.", Burst said. "That being said, we'd better get going." Burst and Shadow went their separate ways. Burst headed for his locker, and decided to sing something to put himself in a better mood. "Racing to another time! Chronomorphers are online! Timeless wonders! Fire and Thunder! Off to save the world! Go go Time Force! Time, time, time for Power Rangers Time Force! Time, time, time for Power Rangers Time Force! Time Force! Time Force! Power Rangers! Gooo!"

"You sing quite well." Burst turned and found Principal Celestia standing next to him. Having that usual kind smile on her face. "Just like every performance you and your friends have put on."

"Oh...thank you.", Burst said with a small smile. 'Three times now she's kissed me. She's also really kind, always has that lovely smile, beautiful violet eyes...wait. No way. Am I...having feelings for her?'

"What can I say? You've come pretty far during your years here Burst. I'm sure your parents would be proud."

"Yeah. I've won Duelist Kingdom, the Sophomore Year tournament, and the Battle of the Bands. And I'm still single."

"Really now? I thought for sure you'd find a nice girl."

"Well...there is one girl I've got feelings for. But it's more of a stupid crush. And...you wouldn't believe who it is."

"Really? So who's captured the heart of our local duel champion."

"It's...you.", Burst said. Celestia was silent. "I...I better go!" Burst ran home as the last bell rang. 'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!', Burst thought as he ran! 'Why?! Why did I tell her?! I should've just kept my mouth shut!' As Burst ran, Celestia watched him.

"Oh, Burst. If only you had waited.", Celestia said with a sad smile. "You'd have found out you captured my heart too..." Celestia walked off, and hoped that the next day she'd be able to explain things to Burst.