• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 1,238 Views, 85 Comments

A Muffin For Muffins - BatwingCandlewaxxe



For Ditzy Doo. a developmentally disabled pony, an intelligence enhancement spell proves to be both a greater blessing, and a greater curse, than anypony could have expected.

  • ...
8
 85
 1,238

PreviousChapters Next
Progress Report Week 50

Progress Report Week 50
Since I cannot do the research anymore, I've gone back to writing, full time. I can still do that, even with the pain. I'm sending the finished chapters an revisions to Redline as quickly as I complet them. I want to get this finished before I'm no longer capable of wrting. I am making more mistakes, but she understands, and is taking care of most of the mechancal stuff for me so I can focus pureley on the story. Its getting close to complete now, not much longer to go.

—————

I got the last of the book done and in. Redline Proof is preparng the final proofs before it goes to the printer, and has personallyh manged nearly all the revisions (well, she and her team, i hear she has a lot of ponies working on this to get it done as fast as posible). I should get my copies within a few days of that. Now that that's dne, I've gone back to writing short stories and fairy tales. I doubt I'll be able to manage another full collection, but I still love telling stories, and I know the jornal will publish a few of them.

Two more small seizures. They make it real hard to think for hours afterward. Penponyship is getting worse too. Some days I can hardly read what Ive written.

PreviousChapters Next