• Published 7th Jul 2012
  • 918 Views, 18 Comments

A Land of Dreams - General_Maverick



The rapture occurs and God gives humans a second chance at life, in a another world.

  • ...
2
 18
 918

Anything You Can Do...

‘Run! Don’t stop running! They’re right behind you.’ I was running through a dark alleyway with two thugs chasing behind me.

‘Just get around the corner, RUN!’ The goons stopped, and pulled up their guns at the same time firing off a hail of gunfire in my direction. Bullets flew around me as I ran with only one thought racing through my mind : Don’t stop running!

I screamed as a bullet tore through my shoulder making me double over in pain.

‘Can’t stop *grunt* Have to keep going.’ I pulled myself up with my one good arm, the other hanging limply by my side.

I was barely able to get myself behind the corner as a second volley of bullets came my direction. I looked for a place to hide. Hearing the footsteps behind me getting closer, I instinctively jumped behind a dumpster.

I clutched my shoulder trying to hold down the pain as I waited silently for the goons to pass.

I could hear the footsteps coming around the corner, slowing to a stop near my hiding place. Then picking up speed again, they went running past me down the alley.

I gave a sigh of relief, and relaxed until....

CLICK CLICK. “How ya doin’ kid?” THAT voice...it can’t be.

I turned my head slowly, and found myself looking down the barrel of a revolver. I shifted my gaze into the crazed eyes of the man aiming it at me.

He wore a suit as black as night, and had the most corrupted smile on his face.

“You’re a hard kid to find, ya know that?”

I spat on his shoe. “Fuck you Frankie!”

Rage filled his face as he rammed the barrel of the gun into the center of my forehead. “You're gonna wish you never did that!” he spat, pulling the trigger.

The sound of the gunshot rang out, and the whole world around me disappeared into black smoke, and I started to fall, screaming.

"You're not going to get away kid! I’ll find you!" Frankie's disembodied voice echoed behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh!" I woke up screaming.

I looked around, and everypony was staring at me. "What?" I asked hoping to get them to stop staring at me. The question was followed by a long and awkward silence.

Charity was the first to speak up. "Well dear, you seemed to be having some sort of nightmare. You were squirming around, and mumbling something about a... Frankie?" Another awkward silence followed.

Sal was the one to break the silence this time. "Well don’t y’all just stare at him. Get him some lunch.” He said to the ponies around him. “You must be starvin’.”

Lunch? Jeez, how long was I asleep?

I stood up on all fours, weird how it seems so natural. It’s almost like I’ve been walking like this my whole life.

One of the other ponies brought me a bowl of what seemed like cabbage soup, then he looked at me expectantly. I looked at the bowl of soup. How am I supposed to eat this without hands? Looking around at the other ponies who were eating as well, I noticed most of them simply shoved their face into the bowl. Leaning forward I sniffed the soup, it distinctly smelled like cabbage, I hated cabbage. I must have been starving though because my mouth started to water.

“Well, food is food” I muttered.

Mimicking the other ponies, I shoved my face into the bowl and ate up. It tasted like heaven, like pure sunshine, this soup was amazing! There is just no way to explain how good it was.

When I finished, I looked up to see charity smiling at me, so I smiled back. She chuckled a bit, and pointed to my mouth, which was absolutely covered in soup.

“I take it you like the soup then?” she chuckled with an adorable smile that only a pony could give.

With cuteness going off the scale it took my mind a moment to actually process that she was speaking to me “Oh the soup, yes it was AMAZING! What’s in it?”

She gave me a slightly quizzical look before laughing again and saying “It’s just good ol’ cabbage and water, and it’s all we can afford. With the number of homeless ponies out there, we can’t exactly give them all apple pie everyday all day.” She chuckled to herself.

Suddenly Sal called from somewhere else in the building, “ CHARITY, I GOT MORE CHOW HERE!”

“I gotta go. see ya later” She walked away.

I looked down at my empty bowl. I decided to take my bowl up to the counter where Sal called from to get more ‘chow’. I could just smell the delicious soup from where I was sitting, and I needed more!

When I was next in line, Sal turned to me as he ladled out another bowl “Sorry bud, we can't give anypony seconds, just don’t have the money”

Dang! Well it was good while it lasted.

I put down my bowl and thought of stuff to do today. I could explore some more, or maybe I should go to the library to learn more about my new home.

Going to the library seemed the best course of action, so I started off towards the opening of the alley before I realized I didn’t know where the library was, or for that matter where I was. Sal lived around here for a while and he seemed nice enough, maybe he will help me out.

Sal was busy cleaning the dishes when I walked over. “Hey Sal, you know these parts better than me, so you know where the library is, right?”

He kept on washing, trying to get a stain out of a bowl. He simply uttered in his usual southern drawl, “Eeeyup.”

“........Well?”

“Well what?”

“Aren’t you going to tell me where the library is?”

“Well you never asked where the library was. You just asked if I knew where it was.”

Face meet my hoof “OK, Where is the library?”

“Welll, I’ll tell ya in exchange for a name. So what can I call you, ‘mysterious stranger’?

I looked at the charcoal from the dying cooking fire, trying to come up with something.

Wait Char-Coal, Char Charlie Charlie’s angels, Angels can fly, flying...what else flies? A jet can fly, and jets are flown by pilots, think pilots! Top Gun was a good pilot movie think of names from there... Iceman, Goose, Viper, Maverick. Maverick was the coolest one there was! I kind of like it too, suits me I think. Someone who refuses to play by the rules. Someone who isn't scared to cross the line of conformity. Yeah, Maverick, I like it!

“Name’s Maverick!”

“Well than Maverick, if ya go down this alleyway, and take a right you’ll basically run right into it after a few blocks; You can’t miss it: big building, pillars, two griffon statues in the front.”

“Thanks and um...never mind. Thanks again for letting me stay here the night.”

“Don’t worry about it. We help out anypony in need.”

“Yeah but still...Thanks.”

He nodded “Well good luck, Maverick!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about a half hour of walking, I made it to the library. Jeez, this library was huge, just walking up the steps made me feel ten times smaller.

Walking into the library, my eyes were assaulted with colors. I can’t truly describe it. It was like Twilight’s library, but multiplied by 20, and it was beautiful...and daunting.

How in the heck am I ever going to find a book on flying in all of THIS!

I don’t know how long I must have been standing there staring, but somepony had apparently noticed me because I was jolted back to reality by a friendly voice, “Is there anything I can do for you Sir?”

I immediately snapped back to reality “Oh, umm yes I’m looking for a book on the basics of flight.”

She studied me for a second before saying “Well there might be a few books in the foal’s section.” Raising a hoof, she pointed me towards a section near the back of the library “But, may I ask, why would you need a book like that?”

I blushed “I’d rather not talk about it.”

She smiled slightly, shook her head, and walked away.

I turned, and trotted off in the direction she had pointed. Walking along the bookshelves I looked at the title of each section until...“Foal’s section!” A maroon colored pony quickly turned and shushed me.

“Sorry!” I whispered.

I found a few books on flying, and a book about basic pony anatomy, that might come in handy. I grabbed them, and headed towards a table.

I took a deep breath and went into Twilight mode, studying all I could from these books. I knew that this info was important. Every fact no matter how small, how trivial, was absorbed into my mind. I took notes on everything: when were the best times to fly, when I shouldn’t fly, how weather affects flight, anything I could get my hooves on, I read.

After what must have been hours, I felt that I finally understood the basics of flying.

I flapped my wings a few times to attempt a hover, just barely getting off the ground before that one maroon pony turned around again. Catching sight of my flapping, she turned a bright shade of red, and shouted “THERE IS NO FLYING IN THE LIBRARY!!!!” pointing a hoof to a ‘NO FLYING’ sign.

Immediately tucking both of my wings to my side, I fell a foot. ”Sorry! So sorry, Won’t happen again!” I smiled weakly, and scurried off to a different section, trying to get away from the literally steaming librarian. Jeez, somepony must have had a bad day.

“I have to find a place to practice.”

~~~~An hour later in a field outside Manehattan~~~~

“This will do perfectly.” I walked into the field, glad to be out of the cramped city. Finally able to fly freely.

I spread my wings, and began to flap them slowly at first, but slowly picking up the pace. I closed my eyes, and put every ounce of concentration into flying, and I slowly felt myself lift off the ground. When I finally opened my eyes, I was 20 feet up in the air looking down at the field below me. “I’m Flying? I’M FLYING!!! Whoa!” I lost my concentration, and fell a few feet before catching myself in a hover.

“Ok, forward, try to move forward” I changed the movement of my wings slightly and sure enough I slowly started to move forward, but then....

“AHHHHHHHH!”

“What the!?” then I looked at my side; I stopped flapping. “Oh, Crap” I fell 20 feet to the ground below.

I looked around me for the source of the scream that made me lose my concentration, and sure enough there was a white pony running across the field with its red and yellow mane flowing behind him screaming for his dear life.

...wait a second that’s not his mane.....”FIRE!!!!”

The flaming pony started to run in circles around me screaming “HELP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE HELP!”

“Just stop moving” I tackled the pony, pinning him to the ground. Using my wings, I put out the fire, or at least I thought it was put out. All that changed was the color of his mane which swapped from red and yellow to yellow and red. Regardless I kept flapping my wings.

“Umm *cough* I think its out now.”

“Oh, sorry kinda got carried away. You okay?”

“I’ve been better.”

We both looked at his recently flaming mane. Weird it didn’t seem singed at all. He stood back up and glanced back at his mane.

“Huh, guess I’m fireproof.” He looked back at me “Thanks, I didn’t think anyone else...” He stopped mid-sentence recognizing his error. “I...I mean anypony. I didn’t think anypony else was out here” His eyes darted left and right avoiding my gaze.

My mind thought back, back to when god gave me the choice to come here...

~~~Flashback~~~

I thought for a moment; I came up with an answer “Can I go to Equestria? It’s a show...”

“YES, CHILD I KNOW OF THIS LAND MANY HAVE ALREADY GONE. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO JOIN THEM?”

~~~~~~

Could he be another Brony?


“Well I don’t think anyone heard that, so you’re ok.” I said hoping that he would catch the word choice, but I don’t think he caught it as he was still visibly nervous.

After a period of awkward silence I spoke up “ Let me ask you one thing though.” At this point the white pony started to sweat profusely. “What would you say if I said that I’M GONNA LOVE AND TOLERATE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!”

At first this white pony seemed to be extremely scared of my tone of voice, that was until he realized what I said.

“ Wait..... are you...a Brony?” He asked quizzically.

I answered back with a slight laugh “Yes, it’s all true..... Well, are you going to give me a hoof bump or what?” I asked him nodding to my hoof. He smiled and gave me a hoof bump. Awesome I found another Brony.

“So, what should I call you” I asked.

“Jacob. And you?”

“I’m Vince, or Maverick to everypony around here.”

“Maverick, cool. Wait! Oh man I need to come up with a name. How could I forget that?” He facehoofed.

“I know, I forgot to choose a name until today too.” Laughing.

“How about Brilliance?”

“Meh, sounds pretentious to me.”

“Hmmm, how about Lightning Blaze?”

“Well the blaze part sure fits *ha-ha* and lightning is pretty cool. That is just my opinion though, it’s really up to you.”

“I like Lightning Blaze. Yeah, from now on I’m--” Blaze struck a pose “Lightning Blaze.”

“Well then ‘Blaze’ I have to ask, why were you on fire?”

“Well I was practicing fire spells, that I found in the library yesterday, but one of them backfired and set my mane on fire.” He smiled weakly, obviously embarrassed.

“Fire magic? Cool, I didn’t even know there was fire magic...well then again I don’t know very much about magic.”

“Yah its a combat spell, I figured I may need to defend myself here--”

“Nah man everypony is cool here!”

“Well I guess you’re right, but still fire magic is SO AWESOME!” he said mimicking Dash

“Hey, I was just practicing my flying, you want to stick around?”

“Well alright, I can practice my magic.”

“Cool, let’s Practice!”

~~~~~~

After about an hour of practice we decided to head back to the city. I wanted to introduce him to the homeless ponies I had met yesterday. When we arrived at the alley only a few of the ponies I remembered were there, but at least Sal and Charity were there.

“Well look who’s back” Sal shouted out.

“Hey Sal, this is my friend Lightning Blaze. I hope you don’t mind if he stays the night.” I asked.

“Charity get the extra cot we’ve got guests” Sal shouted to charity, who was farther down the alley.

Charity happily trotted over and greeted us.

“Oh dear, you both look tired. Here sit down, and I’ll bring you some drinks.” Charity said in her kind tone.

Blaze and I sat down on some mats, while Charity trotted off again with Sal to go get some drinks.

“So Vince, or should I say Maverick, what do we do now?”

“How much of Manehattan have you explored?”

“Not much. Just the general stuff Celestia State Building, Statue of Harmony. The big stuff”

“Well I wanted to go to Central Park. Wanna tag along?”

“Sure why not”

“Cool, how ‘bout we get some drinks and then we’ll head out?”

Charity walked up with some glasses, filled with some kind of juice. It looked weird, it was orange and thick, but it tasted delicious. Pony food was new to me, but I didn’t mind. As long as it tasted good. Probably had something to do with my new pony taste buds.

“Well sorry to just drink and run Miss Charity, but we wanted to go to Central Park. We’ll be back soon though”

“Oh that’s fine dear, we don’t really care what you do.” She said, tilting her head with a smile.

“Well, ok then. Lets go Blaze.”

~~~~~

Central park was huge, and it was full of ponies. We walked around for a bit, just watching other ponies go about their business, and talking about life back on earth and our Rapture experience.

“I’m tellin’ yah, it was some scary crap getting shot at!” I said finishing my story.

I looked at blaze it seemed like he’d phased out thinking about something else.

Silence.

I was the first to speak up “Penny for your thoughts.”

After another moment of silence Blaze finally spoke up “Have you seen any other Bronies around here?”

I shook my head “Probably but it’s kind of hard to spot one in these streets, It’s a jungle out there.”

“I hear ya. Hmmm... Hey Vince I’ve been thinking, would you mind if I stuck around? I’m not too comfortable walking these streets alone. I mean I was just walking through The Grand Canyon a day ago and now...” Blaze’s eyes started to tear up “Now they’re gone...”

I wrapped an arm (leg?) around him giving him a quick little shake “Dude, don’t worry ‘bout it being Bronies practically makes us family, and Family always looks after Family!”

“I guess you’re right..*sniff* Thanks.”

I took my arm (leg?) off of him “Good.... Bro hoof?”

*BLAZE HAS JOINED THE PARTY*

Blaze laughed a little then looked up at me and raised a hoof.

“Bro ho-WAHH!!” A piece of blue paper struck blaze in the face. “AH, SPIDER GET IT OFF!!!”

“Relax it’s not a spider it’s some sort of blue thing...”

He pawed at the flyer trying to get it off his face “Like a BLUE spider? GET IT OFF!!”

“Ok, Ok, hold your horses.”

I peeled the flyer off his face.

“DUDE, look it’s Trixie!”

Blaze suddenly seemed extremely frightened “ TRIXIE!! WHERE???” his head swiveled around looking for the blue pony.

“No on the flyer, look.”

~~~~

COME ONE COME ALL TO SEE

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

TRIXIE!

TONIGHT ONLY AT

MANEHATTAN CENTRAL PARK

8:00 PM - MIDNIGHT

TRIXIE CHALLENGES YOU!

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER!

BEAT TRIXIE AND EARN THE GRAND PRIZE OF

500 BITS!

(BEFORE TAXES)

BE THERE

Competition info: Challengers are to report to sign in booth 10 minutes before performance.

Challengers are responsible for any damages caused by their performance.

Any injuries and/or irreversible spells can not be held liable by Trixie.

Challengers will be judged by the audience.

~~~~

“Hey man this competition could really help us out. I mean, we have the chance to make some serious cash” I noted.

“Yah then we could buy a place, and get on our feet....er.. hooves” He replied, reading my mind.

“Exactly but what are we going to do?” I couldn’t think of anything cool. In fact I couldn't think of anything at all.

We sat there for a minute before Blaze finally spoke up, with excitement in his voice.

“I got it we’ll do a fire show!”

“What about me? I wanted to do something that had me flying, and stuff” I complained.

“Hmmm, well maybe we can have both...” He said trailing off in thought.

“I GOT IT!!! Skeet shooting!” I suggested, hoping he’d agree.

“Skeet Shooting?” Blaze had an extremely puzzled look on his face.

“You know, Skeet Shooting, I’ll throw plates into the air and you shoot’em out of the sky.”

”We’ll need to practice, but that sounds pretty cool” He said, excitement clear.

We started practicing our act, using large sticks that we found as targets, after awhile we started to get it down. By the time 8:00 rolled around we were confident that we could beat Trixie, and went to sign up.

~~~~~

When we showed up the crowd was enormous, apparently Trixie was still popular in Manehattan, despite what had happened in Ponyville.

The stage at this point was still just a small trailer. A booming voice sounded as the trailer started to transform.

“Come one, come all, come and witness the Amazing magic of the GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!!!!!”

A puff of smoke went off as Trixie appeared in her signature pose.

“Watch in awe as The Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!!!”

“Yah right!” I shouted up at the stage.

After going through a few small feats of magic Trixie turned her eyes to the audience.

“Now, Who dares challenge THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!”

At this point a yellow pony walked up on stage holding a clipboard up with his magic

“The first contestant is Magic Mic” yet another pony, this one teal, walked up on stage.

The announcer spoke up again “BEGIN!”

Mic started singing softly, and shyly “Anything you can do, I can do better.”

“Ha!”

“I can do anything better than you!”

Trixie furrowed her brow “No, you can’t!”

“Yes I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

Mic straightened up a bit feeling more sure of himself “Yes, I can, Yes, I can”

Although I was tempted to continue watching, Blaze had found the sign-up booth, and was nudging me towards it .

Blaze and I pushed our way through the crowd to the sign up table near the stage.

A dark green stallion sat behind the table. Staring at the crowd. He perked up a bit as we walked up.

“If you want to sign, I have to let you know that Trixie is not liable for any damage, injury, or serious humiliation that may occur during your act.”

“Eeyup” I said smiling. No reaction from the dark green pony. Just that cold, cold stare. I got a chill “Cmon Blaze hurry up! This guy gives me the creeps.”

“Working on it Mav, It’s just I can’t decide what to name our act.”

“I dunno, think of something.”

“Ok, Well we can be the ‘Blue Blazes’, performing a skeet shoot.”

“Blue Blazes? Whatever, good enough. Are we signed up?” That stare! Its like he’s staring into my soul.

“Yah we’re in. Let’s go find some targets!”

The green pony broke his gaze, and returned to watching the crowd.

I picked up a few large rocks behind the stage, and stuffed them into a trash bag we found. We threw a couple of rocks up in the air,as a test , and Blaze blasted them with ease, letting a few lucky ponies get a sneak peek at our performance. When we figured we had enough rocks, we decided to take another look at the competition.

We walked back to the stage. Trixie wasn’t up on stage anymore






“Where did Trixie go?” Blaze asked, looking a little scared.

“I don’t know.” I said thinking of a reason why. It’s weird though, Why wouldn’t Trixie show up all of the performances? Is she waiting until the end to beat the ponies with the best acts? That way she gets the surprise factor I guess.

I asked a pony next to me where she had gone. apparently Trixie left to grab a new costume a previous contestant had....soiled. “

But the show had to go on, so a few of the acts decided to continue without her. Most of the acts were ok, and a few others got a few laughs. It was a pretty stiff competition, but I still thought we stood a good chance of winning this competition.

“Hey Mav, it’s almost our turn” Blaze commented.

We walked backstage, and waited to be announced.

A red unicorn wearing headphones came up to us. “You got any music you want to play?”

“Um, No we don’t sorry” Blaze murmured.

The pony’s ears perked up slightly “If you want, I’ve got tons of stuff.”

“Got any rock?” I asked hopeful.

“DO I?! Of course I do, I’ll get it rolling when you start.” He trotted back to his DJ stand flipping through records. Ha! Records.

Blaze spoke up “This is it man, I got butterflies” Blaze was visibly shaking.

“Hey don’t worry, we’re going to smoke these turkeys!” I said coolly.

We listened to the ponies up on stage, hearing Trixie shout “Who’s next to challenge the GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!!!

“Trixie showed up man!” Blaze said nervously.

An announcer spoke up: ”Next, we have “Blue Blazes”, and their going to wow us with their amazing skeet!”

What the!? “It’s Skeet SHOOTING get it right!!!” I shouted at the curtain.

I turned to Blaze “We’re up” I patted him on the back. He gulped.

“Break a leg!” The red unicorn shouted after us as we trotted up on stage and got into position.

As we were getting ready Trixie decided to waste no time in taunting us “So, what is this ‘Skeets’ Trixie has heard of?”

Blaze was shaking now, frozen in place.

“Trixie’s waiting” Trixie mocked, but Blaze still didn't move.

“Stagefright” I murmured.

I flew down in between Trixie and Blaze. Focusing on Trixie I called out, “ It’s Skeet SHOOTING, and we are going to beat you ‘Trixie’. Blaze is the best shot here, and nopony will ever outdo my friend.”

I turned back to Blaze “Don’t worry man, it’s just like we practiced! Just focus on the rocks and everything will be fine. C’mon show me your game face”

Blaze snapped out of his daze, and gave me a weak smile

“You can do better than that. C’mon you don’t stop, you don’t show defeat, now show me your GAME FACE!” I yelled in my best Drill instructor voice.

“YEAH!!” Blaze dropped into an attacking stance “LET’S DO THIS!”

“There we go!”

I motioned to the DJ and the music began to play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2mB4wa8-I]Gilda's Theme

I threw the first rock a little low just so we could get a rhythm going. Blaze shot a fireball towards the rock shattering it into hundreds of pieces, each one glowed as it fell giving it the appearance of a firework. Cool!

I threw the next one higher and slightly faster. Being night time it was nearly impossible to follow the rock until the Fireball hit it. Receiving many Ooohs, and Ahhhs from the crowd

Then Blaze shouted from below me "Let's amp this up!”

Following his lead, I threw a clump of 4 rocks high into the air.

One by one each rock was shot out of the air.

I started throwing the rocks rapidly at random intervals and in different directions. Blaze blasted each one with ease.

Blaze shouted again “C’mon you can do better than that.”

I nodded “Here we go” I threw the bag into the air the rocks flew out of the bag on their way up

Blazes horn went into overdrive shooting at least 10 of the rocks almost instantly, but he quickly realized he couldn’t get all of them, and charged up his horn.

“Maverick. Get out of the way!”

I dove to safety as Blaze let loose a huge wall of fire that caught every single rock, and lighting up the night sky. Getting massive cheers from the crowd.

The song started to come to an end. Blaze feeling excited threw a large stick up at me “One more!” he charged up his horn again “PULL!!”

I threw the stick as high and as far as I possibly could, at the same time Blaze let loose a huge fireball, but as the fireball got closer to the stick I noticed something else flying in its way “What is that?”

There was no time to act as the Fireball hit the stick and then *QUAAAAAAAAACKK*

“Awww Duck”

The crowd watched in terror the now flaming ball of feathers fell down towards the stage. The flaming ball fell straight into the curtains, and setting the stage on fire.

When the stage caught fire ponies began to run and scream in every direction.

I flew down quickly landing next to Blaze. “Hey Blaze we have to go!” He didn’t move, frozen in awe at the fiery blaze that was getting closer by the second. I sighed, and pulled him up and away from the burning stage.

~~~~~

Eventually the fire department showed up, and put the flaming stage out. The fire pony walked up to us and dropped a charred bird in front of us, “Here is what caused the fire, in case you didn’t already know” he walked away chuckling. Jerk.

I looked at the charred mass before me. It was of all things a duck!

Blaze looked over at me and said “Dude, I’m so sorry, I didn’t see it fly up there.”

“Hey it’s not that big of a deal.” I said trying to comfort him.

“You two! Trixie wants to speak to both of you!” The dark green pony from earlier shouted from across the walkway, where we were sitting watching the fire ponies work.

“Well Blaze, I take that back.” I said looking at the fried duck in front of us “Bucking Ducks!”

*Authors note*
~The song is called Gilda's Theme and it's done by Mandopony who is an amazing artist!~

Comments ( 5 )

First!! Great story, I'll be anticipating an update

950930

........Thank you for the ......informative post:ajbemused:

Hey, fellow bronies and pegasisters alike! Lightning Blaze here. I would just like to say thank you to the authors, General Maverick and Cloudcutter alike, for putting my OC in their incredible story. I'd also like to thank anypony who comments, likes, and reviews the story. Any input is welcome. You guys are doing a great job, pacing is good, the characters are coming along fine, and I've got a feeling it's going to get better. Brohoof to the authors and to the readers /)(\

Hello sir or madame,

I am Obsidian Raindrop the creator of a group known as The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie I am here to ask if you would like your story to be added to my group.

The only requirements are:

1. You have a story about Trixie and she is not completely obsessing over her lose at the hands of Twilight. (She can hate that she lost to twilight and even try and beat again but she just can't be be so obsessive like she is in most stories. )
2. She may be a supporting character or a main character it does not matter.
3. i can`t think of a third thing

It's me Osidian again asking you guys to do stuff you don't want to.

1. tell me the name of your story and the one folder you want it in

2. join the group it is really cool and we'll soon get a banner up

3. fallow because it will boost my confidence

Sorry to all those who either received this email twice or who don`t have trixie as a main or supporting character. Also just PM me if you want your story added.

Yours truly, Obsidian Raindrop

Bruh. Is you dead? Or did you completely abandon this story?

Login or register to comment