• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,130 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,130

Duel 15: Awesomeness Unleashed!

"Just gotta get three more locator cards, and I'm in the finals!", Rainbow Dash said with a grin.

"Don't forget Dash. Now that the competition's thinned out, all the stronger duelists are left. Meaning you're gonna have tougher opponents waiting for you."

"No sweat! With Rainbow Dragon by my side, nothing's gonna stand in my way!" Rainbow Dragon then materialized and gave Rainbow Dash a hi-wing.

"You know it Dash!"

"Wow. Ice wasn't kidding when he said you and I were alike.", Indigo Zap said with a smile.

"Hey! You're that girl who had those sick goggles! Indigo Zap, right?"

"That's me. Heard a lot about your dueling skills. So care to see which deck's more awesome?" Rainbow Dash smiled.

"You're on!"

Rainbow Dash: 8000
Indigo Zap: 8000

"I'm up first! I summon Crystal Beast-Sapphire Pegasus! And since he's on the field, I can set a Crystal Beast face-up in my spell and trap zone! Then I'll equip him with Crystal Release to boost his attack by 800 points! Then I'll set a card and end my turn."

"I draw! Now I summon D.D. Warrior Lady! Then I'll play Hidden Armory! This lets me add an equip spell from my deck to my hand! I'll activate it now! Magnum Shield! This boosts her attack by her defense! Attack Sapphire Pegasus! D.D. Slash!" D.D Warrior Lady charged at Sapphire Pegasus! Cutting it down in a single slash! "Not that damage calculation's been done, I can banish Sapphire Pegaus! The downside is that now I have to banish Warrior Lady too. So I'll set a card and end my turn."

Rainbow Dash: 7500
Indigo Zap: 8000

"Since Crystal Release was sent to the graveyard, I can place another Crystal Beast face-up in my spell and trap zone! Now I draw! I summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger! Then I'll play Anti-Magic Arrows! This'll stop you from using your face-downs, and you can't activate spell or trap cards in response to this card! And since he's attacking, Tiger gains 400 attack points!" Indigo winced as Topaz Tiger pounced on her life points! "I end my turn."

Rainbow Dash: 7500
Indigo Zap: 6000

"You got quite the chunk of my life points down.", Indigo said with a smile. "I draw! I summon Jet Synchron! Now I can special summon D.D. Unicorn Knight since Synchron's a tuner! Now I'll tune Jet Synchron with D.D. Unicorn Knight! I synchro summon Jet Warrior! And since he was synchro summoned, I can target one card you control and return it to the hand! Then I'll play Dimension Distortion! I'll return your Topaz Tiger to your hand! Then I'll attack you directly! Jet Storm!"

"I activate my trap! Rainbow Path! I can send a Crystal Beast from my spell and trap zone to negate your attack and add Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon to my hand!"

"I guess I'll end my turn."

"I draw! I set a card and summon Amethyst Cat! Now she can attack you directly, but any damage you take is halved!" Indigo braced herself as Amethyst Cat pounced on her life points! "I end my turn."

Rainbow Dash: 7500
Indigo Zap: 5400

"I draw! I'll play Synchro Boost and equip it to Jet Warrior! This boosts his attack by 500 points and raises his level by one! Attack Amethyst Cat!" Jet Warrior unleashed a jet-powered punch that destroyed Amethyst Cat!

"I'll send Amethyst Cat to the graveyard and activate Crystal Pair! Since a Crystal Beast was sent to the graveyard, I can place a Crystal Beast from my deck in my spell and trap zone!"

"Not bad. I end my turn.", Indigo said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash: 6100
Indigo Zap: 5400

"Pretty sick monster you've got there!" Rainbow drew her next card. "I play Crystal Beacon! This lets me special summon a Crystal Beast from my deck! I'll bring out Amber Mammoth in defense mode! Then I'll normal summon Topaz Tiger! I'll end my turn by playing Terraforming! This lets me add a field spell to my hand! Now I'll activate it! Rainbow Ruins! I end my turn."

"I draw! I'll attack Your Topaz Tiger!"

"I don't think so! When Amber Mammoth is on the field and another Crystal Beast is attacked, I can change the attack target to Amber Mammoth!" Jet Warrior switched his target to Amber Mammoth and defeated him in one punch! "Now I'll put Amber Mammoth in my spell and trap zone."

"Nice trick! I'll end my turn."

"I draw! Nice! This oughta help me out! I play Burial from a Different Dimension! This returns Pegasus to my graveyard! I end my turn with a face-down."

"I draw! Now I'll attack again!"

"I activate my trap! Rainbow Life! I'll discard a card and until the end of this turn, I gain life points instead of losing them!" Jet Warrior destroyed Topaz Tiger, but Rainbow's life points increased instead! "And then I'll put Topaz Tiger in my spell and trap zone!"

"Gotta say. That was a pretty sweet counter. I end my turn."

Rainbow Dash: 7500
Indigo Zap: 5400

"I draw! Now Rainbow Ruins' effect activates! Since I have four Crystal Beasts in my spell and trap zone, I can draw an extra card during my main phase! Now I'll summon Cobalt Eagle! And since I've got seven total Crystal Beasts on my field and in my graveyard, I can special summon Rainbow Dragon!" In a rainbow of light, Rainbow Dragon materialized! "Time to shoot down Jet Warrior! Spectrum Surge!" Indigo braced herself as her monster was destroyed! "I end my turn with a face-down."

Rainbow Dash: 7500
Indigo Zap: 4000

"I draw! I summon Attack Gainer! Now I'll tribute him to special summon Jet Warrior in defense mode! Then I'll set a card and end my turn!"

"Not bad!" Rainbow Dash drew her next card. "I activate Rainbow Gravity! I've got seven total Crystal Beasts on my field and graveyard, I can special summon Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon from my deck or graveyard! I'll special summon Rainbow Dark Dragon from my deck!" A dark twin of Rainbow Dragon exploded forth from a darker-colored rainbow! "Now I can activate Rainbow Dragon's effect! I'll send all the Crystal Beasts on my field to boost him by 1000 points for each one! I've sent five, so that puts him at 9000!"

"IT'S OVER 9000!", Rainbow Dragon cried as his power increased!

"Then I'll play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your face-down!" Indigo's Negate Attack trap was destoyed! "Rainbow Dark, take down Jet Warrior! Dark Spectral Surge!" Rainbow Dark Dragon shot a beam of rainbow energy from his mouth! Wiping out Jet Warrior!

"Care to make her taste the rainbow bro?", Rainbow Dark asked Rainbow Dragon.

"SKITTLES LASERRRR!", Rainbow Dragon screamed as he fired a blast of rainbow energy! Wiping out of the last of Indigo's life points!

"MAN you're good!", Indigo said as she dusted herself off. "Here's my locator cards. Looks like you're in the finals."

"SWEET!" Rainbow Dash took the cards and placed them on her duel disk. The location of the finals was displayed on a hologram. "C'mon Steel! Let's book!" Rainbow almost dragged Steel with her before he got loose from her grip and caught up with her.

"Well Warrior Lady? You got any plans?", Indigo asked as D.D. Warrior Lady materialized.

"I did have a date with Red Dragon Archfiend later on today.", she said with a smile. "And I know you've got plans with Ice too."

"Then it's gonna have to be a double date.", Indigo said with a smile as she and Warrior Lady went off to meet Ice.