• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,130 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,130

Duel 26: Terror of the Wicked God Cards

"So. You're bonded to a legendary dragon.", Tirek said with a smirk as Inferno glared at him. "What's wrong? Upset about what I did to your friend?"

"I'm gonna put a stop to you! You're going to pay for what you did to Rainbow Dash!"

Inferno: 8000
Tirek: 8000

"I got the first move! I summon Black Stone of Legend! Then I'll tribute him to bring out Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Then I'll equip Red-Eyes with Black Metal Dragon! Then I'll set two cards and end my turn."

"I draw! I summon Double Coston and play Swords of Revealing Light! This should keep me safe for three of your turns.", Tirek said with a smirk. "Then I'll set two cards and end my turn."

"My move!" Inferno drew his next card. "I play Red-Eyes Fusion! I'll fuse Red-Eyes Black Dragon on my field and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact from my deck to fusion summon Meteor Black Comet Dragon! Now I can activate his effect! I'll send Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to the graveyard to inflict half of his attack as damage to you!" Tirek winced as a meteor hit his life points! "Now I activate my trap! Red-Eyes Spirit! This revives a 'Red-Eyes' monster from my graveyard! I'll bring back REDMD! Now I'll use his effect! I'll bring out Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my graveyard! And since Black Metal Dragon was sent to the graveyard, I can add a 'Red-Eyes' spell or trap from my deck to my hand! I end my turn."

Inferno: 8000
Tirek: 6600

Tirek drew his next card, and an evil smile crept across his face. "I play Card Advance! This lets me conduct an extra tribute summon this turn, and I can look at the top five cards of my deck and re-arrange them as I see fit! I summon Hardened Armed Dragon! Now I'll tribute all of my monsters to summon The Wicked Eraser!" A fearsome dragon-like fiend emerged as dark clouds crept across the sky!

"All in my way shall be laid to waste!", Eraser hissed!

"When Eraser's on the field, he gains 1000 attack for each card you control! And since I used Hardened Armed Dragon as a tribute for a level 7 or higher monster, Eraser can't be destroyed by card effects! There's four cards on your field, so Eraser gains 4000 attack points! Destroy Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Eraser Stream of Destruction!" A stream of darkness shot from Eraser's maw! Destroying Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!

"I activate my trap! Red-Eyes Burn! Since you destroyed a 'Red-Eyes' monster I control, I can inflict its attack as damage!" A flaming spirit image of REDMD appeared, and released a flare of energy that hit both Tirek and Inferno!

"A futile effort.", Tirek said with a smirk. "I end my turn."

Inferno: 4000
Tirek: 3200

"Too bad Eraser depends on the cards I have on my field! I draw! Since I've got three cards on my field, Eraser's attack falls to 3000! Now I play the Red-Eyes Fusion I added with Black Metal Dragon's effect! I fuse Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my field and Summoned Skull from my hand! I fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Destroy Wicked Eraser! Archfiend Blaze!" Eraser was incinerated with a gigantic fireball launched by Archfiend Black Skull! But as Eraser was destroyed, Tirek smiled. "And now Archfiend Black Skull's effect activates! I can target a 'Red-Eyes' normal monster on my field and inflict its attack as damage to you!" As Eraser was destroyed, A wave of darkness wiped out Inferno's entire field! "Wh....what just happened!?!"

"Eraser's effect. When he's destroyed, all cards on your field are destroyed! It's called the Eraser Wave."

"I end my turn.", Inferno said with a scowl.

Inferno: 4000
Tirek: 600

Tirek drew his next card, and laughed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What's so funny?", Inferno demanded.

"Because now it all ends! I play Fires of Doomsday! This lets me special summon two Doomsday Tokens! Then I'll play Fiend's Sanctuary to special summon a Metal Fiend Token! Now I sacrifice all three of my monsters to summon another Wicked God Card!" A pillar of darkness shot up from the ground! "I summon The Wicked Dreadroot!"

"So a legendary dragon has chosen to face me. I shall enjoy showing you fear.", Dreadroot boomed with a sinister grin.

"Oh man...my field's empty!"

"And you have exactly 4000 life points left.", Tirek said with an evil grin. "Wipe out his life points Dreadroot. Dread Oblivion!" Dreadroot wrapped his fist in darkness, and brought it down on Inferno! Wiping out the last of his life points! Inferno was roughed up and on his knees. And then, the most horrible part came next. Red-Eyes had materialized, and started to turn grey as energy left his body!

"R....Red-Eyes!", Inferno groaned as he reached out toward Red-Eyes. But it was all for nothing. The Wicked God Cards stole the energy of Inferno's entire deck.

"Only one duelist left.", Tirek said with an evil grin. "And the energy of his cards shall serve as an excellent meal for the Wicked God Cards!"