• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,130 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,130

Duel 1: Lessons

'Man. Things have been crazy this year.', Burst thought as he walked the halls of CHS. 'The Fall Formal, Duelist Kingdom, and then The Friendship Games. One time after the other my friends and I have had to go up against some threat to the world. Still, it was pretty exciting. But I'm glad things have calmed down a bit.'

"BURST!", a trio of voices called out. Burst smiled slightly at hearing them.

'Or at least, as calm as things can be with my life.' "Hey Shining. Bolt. Star. I take it you're ready to finally take me on?"

"You know it! Today at lunch! All of us against you!", Shining said with a grin.

"Then you'd better get your game on.", Burst said with a smile. The day passed on, and Burst took on the CMCB's challenge! "We'll have to play with half of the standard life points due to time, so let's do this!"

Burst: 12000
CMCB: 12000

"I'll start! I summon White Stone of Ancients! Then I'll target him with Sage with Eyes of Blue!", Burst said. "I'll send both to the graveyard to special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck! Then I'll set a card and end my turn." 'Time to see how far my students have come.'

"I draw!", Shining said. "I summon Blackland Fire Dragon! And since I summoned a level four monster, I can special summon Kagetokage from my hand! Then I'll overlay my two monsters to xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" A fearsome dragon descended! "Now I'll use his effect! I'll detach both of his overlay units to target one monster you control! It loses half its attack and Dark Rebellion gains that attack!"

'I don't think so!' "I activate my trap! Mirror Force! This destroys all attack mode monsters you control!"

"Agh!", Shining cringed as Dark Rebellion was destroyed. "I guess there's nothing I can do, so I'll set a card and end my turn."

"I draw! Nice! I'll play The Melody of Awakening Dragon! I'll discard a card to add two dragon-type monsters from my deck to my hand! Nice! I activate Chaos Form! I'll tribute Blue-Eyes on my field to ritual summon Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon! Attack them directly! Chaos Neutron Blast!" The CMCB winced as their life points took a hit! "I'll end my turn." 'Now to see how they handle this. Chances are they'll probably panic.'

Burst: 12000
CMCB: 8000

"One turn and he's already chipped away half of our life points!", Bolt Dash noted.

'Looks like I was right.' "Did you forget my most important advice?", Burst asked. "The duel's not over until the last card is drawn!"

"We didn't! I draw! Nice! I summon Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke! And since he's a wind monster, I can special summon Speedroid Taketomborg from my hand! Now I'll tune them to synchro summon Clear Wing Snychro Dragon!" A sleek, almost machine-like dragon was summoned to the field! "Then I'll set two cards and end my turn!"

"In that case, I'll attack!"

"I activate my trap! Storming Mirror Force! This returns all attack mode monsters to your hand!"

"Not bad Bolt. I'll end my turn.", Burst said with a smile. 'Looks like they've gotten pretty good. Especially since they managed to remove one of my best monsters.'

"My turn!", Bright Star said as he drew his next card. "I play Double Summon! I'll bring out Lancer Dragonute and Axe Dragonute! Then I'll play Fusion Sage to add Polymerization to my hand! Now I'll activate it! I fuse my two Dragonutes to fusion summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" A purple dragon with a scythe-like tail materialized on the field. "It's too bad Bolt Dash got rid of your monster. That way I could have used his effect to the fullest! Still, at least we can take a chunk out of your life points! Venom Flare!" Burst winced as his life points fell! "That's all for my turn."

Burst: 9200
CMCB: 8000

"You guys are pretty good.", Burst said as he drew his next card. "I'll banish White Stone of Ancients to add Blue-Eyes White Dragon back to my hand and end my turn." 'Just need one more turn.'

"My move then! I activate my trap! Xyz Reborn! This revives Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon from my graveyard! Then I can attack Reborn to it as an overlay unit! Then I'll attack you directly! Mauling Mandible Slash!" Burst cringed as his life points dropped! "I end my turn."

Burst: 6700
CMCB: 8000

"I draw! Not bad. I'll set this card and end my turn."

"In that case, I'll attack you directly! Do it Clear Wing!", Bolt Dash cried out! Clear Wing used his wings to cut into Burst's life points! "I end my turn."

Burst: 4200
CMCB: 8000

"You've all done pretty well making your decks.", Burst said with a smile. "But you've yet to meet my most powerful card."

"Wait...you've got a monster stronger than Chaos MAX?!", Bright Star asked. Burst nodded.

"And you're about to come face-to-face with him! I draw! I play the spell card Harmony Absolute! I'll send Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand! Now I summon Blue-Eyes Absolute Dragon!" Absolute descended in a pillar of light!

"Sweet! I can use Starving Venom's effect!" Starving Venom breathed out a stream of purple mist that engulfed Absolute, but Absolute blew it away with a gust of wind! "What?!"

"Sorry. But Absolute is unaffected by card effects. Also, he can't be targeted by card effects! Your Starving Venom Fusion Dragon won't be feasting on Absolute's effects! Did I mention that Absolute gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard? Now Blue-Eyes! Absolute White Lightning!" Starving Venom was destroyed by a blast of lightning! "I'll end my turn." 'Hope they enjoy seeing my best monster in action.'

Burst: 4200
CMCB: 5200

"When Starving Venom is destroyed, I can destroy all special summoned monsters you control!" A wave of poison washed over Burst's field, but Absolute shielded himself with his wings! When the wave died down, Absolute was still standing! "Oh man...that should have taken down your monster!"

"Absolute is unaffected by card effects. Remember?"

"I end my turn.", Bright Star said nervously.

"I draw!", Burst said. "I'll attack Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" Shining Spoon braced himself as Dark Rebellion was destroyed! "I end my turn."

Burst: 4200
CMCB: 2100

"I....got nothing.", Shining Spoon said with a frown.

"Then there's only one dragon left standing.", Burst said as he looked at Bolt Dash.

"I guess I shoulda seen this coming...", Bolt Dash said weakly.

"None of you should be ashamed.", Burst said with a smile. "You pushed me pretty far in this duel. You even managed to get rid off one of my strongest monsters. But let me ask you all an important question. Did you all have fun?" The CMCB picked up their heads and nodded. "Then you've learned the only lesson you needed. Let's rock the dragon Blue-Eyes! Absolute Neutron Blast!" Blue-Eyes Absolute fired a blast of rainbow-colored energy that wiped out Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! The duel ended, and the CMCB summoned their dragons.

"And THAT'S why I'm legendary.", Blue-Eyes Absolute said.

"COOL!", the CMCB's dragons cheered. Burst smiled as Blue-Eyes chatted with the younger dragons.

"Congratulations guys. You've learned the last lesson I needed to teach you.", Burst said.

"AND we got to say we took you on!", Bolt Dash said. Burst smiled.

"You sure did."

Author's Note:

Blue-Eyes Absolute's NEW card stats

Name: Blue-Eyes Absolute Dragon
Level: 10
Attribute: Light
Type: Dragon/Effect
ATK: 5000/DEF: 5000
Effect: This card can only be summoned from your hand or deck by the effect of "Harmony Absolute". This card's summon cannot be negated. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. This card is unaffected by card effects. Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects. This card gains 300 attack for each monster in your graveyard. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict piercing damage.