• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 551 Views, 0 Comments

Broken Life Twilight's Fallen Angel - Nightmarity19



Broken can make you do things your not proud of

  • ...
7
 0
 551

Chapter 5 Goodbye Forever

Rarity woke up from what happened earlier to see her and Dash were chained to a wall as if they were prisoners.

"Where's Twilight?" Rarity asked, still a bit fuzzy from the cloth to her mouth.

Dash said nothing.

Her silence she did see her but wasn't the same Twilight they knew and loved.

"Look Rainbow-"

"Don't alright, right now we need to get out of here and get Twilight out of this hellhole religion" Dash proclaimed.

"But how if we're bound to the wall?" Rarity asked showing Rainbow their chains.

"Our hooves may be bound but I can still use my wings to get us out" Dash replied using her wings to free herself.

She did the same to Rarity and broke out of the cell while knocking out 2 guards in their prison break. Running through this underground dungeon, Dash was racing against the clock into what was the main foyer where she met Twilight about to leave with Sunset.

"NO!" Rainbow yelled flying faster than before.

Twilight smirked and a shadow tentacle wrapped itself around Dash's leg and swung her into Rarity.

"Sorry Dash this is for the best and right now you have lost this fight, goodbye forever or at least until we meet again" Twilight said.

Dash tried to stop it but was too late and the portal closed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dash screamed to the heavens.

Twilight why would you do this and follow Sunset Shimmer, tell us why Rarity thought as she held Dash in her arms.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment