• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 2,130 Views, 171 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 3: Battle City Canterlot - Bahamut0



After Duelist Kingdom and The Friendship Games, Burst has made quite the name for himself. So much that Kaiba has taken notice and decided to host the next Battle City tournament in Burst's home town! But a new evil is lurking in the shadows.

  • ...
5
 171
 2,130

Duel 2: Aftermath

Twilight sighed as she walked the halls of CHS. It had only been a few days after the Friendship Games, after she had turned into a demon, and saved by Sunset and the other girls. How come everyone was so willing to forgive her? how could they just move on so quickly? Then again, Sunset mentioned she went through something pretty similar. However, Twilight's mood had not gone unnoticed. "Still thinking about that day are you?', Nightfall asked. Twilight turned to face him.

"Oh. Hi Night.", she said with a small smile. Nightfall made his way over to her.

"If you ever wanna talk about it..."

"It's nothing.", Twilight replied. "You know...it's pretty hard to believe."

"That magic is real? And that your duel monsters cards are actual living beings who reside in an alternate world?"

"That. And the fact someone like you is even related to Ex-Principal Cinch."

"Yeah...I sometimes wonder if I was adopted." The two of them let out a small laugh. "In all seriousness, I should apologize. My mother had no right to blackmail you the way she did. I can't help but feel that I played some part in your troubles."

"Night..no! I couldn't blame you! If anything, I should blame myself! I didn't have the backbone to say no to her.", Twilight said sadly. Nightfall pulled Twilight into a tight hug.

"It's alright Twilight. At least now...it's over"

"Night...thank you. I needed this.", Twilight said as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"I'll always be here Twilight. Everyone knows that night fall after twilight." Twilight laughed a bit.

"Was that your pick-up line?"

"No. I just thought it sounded cool. Come on. I'll walk you to class." As the two walked, Ice was watching them. Midnight then appeared our of Ice's shadow.

"I ship it.", Midnight said with a smile.

"They do make a good couple together.", Ice said with a smile.

"Like you and Indigo right?", Midnight said with a smirk.

"It's not the same!", Ice snapped, then sighed. "I guess that's the price I pay for having you live in my shadow when everyone's looking. Speaking of which, is it cramped in there?"

"Eh. It's actually pretty roomy. I had to clean out a weird black substance though. Had the number 96 everywhere on it! What's the deal with that?"

"Let's just say you weren't the first being to hide in my body.", Ice said with a frown. "My last tenant was NOT as nice as you are."

"How bad?"

"He used my body as a suit and tried to takeout my family.", Ice said bluntly.

"...Wow. That's pretty evil.", Midnight said with a gulp. "Even when Twilight and I were one, even I wouldn't make her do something that awful."

"Yeah. But my story had a happy ending. Now, it looks like Twilight's will have one too."