• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,125 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,125

Duel 19: Flight to the Finals

Burst and his friends all converged at the duel stadium, and met each other at the entrance. "Looks like we all made it.", Burst said with a smile.

"Heck yeah we did!", Rainbow Dash boasted. "Plus, you, Inferno, and Sunset aren't the only ones with harmony cards now!" Rainbow Dash pulled out Rainbow Harmony Fusion and Rainbow Ascension Dragon! "Pretty sick huh?"

"Welcome to the club Rainbow Dash.", Inferno said with a smile. "Who knows? Maybe we'll face each other in the finals again like in Duelist Kingdom! Can't wait to see what your new monster can do!"

"I should've guessed you'd make it to the finals Burst.", Night said. "Can't wait to see how my Cyber Dragons stack up against Blue-Eyes!"

"Magic against machines. Should be pretty fun.", Burst said with a smile. "Now let's head in!" The group headed inside, and were surprised to see one lone duelist waiting. But they all picked up on an immense evil presence coming from three monsters in the duelist's deck.

"Ah. So you must be the others who've survived Battle City so far.", Tirek addressed Burst and his friends. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Tirek. But you can call me the future winner."

"Let's hope you've got skill to back up your claim.", Burst answered.

"So. You're Burst Stream? The one who won Duelist Kingdom?", Tirek asked. Burst nodded.

"That's me."

'Looks like I've found my prime target!', Tirek thought with a smile. "Well. That makes you the duelist to beat." Just then, another duelist entered the duel stadium. "Ah. So nice to see you again brother." Scorpan had entered the stadium with a determined expression on his face.

"I wish I could say the same Tirek.", Scorpan said in a neutral tone. Tirek just smirked and walked off to inspect his deck. Scorpan then turned his attention to Burst and his friends. "Greetings. I am called Scorpan." Scorpan offered his hand. Burst was picking up on a completely different vibe from Scorpan. Burst shook Scorpan's hand.

"Nice to meet you as well." The group was soon momentarily blinded from bright lights in the sky! Once their eyes had adjusted, they saw a massive blimp descending from the sky! Once it landed, the blimp's boarding stairs deployed and Kaiba stepped out with Mokuba at his side.

"Welcome duelists. The eight of you have done well to make it this far. But this is not the stage for the finals! The finals...will be held upon my airship!"

"I knew it.", Gold said. "Just like the last Battle City. Leave it to Kaiba to do something completely overkill."

"Well, let's not delay any longer!", Burst motioned for his friends to board the airship. As the duelists boarded, Mokuba had a question for Kaiba.

"Hey Seto? Do you think some more crazy magic stuff is going to happen?"

"Mokuba. I'm certain. I denied the existence of magic for years, and now I've found out that I can LITERALLY summon my Blue-Eyes. Logical explanations are officially out the window." Kaiba and Mokuba boarded the airship, and met the finalists in the main deck of the airship. "Listen well duelists. This machine will determine the matches for the finals! Now without further delay, run the duel matcher!" The duel matcher randomly displayed pictures of each of the duelists, and soon landed on two duelists! "The first duel pits Burst Stream against Nightfall Silvers!"